Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Delilah banned from the Principality 15:46 - Feb 1 with 5297 viewsonehunglow

About time too.
It’s turgid crap

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Delilah banned from the Principality on 19:54 - Feb 1 with 972 viewsKilkennyjack

Delilah banned from the Principality on 15:52 - Feb 1 by onehunglow

Frankly,it’s @ song for passed up dykewads .
I’m hoping Yma o Hyd is pre eminent now.

Good shout 🙏🏼

Beware of the Risen People

Delilah banned from the Principality on 20:05 - Feb 1 with 956 viewsSirjohnalot

Delilah banned from the Principality on 19:36 - Feb 1 by max936

Don't talk sense on here SJ.

Next time I’m doing some mitigation on an assault, I’ll just say to the Judge ‘6 nations Your Honour’. And give him a knowing wink. Absolute discharge and home in time for a cup of tea and a slice of cake

This post has been edited by an administrator
Delilah banned from the Principality on 20:26 - Feb 1 with 932 viewsmajorraglan

Delilah banned from the Principality on 19:30 - Feb 1 by Togg

Of course the WRU should look first at the alcohol supply in the stadium rather than a fictitious song. Fighting, kids being puked over, idiots running on the pitch. As well as the constant getting up and down of the seats disturbing punters, who want to actually watch the match. AHH! but that would of course interfere with their revenue stream!
Maybe they should replace Delilah with a bit Johnny Cash, playing the White Album backwards or reciting Poe and Stephen King....there would be absolute mayhem with no one left alive surely.
The WRU have recently also been accused of bullying the four regions over an agreement as well as more published accusations. However now want to ban a song which probably most supporters in the crowd have no real idea what it's about but just enjoy a good sing song.
Anyway this is a great version. 🎸

Not the WRU’s greatest fan, but my personal thoughts on the allegation from one of the regional representatives was that it was bit rich. At a time when funding is being cut across may areas the regions seemingly always want more, is it bullying if they can’t get it?

In terms of Domestic violence, it used to spike during the 6 and some of the Welsh forces had extra DV staff working, but I don’t think it’s the rugby per we just that there were more people “making a day of it” and on the lash all day.
Delilah banned from the Principality on 20:31 - Feb 1 with 922 viewsonehunglow

Delilah banned from the Principality on 20:26 - Feb 1 by majorraglan

Not the WRU’s greatest fan, but my personal thoughts on the allegation from one of the regional representatives was that it was bit rich. At a time when funding is being cut across may areas the regions seemingly always want more, is it bullying if they can’t get it?

In terms of Domestic violence, it used to spike during the 6 and some of the Welsh forces had extra DV staff working, but I don’t think it’s the rugby per we just that there were more people “making a day of it” and on the lash all day.

We have a drinking culture
I’ve pointed this out ad Maude I’m
We enjoy getting ratarsrd and causing mayhem but call it having a good time

Delilah banned from the Principality on 21:08 - Feb 1 with 898 viewsSirjohnalot

Delilah banned from the Principality on 20:26 - Feb 1 by majorraglan

Exactly, it’s alcohol. Big three, alcohol, drugs or sex (jealousy)
Delilah banned from the Principality on 21:14 - Feb 1 with 884 viewsBoundy

Delilah banned from the Principality on 16:07 - Feb 1 by Luther27

Call me quaint and old fashioned but I do believe this is a smokescreen to detract from the bullies, racists and misogynists that habitat the current WRU board.
Just an opinion.

The trouble when organisations try to clean up their act, sometimes as in this case innocent byproduct get drawn into the clear out.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Delilah banned from the Principality on 21:20 - Feb 1 with 882 viewsBoundy

Delilah banned from the Principality on 19:39 - Feb 1 by max936

Its not to bad up in the posher and posh seats, honest.

You sure , ? I had the misfortune to watch last seasons Wales Italy game ., I can understand why poeple get upset , up down , beer pouring down between the seats , not watching the game etc ,it wasn't for me and I'm no Victor Meldrew

Delilah banned from the Principality on 21:28 - Feb 1 with 869 viewsPlankton

A crap song sung by leek and daffodil wearing woolybacks from Vardre Rugby Club.
C'MON BLEDDYN they cry after 15 darks.
Login to get fewer ads

Delilah banned from the Principality on 21:32 - Feb 1 with 855 viewsSirjohnalot

Delilah banned from the Principality on 21:20 - Feb 1 by Boundy

You sure , ? I had the misfortune to watch last seasons Wales Italy game ., I can understand why poeple get upset , up down , beer pouring down between the seats , not watching the game etc ,it wasn't for me and I'm no Victor Meldrew

Took my dad into the non alcohol stand for that reason. Had a great day
Delilah banned from the Principality on 21:40 - Feb 1 with 845 viewspencoedjack

I wonder if Stoke will stop singing it.

The world is going mad.
Delilah banned from the Principality on 21:53 - Feb 1 with 827 viewsFlashberryjack

Delilah banned from the Principality on 21:40 - Feb 1 by pencoedjack

I wonder if Stoke will stop singing it.

The world is going mad.

It's not going mad, it already is.

Banning the playing of Delilah... ffs what will the clowns think of next.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Delilah banned from the Principality on 22:02 - Feb 1 with 818 viewspencoedjack

Delilah banned from the Principality on 21:53 - Feb 1 by Flashberryjack

It's not going mad, it already is.

Banning the playing of Delilah... ffs what will the clowns think of next.

In fact FB it’s the UK not the world.

What a load of utter nonsense to any rationally thinking person.
Delilah banned from the Principality on 22:09 - Feb 1 with 812 viewsBoundy

Delilah banned from the Principality on 21:32 - Feb 1 by Sirjohnalot

Took my dad into the non alcohol stand for that reason. Had a great day

Glad you enjoyed , I've been to a few over the years but for me each has left not particularly great memories which is a pity because it could and should be a great day out.

Delilah banned from the Principality on 22:37 - Feb 1 with 800 viewsSirjohnalot

Delilah banned from the Principality on 22:09 - Feb 1 by Boundy

Glad you enjoyed , I've been to a few over the years but for me each has left not particularly great memories which is a pity because it could and should be a great day out.

Was sat next to an Italian family who follow Italy home and away. Was brilliant to witness how much joy it gave them and to be able to treat my dad to an international match.
Delilah banned from the Principality on 22:46 - Feb 1 with 797 viewsraynor94

Does anyone on here actually agree with this?

Heard earlier on the news, they are going to get rid of 5 men off the board, and install 5 women.

Talk about after the horse has bolted

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Delilah banned from the Principality on 22:50 - Feb 1 with 796 viewsBoundy

Delilah banned from the Principality on 22:46 - Feb 1 by raynor94

Heard earlier on the news, they are going to get rid of 5 men off the board, and install 5 women.

Is it because their right for the job or because that fulfills the quota

Delilah banned from the Principality on 23:22 - Feb 1 with 791 viewsraynor94

Delilah banned from the Principality on 22:50 - Feb 1 by Boundy

I'm going for the latter

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Delilah banned from the Principality on 23:56 - Feb 1 with 770 viewsLuther27

Delilah banned from the Principality on 22:50 - Feb 1 by Boundy

Only thing I’d say here is can Welsh Rugby be in a worse situation than it already is?
I genuinely hope they have been chosen for their skills and not because of their sex.

Blog: Grenfell Tower

Delilah banned from the Principality on 06:52 - Feb 2 with 738 viewspencoedjack

Delilah banned from the Principality on 23:56 - Feb 1 by Luther27

Only thing I’d say here is can Welsh Rugby be in a worse situation than it already is?
I genuinely hope they have been chosen for their skills and not because of their sex.

Diversity is good for any organisation but when the balance tips that jobs are given just for that organisation to be seen to be doing the right thing it tends to go pear shaped.

Is an almost 50/50 split a knee jerk reaction, without doubt.

Surprised Gareth Thomas hasn’t been approached.
Delilah banned from the Principality on 09:09 - Feb 2 with 708 viewsBoundy

Delilah banned from the Principality on 22:37 - Feb 1 by Sirjohnalot

Was sat next to an Italian family who follow Italy home and away. Was brilliant to witness how much joy it gave them and to be able to treat my dad to an international match.

The delight on the Italians was a joy to watch , me and the grandson were sitting behind the posts where they kicked the goal which sealed their win .

Delilah banned from the Principality on 09:20 - Feb 2 with 705 viewsCountyJim

Delilah banned from the Principality on 19:35 - Feb 1 by max936

Yeah, I doubt that happens with the round ball, must be to do with the shape of the ball

Every year the same old crap is rolled out, its f pathetic!

https://nation.cymru/news/senedd-warned-of-increase-in-violence-against-women-du

Sadly it's a fact Steve
Delilah banned from the Principality on 09:30 - Feb 2 with 698 viewsonehunglow

Delilah banned from the Principality on 19:30 - Feb 1 by Togg

Of course the WRU should look first at the alcohol supply in the stadium rather than a fictitious song. Fighting, kids being puked over, idiots running on the pitch. As well as the constant getting up and down of the seats disturbing punters, who want to actually watch the match. AHH! but that would of course interfere with their revenue stream!
Maybe they should replace Delilah with a bit Johnny Cash, playing the White Album backwards or reciting Poe and Stephen King....there would be absolute mayhem with no one left alive surely.
The WRU have recently also been accused of bullying the four regions over an agreement as well as more published accusations. However now want to ban a song which probably most supporters in the crowd have no real idea what it's about but just enjoy a good sing song.
Anyway this is a great version. 🎸

At the risk of appearing tedious again,It is simply a case of us being wrapped in a drinking culture .it is central to most people’ s being. It is why no governments have had the guts to truly hammer tax into the acohol industry .All manner of crap is spouted in defence and in this case it’s Rugby v Football,wher Rugby fans are wife beaters ( as seen on other site) or perfect husbands football people .

wRU should make the stadium non drinking completely but they need the money,and there s the rub . Money
Central to all and everyone .

Meanwhile,our glorious football fans glory in getting hammered even reminiscing on when they were legless in some medieval east European city s gutter .The good old days ,the ones that saw football fans like e@ch other ,liter@lly.

Delilah banned from the Principality on 09:33 - Feb 2 with 695 viewsCountyJim

Have you counted how many things the op wants to ban

Jesus wept
Delilah banned from the Principality on 09:46 - Feb 2 with 694 viewsonehunglow

Delilah banned from the Principality on 22:46 - Feb 1 by raynor94

Ireland are looking to have 40% female on their Union committee too.
Pure tokenism

Delilah banned from the Principality on 10:15 - Feb 2 with 672 viewsSirjohnalot

Delilah banned from the Principality on 09:09 - Feb 2 by Boundy

The delight on the Italians was a joy to watch , me and the grandson were sitting behind the posts where they kicked the goal which sealed their win .

We were the other end, if you are going to lose to in the last minute, what to concede, it was brilliant
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024