Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We will turn the tide in 12 weeks 17:10 - Apr 30 with 4869 viewsthis_charming_man

today it's confirmed a month later that this has happened and we are past the peak, so not just a line from a bus that TUI's favourite source of information said it was then

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/mar/20/boris-johnson-covid-19-pri

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

We will turn the tide in 12 weeks on 16:35 - May 1 with 766 views1885_SFC

We will turn the tide in 12 weeks on 16:32 - May 1 by huelinsaint

No,whaterboutery is used when somebody,usually on the right of the political spectrum,when confronted with facts shout,yeah but what about labour or what about Gordon Brown selling all the gold

That's five of the last six posts you've made spouting anti-Boris/government tripe.

You are Soggy's son and I claim my five pounds.

Old School is Cool

We will turn the tide in 12 weeks on 16:37 - May 1 with 761 viewshuelinsaint

We will turn the tide in 12 weeks on 15:10 - May 1 by 1885_SFC

Those sisters; what a couple of beauties...

Would you?
We will turn the tide in 12 weeks on 16:38 - May 1 with 758 viewshuelinsaint

We will turn the tide in 12 weeks on 16:35 - May 1 by 1885_SFC

That's five of the last six posts you've made spouting anti-Boris/government tripe.

You are Soggy's son and I claim my five pounds.

What parts of my posts are untrue
We will turn the tide in 12 weeks on 16:40 - May 1 with 754 views1885_SFC

We will turn the tide in 12 weeks on 16:37 - May 1 by huelinsaint

Would you?

I've pulled worse in my younger days at sea & posted a photo on the mess gronk board!

Old School is Cool

We will turn the tide in 12 weeks on 16:52 - May 1 with 730 viewsDorsetIan

We will turn the tide in 12 weeks on 15:07 - May 1 by Saint_Beaker

Sorry, is that not a bit of whataboutery?

You are boring as you will only see things with Red Labour tinted specs. You need to open your views a little and let in some alternatives, then you would have a happier life.

Thanks for the life tip Saint_Beaker.

I have to say that you really have made a tremendous start on this forum. I can't remember anyone getting up to speed with all the different rhetorical tricks quite so quickly.

I look forward to hearing more wisdom from you in the future.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

We will turn the tide in 12 weeks on 16:58 - May 1 with 728 viewsBicester_North

We will turn the tide in 12 weeks on 16:32 - May 1 by huelinsaint

No,whaterboutery is used when somebody,usually on the right of the political spectrum,when confronted with facts shout,yeah but what about labour or what about Gordon Brown selling all the gold

“The right” and “the left”, what a bunch of fücking cùnts. Fùck off

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

We will turn the tide in 12 weeks on 17:06 - May 1 with 717 viewsthis_charming_man

We will turn the tide in 12 weeks on 16:58 - May 1 by Bicester_North

“The right” and “the left”, what a bunch of fücking cùnts. Fùck off

Generally anyone that describes themselves as a staunch leftie is a massive coont, i dont think many people would say they are right wing as that would lead to accusations of racism. 25 years ago you had to be a skinhead who beat up or abused blacks and asians to be considered racist now you just have to ask someone if they want a black coffee.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

We will turn the tide in 12 weeks on 17:08 - May 1 with 714 viewsMr_Happy

We will turn the tide in 12 weeks on 16:25 - May 1 by grumpy

Strange how we have suddenly jumped to 100,00...

Yep counting every home testing kit signed up for whether it was used , in the post or otherwise.

Mr Cheerful Pfft.

Login to get fewer ads

We will turn the tide in 12 weeks on 17:20 - May 1 with 697 viewsBicester_North

We will turn the tide in 12 weeks on 17:08 - May 1 by Mr_Happy

Yep counting every home testing kit signed up for whether it was used , in the post or otherwise.

Has this been proved apart from an anonymous source in the HSJ? I wouldnt have a fücking clue whether it is true or not, but neither do you, just like anything you f*cking read. Every cünt believes everything they read if it suits their agenda. Pathetic pricks.

We will turn the tide in 12 weeks on 17:24 - May 1 with 688 viewsBicester_North

We will turn the tide in 12 weeks on 17:08 - May 1 by Mr_Happy

By the way you were the one spreading the tweet on here about the young Saints fan dying of Covid the other day when it was a hoax. Classic example of all the bells that are quick to try and convince people something they’ve read that suits their agenda is a fact.

Pathetic brain dead pricks who think they are experts by reading twitter are the worst type of cünt.

We will turn the tide in 12 weeks on 17:24 - May 1 with 687 viewsMr_Happy

We will turn the tide in 12 weeks on 17:20 - May 1 by Bicester_North

Has this been proved apart from an anonymous source in the HSJ? I wouldnt have a fücking clue whether it is true or not, but neither do you, just like anything you f*cking read. Every cünt believes everything they read if it suits their agenda. Pathetic pricks.

You honestly think they would publish lies in the much respected health service journal, have you seen a rebuttal from the government, no I thought not, would you like to buy some magic beans?

Mr Cheerful Pfft.

We will turn the tide in 12 weeks on 17:27 - May 1 with 682 viewsBicester_North

We will turn the tide in 12 weeks on 17:24 - May 1 by Mr_Happy

You honestly think they would publish lies in the much respected health service journal, have you seen a rebuttal from the government, no I thought not, would you like to buy some magic beans?

Get back on the skate board you toothless mong, at least when you were pretending to be a Southampton fan from Kent you just posted sad teenage style memes.

We will turn the tide in 12 weeks on 17:28 - May 1 with 678 viewsMr_Happy

We will turn the tide in 12 weeks on 17:27 - May 1 by Bicester_North

Get back on the skate board you toothless mong, at least when you were pretending to be a Southampton fan from Kent you just posted sad teenage style memes.

Ah bless, Mr Happy touched a nerve.

Mr Cheerful Pfft.

We will turn the tide in 12 weeks on 17:30 - May 1 with 676 viewsBicester_North

We will turn the tide in 12 weeks on 17:28 - May 1 by Mr_Happy

Ah bless, Mr Happy touched a nerve.

You’re scared to death of your own fascist fans, pretend you have expensive kitchens when really yours is a filthy hovel, and you spread untrue rumours of a Saints fan’s death on a Saints message board.

We will turn the tide in 12 weeks on 17:34 - May 1 with 665 viewsMr_Happy

We will turn the tide in 12 weeks on 17:30 - May 1 by Bicester_North

You’re scared to death of your own fascist fans, pretend you have expensive kitchens when really yours is a filthy hovel, and you spread untrue rumours of a Saints fan’s death on a Saints message board.

You post like nine year old mong with tourettes, take some time way from your keyboard, it will aid your mental well being.
[Post edited 1 May 2020 17:34]

Mr Cheerful Pfft.

We will turn the tide in 12 weeks on 17:42 - May 1 with 649 viewsMr_Happy

We will turn the tide in 12 weeks on 17:20 - May 1 by Bicester_North

Just been announced by a government advisor live on TV as true numbnuts.
You Tory arse lickers are so fuçking thick.

Mr Cheerful Pfft.

We will turn the tide in 12 weeks on 17:42 - May 1 with 647 viewsBicester_North

We will turn the tide in 12 weeks on 17:34 - May 1 by Mr_Happy

You post like nine year old mong with tourettes, take some time way from your keyboard, it will aid your mental well being.
[Post edited 1 May 2020 17:34]

Sadly for you what I posted is true, you lonely skate handjob.Clean your fûcking radiator you grimy helmet, and stop bizarrely masquerading as a Southampton fan.
[Post edited 1 May 2020 17:45]

We will turn the tide in 12 weeks on 17:45 - May 1 with 644 viewsBicester_North

We will turn the tide in 12 weeks on 17:42 - May 1 by Mr_Happy

Just been announced by a government advisor live on TV as true numbnuts.
You Tory arse lickers are so fuçking thick.

Well done Hucksake, how have I licked the tories arse, I said I didn’t know whether it was true and nor did you at the time. Congratulations on posting something true, you’ve got to get one right occasionally you gullible dentist’s nightmare.

We will turn the tide in 12 weeks on 17:51 - May 1 with 633 viewsMr_Happy

We will turn the tide in 12 weeks on 17:45 - May 1 by Bicester_North

Well done Hucksake, how have I licked the tories arse, I said I didn’t know whether it was true and nor did you at the time. Congratulations on posting something true, you’ve got to get one right occasionally you gullible dentist’s nightmare.

Who's Hucksake? Are you angry Alan? you don't half post like him, he's a mentalist too.

Mr Cheerful Pfft.

We will turn the tide in 12 weeks on 18:22 - May 1 with 609 viewsBicester_North

We will turn the tide in 12 weeks on 17:51 - May 1 by Mr_Happy

Who's Hucksake? Are you angry Alan? you don't half post like him, he's a mentalist too.

Your kitchen is vile

We will turn the tide in 12 weeks on 08:39 - May 2 with 566 viewsRon11

We will turn the tide in 12 weeks on 09:57 - May 1 by Saint_Beaker

Rewind to the global financial crisis of 2008. Many right wing types blamed Gordon Brown for this. The left defended him by saying it was a worldwide issue. No, we have another worldwide issue, but it is OK to blame the PM.

All my life I have noticed the left are without question total hypocrites. They are very much a bunch of people who want everyone to do as they say, not as they do.

It is these political posts that have made me want to joint this forum as some of the views here are just mental.

By keeping us out of the Euro, Gordon did us a big favour.
A pity Blair didn't keep us out of Iraq.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024