Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Soucek Red Card Earlier For West Ham 20:46 - Feb 6 with 3962 viewsswancity

As a neutral what is your impartial view of this ?

Mike Dean is getting a lot of stick for this but the player lifted his elbow into an opponents face striking him ? Why do this ?

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Soucek Red Card Earlier For West Ham on 22:13 - Feb 6 with 3060 views34dfgdf54

Embarrassment to the sport that being a red card.
Soucek Red Card Earlier For West Ham on 22:16 - Feb 6 with 3055 viewsjackrabbit

Total nonsense. Soucek lifted his arm to keep his balance and inadvertently glanced Mitrovic who went down like he’d taken one from Mike Tyson. Absolutely no intent. Accidental contact. Idiotic decision. Should be reversed once they review it.
Soucek Red Card Earlier For West Ham on 22:21 - Feb 6 with 3040 viewsswan85

Soucek Red Card Earlier For West Ham on 22:13 - Feb 6 by 34dfgdf54

Embarrassment to the sport that being a red card.

I agree, terrible decision. But it gave Mike Dean the chance to be the centre of attention again.
Soucek Red Card Earlier For West Ham on 22:27 - Feb 6 with 3030 views34dfgdf54

Soucek Red Card Earlier For West Ham on 22:21 - Feb 6 by swan85

I agree, terrible decision. But it gave Mike Dean the chance to be the centre of attention again.

Something didn’t seem right to me. I can’t stand Mike Dean but I’m sure I saw him say “I have to send you off” like he had been told in his ear.

I’m not convinced he thought it was a red.
Soucek Red Card Earlier For West Ham on 22:28 - Feb 6 with 3030 viewsGaryjack

Mitrovic should have been booked for feigning injury.
Soucek Red Card Earlier For West Ham on 22:33 - Feb 6 with 3022 viewsswancity

Very harsh decision and it should be over turned

But VAR asked Mike Dean to look at it meaning they thought it was a red card possibility and pointed to Soucek “ clenched fist “. They’re trying to stamp out the cowardly elbow in the chops. I didn’t think Soucek needed to raise his elbow and put it in Mitrovic face either and he’s not a baby, not one to shirk a battle.

I think it’s another example of VAR ruining football ... In slow motion it looked worse than it was too.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Soucek Red Card Earlier For West Ham on 23:30 - Feb 6 with 2975 viewsraynor94

Absolute joke of a decision, and for Dean to send him off after checking the monitor, makes it even worse.

100% will be overturned, Dean should have a 3 game ban

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Soucek Red Card Earlier For West Ham on 00:06 - Feb 7 with 2955 viewsmax936

Soucek Red Card Earlier For West Ham on 23:30 - Feb 6 by raynor94

Absolute joke of a decision, and for Dean to send him off after checking the monitor, makes it even worse.

Just 3 games, he's an egotistical idiot, I can still see the image of him suddenly given it the old wobbly legs at lego land and then giving them penalty that was never a penalty, in a million yrs, he's ruined loads of games.
There's been far better Refs that have left the game, who he couldn't come close to, no empathy for the game, just a career Ref that's been extremely lucky.

As you can gather, I'm not a fan of is
[Post edited 7 Feb 2021 0:08]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Soucek Red Card Earlier For West Ham on 00:39 - Feb 7 with 2941 viewsKilkennyjack

Elbow to the face is a red card.

Beware of the Risen People

Soucek Red Card Earlier For West Ham on 00:41 - Feb 7 with 2939 viewstheloneranger

Soucek Red Card Earlier For West Ham on 00:39 - Feb 7 by Kilkennyjack

Accidental, there was no intent.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Soucek Red Card Earlier For West Ham on 01:06 - Feb 7 with 2932 viewsbermudajack

Soucek Red Card Earlier For West Ham on 00:41 - Feb 7 by theloneranger

Accidental, there was no intent.

How could any Swans fan ever forget Joey Allen’s winner and the absolute nonsense of Mike Deans penalty that followed... I’ll never forgive the idiot for that,

truthfully, it seemed like he was saying... I’ve got to send you off, appeal it, you might win... you have to ask yourself why you would purposely send off a player, knowing it was the wrong decision?

When reminded, this will be his second rescinded red card this week ffs... If we get promoted, it’s the one thing that boils my p*ss is VAR and the nonsense decisions killing the game 🙈

Like Mark Halsey put in writing after he retired, they are told what to do, spot betting is a big, big business... Dean must have made £Millions over the years, in full view of Millions...

The guy is a tool of the highest order... he’ making full use of VAR to hog the limelight even more

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Soucek Red Card Earlier For West Ham on 01:30 - Feb 7 with 2926 viewshobo

Shocker. Made the decision after staring at the monitor for over a minute too. Mitrovic even said it wasn’t malicious
Soucek Red Card Earlier For West Ham on 07:40 - Feb 7 with 2874 views34dfgdf54

Soucek Red Card Earlier For West Ham on 00:39 - Feb 7 by Kilkennyjack

Lol
Soucek Red Card Earlier For West Ham on 10:04 - Feb 7 with 2827 viewsonehunglow

Soucek Red Card Earlier For West Ham on 22:16 - Feb 6 by jackrabbit

Total nonsense. Soucek lifted his arm to keep his balance and inadvertently glanced Mitrovic who went down like he’d taken one from Mike Tyson. Absolutely no intent. Accidental contact. Idiotic decision. Should be reversed once they review it.

Let's not mince words,folks.Mitrovic is clown.When he first came here ,he seemed to want to fight people and snarl,like many Serbs really;a nasty piece of work.

To go down like that shows how hard he is -not.An embarrasment.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Soucek Red Card Earlier For West Ham on 10:06 - Feb 7 with 2823 viewsonehunglow

Soucek Red Card Earlier For West Ham on 23:30 - Feb 6 by raynor94

Dead right.
Deano i football's equivalent of former rugby ref Steve Walsh- "am I on camera now".

Dean is an arrogant feckwit,trust me

Soucek Red Card Earlier For West Ham on 10:24 - Feb 7 with 2811 viewsNeath_Jack

Dean and the VAR operator should have a 3 match ban.

Never in two months of Sundays was it a red card.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Soucek Red Card Earlier For West Ham on 10:33 - Feb 7 with 2808 viewsThornburyswan

Mike Dean always wants to be in the limelight, worst Prem ref by a mile for me.
Soucek Red Card Earlier For West Ham on 10:33 - Feb 7 with 2808 viewsonehunglow

Soucek Red Card Earlier For West Ham on 10:24 - Feb 7 by Neath_Jack

Dean and the VAR operator should have a 3 match ban.

Never in two months of Sundays was it a red card.

Neathie .
Morning.
Do ya remember on in this sites previous incarnation my looking out for Dean at the Fitness Centre we attended?
He lives pretty near me and we met him at Malaga airport whilst standing at the luggage carousel.We exchanged grunts and Mrs OHL pursuaded me to get to the car hire desk and stop looking for trouble.

I d love to meet him again but Im left the Gym now.

Soucek Red Card Earlier For West Ham on 10:42 - Feb 7 with 2800 viewsNeath_Jack

Soucek Red Card Earlier For West Ham on 10:33 - Feb 7 by onehunglow

Neathie .
Morning.
Do ya remember on in this sites previous incarnation my looking out for Dean at the Fitness Centre we attended?
He lives pretty near me and we met him at Malaga airport whilst standing at the luggage carousel.We exchanged grunts and Mrs OHL pursuaded me to get to the car hire desk and stop looking for trouble.

I d love to meet him again but Im left the Gym now.

Morning, no I don't recall that.

But he definitely took A Level drama and was picked on in school.

Carries himself like someone you wouldn't enjoy a pint with.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Soucek Red Card Earlier For West Ham on 10:45 - Feb 7 with 2792 viewsonehunglow

Soucek Red Card Earlier For West Ham on 10:42 - Feb 7 by Neath_Jack

Morning, no I don't recall that.

But he definitely took A Level drama and was picked on in school.

Carries himself like someone you wouldn't enjoy a pint with.

I flatter myself then.

He' a a big Tranmere fan and they thought he was a Liverpool fan.

Not sure I d have a pint with him but I wouldn't mind a feisty man to man jobbie.

He is a jerk

Soucek Red Card Earlier For West Ham on 11:46 - Feb 7 with 2767 viewsCatullus

If I see Dean down to ref I straight away think that' a game ruined before it's even kicked off. He's a terrible ref, an attention seeker and his body language screams look at me, look at me.
How he is still picked up by the Premier league is beyond me. I wouldn't want him in the local leagues.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Soucek Red Card Earlier For West Ham on 12:18 - Feb 7 with 2740 viewssP7qupUf

Soucek Red Card Earlier For West Ham on 11:46 - Feb 7 by Catullus

If I see Dean down to ref I straight away think that' a game ruined before it's even kicked off. He's a terrible ref, an attention seeker and his body language screams look at me, look at me.
How he is still picked up by the Premier league is beyond me. I wouldn't want him in the local leagues.

Southampton have also made a request that Dean is not involved in any more of their matches after the Man Utd game earlier this week.
Soucek Red Card Earlier For West Ham on 12:22 - Feb 7 with 2734 viewsCatullus

Soucek Red Card Earlier For West Ham on 12:18 - Feb 7 by sP7qupUf

Southampton have also made a request that Dean is not involved in any more of their matches after the Man Utd game earlier this week.

I'm not surprised but I do have to admit that Jankewitz deserved his red card.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Soucek Red Card Earlier For West Ham on 13:19 - Feb 7 with 2702 viewsItchySphincter

VAR decisions are looking ridiculous but it has to be said that if it was being used on our games we’d see more gains form it than negatives. Palmer’s goal v Wednesday, Roberts pen v Brizzle, Morris pen v Norwich, all would have gone for us and could have given us the points to be comfortably top. I can’t think of many that have gone in our favour that shouldn’t have.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Soucek Red Card Earlier For West Ham on 13:39 - Feb 7 with 2694 viewsReslovenSwan1

Soucek Red Card Earlier For West Ham on 13:19 - Feb 7 by ItchySphincter

VAR decisions are looking ridiculous but it has to be said that if it was being used on our games we’d see more gains form it than negatives. Palmer’s goal v Wednesday, Roberts pen v Brizzle, Morris pen v Norwich, all would have gone for us and could have given us the points to be comfortably top. I can’t think of many that have gone in our favour that shouldn’t have.

"VAR decisions". No it was not a Var decsion it was a Mike Dean decsion. He is paid to make decsions and they will be assessed as correect or incorrect. Dim football poeple are unhappy about correct offside decsions. Clearly offside should be related to feet postion not hands or head.

Offside is to precvent strikers getting a head start by runing. So feet position is the factor as in the start of a 800m race.

There have been a few decsions in favour of Swansea. Some v Brentford i recall the foul on the keeper for example. Some refs would have blown to help out Norwich's keeper.

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024