Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky Sports sack 3 20:35 - Aug 26 with 6821 viewsbritferry

Soccer Saturday got rid of Matt Le Tissier, Charlie Nicholas and Phil Thompson... well they are white men, so their days were numbered

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Sky Sports sack 3 on 16:38 - Sep 8 with 1253 viewsTreforys_Jack

Sky Sports sack 3 on 14:41 - Sep 8 by Catullus

I've seen today that Maya Jama is a candidate after her presenting "Socceraid" succesfully. It's bit different doing punditry on the pro game to doing a charity match!

I'd stick with Alex Scott. She ticks diversity boxes, black, woman, ex pro and she talks more sense than Merse too.

Alex Scott is a definite improvement.
Sky Sports sack 3 on 17:31 - Sep 8 with 1218 viewsFlashberryjack

Well I enjoyed the banter between Merson, Nicholas, Le tissier, Thompson and their interaction and piss taking with Jeff Stelling, not to mention Chris Kamara, who is hilariously good.

It'll be turned into a sterile humourless (frightened to offend) political correct, diverse load of old shyte.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Sky Sports sack 3 on 15:24 - Nov 7 with 1067 viewsbritferry

they got Ally McCoist on... JLM

Now, how do I turn the subtitles on?
[Post edited 7 Nov 2020 15:24]

Sky Sports sack 3 on 15:39 - Nov 7 with 1045 viewsDJack

Sky Sports sack 3 on 15:24 - Nov 7 by britferry

they got Ally McCoist on... JLM

Now, how do I turn the subtitles on?
[Post edited 7 Nov 2020 15:24]

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Sky Sports sack 3 on 22:18 - Dec 19 with 858 viewsbritferry

da iawn

Sky Sports sack 3 on 22:30 - Dec 19 with 830 viewsDr_Winston

Matt Le Tiss has gone a bit bonkers during the Covid thing.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Sky Sports sack 3 on 13:47 - Dec 20 with 655 viewsReslovenSwan1

I refer to the 'Dinamo Kiev test'. They are a very solid team with good players and a very tough test on their own patch for any English or Scottish teams in Europe. Pundits therefore should know their captain is Serhiy Sydorchuk.

I listened to a pundit preview of Kiev v Chelsea or similar and the Talksport pundits could not name one of the Kiev team. Complete frauds. Micah Richards, Alex Scott Tim Cahill Dean Ashton and co need to pass the 'Dinamo Kiev' test and do their research. It only really requires 3-4 hours.

These 3-4 hour of research are well beyond the likes of Ray parlour Jamie Ohara and Jermanine Pennant who do not see research as an obligation.

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024