Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Feel sorry 16:50 - Mar 4 with 3186 viewsChippy69

For all the fans who travelled up
To be served up with that pile of shat
Shocking

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Feel sorry on 16:51 - Mar 4 with 2517 viewsTreforys_Jack

Playing well atm
Feel sorry on 17:01 - Mar 4 with 2479 viewsSullutaCreturned

Feel sorry on 16:51 - Mar 4 by Treforys_Jack

Playing well atm

Too little, too late.
Feel sorry on 17:05 - Mar 4 with 2452 viewsmax936

Feel sorry on 16:51 - Mar 4 by Treforys_Jack

Playing well atm

Better 2nd half Wyndham was right we didn't deserve to lose that, bit of passun from Martin as well, never thought he had that about him.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Feel sorry on 17:05 - Mar 4 with 2453 viewsChippy69

Just feels like we’re a ship without a rudder

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Feel sorry on 17:06 - Mar 4 with 2452 viewsChippy69

Just feels like we’re a ship without a rudder

Feel sorry on 17:10 - Mar 4 with 2405 viewsunion_jack

Feel sorry on 17:05 - Mar 4 by max936

Better 2nd half Wyndham was right we didn't deserve to lose that, bit of passun from Martin as well, never thought he had that about him.

The passion is actually pressure.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Feel sorry on 17:10 - Mar 4 with 2407 viewspencoedjack

Sky sports reporter when asked if Swansea would get an equaliser ‘no they look they have no ideas’

I couldn’t be bothered to spoil another Saturday watching Martins crap.
Feel sorry on 17:15 - Mar 4 with 2356 viewsmax936

Feel sorry on 17:10 - Mar 4 by pencoedjack

Sky sports reporter when asked if Swansea would get an equaliser ‘no they look they have no ideas’

I couldn’t be bothered to spoil another Saturday watching Martins crap.

We had a clear goal wrongly given for offside, Cullen was onside by a foot at least. fing shocking decision.

Login to get fewer ads

Feel sorry on 17:26 - Mar 4 with 2299 viewsbuilthjack

Feel sorry on 17:15 - Mar 4 by max936

We had a clear goal wrongly given for offside, Cullen was onside by a foot at least. fing shocking decision.

Shocking decision. Some of the officials these days are absolutely awful.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Feel sorry on 17:53 - Mar 4 with 2200 viewsshingle

It`s there decision but maybe it is time to stop these well done to the fans who made the trip comments there is nothing well done about travelling all that distance and spending all that money to watch a lack of effort and something that is totally boring and the time spent with the lads excuse is a pretty lame excuse as well, more of a case of obviously having nothing better to do if they are prepared to put themselves through this every other week.
Feel sorry on 20:34 - Mar 4 with 1949 viewsKeithHaynes

Feel sorry on 17:53 - Mar 4 by shingle

It`s there decision but maybe it is time to stop these well done to the fans who made the trip comments there is nothing well done about travelling all that distance and spending all that money to watch a lack of effort and something that is totally boring and the time spent with the lads excuse is a pretty lame excuse as well, more of a case of obviously having nothing better to do if they are prepared to put themselves through this every other week.

Different ages, all a part of growing up.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Feel sorry on 21:00 - Mar 4 with 1905 viewsmax936

Feel sorry on 17:53 - Mar 4 by shingle

How can you criticise fans who spend their hard earned to follow the club through thick or thin, their are proper supporters better than me at least as I sit in the comfort of my own home and watch it all on the tele, I did it yrs ago along with my now wife, I've just got no desire to do it now, but I salute those that do, especially in having to put up with what's been witnessed this season, although I thought we did much better today, but that is a matter of opinion.

Well done to them all for their commitment.

Feel sorry on 21:53 - Mar 4 with 1808 viewsDr_Parnassus

Anyone who thinks we didn’t deserve to lose is off their heads.

xG:

Luton: 1.96
Swansea: 0.49

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Feel sorry on 22:37 - Mar 4 with 1755 viewsSwans9

Find it mad on here if you question the yanks or manager there is stick from all sides. I have been to 10 away this season same as I did last season. Same as I said Cooper good manager. When I wad going nuts about the way swans were headed I was to emotional. Let's hope some one out there who cares about the club takes over soon before league 1 or 2 if you care hurry up Charlie Morgan.
Feel sorry on 22:38 - Mar 4 with 1752 viewsmax936

Feel sorry on 21:00 - Mar 4 by max936

How can you criticise fans who spend their hard earned to follow the club through thick or thin, their are proper supporters better than me at least as I sit in the comfort of my own home and watch it all on the tele, I did it yrs ago along with my now wife, I've just got no desire to do it now, but I salute those that do, especially in having to put up with what's been witnessed this season, although I thought we did much better today, but that is a matter of opinion.

Well done to them all for their commitment.

Dr P shove your xG where the sun doesn't shine, if you think I'm off my head I'll take that as a compliment coming from the likes of you naff off and take you stats with you,

Feel sorry on 22:44 - Mar 4 with 1732 viewsDr_Parnassus

Feel sorry on 22:38 - Mar 4 by max936

Dr P shove your xG where the sun doesn't shine, if you think I'm off my head I'll take that as a compliment coming from the likes of you naff off and take you stats with you,

“Please stop bringing sense to my delusion with your facts”.

This translation was brought to you by Google.

Feel sorry on 22:51 - Mar 4 with 1733 viewsmax936

Feel sorry on 22:38 - Mar 4 by max936

P I can't see that you've replied and I've not read it and I couldn't care less my opinion is just as relevant as yours, so accept it, I'm a football fan not an xG or stats fan I've absolutely no interest I judge games with what I see with my eyes, so please refer to my previous post, Goodbye.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2023 23:38]

Feel sorry on 23:03 - Mar 4 with 1691 viewsDr_Parnassus

Feel sorry on 22:51 - Mar 4 by max936

P I can't see that you've replied and I've not read it and I couldn't care less my opinion is just as relevant as yours, so accept it, I'm a football fan not an xG or stats fan I've absolutely no interest I judge games with what I see with my eyes, so please refer to my previous post, Goodbye.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2023 23:38]

Mine is not an opinion.

More shots + better chances = deserved to win.

There is no logical alternative to suggest we didn’t deserve to lose. They hit the post, hit the bar, had one cleared off the line, missed a couple of sitters and smashed home an easy one.

We have an offside/onside debate. That’s about it.

Feel sorry on 23:10 - Mar 4 with 1679 viewsReslovenSwan1

Feel sorry on 21:53 - Mar 4 by Dr_Parnassus

Anyone who thinks we didn’t deserve to lose is off their heads.

xG:

Luton: 1.96
Swansea: 0.49

You data is useful and should be well known to the background team.

Head of Physical Performance — Matt Willmott

First Team Performance Analyst - Ben Parker

Set Piece Coach - Andy Parslow

Head of Performance - Tom Barnden

Willmot and Parker came from MK Dons but Barnden is a club appointment presumably. The club as a whole should be addressing the statistical shortcoming and available for directors assessing the technical teams performance in the absence of a director of football.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2023 23:12]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Feel sorry on 23:35 - Mar 4 with 1646 viewsDr_Parnassus

Feel sorry on 23:10 - Mar 4 by ReslovenSwan1

Willmot and Parker came from MK Dons but Barnden is a club appointment presumably. The club as a whole should be addressing the statistical shortcoming and available for directors assessing the technical teams performance in the absence of a director of football.

Very kind.

I’m sure there is significant data usage within the club, however there may need to be a review over data interpretation and implementation. But I’m sure the powers at the club are well aware and always looking at ways to improve the data side of things.

It’s an ever changing industry when it comes to sports data so an ever evolving mindset is required.

Feel sorry on 23:36 - Mar 4 with 1652 viewsmax936

P, I notice you conveniently disregard Cullen's goal that was wrongly disallowed, there's no debate the only debate is in your agenda, yet you go on about Luton's missed opportunities which clearly don't count, a team can have chances numerous times in games and unless the ball crosses the goal line in between the posts those chances in noway matter one iota, its one of your usual laughable suggestions to try and deflect opinion. Pathetic.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2023 23:40]

Feel sorry on 23:37 - Mar 4 with 1649 viewsmax936

Feel sorry on 23:10 - Mar 4 by ReslovenSwan1

Naff off you pointless bore.

Feel sorry on 23:40 - Mar 4 with 1646 viewsSTID2017

Feel sorry on 23:03 - Mar 4 by Dr_Parnassus

Mine is not an opinion.

More shots + better chances = deserved to win.

There is no logical alternative to suggest we didn’t deserve to lose. They hit the post, hit the bar, had one cleared off the line, missed a couple of sitters and smashed home an easy one.

We have an offside/onside debate. That’s about it.

Shots
Home16 Away10

Shots on Target
Home4 Away3

Hardly supports your "We have an offside/onside debate. That’s about it"
We all are aware we are struggling, but not sure what joy you get from constantly kicking the team and manager when they are down ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Feel sorry on 23:43 - Mar 4 with 1636 viewsDr_Parnassus

Feel sorry on 23:36 - Mar 4 by max936

P, I notice you conveniently disregard Cullen's goal that was wrongly disallowed, there's no debate the only debate is in your agenda, yet you go on about Luton's missed opportunities which clearly don't count, a team can have chances numerous times in games and unless the ball crosses the goal line in between the posts those chances in noway matter one iota, its one of your usual laughable suggestions to try and deflect opinion. Pathetic.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2023 23:40]

By “ignored” do you mean clearly addressed?

Feel sorry on 23:47 - Mar 4 with 1631 viewsDr_Parnassus

Feel sorry on 23:40 - Mar 4 by STID2017

Shots
Home16 Away10

Shots on Target
Home4 Away3

Hardly supports your "We have an offside/onside debate. That’s about it"
We all are aware we are struggling, but not sure what joy you get from constantly kicking the team and manager when they are down ?

Joy? Where do you see the joy?

I’m stating facts in the face of some quite clear nonsense.

A shot on target doesn’t mean a deserved goal. None of our chances were good.

Our best legal chance was Piroe who only had a 12% chance of scoring.

Their best chance was a 77% chance of scoring. Their second best chance was a 50% chance of scoring.

So as I said…
[Post edited 4 Mar 2023 23:48]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024