Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lita on Laudrup 22:49 - Feb 27 with 6215 viewsDarran

Fast forward to 43 minutes.

Icey will go radio rental. lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Lita on Laudrup on 22:14 - Feb 28 with 1263 viewsDarran

Lita on Laudrup on 22:12 - Feb 28 by 1462jack

What’s up Da did Michael LAUDRUP not sign your match day program? Think I would prefer Alan Curtis view rather than that of a reserve team players father

Nah I’ve been in Laudrups company a few times and there’s no denying he’s a strange bloke.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Lita on Laudrup on 11:20 - Feb 29 with 1157 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

He scored the best goal of our Premier League run.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Lita on Laudrup on 12:45 - Feb 29 with 1116 viewsNeath_Jack

Lita on Laudrup on 11:20 - Feb 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He scored the best goal of our Premier League run.

Blackburn game.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Lita on Laudrup on 13:05 - Feb 29 with 1100 viewsItchySphincter

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Lita on Laudrup on 13:12 - Feb 29 with 1092 viewsswancity

Lita on Laudrup on 22:14 - Feb 28 by Darran

Nah I’ve been in Laudrups company a few times and there’s no denying he’s a strange bloke.

In his company?

I don’t think making a pest of yourself asking for selfies counts as being in someone’s company.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Lita on Laudrup on 13:20 - Feb 29 with 1084 views34dfgdf54

Lita on Laudrup on 22:06 - Feb 28 by Darran

Alan Curtis says good things about everybody. He even says nice things about Leighton James when he knows he’s a total çunt.

Fair enough
Lita on Laudrup on 22:11 - Feb 29 with 981 viewsJBT95

Lita on Laudrup on 13:59 - Feb 28 by LeonWasGod

That's pretty much my recollection of it. That second season the wheels came off. People were bored of the football. Even the Europa league home games - the last couple of group stage games I was sat on my hands bored sh*tless. People were very pissed off how it was going and were calling for change before Christmas. It had started to chance almost immediately after the League Cup win, as if that was job done and people in the club had lost interest.

I still think we'd have had more chance of going further in the Europa League had we kept Laudrup - I don't believe we'd had folded as easily in Napoli. And we may have done enough to avoid relegation. But at the time, the change felt right. And it was hard to argue in hindsight as Monk made an immediate impact. His first game against Cardiff was one of the best games we've had at the Liberty. But then yep, he dismantled it all the following season.

He dismantled it all the following season when we had 56 pts and finished 8th?
Lita on Laudrup on 09:53 - Mar 1 with 908 viewsDr_Winston

Lita on Laudrup on 22:11 - Feb 29 by JBT95

Bolton and Stoke managed similar finishes playing similar football.

People cheering at points and positions whilst the football on the pitch became more and more industrial were a big part of the problem.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Lita on Laudrup on 11:05 - Mar 1 with 869 views34dfgdf54

He dismantles every club he’s at.

Look at Sheffield Weds
Lita on Laudrup on 13:36 - Mar 1 with 816 viewsPrivate_Partz

Lita? MMM . A player signed by Jenkins when he was doing his best to constructively dismiss Laudrup.
Just a reminder that , in addition to the Jenkins skullduggery, we had unprecedented injuries and ML was sacked when players were coming back and we had a much easier run of fixtures.
That's all I am saying on the matter. It was done to death on here many times but I will always be here to put the record straight.
There were parallels to be drawn with the sacking of Frankie Guidolin as well.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Lita on Laudrup on 20:47 - Mar 1 with 765 viewsJBT95

Lita on Laudrup on 13:36 - Mar 1 by Private_Partz

Lita? MMM . A player signed by Jenkins when he was doing his best to constructively dismiss Laudrup.
Just a reminder that , in addition to the Jenkins skullduggery, we had unprecedented injuries and ML was sacked when players were coming back and we had a much easier run of fixtures.
That's all I am saying on the matter. It was done to death on here many times but I will always be here to put the record straight.

Lita was signed under Rodgers before we even kicked a PL ball.

He scored our first open play premier league goal.
Lita on Laudrup on 20:59 - Mar 1 with 753 viewsploppy

Lita on Laudrup on 13:36 - Mar 1 by Private_Partz

If you're going to put the record straight, best get your facts right. If you listen to the interview, Rodgers was clearly a fan of Lita's, which is why he brought him to the Liberty. He may have been signed by Jenkins but he was wanted by Rodgers. Before Laudrup's time. But don't let the facts get in the way, etc.
Lita on Laudrup on 21:42 - Mar 1 with 729 viewsmonmouth

FFS yes of course he did.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Lita on Laudrup on 12:46 - Mar 2 with 632 viewsNeathJack

Lita on Laudrup on 09:53 - Mar 1 by Dr_Winston

Bolton and Stoke managed similar finishes playing similar football.

People cheering at points and positions whilst the football on the pitch became more and more industrial were a big part of the problem.

See also: This season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024