Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread 18:29 - Mar 28 with 29137 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Apr 2017 6:15]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 20:47 - Apr 2 with 1604 viewsRevJames

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:09 - Apr 2 by builthjack

Didn't play well, but should have had a stonewall penalty for the 3 points. Refs are pushing us nearer the trap door. Having said that I think we will get something out of Spurs.

Based on the last 3 performances, quite how we will get something out of Spurs is beyond me - barring a miracle
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 20:56 - Apr 2 with 1567 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 20:47 - Apr 2 by RevJames

Based on the last 3 performances, quite how we will get something out of Spurs is beyond me - barring a miracle

They do happen Vicar

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 21:06 - Apr 2 with 1524 viewsswan85

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:34 - Apr 2 by Loyal

In our hands.

I'm not sure, think I would prefer hull's run in, or is the beer making me pessimistic?

Someone brighten my w*nky Sunday up and tell me it is all going to be ok!
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 21:08 - Apr 2 with 1515 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 20:56 - Apr 2 by builthjack

They do happen Vicar

Don't think he's a Man of the Cloth builthy. Reverend James is the name
of a [premium] beer made by Brains (formally Buckleys Brewery), and its also the name of a boozer in Loughor.
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 21:13 - Apr 2 with 1496 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 20:56 - Apr 2 by builthjack

They do happen Vicar

Hands together, eyes tightly shut........................and pray like f*ck.

Personally I don't think it will work, but I'm prepared to give it a go.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 21:17 - Apr 2 with 1489 viewsRevJames

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 21:06 - Apr 2 by swan85

I'm not sure, think I would prefer hull's run in, or is the beer making me pessimistic?

Someone brighten my w*nky Sunday up and tell me it is all going to be ok!

We are only 2 wins off Southampton in 10th position
[Post edited 2 Apr 2017 21:18]
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 21:20 - Apr 2 with 1476 viewsdameedna

Masonry and Fern had good games shame Narsingh missed a good chance when he was pushed wide.

Boro really can defend. They are going down with Hull and Sunderland.

Another point gained
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 03:08 - Apr 3 with 1232 viewsLoyal

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 21:13 - Apr 2 by Flashberryjack

Hands together, eyes tightly shut........................and pray like f*ck.

Personally I don't think it will work, but I'm prepared to give it a go.

It's very exciting isn't it 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 08:48 - Apr 3 with 1157 viewsFireboy

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 21:20 - Apr 2 by dameedna

Masonry and Fern had good games shame Narsingh missed a good chance when he was pushed wide.

Boro really can defend. They are going down with Hull and Sunderland.

Another point gained

I can tell you now that hull won't be going down

Just look at their fixtures,they have an run in imo than us

They are playing well and more importantly winning

I know its a stupid thing to say but unless we start to do the same we are down
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 09:17 - Apr 3 with 1141 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 08:48 - Apr 3 by Fireboy

I can tell you now that hull won't be going down

Just look at their fixtures,they have an run in imo than us

They are playing well and more importantly winning

I know its a stupid thing to say but unless we start to do the same we are down

That's why winning yesterday was so important. In my view we have to catch Palace or Burnley. That was thoroughly depressing against boro. We certainly won't have a better or easier chance than that yesterday. For the first time since the win at Selhurst if I had to bet one way or the other to win a million, I would bet on us going down.

Mind you - after watching Gestede arse that up again, I'm bloody glad we even got a point. The only thing that donkey can do is nut a ball. It seems he can't even do that.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024