Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Over 100 people in the ground today 10:59 - Sep 11 with 23990 viewsbuilthjack

- will be carrying Covid.
It could be the person next to you.
Frightening. Perhaps wear a mask folks. Take hand gel.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2021 10:59]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Over 100 people in the ground today on 19:49 - Sep 17 with 763 viewsCatullus

Over 100 people in the ground today on 19:32 - Sep 17 by Brynmill_Jack

It just proves how much of a sham this is when unvaccinated people are deliberately put under restriction and discriminated against when the real danger will come from infected double vaxxed people (who are at liberty to mix as closely as they want to with others) who show little or no symptoms.

It’s so illogical in fact it’s f*cking diabolical. All take the PCR test or none.

Hang on, all take the PCR test or none? WHy doesn't everybody just have the jab then nobody needs take a PCR or lateral flow test.

There's another issue too, our next door neighbour had close contact at work and had symptoms, could have been a cold but she took the lateral flow test and it was negative. She was sent for a PCR test by work (essential worker) and it said positive but at home she did another lateral flow and it was again negative. Are these lateral flow tests at all reliable? WHta can affect the result?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Over 100 people in the ground today on 20:05 - Sep 17 with 744 viewsScotia

Over 100 people in the ground today on 19:49 - Sep 17 by Catullus

Hang on, all take the PCR test or none? WHy doesn't everybody just have the jab then nobody needs take a PCR or lateral flow test.

There's another issue too, our next door neighbour had close contact at work and had symptoms, could have been a cold but she took the lateral flow test and it was negative. She was sent for a PCR test by work (essential worker) and it said positive but at home she did another lateral flow and it was again negative. Are these lateral flow tests at all reliable? WHta can affect the result?

I've heard of similar.

My mates wife consistently tested negative on lft but positive on pcr recently. She's a nurse so asked a Dr colleague who said the PCR could have picked up an earlier asymptomatic infection.

I think they're OK on the whole, perhaps just before symptoms develop or with symptoms, but not to be relied on for asymptomatic people.
Over 100 people in the ground today on 20:09 - Sep 17 with 741 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Over 100 people in the ground today on 19:49 - Sep 17 by Catullus

Ok lateral flow tests then. It seems that the risk factor is being dumped on the unvaccinated when it’s clear and proven that not only can the double jabbed carry and transmit it just as well as any unvaccinated person. If the vaccine dumbs down the symptoms or causes the vaccinated person to be asymptomatic there’s no telling how many could be infected.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Over 100 people in the ground today on 20:18 - Sep 17 with 726 viewsmax936

Over 100 people in the ground today on 20:05 - Sep 17 by Scotia

I've heard of similar.

My mates wife consistently tested negative on lft but positive on pcr recently. She's a nurse so asked a Dr colleague who said the PCR could have picked up an earlier asymptomatic infection.

I think they're OK on the whole, perhaps just before symptoms develop or with symptoms, but not to be relied on for asymptomatic people.

Lateral Flow Tests are shit and pointless, they just don't work simple as that. PCR test is the only 99% way of knowing.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Over 100 people in the ground today on 20:21 - Sep 17 with 723 viewsmax936

Over 100 people in the ground today on 20:09 - Sep 17 by Brynmill_Jack

Ok lateral flow tests then. It seems that the risk factor is being dumped on the unvaccinated when it’s clear and proven that not only can the double jabbed carry and transmit it just as well as any unvaccinated person. If the vaccine dumbs down the symptoms or causes the vaccinated person to be asymptomatic there’s no telling how many could be infected.

You had the vaccine Brynnie?

Over 100 people in the ground today on 20:22 - Sep 17 with 716 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Over 100 people in the ground today on 20:21 - Sep 17 by max936

You had the vaccine Brynnie?

Why do you ask?

Over 100 people in the ground today on 20:29 - Sep 17 with 705 viewsmax936

Over 100 people in the ground today on 20:22 - Sep 17 by Brynmill_Jack

Why do you ask?

Cause I know you and would have thought you would have had it,

Over 100 people in the ground today on 20:49 - Sep 17 with 688 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Over 100 people in the ground today on 20:29 - Sep 17 by max936

Cause I know you and would have thought you would have had it,

There a big principle at stake here. The risk is probably greater in vaccinated people but they don’t have to prove they’re not infected. A free pass indeed!

Login to get fewer ads

Over 100 people in the ground today on 20:58 - Sep 17 with 674 viewsjackrmee

Over 100 people in the ground today on 19:46 - Sep 17 by Scotia

But if they're only at liberty to mix with fellow double vaxxed people it isn't a problem.

Until there's an immediate test that is 100% effective the tests are a snapshot. You could have tested positive a few hours afterwards in the current circumstances, and then pass the virus to another person who hasn't been vaccinated. That's where the danger comes from

All get vaxxed or none would be more sensible.

But they are also mixing with unvaxxed people who have had a negative test.

Simple enough for vaxxed people to do a little test as well.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Over 100 people in the ground today on 21:40 - Sep 17 with 644 viewsmax936

Over 100 people in the ground today on 20:49 - Sep 17 by Brynmill_Jack

There a big principle at stake here. The risk is probably greater in vaccinated people but they don’t have to prove they’re not infected. A free pass indeed!

No answer then ???

Over 100 people in the ground today on 21:58 - Sep 17 with 626 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Over 100 people in the ground today on 21:40 - Sep 17 by max936

No answer then ???

It doesn’t matter if I’m vaccinated or not. It doesn’t matter to me if you’re vaccinated or not.

Vaccinated and unvaccinated can pass the virus on - it doesn’t discriminate.

So why is Drakeford ?

Over 100 people in the ground today on 22:01 - Sep 17 with 625 viewsGwyn737

Over 100 people in the ground today on 21:58 - Sep 17 by Brynmill_Jack

It doesn’t matter if I’m vaccinated or not. It doesn’t matter to me if you’re vaccinated or not.

So why is Drakeford ?

Because the vaccine reduces transmission pretty dramatically.
Over 100 people in the ground today on 22:07 - Sep 17 with 618 viewsjackrmee

Over 100 people in the ground today on 22:01 - Sep 17 by Gwyn737

Because the vaccine reduces transmission pretty dramatically.

He means regarding he tests.
It may reduce transmission, or may not. But even if it does, it is still saer to have a test and then they'd know if they had covid or not. No need to worry about transmission then.

All the unvaxxed in the stadium are already testing negative, so no threat from them.
The thrat would only be from the double jabbed, who don't need to do a test and are then risking transmission.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Over 100 people in the ground today on 22:10 - Sep 17 with 616 viewsGwyn737

Over 100 people in the ground today on 22:07 - Sep 17 by jackrmee

He means regarding he tests.
It may reduce transmission, or may not. But even if it does, it is still saer to have a test and then they'd know if they had covid or not. No need to worry about transmission then.

All the unvaxxed in the stadium are already testing negative, so no threat from them.
The thrat would only be from the double jabbed, who don't need to do a test and are then risking transmission.

It does reduce transmission.

I’m suspect about the accuracy of LFTs though. It’s anecdotal but I’ve seen enough not to really trust them
Over 100 people in the ground today on 22:12 - Sep 17 with 613 viewsjackrmee

Over 100 people in the ground today on 22:10 - Sep 17 by Gwyn737

I’m suspect about the accuracy of LFTs though. It’s anecdotal but I’ve seen enough not to really trust them

Some people have seen enough not to really trust the vaccines though too.

Over 100 people in the ground today on 22:18 - Sep 17 with 608 viewsGwyn737

Over 100 people in the ground today on 22:12 - Sep 17 by jackrmee

What or how much more would you want to see out of curiosity?
Over 100 people in the ground today on 22:21 - Sep 17 with 608 viewsmax936

I've mentioned above about LFT's, they're just not accurate enough to be trusted, waste of time and effort.

Over 100 people in the ground today on 22:36 - Sep 17 with 595 viewsmax936

Over 100 people in the ground today on 21:58 - Sep 17 by Brynmill_Jack

So why is Drakeford ?

I'm vaccinated, so hopefully Im at less risk of getting seriously ill, than those who haven't been vaccinated and that's the point of vaccinations'.

What is stupid, is people who live under the same roof who are vaccinated, but one of them catches it the other one/ones, are allowed to crack on and go to work and basically do what they want providing they are not showing symptoms, its short sighted and madness.

Over 100 people in the ground today on 23:10 - Sep 17 with 578 viewsScotia

Over 100 people in the ground today on 22:12 - Sep 17 by jackrmee

Yes they believe ex junkie failed comedians rather than peer reviewed science.
Over 100 people in the ground today on 23:12 - Sep 17 with 574 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Over 100 people in the ground today on 22:36 - Sep 17 by max936

I'm vaccinated, so hopefully Im at less risk of getting seriously ill, than those who haven't been vaccinated and that's the point of vaccinations'.

What is stupid, is people who live under the same roof who are vaccinated, but one of them catches it the other one/ones, are allowed to crack on and go to work and basically do what they want providing they are not showing symptoms, its short sighted and madness.

I’m glad you’re seeing my point.

Over 100 people in the ground today on 23:16 - Sep 17 with 567 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Over 100 people in the ground today on 23:10 - Sep 17 by Scotia

Yes they believe ex junkie failed comedians rather than peer reviewed science.

Are you deliberately missing the point or are you always this obtuse? No ex junkies or failed comedians have anything to do with the fact that vaxxed people can pass the virus on just as effectively as the unvaccinated.

So why not tests for all ? If this Covid pass is for “safety reasons”?

Over 100 people in the ground today on 23:19 - Sep 17 with 562 viewsBrynmill_Jack

It might reduce transmission but it doesn’t stop transmission. Why are the unvaccinated “immune” from the testing regime?? Fair question???

Over 100 people in the ground today on 23:20 - Sep 17 with 559 viewsScotia

Over 100 people in the ground today on 20:58 - Sep 17 by jackrmee

But they are also mixing with unvaxxed people who have had a negative test.

Simple enough for vaxxed people to do a little test as well.

So everyone needs a test to prove they haven't got a virus they are less likely to get and spread to protect the 10% of clowns who've decided not to have the vaccine?

Even though the current planned testing regime is full of holes putting the vulnerable at risk because a negative test means very little?

I'll be honest, the more this is going on I think people should be under house arrest if they aren't vaccinated., oh and turn their Internet off too.
Over 100 people in the ground today on 23:28 - Sep 17 with 550 viewsScotia

Over 100 people in the ground today on 23:19 - Sep 17 by Brynmill_Jack

It might reduce transmission but it doesn’t stop transmission. Why are the unvaccinated “immune” from the testing regime?? Fair question???

Until there is a 100% accurate instant test the only way to protect a large crowd is to ensure they're protected by a vaccine.

If 20000 people tested negative 2 days before a game a few may have subsequently tested positive and then be spreading it around the Liberty.

Just look at what happened at boardmasters Festival.
Over 100 people in the ground today on 23:49 - Sep 17 with 534 viewsJack123

Over 100 people in the ground today on 23:20 - Sep 17 by Scotia

So everyone needs a test to prove they haven't got a virus they are less likely to get and spread to protect the 10% of clowns who've decided not to have the vaccine?

Even though the current planned testing regime is full of holes putting the vulnerable at risk because a negative test means very little?

I'll be honest, the more this is going on I think people should be under house arrest if they aren't vaccinated., oh and turn their Internet off too.

Must say, I think clowns is the wrong word to use!

If you don't believe in something, you don't believe in it, it's as simple as that, and none of you should blame ronald or afd, for pushing any dis-information, I was at a stage back before Christmas last year, where I had already chosen not to take it.

And I must say, it is nice to read an alternative view rather than listen to bbc/itv all the time.

Had the Itv on early this morning, may as well call it the covid channel, I'd had enough after a while, turn it off I said to the missis, what shall we watch? I said nothing, put some music on.

But she said it's too early for music, and wouldn't let me. , so she flicks it over, to bbc1, and it's an interview with the fella from the wanted, which was very sad, and what a brave fella.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2021 23:52]

libera nos a malo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024