Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So 16:20 - May 5 with 8120 viewsscarrow

The chur says bury will get promoted and complete the five year plan and Clarke at Oldham says it's the play offs for them. Only four places to fight for then...

Poll: Final position

So on 13:07 - May 6 with 1818 viewsPDIDDY

So on 07:32 - May 6 by deeplishblue

You really are a tiresome bore.

Thanks 😘😘😘😂😂😂

Gissa job

So on 13:29 - May 6 with 1775 viewsTVOS1907

So on 13:06 - May 6 by PDIDDY

A team who went 2nd after a 3-1 win at MK then went on a 3 month winless streak and still managed to stay up after 5 wins in 30 odd games, tells me the league was poor, Bolton fans I know say they are very average at best, all in all a poor league, you are still in it along with bury and Oldham , must really pi ss you off 😂😂

Not really. It's only a game.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

So on 13:46 - May 6 with 1747 viewsDaley_Lama

Your terrible run coincided with a plethora of lengthy injuries. That doesn't make it a poor league, it made your team poor for a period.

Our terrible run coincided with a plethora of lengthy injuries. That doesn't make it a poor league, it make our team poor for a period.

Bolton fans saying they are average is more than likely because they have memories of Premiership football and also memories of being a strong Championship team too. The last time they were in League 1 was 1993.

All divisions are tighter than they used to be because all clubs are more professional in approach, fitness, player well being, tactics. This means that the likes of Bolton no longer win week in week out in League 1 and their fans think their team are average.

Has all the English talent been sucked upwards into the Premiership? No
Has there been a massive exodus of English talent abroad? No

League 1 is no poorer than it was last season, or the season before, or the one before that.

Perceptions change, facts don't.

Poll: DF in or out

So on 14:13 - May 6 with 1706 viewsPDIDDY

So on 13:29 - May 6 by TVOS1907

Not really. It's only a game.

For. Me it is, you lot on here need to get out more, I drift in and out on here, always the same old guff, buckets this, biffos that, get collecting for your new big screen, total was about £120.00 last I saw 😂😂😂 #tvbuckets

Gissa job

So on 14:18 - May 6 with 1691 viewsPDIDDY

So on 13:46 - May 6 by Daley_Lama

Your terrible run coincided with a plethora of lengthy injuries. That doesn't make it a poor league, it made your team poor for a period.

Our terrible run coincided with a plethora of lengthy injuries. That doesn't make it a poor league, it make our team poor for a period.

Bolton fans saying they are average is more than likely because they have memories of Premiership football and also memories of being a strong Championship team too. The last time they were in League 1 was 1993.

All divisions are tighter than they used to be because all clubs are more professional in approach, fitness, player well being, tactics. This means that the likes of Bolton no longer win week in week out in League 1 and their fans think their team are average.

Has all the English talent been sucked upwards into the Premiership? No
Has there been a massive exodus of English talent abroad? No

League 1 is no poorer than it was last season, or the season before, or the one before that.

Perceptions change, facts don't.

If that's what you think, I don't , it's only a game, tvos will be scoring at LCC no doubt. #statto

Gissa job

So on 14:20 - May 6 with 1685 viewsTVOS1907

So on 14:13 - May 6 by PDIDDY

For. Me it is, you lot on here need to get out more, I drift in and out on here, always the same old guff, buckets this, biffos that, get collecting for your new big screen, total was about £120.00 last I saw 😂😂😂 #tvbuckets

Got a link, seeing as you know where to look for something Dale-related...?

So on 14:20 - May 6 with 1685 viewsDale23years

Says the guy who's on holiday (supposely anyway) and reads an post on rochdale fourm, rather your obsessed with this website or you must consently have a boring time on holiday.
[Post edited 6 May 2017 14:21]

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

So on 14:22 - May 6 with 1677 viewsjoecooke

Turn it in Piddly, you post on here whilst your away on holiday .Obsessed

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Login to get fewer ads

So on 14:23 - May 6 with 1675 viewsDaley_Lama

What made it a poor league then Didds? I'm always curious when people say it is a poor league, for example last season many labelled it as a poor Premiership.

I thought differently, I thought it was a great Premiership but some of the big teams played poorly.

Same with League 1.

Automatic promotion went down to the last game
Playoffs went down to the last game
Relegation went down to the last game

Poll: DF in or out

So on 14:24 - May 6 with 1668 viewsTVOS1907

So on 14:18 - May 6 by PDIDDY

If that's what you think, I don't , it's only a game, tvos will be scoring at LCC no doubt. #statto

Bit hard when they aren't playing...

Now back to Lama's excellent post. At least try to have some sort of sensible football debate, if you can.

So on 14:27 - May 6 with 1657 viewskel

Right, that's you lot blocked on Facebook

It's only a game...
So on 14:35 - May 6 with 1633 viewsPDIDDY

So on 14:27 - May 6 by kel

Right, that's you lot blocked on Facebook

It's only a game...

Hey up the bully boy is back

Gissa job

So on 14:36 - May 6 with 1634 viewskel

So on 14:35 - May 6 by PDIDDY

Hey up the bully boy is back

Aww, logged back in just for me.

I'm touched 😂
So on 14:44 - May 6 with 1612 viewsPDIDDY

So on 14:36 - May 6 by kel

Aww, logged back in just for me.

I'm touched 😂

Tbh, I hadn't given you a thought, just that a Daley I know mentioned you a few weeks ago and I remembered the name. Don't think he liked you

Gissa job

So on 14:47 - May 6 with 1608 viewskel

So on 14:44 - May 6 by PDIDDY

Tbh, I hadn't given you a thought, just that a Daley I know mentioned you a few weeks ago and I remembered the name. Don't think he liked you

That hurts. It really, really hurts.

"Remembered the name" 😂😂
So on 16:54 - May 6 with 1509 viewsShun

So on 13:06 - May 6 by PDIDDY

A team who went 2nd after a 3-1 win at MK then went on a 3 month winless streak and still managed to stay up after 5 wins in 30 odd games, tells me the league was poor, Bolton fans I know say they are very average at best, all in all a poor league, you are still in it along with bury and Oldham , must really pi ss you off 😂😂

Your idea follows no logic at all. If the league had been poor then you wouldn't have gone 3 months without winning. You were poor for three months, the league wasn't. Bolton fans say they're average because they've been used to Championship standard football for the past few years. You didn't stay up because the league was poor, you stayed up because there were 4 sides who were more poor than you were. As Col said, 'the league is poor this season' is one of those fallacies that's brought out every year by certain fans looking to justify frustrations over their season.

Edit: Just seen Lama's already posted this better than I have!
[Post edited 6 May 2017 16:55]
So on 17:08 - May 6 with 1480 viewsKenBoon

I personally don't think the standard of L1 has been great this season. Our team couldn't defend, yet it's about as close to getting in to the playoffs as we've ever got. Maybe it's because i've been watching a side that could be the best or worst side on different weekends.

As for the chur, I believe the internet calls people like him a "lolcow".
So on 17:22 - May 6 with 1461 viewsD_Alien

So on 17:08 - May 6 by KenBoon

I personally don't think the standard of L1 has been great this season. Our team couldn't defend, yet it's about as close to getting in to the playoffs as we've ever got. Maybe it's because i've been watching a side that could be the best or worst side on different weekends.

As for the chur, I believe the internet calls people like him a "lolcow".

To say that "our team couldn't defend" is a gross exaggeration

Sure, there were lapses in concentration at key moments, but there were also victories gained on the back of resolute defending, most notably the 1-0 home win against Bolton and several others in the run of 10 consecutive home victories

Our defensive problems have been well-documented and given greater weight due to the timing of goals in the last few minutes of games, but as an argument towards contending that L1 was less competitive than usual it doesn't stack up - the teams scoring those goals against us were by definition playing very competitively!

[Post edited 6 May 2017 17:24]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

So on 17:38 - May 6 with 1444 viewsSandyman

Seeing as "it's only a game", why does some of the content on here get you so narky? Whatever you say, people here will still find bury fc a source of amusement.

The simple answer is , don't bother visiting this site again and go somewhere you find more agreeable . Your problem is solved easily.
So on 18:46 - May 6 with 1375 viewsnordenblue

So on 17:38 - May 6 by Sandyman

Seeing as "it's only a game", why does some of the content on here get you so narky? Whatever you say, people here will still find bury fc a source of amusement.

The simple answer is , don't bother visiting this site again and go somewhere you find more agreeable . Your problem is solved easily.

He can't.....
#obsessed
So on 11:58 - May 7 with 1232 viewsPDIDDY

So on 18:46 - May 6 by nordenblue

He can't.....
#obsessed

I've watched Dale hundreds of times , as a kid and still now

Gissa job

So on 12:12 - May 7 with 1205 views442Dale

So on 11:58 - May 7 by PDIDDY

I've watched Dale hundreds of times , as a kid and still now

Who were your favourite players?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

So on 12:36 - May 7 with 1168 viewsPDIDDY

So on 12:12 - May 7 by 442Dale

Who were your favourite players?

Never had a fav player, dad took me, always a bury fan but did Dale loads aswell as Bolton . You think I'm telling porkies

Gissa job

So on 12:54 - May 7 with 1148 views442Dale

So on 12:36 - May 7 by PDIDDY

Never had a fav player, dad took me, always a bury fan but did Dale loads aswell as Bolton . You think I'm telling porkies

No, I'm asking which players you liked watching. Like when I went to Oldham loads they had Palmer, Ritchie and Barrett.

It's a football discussion, that's all. From so many games it'd have been interesting to see who you saw back then (see the 30 years ago thread for examples of how we like to recall the past)

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

So on 12:56 - May 7 with 1140 viewsTVOS1907

So on 12:36 - May 7 by PDIDDY

Surely you liked John Bramhall and Steve Johnson.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024