Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our next game against cardiff 21:18 - Dec 14 with 19349 viewsbazzool

Will be a total loss, just being honest, we only won today coz of 2 red cards, and still we weren't convincing , fu##ing shit mun
Our next game against cardiff on 21:20 - Dec 17 with 1717 viewsChief

Our next game against cardiff on 18:18 - Dec 17 by bennytheblue

But my point being apart from 2010 to 2017, almost forever bar the odd year, we’ve been above you lot, so what does it make you? Our time will come, you know it. Even now you lot would die for a wealthier owner like Vincent Tan

What do you mean your time will come? What do you think is going to happen? You'll get promoted, stay up for seven seasons, win a trophy and go on a European tour? So you're dreaming of emulating your more successful cousins from the West?

We make no bones about, just like you we've been pretty bad for a lot of our history.

Don't get your point about the owner, if yours is so great why are you in the same division as us and below us nearly half way through the season?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Our next game against cardiff on 22:44 - Dec 17 with 1669 viewsNotLoyal

Our next game against cardiff on 11:46 - Dec 17 by bennytheblue

No mate, in reality, you have only risen above us in 2010 for the first time in like 100 years, look how that brief spell is ending? You are already getting sub 10k crowds and when you come to us we will prob have 32,000 plus which is a bigger crowd than you’ve ever had in your history.
I’ll give you your league cup final over Barnsley....big wow. Not hurting one bit, not like you must be at the moment. Have you seen big noses Villa in Marbella? He’s doing very well

Your confusing our cup finals, not hard there's been a few. Briniging 36000 to Cardiff was fun though and as for your future ficticious estimates go...
I'll stick with reality.
You've been seriously hurt by our success, I think you need to move on, and of course the swans have had 32,000 and at the vetch. Very misguided, bitter and I have to say hilarious, great value.
But get your facts right, really chap, stick around it's gold.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Our next game against cardiff on 22:48 - Dec 17 with 1658 viewssainthelens

Our next game against cardiff on 22:44 - Dec 17 by NotLoyal

Your confusing our cup finals, not hard there's been a few. Briniging 36000 to Cardiff was fun though and as for your future ficticious estimates go...
I'll stick with reality.
You've been seriously hurt by our success, I think you need to move on, and of course the swans have had 32,000 and at the vetch. Very misguided, bitter and I have to say hilarious, great value.

Am starting to feel sorry for him, how many beatings can one fckwit take ?
Our next game against cardiff on 23:00 - Dec 17 with 1641 viewsmonmouth

Our next game against cardiff on 22:48 - Dec 17 by sainthelens

Am starting to feel sorry for him, how many beatings can one fckwit take ?

He's shitting his pants that we do the double, so is trying desperately to pretend it means nothing to him. Classic deflection. He's getting his bites on it though fair play.

He'll be gone soon enough, their team is utter shit,

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Our next game against cardiff on 23:02 - Dec 17 with 1637 viewsNotLoyal

Our next game against cardiff on 23:00 - Dec 17 by monmouth

He's shitting his pants that we do the double, so is trying desperately to pretend it means nothing to him. Classic deflection. He's getting his bites on it though fair play.

He'll be gone soon enough, their team is utter shit,

Swatting him like a fly is more pleasurable than biting.

OK I've changed it.

Our next game against cardiff on 23:06 - Dec 17 with 1631 viewssainthelens

On top of it all, rumours now abound Colin could be under investigation for financial dealings.
Classy arnt they.
Our next game against cardiff on 08:39 - Dec 18 with 1550 viewsbennytheblue

Our next game against cardiff on 22:44 - Dec 17 by NotLoyal

I'll stick with reality.

It’s always exciting for you lot to come to your capital though, big day out and all that. We had 60,000 out the day we went to the mill stad v qpr, bars were packed when the game was on. Didn’t Barnsley bring the same as you anyway? Also 32,000 isn’t very many is it, every club had that back in the day didn’t they? Still, you had your glory years, not as good as say wigan , and no one remembers that either. Nice to have the memories for you
Our next game against cardiff on 08:41 - Dec 18 with 1547 viewsbennytheblue

Our next game against cardiff on 23:06 - Dec 17 by sainthelens

On top of it all, rumours now abound Colin could be under investigation for financial dealings.
Classy arnt they.

Shall we put him in the same bag as esteemed great managers like Brian clough, venables, big Ron and bobby robson to name a few. Claaaaaart. Keep them coming, you lot love taking your daily poundings fair play, always have to be fair
Login to get fewer ads

Our next game against cardiff on 09:54 - Dec 18 with 1516 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Our next game against cardiff on 21:21 - Dec 14 by sainthelens

Bookmarked.

Totally unpredictable, we were much more up for the last game, not Warnock has gone and they lost the first, they should be much more up for it?

I'll go for a draw but who knows, anything could happen?
Our next game against cardiff on 10:36 - Dec 18 with 1491 viewstheloneranger

Our next game against cardiff on 08:39 - Dec 18 by bennytheblue

It’s always exciting for you lot to come to your capital though, big day out and all that. We had 60,000 out the day we went to the mill stad v qpr, bars were packed when the game was on. Didn’t Barnsley bring the same as you anyway? Also 32,000 isn’t very many is it, every club had that back in the day didn’t they? Still, you had your glory years, not as good as say wigan , and no one remembers that either. Nice to have the memories for you

You had 60000 @ the Millennium Stadium v QPR in 2003?? 😂😂

The official attendance that day was 66,096, with approx 35000 C**diff tickets sold.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Our next game against cardiff on 10:48 - Dec 18 with 1484 views1462jack

Our next game against cardiff on 10:36 - Dec 18 by theloneranger

The official attendance that day was 66,096, with approx 35000 C**diff tickets sold.

Annis probably posted that at one time and his cling on’s believe every thing he says
Our next game against cardiff on 11:00 - Dec 18 with 1474 viewssainthelens

He is the Dianne Abbott of this forum and I claim my 5 pounds.
Our next game against cardiff on 11:08 - Dec 18 with 1468 viewsNotLoyal

No, barnsley didn’t. Your denial is hilarious, can you show me the mechanism you used for the 60k populous count on that day apart from your own wood chip based cerebral mass ?

OK I've changed it.

Our next game against cardiff on 12:00 - Dec 18 with 1451 viewsSwanjaxs

Can't believe posters are still biting 😂

This thread has the potential to rival the Brexit one.

Bullsìht Benny is lapping it up 🙈

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Our next game against cardiff on 12:25 - Dec 18 with 1436 viewsFireboy2

Our next game against cardiff on 12:00 - Dec 18 by Swanjaxs

This ^

Big fvcking style.
Our next game against cardiff on 12:50 - Dec 18 with 1424 viewsNotLoyal

Our next game against cardiff on 12:00 - Dec 18 by Swanjaxs

I think it highlights the guys inadequacies, it’s gold.

OK I've changed it.

Our next game against cardiff on 13:06 - Dec 18 with 1401 viewsbennytheblue

Our next game against cardiff on 12:50 - Dec 18 by NotLoyal

I think it highlights the guys inadequacies, it’s gold.

Try harder
Our next game against cardiff on 13:06 - Dec 18 with 1403 viewsChief

No remembers Wigan's glory years? Although you obviously do seeing as you've brought it up.

Great memories for us no doubt, a lot better than having no glory years or memories see.

Our next game against cardiff on 13:08 - Dec 18 with 1398 viewsbennytheblue

Crikey, 60,000 out I said, in the bars aswell as in the ground. We couldn’t get enough tickets don’t you know....it was like a home game, ya know? 😂🤷🏼‍♂️
Our next game against cardiff on 13:34 - Dec 18 with 1388 viewsChief

Our next game against cardiff on 13:08 - Dec 18 by bennytheblue

Crikey, 60,000 out I said, in the bars aswell as in the ground. We couldn’t get enough tickets don’t you know....it was like a home game, ya know? 😂🤷🏼‍♂️

Such a shame you have so many plastics that you have this apparent massive support yet you have to close your stands for home games though isn't it.

60k lol

Our next game against cardiff on 14:09 - Dec 18 with 1369 viewsbennytheblue

Our next game against cardiff on 13:34 - Dec 18 by Chief

Such a shame you have so many plastics that you have this apparent massive support yet you have to close your stands for home games though isn't it.

60k lol

Yep South Wales is full of plastics as we all know from when you played Liverpool or Utd at home in the glory seasons. We average 31,000 last season which I’d say is decent. Having 60,000 supporters out in their home city isn’t that big a deal, even you lot managed to bring 35k as u say and now you are getting only 10/12,000 in the ground. Plastics eh? Environmental and social nightmare
Our next game against cardiff on 14:12 - Dec 18 with 1367 viewsbennytheblue

Our next game against cardiff on 13:06 - Dec 18 by Chief

No remembers Wigan's glory years? Although you obviously do seeing as you've brought it up.

Great memories for us no doubt, a lot better than having no glory years or memories see.

I had to google it bra😂🤷🏼‍♂️
Our next game against cardiff on 14:13 - Dec 18 with 1369 viewssainthelens

Our next game against cardiff on 14:09 - Dec 18 by bennytheblue

Yep South Wales is full of plastics as we all know from when you played Liverpool or Utd at home in the glory seasons. We average 31,000 last season which I’d say is decent. Having 60,000 supporters out in their home city isn’t that big a deal, even you lot managed to bring 35k as u say and now you are getting only 10/12,000 in the ground. Plastics eh? Environmental and social nightmare

Mods
Can we please ban this tedious cvnt.
Our next game against cardiff on 14:29 - Dec 18 with 1363 viewsChief

Our next game against cardiff on 14:09 - Dec 18 by bennytheblue

I'm fully aware of the plastic Quislings who fully infect South Wales, glad you also see that you are not immune to them either.

31k last season, what about this? You keep spouting inaccuracies when it suits you - you know full well we've haven't had as low as 10-12k for a league game.

And as I say, Swansea isn't a big city with a large population catchment area. Pound for pound, we do better than you lot for crowds

Our next game against cardiff on 15:02 - Dec 18 with 1342 viewsbennytheblue

Our next game against cardiff on 14:29 - Dec 18 by Chief

I'm fully aware of the plastic Quislings who fully infect South Wales, glad you also see that you are not immune to them either.

31k last season, what about this? You keep spouting inaccuracies when it suits you - you know full well we've haven't had as low as 10-12k for a league game.

And as I say, Swansea isn't a big city with a large population catchment area. Pound for pound, we do better than you lot for crowds

Oh my bad I read that despite advertising 14000 last week some were saying at least 4000 no shows, v Blackburn was it? Hence 10k....who cares though🤷🏼‍♂️
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024