Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our next game against cardiff 21:18 - Dec 14 with 19347 viewsbazzool

Will be a total loss, just being honest, we only won today coz of 2 red cards, and still we weren't convincing , fu##ing shit mun
Our next game against cardiff on 10:27 - Dec 17 with 1739 viewsNotLoyal

Our next game against cardiff on 07:07 - Dec 17 by bennytheblue

Lol kit colour....white ffs, couldn’t even think of a colour? You didn’t even have a history until 2010 and now you are about to follow another white club Bolton down the leagues. Your proud history like stokes and Wigan’s doesn’t involve much, shafted by your own fans is how it will be remembered. Want a billionaire like our vinnie to come and rescue you? No chance. Dream on

Major trophy, bragging rights, 7 years in premier league, European football, and then a cu nt like you turns up justifying winning fck all 😂

Fck me this century has really hurt you hasn't it 🖕

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Our next game against cardiff on 11:46 - Dec 17 with 1692 viewsbennytheblue

Our next game against cardiff on 10:27 - Dec 17 by NotLoyal

Major trophy, bragging rights, 7 years in premier league, European football, and then a cu nt like you turns up justifying winning fck all 😂

Fck me this century has really hurt you hasn't it 🖕

No mate, in reality, you have only risen above us in 2010 for the first time in like 100 years, look how that brief spell is ending? You are already getting sub 10k crowds and when you come to us we will prob have 32,000 plus which is a bigger crowd than you’ve ever had in your history.
I’ll give you your league cup final over Barnsley....big wow. Not hurting one bit, not like you must be at the moment. Have you seen big noses Villa in Marbella? He’s doing very well
Our next game against cardiff on 11:49 - Dec 17 with 1692 viewsbennytheblue

Our next game against cardiff on 08:02 - Dec 17 by pencoedjack

A scummer who logs onto another teams message board at 7am after spending the previous evening on there.

What an exciting life Byron must live.

Up early penc, early bird catches the worm and all that. Reckon that post took me about a minute.
Thanks for you’re concern, you are a lovely man like saint
Our next game against cardiff on 11:50 - Dec 17 with 1691 viewsbennytheblue

Our next game against cardiff on 08:16 - Dec 17 by vetchonian

You obviously werent around to watch Match of the Day in around 1980,81 ands 82 when we were on nearly every week!!

NO history thats a laugh!!!

That blip ended well😂😂
Our next game against cardiff on 12:08 - Dec 17 with 1674 viewsvetchonian

Our next game against cardiff on 11:50 - Dec 17 by bennytheblue

That blip ended well😂😂

But at least there is evidence......MOTD box sets and DVDs and videos .....what have CCFC got some grainy black and white footage of a long time ago with players no on ehas heard off, unlike SCFC with Bob Latchford,Ray Kennedy,Tommy Craig, shall I go on

You all need neck braces from having to crane your necks to see the ball and looking up at us from below us in the table!!!!!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Our next game against cardiff on 12:26 - Dec 17 with 1653 viewsjack247

Our next game against cardiff on 11:46 - Dec 17 by bennytheblue

No mate, in reality, you have only risen above us in 2010 for the first time in like 100 years, look how that brief spell is ending? You are already getting sub 10k crowds and when you come to us we will prob have 32,000 plus which is a bigger crowd than you’ve ever had in your history.
I’ll give you your league cup final over Barnsley....big wow. Not hurting one bit, not like you must be at the moment. Have you seen big noses Villa in Marbella? He’s doing very well

You’re talking about being bigger than us in the negligible manner say Gillingham are bigger than Southend or Lincoln are bigger than Shrewsbury.

That was all very well until you had to sit and watch our club achieve the kind of success and status yours will never get near. Or were you a Jack at that point?
Our next game against cardiff on 12:33 - Dec 17 with 1639 viewsTim_Harry

I think sometimes in these kind of debates we just have to accept that different fans enjoy and take pride in different things.

As a Swans fan, I've seen my club play nine seasons in the top division, often playing great football, and win a major trophy. In the same time, I've seen Cardiff have two embarrassing attempts at top flight football and not win any worthwhile silverware. But they don't care about that because they do have some grainy black and white footage of a Cardiff fan throwing the ball into his own net back in the 1927.

It's all about what happened in their grandfather's day that really matter to the Basseys, and anything that's happened since is irrelevant.

I'm sure Benny will be along to explain to me how rosy Cardiff's future is and how we're on our way back to League 2. They've been saying that ever since I started reading their online views twenty years ago!
Our next game against cardiff on 13:11 - Dec 17 with 1599 viewsdcd14

Bradford .

Not seen the villa in Marbella but did witness a thrashing in the Mestalla, very easy to mix up.
Login to get fewer ads

Our next game against cardiff on 14:20 - Dec 17 with 1564 viewsChief

Forgetting the early 80s then? You make out like your Real Madrid but like us you've spent the majority of your time in the lower leagues too. When have we had a sub 10k crowd?

Does it embarrass you that despite you having this massive support (which is hardly ever - you don't open a stand remember) you still aren't any good and have been worse than us for a generation now?

We beat Bradford in that final, after winning at Anfield on route and two legged against the reigning European champions at full strength. If you'd won that cup you lot would still be bleating on about it for another hundred years when no one alive was there.

Don't see what relevance you have to Huw, your owner changed your shirts to red! First year in top flight for donkeys years too!

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Our next game against cardiff on 14:52 - Dec 17 with 1535 viewsTimTtam

Our next game against cardiff on 20:29 - Dec 16 by bennytheblue

Oh Timmy, you might aswell go back to support pool or Utd.....like the rest of em

Who is Tim?

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Our next game against cardiff on 15:51 - Dec 17 with 1500 viewsbennytheblue

Our next game against cardiff on 12:26 - Dec 17 by jack247

You’re talking about being bigger than us in the negligible manner say Gillingham are bigger than Southend or Lincoln are bigger than Shrewsbury.

That was all very well until you had to sit and watch our club achieve the kind of success and status yours will never get near. Or were you a Jack at that point?

Not talking about being big at all, we are an average size championship club, that’s all. No big deal. Like I’ve said many times our time is yet to come. Yours, like wigan and Bolton has been.
You lot are very touchy at the moment, what’s up?🤷🏼‍♂️
Our next game against cardiff on 16:05 - Dec 17 with 1487 viewsjack247

Our next game against cardiff on 15:51 - Dec 17 by bennytheblue

Not talking about being big at all, we are an average size championship club, that’s all. No big deal. Like I’ve said many times our time is yet to come. Yours, like wigan and Bolton has been.

Did you reply to the wrong post?

I was just pointing out that being ‘bigger’ than us when we were both in the lower leagues isn’t much of a claim and that your club will never scale the heights ours did.

What makes you think your time is ‘yet to come’, other than the fact it hasn’t?
Our next game against cardiff on 16:13 - Dec 17 with 1481 viewsChief

How long have you been waiting for your time to come?

Our next game against cardiff on 16:15 - Dec 17 with 1475 viewsbennytheblue

Our next game against cardiff on 16:13 - Dec 17 by Chief

How long have you been waiting for your time to come?

30 years
Our next game against cardiff on 16:16 - Dec 17 with 1478 viewssainthelens

Quite happy being a have been.
Far better than being a never was or likely to be.
Our next game against cardiff on 16:16 - Dec 17 with 1478 viewsSwanjaxs

You do realise Benny Bullshìt is getting a stonking bonner every time you reply to his drivel don't you ...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Our next game against cardiff on 16:18 - Dec 17 with 1471 viewsChief

Our next game against cardiff on 16:15 - Dec 17 by bennytheblue

30 years

Ha ha I should pity you

Our next game against cardiff on 16:31 - Dec 17 with 1447 viewsDippy

"Our time has yet to come"

Poll: Cooper Out

Our next game against cardiff on 16:36 - Dec 17 with 1443 viewsChief

Our next game against cardiff on 16:31 - Dec 17 by Dippy

"Our time has yet to come"

Glad it's dawned on him that they are rubbish and have been for years

Our next game against cardiff on 18:18 - Dec 17 with 1392 viewsbennytheblue

Our next game against cardiff on 16:36 - Dec 17 by Chief

Glad it's dawned on him that they are rubbish and have been for years

But my point being apart from 2010 to 2017, almost forever bar the odd year, we’ve been above you lot, so what does it make you? Our time will come, you know it. Even now you lot would die for a wealthier owner like Vincent Tan
Our next game against cardiff on 18:49 - Dec 17 with 1366 viewssainthelens

Our next game against cardiff on 18:18 - Dec 17 by bennytheblue

But my point being apart from 2010 to 2017, almost forever bar the odd year, we’ve been above you lot, so what does it make you? Our time will come, you know it. Even now you lot would die for a wealthier owner like Vincent Tan

Think you'll find yer in more debt to yer owner than we are to ours.
Keep digging.
Our next game against cardiff on 19:02 - Dec 17 with 1352 viewsbennytheblue

Our next game against cardiff on 18:49 - Dec 17 by sainthelens

Think you'll find yer in more debt to yer owner than we are to ours.
Keep digging.

Not anymore, and most importantly ours can afford it. Your 27 chancers can’t
Our next game against cardiff on 19:08 - Dec 17 with 1347 viewssainthelens

Our next game against cardiff on 19:02 - Dec 17 by bennytheblue

Not anymore, and most importantly ours can afford it. Your 27 chancers can’t

You thick tw@t.
You are accumulating debt....we arnt.
Our next game against cardiff on 20:37 - Dec 17 with 1322 viewsbennytheblue

Our next game against cardiff on 19:08 - Dec 17 by sainthelens

You thick tw@t.
You are accumulating debt....we arnt.

Really? You are losing you’re academy right now are you not? Think Tan is about to invest in cat 1which would be nice.
We didn’t spend big as you well know, even made a bit on bobby Reid, debt is about 50 million now after a Tan converted another 70 to equity, plus the 160 million we got from sky alone last 15 months. We never had a 80 million wage bill like you, prob half, the. Half again post relegation.
But you know all this....maybe we will have the buckets out again for you soon hey?
Our next game against cardiff on 21:13 - Dec 17 with 1305 viewsCatullus

Our next game against cardiff on 20:37 - Dec 17 by bennytheblue

Really? You are losing you’re academy right now are you not? Think Tan is about to invest in cat 1which would be nice.
We didn’t spend big as you well know, even made a bit on bobby Reid, debt is about 50 million now after a Tan converted another 70 to equity, plus the 160 million we got from sky alone last 15 months. We never had a 80 million wage bill like you, prob half, the. Half again post relegation.
But you know all this....maybe we will have the buckets out again for you soon hey?

So despite all the profit you still won't pay your debts, you still won't invest in your team and take the cheaper options, you are still below us in the league...ok that may change this week but that's football and you openly admit your time HASN'T come yet but somehow that makes you better than us?

Despite us being a small club our time has come twice in living memory, a major trophy, European football and more than 3 times as long as you in the top flight.

It makes your club look like chronic under achievers who manage to blow every opportunity and even a billionaire owner can't keep you in the top flight. You can have your bigger stadium, I'm happy with being a better football club. We may have been in financial hardship twice but at least we paid what we could and didn't try to shaft another club for every penny.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024