Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Randy Andy getting sued 08:25 - Aug 10 with 13754 viewsbritferry

Prince Andrew was sued in New York City on Monday by Virginia Roberts, who accuses him of sexually abusing her in 2001, when she was 17. He has denied her allegations.

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Randy Andy getting sued on 08:38 - Aug 10 with 3753 viewsangryjack

That's really going to hurt him
Randy Andy getting sued on 12:48 - Aug 10 with 3680 viewsYrAlarch

Randy Andy getting sued on 08:38 - Aug 10 by angryjack

That's really going to hurt him

Certainly will if he's proven to be a liar and it will not reflect well on the rest of the Royal bunch either.
Randy Andy getting sued on 12:50 - Aug 10 with 3672 viewsangryjack

Randy Andy getting sued on 12:48 - Aug 10 by YrAlarch

Certainly will if he's proven to be a liar and it will not reflect well on the rest of the Royal bunch either.

He won't give a sh!t
Randy Andy getting sued on 12:52 - Aug 10 with 3678 viewsYrAlarch

Randy Andy getting sued on 12:50 - Aug 10 by angryjack

He won't give a sh!t

I think he will. Look how hard he has been trying to defend himself, with the full backing of his ex missus.
Randy Andy getting sued on 12:55 - Aug 10 with 3670 viewsangryjack

Randy Andy getting sued on 12:52 - Aug 10 by YrAlarch

I think he will. Look how hard he has been trying to defend himself, with the full backing of his ex missus.

Nothing will happen to him
Randy Andy getting sued on 13:20 - Aug 10 with 3670 viewsraynor94

Randy Andy getting sued on 12:55 - Aug 10 by angryjack

Nothing will happen to him

Well he won't be able to visit America anymore

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Randy Andy getting sued on 15:13 - Aug 10 with 3636 viewsWhiterockin

So the age of consent is 16 in the UK? The age of consent in the USA varies by state16-18.?
So is she claiming she was brought to the UK against her will (kidnapping) and the sex was against her will (rape)?

Irrespective of who is telling the truth this looks like a minefield.
Randy Andy getting sued on 15:31 - Aug 10 with 3616 viewslondonlisa2001

Randy Andy getting sued on 15:13 - Aug 10 by Whiterockin

So the age of consent is 16 in the UK? The age of consent in the USA varies by state16-18.?
So is she claiming she was brought to the UK against her will (kidnapping) and the sex was against her will (rape)?

Irrespective of who is telling the truth this looks like a minefield.

What on Earth has the age of consent got to do with it?

The allegation is she was trafficked to, with others, Prince Andrew, against whom she is alleging sexual assault amongst other things.

It is illegal to purchase sex from someone under the age of 18. She was 17.
Login to get fewer ads

Randy Andy getting sued on 15:54 - Aug 10 with 3596 viewsWhiterockin

Randy Andy getting sued on 15:31 - Aug 10 by londonlisa2001

What on Earth has the age of consent got to do with it?

The allegation is she was trafficked to, with others, Prince Andrew, against whom she is alleging sexual assault amongst other things.

It is illegal to purchase sex from someone under the age of 18. She was 17.

I didnt mean any offence just trying to understand what has been claimed.
Randy Andy getting sued on 16:02 - Aug 10 with 3579 viewslondonlisa2001

Randy Andy getting sued on 15:54 - Aug 10 by Whiterockin

I didnt mean any offence just trying to understand what has been claimed.

She has claimed she was sold for sex. Paid to have sex with Prince Andrew. She was underage. Plus there’s the whole coercion, being moved between countries, etc etc etc.

It’s sickening.

Let’s hope this brings it to a head and he either defends himself properly or gets done for it.

They will be making a big mistake if they close ranks to protect him. Their position is not that stable and together with the whole Harry / Meghan thing it could bring the entire lot crashing down.
Randy Andy getting sued on 16:10 - Aug 10 with 3559 viewsCatullus

Call me a cynic but if he is so innocent why did he pull back from public life after the interview proclaiming his innocence? I think he tried to BS his way out of it then ran away in the hope of out of sight, out of mind and we'd all forget about it.

I genuinely feel sorry for the Queen, she has been a genuine, hard working ambassador for this country but her family are a disgrace.

The best thing for all of them, and us, if if when the Queen passes they all retreat from public life.
Even so, if Andy is guilty of this then he should be hung out to dry. No doubt the establishment will close ranks around him though.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Randy Andy getting sued on 16:30 - Aug 10 with 3542 viewslondonlisa2001

Randy Andy getting sued on 16:10 - Aug 10 by Catullus

Call me a cynic but if he is so innocent why did he pull back from public life after the interview proclaiming his innocence? I think he tried to BS his way out of it then ran away in the hope of out of sight, out of mind and we'd all forget about it.

I genuinely feel sorry for the Queen, she has been a genuine, hard working ambassador for this country but her family are a disgrace.

The best thing for all of them, and us, if if when the Queen passes they all retreat from public life.
Even so, if Andy is guilty of this then he should be hung out to dry. No doubt the establishment will close ranks around him though.

“ I genuinely feel sorry for the Queen, she has been a genuine, hard working ambassador for this country but her family are a disgrace. ”

The day or so after his car crash interview, she drove to church with him sitting besides her in a very public show of support.
Randy Andy getting sued on 16:39 - Aug 10 with 3530 viewsKilkennyjack

Randy Andy getting sued on 16:10 - Aug 10 by Catullus

If he has done it, then he deserves everything thats coming his way.

Having Jeffrey as a mate is not a great starting place.
And then there is that photo.

Beware of the Risen People

Randy Andy getting sued on 16:47 - Aug 10 with 3531 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Randy Andy getting sued on 16:39 - Aug 10 by Kilkennyjack

If he has done it, then he deserves everything thats coming his way.

Having Jeffrey as a mate is not a great starting place.
And then there is that photo.

Since when is having sex with a 17 year old illegal in the UK?

As opposed to blowing people up as your IRA friends did.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Randy Andy getting sued on 17:01 - Aug 10 with 3516 viewslondonlisa2001

Randy Andy getting sued on 16:47 - Aug 10 by felixstowe_jack

Having sex with someone being paid for or coerced when they are under 18 is illegal in the U.K.

As an aside, this was a young girl. Being trafficked for sex. Allegedly sex with people including the son of the monarch, and your suggestion that it’s somehow ok is genuinely horrific.

Take a look at yourself will you.

And it has absolutely zero to do with the bloody IRA. So stop the whataboutery. And I say that as someone who has had two friends whose parents were bombed by the IRA. One in a hotel. And one in their own home.
Randy Andy getting sued on 19:04 - Aug 10 with 3449 viewsFireboy2

Jeez you are a tit sometimes.
Randy Andy getting sued on 19:19 - Aug 10 with 3428 viewsCatullus

Randy Andy getting sued on 16:30 - Aug 10 by londonlisa2001

“ I genuinely feel sorry for the Queen, she has been a genuine, hard working ambassador for this country but her family are a disgrace. ”

The day or so after his car crash interview, she drove to church with him sitting besides her in a very public show of support.

He's still her son mind, we all want to believe our kids, even when thoe kids are middle aged a holes.

Her family have been a mess for ages, Edward, the Charles and Di thing, Phillips constant gaffes and she always stood by them. Loyal to a fault I'd say.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Randy Andy getting sued on 19:21 - Aug 10 with 3427 viewsbritferry

and is home residence is Buck House, not good for the Queen or the rest of us

the one thing going in his favour will be Anne Sacoolas, we won't give Yorkie up while the US won't give her up

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Randy Andy getting sued on 19:56 - Aug 10 with 3414 viewsWhiterockin

Randy Andy getting sued on 19:19 - Aug 10 by Catullus

He's still her son mind, we all want to believe our kids, even when thoe kids are middle aged a holes.

Her family have been a mess for ages, Edward, the Charles and Di thing, Phillips constant gaffes and she always stood by them. Loyal to a fault I'd say.

he is also the favorite child, apparently.
Randy Andy getting sued on 22:53 - Aug 10 with 3349 viewsKilkennyjack

Randy Andy getting sued on 19:19 - Aug 10 by Catullus

The girl he has allegedly abused/raped is also someones daughter mind.

Andrew Windsor needs to answer the charges made.
Just like anyone else.

Randy Andy getting sued on 22:59 - Aug 10 with 3345 viewsKilkennyjack

Well …. When the sex is against her will, and she has been trafficked here against her will.

As Lisa has told you, that might be considered kidnap and rape by a jury.

Randy Andy getting sued on 23:31 - Aug 10 with 3338 viewstheloneranger

Randy Andy getting sued on 19:21 - Aug 10 by britferry

and is home residence is Buck House, not good for the Queen or the rest of us

the one thing going in his favour will be Anne Sacoolas, we won't give Yorkie up while the US won't give her up

The sleazy b@stard doesn't live at Buck House - His home residence is the Royal Lodge in Windsor Great Park, which he shares with his ex wife.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Randy Andy getting sued on 09:03 - Aug 11 with 3281 viewsYrAlarch

Fled to Balmoral with Mummy. Taken his ex missus with him by all accounts. It must be so fortunate to have such a choice of homes.
Randy Andy getting sued on 12:30 - Aug 11 with 3222 viewsKilkennyjack

Randy Andy getting sued on 09:03 - Aug 11 by YrAlarch

Fled to Balmoral with Mummy. Taken his ex missus with him by all accounts. It must be so fortunate to have such a choice of homes.

His new home will be on a prison wing ….

Randy Andy getting sued on 13:53 - Aug 11 with 3195 viewsKeithHaynes

He can’t be arrested if he is with his mother, strange but true.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024