Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) 12:35 - Jan 2 with 39778 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/51640/match-preview-dale-v-

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/51536/refwatch-dale-v-newca

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/51613/played-for-both--dale

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/51612/tvos-dale-v-newcastle

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/january/newcastletickets_lastchance/

This post has been edited by an administrator
Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 15:05 - Jan 3 with 3318 viewsdingdangblue

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 14:16 - Jan 3 by jonahwhereru

Is VAR going to be in use for this game? A this juncture I am hoping not, but who knows after the game I might have a different view.

No it's just used at Prem stadiums.
We'll have it for the replay 😉

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 15:06 - Jan 3 with 3316 viewsdingdangblue

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 17:25 - Jan 3 with 3172 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 15:06 - Jan 3 by dingdangblue

"If we are not in the hat then you won't have a job"

Oh dear!
Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 17:59 - Jan 3 with 3113 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 15:05 - Jan 3 by dingdangblue

No it's just used at Prem stadiums.
We'll have it for the replay 😉

One of my favourites Saint James’ Park, wonderful stadium.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 18:06 - Jan 3 with 3086 viewsrochdaleriddler

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 17:59 - Jan 3 by BigDaveMyCock

One of my favourites Saint James’ Park, wonderful stadium.

Great stadium right in the city centre, hope we go for a replay

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 18:38 - Jan 3 with 3017 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 18:06 - Jan 3 by rochdaleriddler

Great stadium right in the city centre, hope we go for a replay

Nothing better than getting off the train and immediately seeing it there in all its glory, fabulous place. People talk about ‘proper grounds’, this is one par excellence.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2020 18:39]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 19:27 - Jan 3 with 2910 viewsdingdangblue

Had to laugh at Drive time (Adrian Durham) discussing our game earlier on Talksport. Both his guests Jamie O'Hara and David Connelly said they fancied Dale for an upset (1-0 and 2-1), Durham said "have you seen Rochdale play"? - he went for 3-1 to Newcastle.

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 19:41 - Jan 3 with 2891 viewsSuddenLad

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 19:27 - Jan 3 by dingdangblue

Had to laugh at Drive time (Adrian Durham) discussing our game earlier on Talksport. Both his guests Jamie O'Hara and David Connelly said they fancied Dale for an upset (1-0 and 2-1), Durham said "have you seen Rochdale play"? - he went for 3-1 to Newcastle.

Adrian Durham............still stealing a living in 2020. Utter moron.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 20:06 - Jan 3 with 2830 viewsmacro

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 19:41 - Jan 3 by SuddenLad

Adrian Durham............still stealing a living in 2020. Utter moron.

Typical talksh1te presenter
Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 20:33 - Jan 3 with 2781 viewsrochdaleriddler

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 20:06 - Jan 3 by macro

Typical talksh1te presenter

I’ve never intended to talk sport, and I never intend to

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 20:56 - Jan 3 with 2700 viewsTVOS1907

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 19:27 - Jan 3 by dingdangblue

Although we have been far from impressive this season, he's probably basing that comment solely on the beating we took by Posh.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Match Preview: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 21:09 - Jan 3 with 2661 views100569

Match Preview: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 21:00 - Jan 2 by mingthemerciless

I can't recall the 'Dale ever playing Newcastle before in any competition. Am I right ?

We have actually played them before. It was during the war years when the football league as it was then was suspended but regional leagues were formed and football still went ahead. We played Newcastle in the League War Cup 1940/41. It was in the first round over 2 legs. The first leg on 15th February 1941 was away and we won 2-1. The return leg on 22nd February 1941 at home we lost 3-1.
Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 05:54 - Jan 4 with 2456 viewsfrenzied

having to work today so cant be there or watch on BT Sport....its a free hit for Dale..whatever the result ..a win or draw would be welcome ,but even a crushing defeat would be no surprise..the worst scenario would be any injuries or red cards...enjoy the day!!!!!!
Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 06:18 - Jan 4 with 2447 viewssmaclad1

Guardian 'news' and previews of FA Cup matches this weekend. Clearly no news of the Dale - but I'll forgive that just for the noting that we have the better recent record in this competition. Much better than contemplation of our less glorious moments in the Cup that were foremost in the last round!

/www.theguardian.com/football/2020/jan/03/fa-cup-third-round-match-previews
Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 07:00 - Jan 4 with 2418 viewsDaleiLama

Saw odds of 18/5 for us to win at the Wham and 10/3 for us to win today. They won't be looking forward to it. Not expecting a result, but if we get anything out of the game it will be as good as the Spurs 2-2 draw (but probably not as dramatic).

UTD

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 07:22 - Jan 4 with 2398 viewsJames1980

Morning fellow Dale fans,
Trust you are all well rested and your voices are in fine fettle to cheer on The Mighty Dale. I am going to go with 3-2 Dale Hendo, Rathbone, Dooley to score, optimistic yes but hey we can definitely do this. BBMBA and UP THE DALE

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 07:56 - Jan 4 with 2360 viewshxdale

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 07:22 - Jan 4 by James1980

Morning fellow Dale fans,
Trust you are all well rested and your voices are in fine fettle to cheer on The Mighty Dale. I am going to go with 3-2 Dale Hendo, Rathbone, Dooley to score, optimistic yes but hey we can definitely do this. BBMBA and UP THE DALE

We can do this..
Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 08:24 - Jan 4 with 2313 viewstodmordendale

Believe
Up the Dale
Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 08:47 - Jan 4 with 2262 viewsAncoats_Blue

Can’t wait for this.
Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 09:39 - Jan 4 with 2154 viewsmikehunt

If Carrol plays we might be up against it. I saw some of the last Prem match involving Newcastle. And he was proving a handful. The other team were having to resort to constant fouls to keep him in check. Him against Mathers, for example, would be a no contest. Only saving grace for us is that he doesn’t seem to be able to hit a cows backside with a banjo.
UTD!!

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 10:19 - Jan 4 with 2070 viewsdingdangblue

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 09:39 - Jan 4 by mikehunt

If Carrol plays we might be up against it. I saw some of the last Prem match involving Newcastle. And he was proving a handful. The other team were having to resort to constant fouls to keep him in check. Him against Mathers, for example, would be a no contest. Only saving grace for us is that he doesn’t seem to be able to hit a cows backside with a banjo.
UTD!!

Carroll is injured again apparently.

https://www.toontastic.net/board/topic/38630-cabbage-heed-halfwits-v-rochdales-g

'Cabbage Heed Halfwits v Rochdale's Groomers' 😲
[Post edited 4 Jan 2020 10:21]

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 10:21 - Jan 4 with 2064 viewsJames1980

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2020/01/03/steve-bruce-says-nobody-wants-lo

Hope this is on the dressing room. Also chant fodder

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 10:27 - Jan 4 with 2036 viewsboromat

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 10:21 - Jan 4 by James1980

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2020/01/03/steve-bruce-says-nobody-wants-lo

Hope this is on the dressing room. Also chant fodder

So he's seen us lots of times and the most interesting comment he can come up with is we've got a 40 year old striker 🙈

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 10:35 - Jan 4 with 2006 viewssweetcorn

Just hoping for the same thing I always hope for when playing a premier league team.. a competitive game where we’re still in it for the full 90 minutes.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 11:36 - Jan 4 with 1854 viewsdingdangblue

MJ back!
McShane out!
Baah starts again!

[Post edited 4 Jan 2020 11:38]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024