Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? 18:25 - Jan 3 with 6024 viewsjackharris

As I now see 6pm has passed and I have seen Mo_wives extremely graceful speech. I would now assume that I am honoured to be the PS-POTY for 2017.

I firstly would like to say thank you to Mo_wives for a very sporting and close contest with it being neck and neck all the way through. Mo has a really good sense of humour and I hope he will win the award in 2018. I would also like to thank all the other posters included in the vote. They are all fantastic contributors to this site. I would like to thank everybody who voted for me, Thanks You Jack B*st*rds! Thanks to Darran for running the voting process, especially as he has had his own personal issues to deal with.

Why does this vote and award matter, some may ask? Well it matters to me because I suffer with anxiety problems and sometimes when I am feeling anxious in the middle of the night I work on the next Match Thread to take my mind off my anxiety. I am proud to be ‘jackharris’ the Match Day Thread Man for Planet Swans.

Once again thank you Mo_Wives for the awesome battle and a tie seemed to be the most likely outcome coming up to the last hurdle. My one wish this year is for the banter that is on this site to remain, without anything becoming too personal. And that doesn’t mean posters start naming names. Concentrate on using Phil Sumbler’s fantastic message board for getting behind the Swans Team and certainly not the regime (currently f*cking up our beloved Club). Swansea until I die (and beyond).

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 18:27 - Jan 3 with 2615 viewsMo_Wives

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 18:30 - Jan 3 with 2589 viewsHeadmaster

Well deserved. I know just how difficult anxiety can be, and I always find your posts very informative. Keep up the good work!
Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 18:33 - Jan 3 with 2574 viewstrampie

Congratulations to jackharris, well deserved, I did vote for jackharris as he does excellent work on the 'match threads', well done.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 18:33 - Jan 3 with 2574 viewsjackharris

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 18:30 - Jan 3 by Headmaster

Well deserved. I know just how difficult anxiety can be, and I always find your posts very informative. Keep up the good work!

Thank you Headmaster, your kind words are appreciated...

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 18:34 - Jan 3 with 2569 viewsjackharris

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 18:33 - Jan 3 by trampie

Congratulations to jackharris, well deserved, I did vote for jackharris as he does excellent work on the 'match threads', well done.

Thank you Trampie for those kind words...

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 18:40 - Jan 3 with 2536 viewsDarran

Congrats Timbo you’re a very nice man.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 18:44 - Jan 3 with 2516 viewsjackharris

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 18:40 - Jan 3 by Darran

Congrats Timbo you’re a very nice man.

Thanks Darran for those kind words and for arranging the voting competition.

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 18:44 - Jan 3 with 2513 viewsE20Jack

Congratulations mate.

These things bug me usually and do see them as pointless (I didnt even realise I was in the ''group stage'', I would have asked to be removed if I had)....

but after reading that, then I will say this is probably the first year that it has mattered and very glad indeed that you won.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Login to get fewer ads

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 18:44 - Jan 3 with 2513 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Your avatar is lovely

Congrats

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 18:45 - Jan 3 with 2507 viewsMrSwerve

Congrats JH. Fully appreciate the effort you put into the matchday threads.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 18:46 - Jan 3 with 2503 viewslifelong

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 18:44 - Jan 3 by jackharris

Thanks Darran for those kind words and for arranging the voting competition.

Well done JH.. fully deserved. 👍
Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 18:47 - Jan 3 with 2500 viewsjack2jack

Congrats JH,thoroughly deserved recipient of this year's POTY 2017 award.
Keep up the good work YJB.
Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 18:48 - Jan 3 with 2491 viewsjackharris

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 18:44 - Jan 3 by E20Jack

Congratulations mate.

These things bug me usually and do see them as pointless (I didnt even realise I was in the ''group stage'', I would have asked to be removed if I had)....

but after reading that, then I will say this is probably the first year that it has mattered and very glad indeed that you won.

Thank you E20, I was very proud to finish 2nd behind the excellent Lisa last year. So to win it this year is a nice feeling and gives me a stronger feeling of recognition for my Match Threads. Once again thank you for your kind words.

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 18:50 - Jan 3 with 2463 viewswhoflungdung

Tsk

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 18:50 - Jan 3 with 2482 viewsjackharris

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 18:44 - Jan 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

Your avatar is lovely

Congrats

Thanks Tommy, Tommy,
Tommy, Tommy,
Hutchinson!

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 18:51 - Jan 3 with 2474 viewsjackharris

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 18:45 - Jan 3 by MrSwerve

Congrats JH. Fully appreciate the effort you put into the matchday threads.

Thanks for your kind words Mr Swerve...

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 18:52 - Jan 3 with 2469 viewsjackharris

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 18:46 - Jan 3 by lifelong

Well done JH.. fully deserved. 👍

Thanks Roger
[Post edited 3 Jan 2018 18:52]

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 18:53 - Jan 3 with 2458 viewsFireboy2

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 18:27 - Jan 3 by Mo_Wives

This

Well done JH you deserve it matey
Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 18:53 - Jan 3 with 2456 viewsjackharris

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 18:47 - Jan 3 by jack2jack

Congrats JH,thoroughly deserved recipient of this year's POTY 2017 award.
Keep up the good work YJB.

Thank you for those kind words it is appreciated jack2jack...

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 18:54 - Jan 3 with 2449 viewspencoedjack

Well done Jack Harris

Thoroughly deserved POTY keep up the great match day threads
Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 18:55 - Jan 3 with 2449 viewsjackharris

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 18:53 - Jan 3 by Fireboy2

This

Well done JH you deserve it matey

Thanks Fireboy2

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 18:58 - Jan 3 with 2435 viewsE20Jack

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 18:48 - Jan 3 by jackharris

Thank you E20, I was very proud to finish 2nd behind the excellent Lisa last year. So to win it this year is a nice feeling and gives me a stronger feeling of recognition for my Match Threads. Once again thank you for your kind words.

I think every single person on here enjoys your match threads and fully appreciate it. Doesn't feel like a proper match day unless I have had a flick through your OP.

Keep up the good work and glad you have had an actual show of recognition.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 19:10 - Jan 3 with 2384 viewsOldjack

Nice one ! how much did you bung him by the way ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 19:12 - Jan 3 with 2379 viewsDarran

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 19:10 - Jan 3 by Oldjack

Nice one ! how much did you bung him by the way ?

Don’t spoil the thread please Alan.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 19:20 - Jan 3 with 2350 viewsFlashberryjack

Congratulations JH, very well deserved indeed.
I must admit that I found it difficult to decide between you and Mo, he is a fantastic poster and would have also been a worthy winner.

Your match day thread swung it in your favour for me in the end, keep up the good work, and once again many congratulations..

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024