Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread 18:29 - Mar 28 with 29588 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Apr 2017 6:15]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:54 - Apr 2 with 2175 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:49 - Apr 2 by PozuelosSideys

People aint gonna like this, but its huge that Gestede missed that at the end and we didnt lose the game. He scores there and we were gone.

Still somehow outside the drop positions.

Until next week end

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:55 - Apr 2 with 2184 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:54 - Apr 2 by Smellyplumz

Until next week end

Well, you see it as you do.

I prefer to see that miss as a huge get out of jail free card tbh

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:57 - Apr 2 with 2162 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:55 - Apr 2 by PozuelosSideys

Oh it was a huge get out of jail card but we will be back in jail just now.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:02 - Apr 2 with 2145 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:57 - Apr 2 by Smellyplumz

Oh it was a huge get out of jail card but we will be back in jail just now.

Maybe we will, maybe we wont. It hasnt happened yet, so its still there to be played for.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:08 - Apr 2 with 2111 viewsRevJames

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:55 - Apr 2 by PozuelosSideys

Crucial that we avoid a good tonking against Tottenham to maintain our present positive goal difference over Hull.

Every little helps and it just might be come the end of the season
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:18 - Apr 2 with 2063 viewstomdickharry

Boro were the worst visiting team to be seen at the Liberty since we attained PL status and we were so poor that we could not score against them let alone beat them.Very sad that we are in the vicinity of the relegation zone and it would appear on the evidence presented today that without Llorenti we are toothless. By this time next week it could very well be that we will be in the bottom 3 as points against Spurs and W Ham are going to be difficult if neigh impossible to achieve.Perhaps Guido wasn't all that bad after all.
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:20 - Apr 2 with 2051 viewsmonmouth

Just back. Not sure what the consensus is, but I have to say that felt like a couple of nails banged into the coffin lid for me.

Pretty downbeat here. The weekend has turned out very badly for us.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:28 - Apr 2 with 2008 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:18 - Apr 2 by tomdickharry

Boro were the worst visiting team to be seen at the Liberty since we attained PL status and we were so poor that we could not score against them let alone beat them.Very sad that we are in the vicinity of the relegation zone and it would appear on the evidence presented today that without Llorenti we are toothless. By this time next week it could very well be that we will be in the bottom 3 as points against Spurs and W Ham are going to be difficult if neigh impossible to achieve.Perhaps Guido wasn't all that bad after all.

Boro have the 5th best defensive record in the PL. They played for a point/smash & grab and got it.
Thank fûck that donkey Gestede was on the end of that cross in injury time...

Correct - Guido wasn't that bad. We'd be safe by now if we hadn't sacked him because of his passport.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:32 - Apr 2 with 1985 viewsspiderboy

Feeling disheartened after that,i must say.
May just go and nail the missus.
If I had the heart for it.
Which I avnt!
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:34 - Apr 2 with 1966 viewsSospan_Fach

N/A. on 16:53 - Apr 2 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:10]

... and Bournemouth.
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:43 - Apr 2 with 1920 viewsspiderboy

Just put the house up against us having 37pts at seasons end.
will that be enough to stay up.
I wonder?/
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:48 - Apr 2 with 1898 viewsSospan_Fach

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:27 - Apr 2 by Starsky

Not good enough in thought or deed. If we go down at least I won't feel hard done by.

Absolutely, soul destroying after the hope we got from the games after Clement's appointment.
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:49 - Apr 2 with 1890 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:02 - Apr 2 by PozuelosSideys

Maybe we will, maybe we wont. It hasnt happened yet, so its still there to be played for.

Aye, night time hasn't happened yet but it's coming.

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:28 - Apr 2 with 1782 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:20 - Apr 2 by monmouth

Just back. Not sure what the consensus is, but I have to say that felt like a couple of nails banged into the coffin lid for me.

Pretty downbeat here. The weekend has turned out very badly for us.

Yep. Still in our hands, but that seems to be the problem given the way other teams are starting to get results. If we're going to start being thoroughly sh*t again we're relying on others being even worse.
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:34 - Apr 2 with 1759 viewsLoyal

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:32 - Apr 2 by spiderboy

Feeling disheartened after that,i must say.
May just go and nail the missus.
If I had the heart for it.
Which I avnt!

In our hands.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:39 - Apr 2 with 1742 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:34 - Apr 2 by Loyal

In our hands.

And after today you think we can hold on without dropping it Loy?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:03 - Apr 2 with 1663 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:34 - Apr 2 by Loyal

In our hands.

"In our hands " a very worrying thought Indeed, seeing that we're playing sh*te

No moans about the players, they tried their best......unfortunately most are nowhere near PL standard,worst still is , a lot aren't even Championship level, which is worrying, because that'is where we'll be next season.

It was great while it lasted.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:09 - Apr 2 with 1652 viewsbuilthjack

Didn't play well, but should have had a stonewall penalty for the 3 points. Refs are pushing us nearer the trap door. Having said that I think we will get something out of Spurs.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:15 - Apr 2 with 1643 views3swan

Current 4 poorest teams

Us, Boro, Sunderland and Burnley.

Burnley have the benefit of 4 points and a much better goal difference.

Without a major change in fortune we are only heading one way
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:39 - Apr 2 with 1586 viewsLoyal

24 points to play for.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:53 - Apr 2 with 1546 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:39 - Apr 2 by Loyal

24 points to play for.

Can't see where we're gonna get any points from, I'm sorry.
Our final chance went out of the window today with that limp performance.

We are not good enough in most departments........end of

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:55 - Apr 2 with 1544 viewsvetchonian

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:03 - Apr 2 by Flashberryjack

"In our hands " a very worrying thought Indeed, seeing that we're playing sh*te

No moans about the players, they tried their best......unfortunately most are nowhere near PL standard,worst still is , a lot aren't even Championship level, which is worrying, because that'is where we'll be next season.

It was great while it lasted.

Put my neck on the block here....whilst Clement has given us hope since his appointment he lost the plot today.
Tactics and selection were not working for the necessary result..that is a win but he decided to continue with the starting 11. He should have made at least one change
I know most keep saying the players are not good enough but compare them to the ones we entered this league with

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 20:22 - Apr 2 with 1493 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:37 - Apr 2 by Smellyplumz

My thoughts exactly which is why on this thread I said there's no fight in the team and was told it was my fault.

Never said it was. Your fault. Just said wait until after today's game.

Now I'm tending to agree with you.

I believe Wednesdays game will see a much better performance. Whether it will get us three points, we'll I doubt it.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 20:23 - Apr 2 with 1491 viewslondonlisa2001

God that was depressing.

We may stay up as there are 3 or 4 teams as bad as us, but we really are bad.

I thought we'd win today, but we could have played until Tuesday and not scored to be honest.

The miss by that useless donkey at the end may save us (oh, the irony), but the fact that we were seriously looking at him as an option says all we need to know about our player recruitment.

Just awful.

Let's hope we pull off a miracle result or two. What a shocking and shambolic state of affairs.
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 20:38 - Apr 2 with 1443 viewsdailew

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:26 - Apr 2 by Nogginthenog

Nailed on penalty not given from siggys free kick mind. And Gestede could have won it at the death.

Oh yes he can.

"Rudy Gestede has now gone 39 Premier League games without a win (last won v Bournemouth, August 2015); extending the competition record for the longest winless run by a player."

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024