Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our next game against cardiff 21:18 - Dec 14 with 19344 viewsbazzool

Will be a total loss, just being honest, we only won today coz of 2 red cards, and still we weren't convincing , fu##ing shit mun
Our next game against cardiff on 15:14 - Dec 18 with 2019 viewsBluebird

Our next game against cardiff on 13:34 - Dec 18 by Chief

Such a shame you have so many plastics that you have this apparent massive support yet you have to close your stands for home games though isn't it.

60k lol

We close one stand and still get 20000+
You could close half your rusty hamster cage and still fit your 10000 in 🤣😂😅
Our next game against cardiff on 15:42 - Dec 18 with 1980 viewsbennytheblue

Our next game against cardiff on 14:13 - Dec 18 by sainthelens

Mods
Can we please ban this tedious cvnt.

Just stating facts as you know. If tedium was a crime you’d be gone by now sAiNt 😇
Our next game against cardiff on 15:44 - Dec 18 with 1998 viewsChief

Our next game against cardiff on 15:02 - Dec 18 by bennytheblue

Oh my bad I read that despite advertising 14000 last week some were saying at least 4000 no shows, v Blackburn was it? Hence 10k....who cares though🤷🏼‍♂️

You apparently, you cling to it because you've been serving best in Wales for a generation.

So the attendance was 14k? With a handful of away fans.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Our next game against cardiff on 15:45 - Dec 18 with 1997 viewsChief

Our next game against cardiff on 15:14 - Dec 18 by Bluebird

We close one stand and still get 20000+
You could close half your rusty hamster cage and still fit your 10000 in 🤣😂😅

These jibes don't work if they are factually inaccurate.

Our next game against cardiff on 15:47 - Dec 18 with 1976 viewsbennytheblue

Our next game against cardiff on 14:29 - Dec 18 by Chief

I'm fully aware of the plastic Quislings who fully infect South Wales, glad you also see that you are not immune to them either.

31k last season, what about this? You keep spouting inaccuracies when it suits you - you know full well we've haven't had as low as 10-12k for a league game.

And as I say, Swansea isn't a big city with a large population catchment area. Pound for pound, we do better than you lot for crowds

As a city you do, your right. For a population nearing 400,000 we prob have less than 5% who ever go. This is my point, our time is yet to come, we haven’t even begun to reach potential whereas you have hit your highest pinnacle ever.
Our next game against cardiff on 15:54 - Dec 18 with 1979 viewsTimTtam

Our next game against cardiff on 15:47 - Dec 18 by bennytheblue

As a city you do, your right. For a population nearing 400,000 we prob have less than 5% who ever go. This is my point, our time is yet to come, we haven’t even begun to reach potential whereas you have hit your highest pinnacle ever.

Benny, who is Tim?

I need to know!

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Our next game against cardiff on 15:58 - Dec 18 with 1971 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The play off final where we took over 6 thousand more than you did the year before - not counting the ones with tickets in the reading end. That was a fair marker to compare the two clubs. Unfortunately you came out way short, despite having the first chance to become the first Welsh Premier League club. Kind of p*sses all over your argument , doesn’t it?

Smashing a side for four who smashed you for three at your place put a little cherry on top.

Now get back to your homework.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Our next game against cardiff on 16:00 - Dec 18 with 1971 viewsChief

Ha ha so what makes you think that after 2 relegation seasons in the top flight in the last a century this 'time' is imminent? Or indeed going to happen at all?

Barnet have a massive population in the midst too - are they destined for greatness as well?

Login to get fewer ads

Our next game against cardiff on 16:11 - Dec 18 with 1967 viewssainthelens

Our next game against cardiff on 15:58 - Dec 18 by Brynmill_Jack

The play off final where we took over 6 thousand more than you did the year before - not counting the ones with tickets in the reading end. That was a fair marker to compare the two clubs. Unfortunately you came out way short, despite having the first chance to become the first Welsh Premier League club. Kind of p*sses all over your argument , doesn’t it?

Smashing a side for four who smashed you for three at your place put a little cherry on top.

Leave him be Brynnie, soft cvnt is hanging onto the attendance thing. It's all they have. Has literally no football argument that makes any sense to come back with.
They went quiet after the last derby, failing to beat us again will be nothing short of hilarious.
Our next game against cardiff on 16:14 - Dec 18 with 1945 viewsbennytheblue

Our next game against cardiff on 15:58 - Dec 18 by Brynmill_Jack

Well, that’s all they gave us. We sold out. So where are they now then the 40,000 dedicated jacks? How about when you took 15000 to Wembley and little Northampton took 40,000? What does that tell you...exactly, it’s all bs.
We are getting double what you do through at the moment and we are having a pretty shiiite season. Says it all really.
We had two seasons up there since you went up, it’s not that great. As I said before we got promoted 2 years ago, I prefer the championship. Still stand by it.
Our next game against cardiff on 16:20 - Dec 18 with 1953 viewsChief

Our next game against cardiff on 16:14 - Dec 18 by bennytheblue

Well, that’s all they gave us. We sold out. So where are they now then the 40,000 dedicated jacks? How about when you took 15000 to Wembley and little Northampton took 40,000? What does that tell you...exactly, it’s all bs.
We are getting double what you do through at the moment and we are having a pretty shiiite season. Says it all really.
We had two seasons up there since you went up, it’s not that great. As I said before we got promoted 2 years ago, I prefer the championship. Still stand by it.

Ah the next step to redemption....

Acceptance. Wise to get used to and like this division, coz it's going to be the status quo for some time.

As for the double attendances I suggest you check your attendance figures. I just did and you grossly overestimating them.

Our next game against cardiff on 16:27 - Dec 18 with 1944 viewsBrynmill_Jack

It tells us we were fourth division then??? The reason we didn’t have home attendances of 40k? We had a 20k capacity stadium? Must. Try. F*cking. Harder.

You didn’t sell out your allocation for the Blackpool final - we had ours increased.

Oh and by the way we’re the side that definitely can’t suffer the first South Wales derby double.
Tick - tock - tick - tock .... bet you can’t wait 😊

Our next game against cardiff on 16:28 - Dec 18 with 1941 viewstheloneranger

You "prefer the championship" ??

You've got no fvcking choice, you can't survive in the Premier League for more than one fvcking season.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Our next game against cardiff on 16:33 - Dec 18 with 1931 viewsSwanjaxs

Our next game against cardiff on 16:28 - Dec 18 by theloneranger

You "prefer the championship" ??

You've got no fvcking choice, you can't survive in the Premier League for more than one fvcking season.

How the fùck would he know

The mug admitted (under his other username) he rarely goes to legoland...

Come on lads time to put this turnip back in his box

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Our next game against cardiff on 16:38 - Dec 18 with 1916 viewssainthelens

Our next game against cardiff on 16:33 - Dec 18 by Swanjaxs

How the fùck would he know

The mug admitted (under his other username) he rarely goes to legoland...

Come on lads time to put this turnip back in his box

He's doing a top job all on his own. He's tedious but hilarious at the same time.
Our next game against cardiff on 22:07 - Dec 19 with 1798 viewsAlgorfajack

Our next game against cardiff on 15:54 - Dec 18 by TimTtam

Benny, who is Tim?

I need to know!

Wasting your time there fella, reading is obviously an issue for him

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

Our next game against cardiff on 22:36 - Dec 19 with 1776 viewspencoedjack

Our next game against cardiff on 16:27 - Dec 18 by Brynmill_Jack

It tells us we were fourth division then??? The reason we didn’t have home attendances of 40k? We had a 20k capacity stadium? Must. Try. F*cking. Harder.

You didn’t sell out your allocation for the Blackpool final - we had ours increased.

Oh and by the way we’re the side that definitely can’t suffer the first South Wales derby double.
Tick - tock - tick - tock .... bet you can’t wait 😊

The semi final home tie against Leicester didn’t sell out never mind the final.
Our next game against cardiff on 23:11 - Dec 19 with 1751 viewsCatullus

5%, it's less than that.

Tell me, if you can''t hit your potential when you've made it to the EPL with a billionaire owner, when will you do you think? Sorry I meant when will you? Do you think before you post?

Actually I think you did already peak, in 1927.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Our next game against cardiff on 23:21 - Dec 19 with 1741 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Our next game against cardiff on 23:11 - Dec 19 by Catullus

5%, it's less than that.

Tell me, if you can''t hit your potential when you've made it to the EPL with a billionaire owner, when will you do you think? Sorry I meant when will you? Do you think before you post?

Well he can’t hit numbers on his calculator if he thinks 20000 cardiffians attend the CCS . It’s probably nearer 5-10 thousand with the rest coming from the valleys.

Our next game against cardiff on 08:30 - Dec 20 with 1626 views1964white

From a neutral fans point of view at least Swansea played some lovely football whilst in the premiership, one team I enjoyed watching, playing in all white too
Our next game against cardiff on 13:45 - Dec 20 with 1523 viewsbennytheblue

Our next game against cardiff on 23:11 - Dec 19 by Catullus

5%, it's less than that.

I think when Tan realises how to run a football club properly, he has made so many mistakes in the 10 years it’s unreal. God knows how many CEO’s etc...He knows it though, he’s fortunate to have the funds to back up his phuk ups over the years. We’ve rarely had a decent manager either in this time. I’d say you had at least 3 very good ones. What ever you think about Jenkins and his millions he knew how to spot a decent manager. We have had big debts also, you none until now. Decent manager, no debts well run off the pitch, an academy, a big enough ground. You had them all but the latter and lost it, we are just on our way there possibly. Who knows, like I keep saying, our time is yet to come.
Reckon our fan base is half city half outside, just to clarify. That is a shed load of people within 15 miles who have yet to go even.
Our next game against cardiff on 13:45 - Dec 20 with 1522 viewsbennytheblue

Our next game against cardiff on 15:54 - Dec 18 by TimTtam

Benny, who is Tim?

I need to know!

Who?
Our next game against cardiff on 13:47 - Dec 20 with 1520 viewsbennytheblue

Our next game against cardiff on 22:36 - Dec 19 by pencoedjack

The semi final home tie against Leicester didn’t sell out never mind the final.

Yeah yeah bollox, and the final right? And the carling cup? Of course....whatever suits your agenda penc whatever
Our next game against cardiff on 14:49 - Dec 20 with 1501 viewsjack247

Our next game against cardiff on 13:45 - Dec 20 by bennytheblue

I think when Tan realises how to run a football club properly, he has made so many mistakes in the 10 years it’s unreal. God knows how many CEO’s etc...He knows it though, he’s fortunate to have the funds to back up his phuk ups over the years. We’ve rarely had a decent manager either in this time. I’d say you had at least 3 very good ones. What ever you think about Jenkins and his millions he knew how to spot a decent manager. We have had big debts also, you none until now. Decent manager, no debts well run off the pitch, an academy, a big enough ground. You had them all but the latter and lost it, we are just on our way there possibly. Who knows, like I keep saying, our time is yet to come.
Reckon our fan base is half city half outside, just to clarify. That is a shed load of people within 15 miles who have yet to go even.

So you’re basing your ‘time coming’ on your chairman not knowing how to run his football club and people in your city who have never been despite two recent seasons in the PL.
Our next game against cardiff on 16:41 - Dec 20 with 1373 viewsbennytheblue

Our next game against cardiff on 14:49 - Dec 20 by jack247

So you’re basing your ‘time coming’ on your chairman not knowing how to run his football club and people in your city who have never been despite two recent seasons in the PL.

It’s inevitable. I’m glad you see it too
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024