Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our next game against cardiff 21:18 - Dec 14 with 19345 viewsbazzool

Will be a total loss, just being honest, we only won today coz of 2 red cards, and still we weren't convincing , fu##ing shit mun
Our next game against cardiff on 07:51 - Dec 16 with 1984 views1964white

Our next game against cardiff on 20:49 - Dec 15 by Bluebird

Another weirdo weeds fan from Wales??

Born in Leeds, living in Yorkshire Bluebird

Btw I'm not counting my chickens yet, too many years of disappointment to foolishly think this is our season, As they say it's not over until the fat lady sings!
[Post edited 16 Dec 2019 8:13]
Our next game against cardiff on 09:00 - Dec 16 with 1944 viewslonglostjack

Our next game against cardiff on 20:58 - Dec 15 by Swanjaxs

Makes a refreshing change from the bunch of weirdo blueturd mugs that lurk on here I suppose...

This.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Our next game against cardiff on 09:40 - Dec 16 with 1922 viewsTimTtam

Our next game against cardiff on 15:46 - Dec 15 by 1964white

Still bewildered how we drew that game. For 65 minutes we battered Cardiff playing some lovely attacking football. Unfortunately we struggle against long throw/hoof ball merchants such as Cardiff, Millwall, etc. Woeful defensive errors cost us in the end.

If the Swans play well there is no reason why you can't get a result
[Post edited 15 Dec 2019 15:48]

I'm afraid you've become the latest victim of Cardiff dogging points they don't deserve.

90+6' winner at home vs Luton
88' winner at home vs Huddersfield
87' leveler at home vs Sheff. Wed
90+2' leveler away vs Hull
90+4' winner at home vs Barnsley
88' leveler away vs Leeds
[Post edited 16 Dec 2019 12:25]

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Our next game against cardiff on 10:09 - Dec 16 with 1906 viewstheloneranger

Our next game against cardiff on 09:21 - Dec 15 by Bluebird

We did lose but you were poor we were just alot shitter..
Hamster cage only half full again ?

It must be fvcking heart breaking to watch your beloved Bluebirds and then go home to a fvcking tent!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Our next game against cardiff on 10:26 - Dec 16 with 1892 viewsCatullus

Ah the usual BS, it must really hurt that a smaller club with a smaller ground, smaller attendances and owners who won't invest have done much better in recent years and are somehow still above them despite having been rubbish this last 2 months.

In the next derby whatever happens, happens, in the meantime we have more important things to do than worry about January 12th.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Our next game against cardiff on 11:15 - Dec 16 with 1852 viewsbennytheblue

Our next game against cardiff on 10:26 - Dec 16 by Catullus

Ah the usual BS, it must really hurt that a smaller club with a smaller ground, smaller attendances and owners who won't invest have done much better in recent years and are somehow still above them despite having been rubbish this last 2 months.

In the next derby whatever happens, happens, in the meantime we have more important things to do than worry about January 12th.

Like going under? I agree. Losing to us is small pots compared to what’s going on behind the scenes
Our next game against cardiff on 11:46 - Dec 16 with 1854 viewsvetchonian

Our next game against cardiff on 11:15 - Dec 16 by bennytheblue

Like going under? I agree. Losing to us is small pots compared to what’s going on behind the scenes

Look you just worry about paying Nantes it is despicable your club is trying to wriggle out of paying what it owes and are hoping the "lenient" CAS will be favourable to you.....

Funny Benny you were no where to be seen from Wednesday night when you were trounced at Brentford untill your last minute jammy draw at Leeds take a look at the league table once again you are below us as you have been been mostly apart form your brief visit to the PL last season!!!!!

Second rate club with second rate fans!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Our next game against cardiff on 12:12 - Dec 16 with 1833 viewsPhills1994

If Any1 has the required pts but are not interested in going PM me. After 1 for myself. STH for 12years, got JA but only 35 and fear they'll be gone by Thursdays window. Cheers in advsnce.
Login to get fewer ads

Our next game against cardiff on 12:24 - Dec 16 with 1819 viewsTimTtam

Our next game against cardiff on 11:46 - Dec 16 by vetchonian

Look you just worry about paying Nantes it is despicable your club is trying to wriggle out of paying what it owes and are hoping the "lenient" CAS will be favourable to you.....

Funny Benny you were no where to be seen from Wednesday night when you were trounced at Brentford untill your last minute jammy draw at Leeds take a look at the league table once again you are below us as you have been been mostly apart form your brief visit to the PL last season!!!!!

I've learned over time that it's just easier to ignore the b@stard, or talk about him indirectly. Gives him less to say, hence we don't have to hear from him as often. No matter how much sense you make, nothing will get through to him.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Our next game against cardiff on 20:27 - Dec 16 with 1735 viewsbennytheblue

Our next game against cardiff on 11:46 - Dec 16 by vetchonian

Trounced? We lost by 1 goal and almost equalised. If we’d had a bit longer we would have. What do you want a match report after each game ffs? Weird. I’m only commenting here on a Cardiff related thread.
Our next game against cardiff on 20:29 - Dec 16 with 1734 viewsbennytheblue

Our next game against cardiff on 12:24 - Dec 16 by TimTtam

I've learned over time that it's just easier to ignore the b@stard, or talk about him indirectly. Gives him less to say, hence we don't have to hear from him as often. No matter how much sense you make, nothing will get through to him.

Oh Timmy, you might aswell go back to support pool or Utd.....like the rest of em
Our next game against cardiff on 20:36 - Dec 16 with 1732 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Our next game against cardiff on 20:29 - Dec 16 by bennytheblue

Oh Timmy, you might aswell go back to support pool or Utd.....like the rest of em

SWP must be terrified we’d act up so they’ve made the away leg a bubble. They must know how scared you all are .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Our next game against cardiff on 20:40 - Dec 16 with 1721 viewsbennytheblue

Our next game against cardiff on 20:36 - Dec 16 by Brynmill_Jack

SWP must be terrified we’d act up so they’ve made the away leg a bubble. They must know how scared you all are .

Act up? Famously, with hundreds of police to protect you. You got the same restrictions as we had no? Big day out, passports ready?
Our next game against cardiff on 21:04 - Dec 16 with 1717 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Our next game against cardiff on 20:40 - Dec 16 by bennytheblue

Act up? Famously, with hundreds of police to protect you. You got the same restrictions as we had no? Big day out, passports ready?

Ours is a bubble so I’ve been told. Yours wasn’t . And as for seeking police protection , isn’t that what Annis did when he thought he’d find Morriston a nice easy place to pick on some locals? He ran into the police station after sh*tting himself

Our next game against cardiff on 21:41 - Dec 16 with 1693 viewsSwanjaxs

Our next game against cardiff on 20:29 - Dec 16 by bennytheblue

Oh shut up you absolute banger! 😂

The very same Bywrong who admitted he "rarely goes to games anymore" only 12 months ago!

Crack on Benny you thick twàt

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Our next game against cardiff on 22:43 - Dec 16 with 1670 views34dfgdf54

Our next game against cardiff on 20:27 - Dec 16 by bennytheblue

Trounced? We lost by 1 goal and almost equalised. If we’d had a bit longer we would have. What do you want a match report after each game ffs? Weird. I’m only commenting here on a Cardiff related thread.

Our next game against cardiff on 23:24 - Dec 16 with 1644 viewsCatullus

Our next game against cardiff on 11:15 - Dec 16 by bennytheblue

We don't owe anyone anything but can you say the same. A billionaire owner who won't pay debts, won't invest in the team even when in the EPL and went for the cheap option for manager, then when he left Tan went for the even cheaper option.

Now about those crowds, haven't you got twice as many staying away as us? We've only lost around 4000 but you've lost over 9000, it seems you had way more plastics than us.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Our next game against cardiff on 05:50 - Dec 17 with 1594 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Our next game against cardiff on 23:24 - Dec 16 by Catullus

We don't owe anyone anything but can you say the same. A billionaire owner who won't pay debts, won't invest in the team even when in the EPL and went for the cheap option for manager, then when he left Tan went for the even cheaper option.

Now about those crowds, haven't you got twice as many staying away as us? We've only lost around 4000 but you've lost over 9000, it seems you had way more plastics than us.

Blue kit (unremarkable), mediocre history, run of the mill average in every way. There’s no stand out reason, no wow factor to woo thousands and thousands of their so called catchment area into their ground. The Sala saga has probably finished them off as a club to be proud to follow. Let alone their self obsession with hooliganism which also puts decent people off them.

In the success stakes we’ve both won a major trophy (although there’s not much likelihood of any Cardiff fans at the 1927 cup final still being here to speak of it) but our clubs style certainly won over far more armchair fans both domestically or internationally than they have. We are a far more memorable club than they will ever be.

Our next game against cardiff on 07:07 - Dec 17 with 1567 viewsbennytheblue

Our next game against cardiff on 05:50 - Dec 17 by Brynmill_Jack

Blue kit (unremarkable), mediocre history, run of the mill average in every way. There’s no stand out reason, no wow factor to woo thousands and thousands of their so called catchment area into their ground. The Sala saga has probably finished them off as a club to be proud to follow. Let alone their self obsession with hooliganism which also puts decent people off them.

In the success stakes we’ve both won a major trophy (although there’s not much likelihood of any Cardiff fans at the 1927 cup final still being here to speak of it) but our clubs style certainly won over far more armchair fans both domestically or internationally than they have. We are a far more memorable club than they will ever be.

Lol kit colour....white ffs, couldn’t even think of a colour? You didn’t even have a history until 2010 and now you are about to follow another white club Bolton down the leagues. Your proud history like stokes and Wigan’s doesn’t involve much, shafted by your own fans is how it will be remembered. Want a billionaire like our vinnie to come and rescue you? No chance. Dream on
Our next game against cardiff on 07:54 - Dec 17 with 1556 viewsChief

Our next game against cardiff on 07:07 - Dec 17 by bennytheblue

Lol kit colour....white ffs, couldn’t even think of a colour? You didn’t even have a history until 2010 and now you are about to follow another white club Bolton down the leagues. Your proud history like stokes and Wigan’s doesn’t involve much, shafted by your own fans is how it will be remembered. Want a billionaire like our vinnie to come and rescue you? No chance. Dream on

Ha ha that's the level you've got to now? We've been the best team in Wales for a decade, won a trophy, been on a European tour, won at the all big grounds during 7 years of premier league football.

All things you've never been able to experience (and never will in your lifetimes!) and that must kill all you scummers.

Ah but we wear white which is a boring colour!

Lot better than Tory blue.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Our next game against cardiff on 08:02 - Dec 17 with 1553 viewspencoedjack

Our next game against cardiff on 07:54 - Dec 17 by Chief

Ha ha that's the level you've got to now? We've been the best team in Wales for a decade, won a trophy, been on a European tour, won at the all big grounds during 7 years of premier league football.

All things you've never been able to experience (and never will in your lifetimes!) and that must kill all you scummers.

Ah but we wear white which is a boring colour!

Lot better than Tory blue.

A scummer who logs onto another teams message board at 7am after spending the previous evening on there.

What an exciting life Byron must live.
Our next game against cardiff on 08:16 - Dec 17 with 1545 viewsvetchonian

You obviously werent around to watch Match of the Day in around 1980,81 ands 82 when we were on nearly every week!!

NO history thats a laugh!!!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Our next game against cardiff on 08:54 - Dec 17 with 1527 viewsmonmouth

Still getting lots of bites with his horseshit then.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Our next game against cardiff on 08:55 - Dec 17 with 1526 viewssainthelens

Did yer great grandad dribble on about yer glories? Having Mr Chomledy Warner commentating. At least ours are in colour....and the public are alive to see them.
How far back do you actually wanna go?...you won the cup just a few years after Rourkes Drift FFS.
Our next game against cardiff on 09:16 - Dec 17 with 1502 viewsjack247

Our next game against cardiff on 20:27 - Dec 16 by bennytheblue

How much longer do you reckon? 3 weeks? A month?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024