Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 14:24 - Jul 10 with 11568 viewsNotLoyal

The first real pre season friendly is this Tuesday.

Can I watch the game ?

As it stands you can watch the game for £5 through Argyle TV.
Swansea City are yet to announce any coverage. Plymouth Argyle have subscription details on their main club website. Tickets are available for Swans fans starting from £3. Check out Swans Official.

The club received an initial allocation of 600 tickets for the friendly at Home Park, which kicks off at 7.30pm. And fans who have not purchased in advance can buy on matchday from turnstiles B20 to B25 at the home of the Pilgrims.

LIVE Stream purchase via he official site.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 14:13 - Jul 11 with 4230 viewsPolskijack

Streaming details.
https://www.swanseacity.com/news/plymouth-argyle-v-swansea-city-ticketing-and-st
Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 14:31 - Jul 11 with 4207 viewsSTID2017

Pay on the day now guys

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 19:42 - Jul 11 with 4046 viewsKeithHaynes

Fans guide.

https://www.pafc.co.uk/news/fans-guide-swansea-city-h

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 21:50 - Jul 11 with 3907 viewsAndyCole

Looking forward to this game. For the first time in some time since Martine trespassed into my Club and the leafy lanes of South Gower with his schoolboy 'system/process' farcical bottom quadrant egotistical no substance nonsense.

Grimesy will be unleashed, shorn of Downs' superfluousness.

Am hoping for a far more fluid go-fwd without Downs' stymying tippy tappy nonsense, back to Naughts, Fish, back again, give and go....to nowhere. A proper waste of a jersey. And almost the very best bit of business Jake masterminded to date, a proper game changer in so many ways.

Grimes to command and control from DCM, with now an extra body in front of him in CM to push on. Fulton-Grimes is a far more potent and successful axis, as witnessed under Coops.

Joel P wants out - let's see if he can put on a proper show to his many serious suitors (afterall, HD was (eventually) signed on the premise Joel was off). HD was due to come in Jan but with insufficient certainty around Joel's price, put on hold til the summer)).

Oba wants out - let's see if he can turn it on for the couple of EPL scouts in attendance - his agent is working his socks off, fair play.

Fults wants out - ditto, as above . There's a pattern......and it's real.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 21:57 - Jul 11 with 3907 viewsonehunglow

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 21:50 - Jul 11 by AndyCole

Looking forward to this game. For the first time in some time since Martine trespassed into my Club and the leafy lanes of South Gower with his schoolboy 'system/process' farcical bottom quadrant egotistical no substance nonsense.

Am hoping for a far more fluid go-fwd without Downs' stymying tippy tappy nonsense, back to Naughts, Fish, back again, give and go....to nowhere. A proper waste of a jersey. And almost the very best bit of business Jake masterminded to date, a proper game changer in so many ways.

Grimes to command and control from DCM, with now an extra body in front of him in CM to push on. Fulton-Grimes is a far more potent and successful axis, as witnessed under Coops.

Joel P wants out - let's see if he can put on a proper show to his many serious suitors (afterall, HD was (eventually) signed on the premise Joel was off). HD was due to come in Jan but with insufficient certainty around Joel's price, put on hold til the summer)).

Oba wants out - let's see if he can turn it on for the couple of EPL scouts in attendance - his agent is working his socks off, fair play.

I'll be digging the garden and clearing up Fang's turds.
My hair needs washing too

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 22:10 - Jul 11 with 3869 viewsAndyCole

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 21:57 - Jul 11 by onehunglow

I'll be digging the garden and clearing up Fang's turds.
My hair needs washing too

C'mon mun, pay the few quid and get behind the new-new look RM, version 2.0. ? blah blah bullshite.......

However - with Grimesy (and at some point Allen) we now have the makings of a proper Swansea-Way midfield combo. They will play it their way. As per, just as how we won last term, when Grimesy wrested control of on-field tactics, despite RM.

JA7 is The Second Coming - he is RM's replacement in the making, nailed on. Grimesy and JA7 will engineer a not-so-subtle mutiny.

Bring it on JA7 / MG8........

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 22:27 - Jul 11 with 3862 viewsonehunglow

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 22:10 - Jul 11 by AndyCole

C'mon mun, pay the few quid and get behind the new-new look RM, version 2.0. ? blah blah bullshite.......

However - with Grimesy (and at some point Allen) we now have the makings of a proper Swansea-Way midfield combo. They will play it their way. As per, just as how we won last term, when Grimesy wrested control of on-field tactics, despite RM.

JA7 is The Second Coming - he is RM's replacement in the making, nailed on. Grimesy and JA7 will engineer a not-so-subtle mutiny.

I've been neglecting my Mandolin of late.
It's about time I spent more time in my music room

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 07:48 - Jul 12 with 3743 viewsdantheswansman

Pre season friendlies should be a free stream, a ton of other clubs are putting theirs up on YouTube for free
Login to get fewer ads

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 08:02 - Jul 12 with 3725 viewsWhiterockin

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 07:48 - Jul 12 by dantheswansman

Pre season friendlies should be a free stream, a ton of other clubs are putting theirs up on YouTube for free

I agree with you. But if Plymouth are charging it makes it impossible for us to do it for free.
Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 10:21 - Jul 12 with 3647 viewsKeithHaynes

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 07:48 - Jul 12 by dantheswansman

Fair play to the club though they are donating the proceeds to charity.

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 10:45 - Jul 12 with 3615 viewsBadlands

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 22:10 - Jul 11 by AndyCole

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Grimes doesn’t have the metal to challenge s**t refereeing decisions let alone a mutiny.
Talk of Mooy coming to town so I would hope it would be him and Allen in central midfield and Grimes on the bench.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 12:13 - Jul 12 with 3533 viewsWhiterockin

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 21:50 - Jul 11 by AndyCole

If Fulton wants out, why hasn't he gone. The club are willing to open the door for him to walk away and he is still here. The real pattern is you post a croc of..........
Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 12:15 - Jul 12 with 3528 viewsjasper_T

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 12:13 - Jul 12 by Whiterockin

If Fulton wants out, why hasn't he gone. The club are willing to open the door for him to walk away and he is still here. The real pattern is you post a croc of..........

I can think of a million reasons Fulton won't leave.

Okay, maybe half a million.
Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 12:23 - Jul 12 with 3509 viewsonehunglow

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 10:45 - Jul 12 by Badlands

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Grimes doesn’t have the metal to challenge s**t refereeing decisions let alone a mutiny.
Talk of Mooy coming to town so I would hope it would be him and Allen in central midfield and Grimes on the bench.

Ok Im a clueless bugger But I can't get my head around people GLAD to see Downes go but HAPPY to see Grimes stay and as captain at that.

We were beaten last season by mediocre teams but teams that had some fight .We didnt fight. It isn't pretty football.
Downes far too aggressive for Russy and his fanboys.

Im getting to believe our captain was the inspiration for the Black Paternoster

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 13:14 - Jul 12 with 3441 viewsKeithHaynes

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Can’t see him adding anything to the swans tbh. ( Mooy)

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 13:15 - Jul 12 with 3429 viewsWhiterockin

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 12:15 - Jul 12 by jasper_T

I can think of a million reasons Fulton won't leave.

Okay, maybe half a million.

Exactly, to say Fulton wants out is just plain ridiculous.
Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 13:36 - Jul 12 with 3398 viewsKeithHaynes

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 13:15 - Jul 12 by Whiterockin

His problem is Martin wants him out 😂

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 13:39 - Jul 12 with 3387 viewsjasper_T

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 13:15 - Jul 12 by Whiterockin

I'm sure he wants to play. I'm sure he'd like to be at a club playing the type of football that suits his game. And few players want to be at a club where the manager has said they're not in the plans.

But he's not a young player any more and has to look after his financial future. No one is taking a 50% pay cut easily, even more so knowing that he'll never again have the earning power he did when he got that last contract. He's made a good living out of Swansea City in his time here, but he was never on massive PL wages. Half a million quid won't go unnoticed when he retires.
Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 13:39 - Jul 12 with 3382 viewsWhiterockin

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 13:36 - Jul 12 by KeithHaynes

His problem is Martin wants him out 😂

Only quoting what AndyCole posted, just ridiculous.
Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 13:44 - Jul 12 with 3371 viewsshingle

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 13:39 - Jul 12 by Whiterockin

Only quoting what AndyCole posted, just ridiculous.

Russell is saying the players are tired, the excuses are already reawakening at least wait until we lose a few first.
Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 14:00 - Jul 12 with 3351 viewsraynor94

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 13:44 - Jul 12 by shingle

Russell is saying the players are tired, the excuses are already reawakening at least wait until we lose a few first.

It's not an excuse, I'm glad to see the players are tired, they have done the physical side of pre season which should stand us in good stead for a long season.

Just over 2 weeks to go, now for the fine tuning

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 14:08 - Jul 12 with 3343 viewsvetchonian

🤣🤣🤣🤣

So we get rid of an expensive bench warmer in Fulton for Grimes with his nice new contract which I doubt was cheap to warm the bench as well.....

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:25 - Jul 12 with 3285 viewsBadlands

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 13:14 - Jul 12 by KeithHaynes

Can’t see him adding anything to the swans tbh. ( Mooy)

I remember him been a good controlling midfielder before going to China .. not a great passer under pressure though.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:17 - Jul 12 with 3134 viewsFlashberryjack

Anyone having problems buying the stream via credit card ?

When I try to do it as normal, I get a box pops up asking for the following.

payment of 0.00 GBP to SWANSTV
To confirm, follow steps 1 to 4 using your PINsentry
1. Insert your card and press RESPOND
2. Enter your card PIN and press ENTER
3. Enter this code 39102617 and press ENTER
4. Then enter the 8-digit code from your PINsentry here

Am I thick, or what .... please don't answer that, but any help would be appreciated.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2022 17:17]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:29 - Jul 12 with 3108 viewsKeithHaynes

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:17 - Jul 12 by Flashberryjack

Anyone having problems buying the stream via credit card ?

When I try to do it as normal, I get a box pops up asking for the following.

payment of 0.00 GBP to SWANSTV
To confirm, follow steps 1 to 4 using your PINsentry
1. Insert your card and press RESPOND
2. Enter your card PIN and press ENTER
3. Enter this code 39102617 and press ENTER
4. Then enter the 8-digit code from your PINsentry here

Am I thick, or what .... please don't answer that, but any help would be appreciated.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2022 17:17]

Sounds very difficult.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024