Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? 10:40 - May 1 with 7457 views18StoneOfHoop

7th May 2011 Uxbridge Road outside The Coningham and British Queen :D

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 10:45 - May 1 with 6089 viewsCamberleyR

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 11:03 - May 1 with 6059 viewsTacticalR

18StoneOfHoop, did you mean videos other than match videos?

Air hostess clique

What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 11:21 - May 1 with 6041 views18StoneOfHoop

What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 11:03 - May 1 by TacticalR

18StoneOfHoop, did you mean videos other than match videos?

TacticalR,any old sort of fecking QPR Hoops video will do,match or otherwise.

Are you hungover today?
You seem denser than usual
It's a long old bank holiday weekend after all

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 11:46 - May 1 with 6006 viewsToast_R

What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 11:48 - May 1 with 6001 viewsTacticalR

I always need to know what the thread parameters and guidelines are.

Air hostess clique

What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 11:59 - May 1 with 5982 viewsW13R

Not great quality but what a night.

What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 01:53 - May 2 with 5708 viewsBoston

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 06:47 - May 2 with 5658 viewsPommyhoop

tee hee

Nah this one really.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Login to get fewer ads

What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 14:11 - May 2 with 5512 viewsPlanetHonneywood

What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 11:46 - May 1 by Toast_R

This, but with Phil Parry's commentary...gets me every time!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 14:20 - May 2 with 5493 views1MoreBrightonR

Its actually one i have saved on our hard drive somewhere, just after Zamora scores taken from my phone. wabbly camera and barely visible but i pan round to my 70 year old dad, who is cheering and crying with happiness.
What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 14:48 - May 2 with 5454 viewshopphoops

Now that's what I call Rangers Volume 1.

Top idea 18.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 14:49 - May 2 with 5451 viewshopphoops

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 19:28 - May 2 with 5325 viewsFredManRave

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 00:59 - May 3 with 5151 viewswombat

What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 06:47 - May 2 by Pommyhoop

tee hee

Nah this one really.

Feck me he was good , prob one of the best individual performances I've seen in many many years

Poll: which is your favouite foot

What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 09:35 - May 3 with 5045 viewsBillionR

What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 11:16 - May 3 with 4995 viewsTheChef

This.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 12:17 - May 3 with 4965 viewsRamseyR

Zamora Playoff Karaoke by Saxbend the barefoot fella....genius
[Post edited 3 May 2017 12:19]
What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 15:53 - May 3 with 4877 viewsMetallica_Hoop

The "Jesus is a Ranger" one is good but I can't find it.

Think it was outside the Crown in 2011.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 15:59 - May 3 with 4869 viewsTacticalR

On the 'non-footballing' videos I liked those Vox Pop videos that Indy R's did a couple of years ago - they showed the wit and wisdom of QPR fans.

Air hostess clique

What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 16:34 - May 3 with 4846 viewsPhildo

I like the one when we had a fight with China.
What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 16:49 - May 3 with 4820 viewsTacticalR

What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 16:34 - May 3 by Phildo

I like the one when we had a fight with China.

Unfortunately Trump also saw that one and it's guided his policy-making ever since.

Air hostess clique

What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 19:29 - May 3 with 4747 viewsFredManRave

This is one of my favourites. The theme is predictable and although I wasn´t there you can just imagine especially being an ExPat what that whole day, meet up, session etc must have been like. It's a pub version of Wembley with a good gathering in a far away land and plenty of falling over when the goal goes in and all finished off with some quality beer throwing at around 4mins. And you just know the celebrations went on for many an hour afterwards.

Excellent stuff. Excellent Video.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 20:25 - May 3 with 4715 viewsTheJudge

What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 21:00 - May 3 with 4678 viewsPunteR

What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 19:29 - May 3 by FredManRave

This is one of my favourites. The theme is predictable and although I wasn´t there you can just imagine especially being an ExPat what that whole day, meet up, session etc must have been like. It's a pub version of Wembley with a good gathering in a far away land and plenty of falling over when the goal goes in and all finished off with some quality beer throwing at around 4mins. And you just know the celebrations went on for many an hour afterwards.

Excellent stuff. Excellent Video.

Anyone know the name of the tune that fades in at 3min?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 22:27 - May 3 with 4598 viewsWokingR

What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 11:46 - May 1 by Toast_R

Jeez man!
How can you fvck up something that is so good by choosing the version with Robbie Savage commentating
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024