Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
End of season do - £65!! 17:59 - Mar 19 with 49088 viewsChaffRAFC

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2018/march/event-gala-dinner--awards-night/

Utterly ludicrous in my book. Bollocks to a meal and all that stuff.

Very good chance this will be the end of season do after a relegation from League One!

Genuinely hope nobody goes in the hope that the club finally take a step back and look at the decisions they make!

And they wonder why I think "Team Rochdale" is dead.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

End of season do - £65!! on 22:07 - Mar 25 with 3697 viewssmaclad1

http://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/news-features/4/sport-news/117445/football-pie-a
End of season do - £65!! on 22:22 - Mar 25 with 3644 viewsMoonyDale

End of season do - £65!! on 22:07 - Mar 25 by smaclad1

http://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/news-features/4/sport-news/117445/football-pie-a

Balance restored in the reporting of the fiasco...."A wasp in a full faced helmet" Love it.....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

End of season do - £65!! on 22:36 - Mar 25 with 3599 viewsjudd

Poetic beauty in absolutely nailing the fundamental issues.

Journalism at its very best.

Well done. Double beans tonight.

Poll: What is it to be then?

End of season do - £65!! on 23:12 - Mar 25 with 3551 viewsR17ALE

At last! Someone who gets why 2500 people follow Dale! Well done to that author.

I'm reminded of Pink Floyd in these times! (Rkershaw - get knotted!)

We don't need no corporate
We don't need no thought control
No dark sarcasm in the boardroom
Directors leave us fans alone
Hey! Directors! Leave us fans alone
All in all you're just another brick in the wall

I generally find that Boards do best when they least interfere with what the fans can and cannot do. When the Board start telling fans what's what, anarchy starts to form.

How else did fanzines and protests start?

Fans have to be given the freedom to be fans. No constraints, no criticism, just let us get on with being fans.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

End of season do - £65!! on 01:07 - Mar 26 with 3469 viewsdownunder

Did Fitzochris write that? Nailed it, whoever did.
End of season do - £65!! on 08:43 - Mar 26 with 3310 viewsDorkingDale

Claire Flett?!
End of season do - £65!! on 08:47 - Mar 26 with 3306 viewsDorislove

Some cups of tea going flying in Spotland Towers this morning .
Cracking read and more to the point pretty accurate factually.
End of season do - £65!! on 09:49 - Mar 26 with 3214 viewsThacks_Rabbits

End of season do - £65!! on 01:07 - Mar 26 by downunder

Did Fitzochris write that? Nailed it, whoever did.

I was thinking that myself. Very well written piece and very much in fitzochris style of writing in my opinion.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Login to get fewer ads

End of season do - £65!! on 13:05 - Mar 26 with 2982 viewsfitzochris

It wasn't me but I completely agree with its sentiments. Tremendous work whoever it is.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

End of season do - £65!! on 14:17 - Mar 26 with 2854 viewsrochdale_ranger

I hate to piss on your parade but I thought the whole thing was overly sentimental saccharine shite. I cringed at the “little Johnny and Joanne” bit, and the bit about best bitter. The whole article makes us sound like 1950’s yokels. P.S more people will have read the MEN article that made the fans look like cheap wads then this. Nobody, either the club or the fans has come out of this looking good. It’s best forgotten about rather then dragging it on.
End of season do - £65!! on 15:23 - Mar 26 with 2752 viewsThacks_Rabbits

End of season do - £65!! on 14:17 - Mar 26 by rochdale_ranger

I hate to piss on your parade but I thought the whole thing was overly sentimental saccharine shite. I cringed at the “little Johnny and Joanne” bit, and the bit about best bitter. The whole article makes us sound like 1950’s yokels. P.S more people will have read the MEN article that made the fans look like cheap wads then this. Nobody, either the club or the fans has come out of this looking good. It’s best forgotten about rather then dragging it on.

Putin talks more sense than you ranger. No problem with differing views but to spout constant crap takes some doing

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

End of season do - £65!! on 16:38 - Mar 26 with 2649 viewsMoonyDale

It's lucky that nobody on here takes any notice of the garbage you spout then really. Keep pissing on that parade all you like......What's it like having a parade all to yourself?
[Post edited 26 Mar 2018 16:39]

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

End of season do - £65!! on 17:26 - Mar 26 with 2575 viewssince58

Start talking at least 1 per cent sense or I will send cartman to sort clyde out.
End of season do - £65!! on 20:32 - Mar 26 with 2379 viewsrochdale_ranger

End of season do - £65!! on 16:38 - Mar 26 by MoonyDale

It's lucky that nobody on here takes any notice of the garbage you spout then really. Keep pissing on that parade all you like......What's it like having a parade all to yourself?
[Post edited 26 Mar 2018 16:39]

The fact that you all speculated that a poster off here wrote the article and then proceeded to have a massive circle jerk proves the fact that there is a paranoid little clique on here. I feel sorry for poor little Johnny and Joanne, beans on toast for tea and having to watch their tight wad owd fellas get pissed off best bitter in the Radcliffe. Great night out for the kids, I just hope we don’t go down that will really fook the night up.
End of season do - £65!! on 20:52 - Mar 26 with 2329 views442Dale

End of season do - £65!! on 20:32 - Mar 26 by rochdale_ranger

The fact that you all speculated that a poster off here wrote the article and then proceeded to have a massive circle jerk proves the fact that there is a paranoid little clique on here. I feel sorry for poor little Johnny and Joanne, beans on toast for tea and having to watch their tight wad owd fellas get pissed off best bitter in the Radcliffe. Great night out for the kids, I just hope we don’t go down that will really fook the night up.

Guessing this is the "tongue in cheek" angle rather than the "derogatory or demeaning" approach?

One thing in the article that does need clearing up: what is the plan for the end of season awards? Because there's no indication yet that either Johnny,Joanne or Julian if he wants to turn up, have the traditional event circled on the calendar on their fridges.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

End of season do - £65!! on 20:59 - Mar 26 with 2316 viewsTVOS1907

I'm not sure any of us know who wrote the article.

The rest of your post is very childish again.

So much for your humble apology at the weekend...

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

End of season do - £65!! on 21:04 - Mar 26 with 2288 viewsrochdale_ranger

End of season do - £65!! on 20:59 - Mar 26 by TVOS1907

I'm not sure any of us know who wrote the article.

The rest of your post is very childish again.

So much for your humble apology at the weekend...

I apologised to the exiles. I’m not really bothered about you. Your posts are all dull and pedantic.
End of season do - £65!! on 21:34 - Mar 26 with 2213 viewsTVOS1907

End of season do - £65!! on 21:04 - Mar 26 by rochdale_ranger

I apologised to the exiles. I’m not really bothered about you. Your posts are all dull and pedantic.

Excellent.

Point proven, particularly as you said:

"Some of the stuff I have posted over the last few days could have seen to be derogatory or demeaning towards other supporters. Some of what I posted I stand by and some was tongue in cheek and some downright rude. Sometimes when things are going wrong and there is nowt but negativity floating about people lash out. Apart from the odd bury or Oldham troll I’m sure everyone on here cares deeply about the club so to conclude I’m sorry to anyone I’ve offended."

So, 'anyone', not 'anyone, as long as they are an Exile'.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2018 21:36]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

End of season do - £65!! on 22:06 - Mar 26 with 2149 viewsjudd

End of season do - £65!! on 21:04 - Mar 26 by rochdale_ranger

I'll call the club wrong for organising it.
.I'll call the fans wrong who oppose it.
I'll call myself wrong for calling fans.
I'll revert to type.
And repeat.

And you slagged Dalien off??

End of season do - £65!! on 22:30 - Mar 26 with 2113 viewsrochdale_ranger

End of season do - £65!! on 22:06 - Mar 26 by judd

I'll call the club wrong for organising it.
.I'll call the fans wrong who oppose it.
I'll call myself wrong for calling fans.
I'll revert to type.
And repeat.

And you slagged Dalien off??

How did Johnny and Joanne’s beans go down tonight?
End of season do - £65!! on 22:34 - Mar 26 with 2104 viewsjudd

End of season do - £65!! on 22:30 - Mar 26 by rochdale_ranger

How did Johnny and Joanne’s beans go down tonight?

They had some of my special sauce on them having read that article and thought it was written by erm. ..aaaahhhh

You, on the other hand, are fast becoming a has bean.

End of season do - £65!! on 23:45 - Mar 26 with 2020 viewsdownunder

I was first to speculate it was Fitzochris. Having been on this forum several years, and read various links to his work over that time, I felt it was in his style. Someone agreed with me.
The "clique" often gets mentioned on here. So what, if a few people, either mates, or just people with similar views, are seen to form a "clique" so be it. I am not a member of the any other cliques, unless you want to say Kiwidale and DiddyDave are a clique. Our views are different though.
I am in a clique, I realise. The fans on here who want the best for the Club, can see when the Club has made a mistake.
Who is in your clique?
End of season do - £65!! on 07:12 - Mar 27 with 1897 views1907

Another day and still the same people arguing constantly. This forum is nearly as dull as our style of football nowadays.
End of season do - £65!! on 07:45 - Mar 27 with 1873 viewsfitzochris

I'm just flattered I'm considered part of the clique... and I like beans.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

End of season do - £65!! on 08:00 - Mar 27 with 1856 viewsDaleiLama

End of season do - £65!! on 07:45 - Mar 27 by fitzochris

I'm just flattered I'm considered part of the clique... and I like beans.

Heinz, low-fat/low-sugar or supermarket own-brand?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024