Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manning 20:18 - Jul 11 with 4259 viewspencoedjack

Signed for Southampton
Manning on 20:52 - Jul 11 with 3458 viewsWhiterockin

I didn't think he would go long without pay.
Manning on 20:59 - Jul 11 with 3451 viewsowainglyndwr

Manning on 20:52 - Jul 11 by Whiterockin

Another Gready B
Like they say no loyalty in football
Manning on 21:05 - Jul 11 with 3411 viewsWhiterockin

Manning on 20:59 - Jul 11 by owainglyndwr

Another Gready B

Works both ways mate, how many players do we want rid of when it suits us, contract or not.
Manning on 21:10 - Jul 11 with 3397 viewsDr_Winston

Manning on 21:05 - Jul 11 by Whiterockin

Works both ways mate, how many players do we want rid of when it suits us, contract or not.

Exactly this.

Manning is going to try to earn as much as possible as he can in his career. 99% of the people lambasting him would do the same thing.

FWIW I would have liked to have kept him, but not at the price he was demanding. He wasn't good enough to justify that. If Southampton think he is, and for Southampton read: Russell Martin, then they're welcome to take that risk.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Manning on 21:11 - Jul 11 with 3386 viewsRhonddaSwans

Thanks for your service Ryan , the king is dead long live the king on to the next left back , hopefully this one can cross in live play aswell as Ryan could from a dead ball

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Manning on 21:15 - Jul 11 with 3356 viewsReslovenSwan1

For some reasons players who move on a free often do not replicate he form that allowed them self confidence to run down their contract and get top dollar wages.

Manning all last season was at risk of serious injury and no job security. It has worked for him with a four year contract as he stayed fit.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Manning on 21:20 - Jul 11 with 3346 viewsRhonddaSwans

Manning on 21:15 - Jul 11 by ReslovenSwan1

For some reasons players who move on a free often do not replicate he form that allowed them self confidence to run down their contract and get top dollar wages.

Manning all last season was at risk of serious injury and no job security. It has worked for him with a four year contract as he stayed fit.

Best of luck to him as long as he plays crap against us and doesn't score next year , I hope it all works out after russy is sacked by November. As Southampton are not gonna go 20 games without a win...

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Manning on 21:26 - Jul 11 with 3295 viewsWhiterockin

Is Latibeaudiere signing for them as well?
Login to get fewer ads

Manning on 21:34 - Jul 11 with 3281 viewsmajorraglan

It’s to be expected. The people on this forum are Swansea fans (well nearly all are) but nearly all the footballers at the club are just employees and whatever they do and however often they kiss the badge, at the end of the day to most of them it’s just a job. Footballers generally have a short career and they have to make hay while the sun shines, if that means a move for more wonga then they’ll be offski rapid style.

Club has to ensure scouting network is in place and working hard to identify the future players the club needs.
Manning on 22:09 - Jul 11 with 3197 viewsModeratorD

All the best Ryan and thanks for everything
Manning on 22:46 - Jul 11 with 3120 viewsFireboy2

Manning on 20:52 - Jul 11 by Whiterockin

Good player but a bigger mercenary than most.

Can't wait for fulton to cut him in half next season 😈
Manning on 22:55 - Jul 11 with 3091 viewsraynor94

Good luck Ryan, you never let us down.

Can't blame you for leaving, we never going to match what Southampton are offering you

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Manning on 23:10 - Jul 11 with 3070 viewssw02sea

Can’t wait to see the reaction at our place, when he dives and rolls around as if he’s been shot.
Manning on 03:38 - Jul 12 with 2971 viewsbuilthjack

Manning on 23:10 - Jul 11 by sw02sea

Can’t wait to see the reaction at our place, when he dives and rolls around as if he’s been shot.

I can hear the east singing it now.
W⚓️. W⚓️, W⚓️

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Manning on 08:20 - Jul 12 with 2830 viewsDoubeDoube

Manning on 20:59 - Jul 11 by owainglyndwr

Another Gready B

its a profession. make as much as you can when you can. he played out his contract was a model pro and has now gone to another club for more money. its life. Good luck to him.
Manning on 09:24 - Jul 12 with 2759 viewsonehunglow

Manning on 22:09 - Jul 11 by ModeratorD

On the other hand …

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Manning on 09:27 - Jul 12 with 2751 viewsWhiterockin

Manning on 03:38 - Jul 12 by builthjack

I can hear the east singing it now.
W⚓️. W⚓️, W⚓️

I like Manning and appeared to be a true professional while running his contract down, always committed to the club and gave a 100%.

But I would be tempted to join in if there was a chorus of this when he goes down and he will.

He's at it again, he's at it again.
Ryan Manning, he's at it again.
Manning on 11:27 - Jul 12 with 2652 viewsBadlands

He said he's excited by the challenge. What challenge? Playing in the Championship? Playing for Russell Martin? Keeping the new crowd of you back when you fail to get back to defend?
He's gone as he and we always knew he would so … lost interest now.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Manning on 11:51 - Jul 12 with 2621 viewsKeithHaynes

Manning on 11:27 - Jul 12 by Badlands

He said he's excited by the challenge. What challenge? Playing in the Championship? Playing for Russell Martin? Keeping the new crowd of you back when you fail to get back to defend?
He's gone as he and we always knew he would so … lost interest now.

The only thing he’s excited about is his rumoured 35k a week.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Manning on 12:01 - Jul 12 with 2604 viewsWhiterockin

Could this be a left back replacement? or just the silly season.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/sources-swansea-city-and-birmingham-city-race
Manning on 12:18 - Jul 12 with 2586 viewsscruffyjack

When Manning turned down a new contract, I didn’t see a dip in form or attitude, unlike another who moved on in January. The circumstances of departure differ, but I wish Manning all the best for the future. The other one can go forth…etc
Manning on 12:55 - Jul 12 with 2521 viewsWhiterockin

Manning on 12:01 - Jul 12 by Whiterockin

Could this be a left back replacement? or just the silly season.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/sources-swansea-city-and-birmingham-city-race

Now an article at the top of the page.
Manning on 15:18 - Jul 12 with 2424 viewsandrew

Manning on 21:10 - Jul 11 by Dr_Winston

Exactly this.

Manning is going to try to earn as much as possible as he can in his career. 99% of the people lambasting him would do the same thing.

FWIW I would have liked to have kept him, but not at the price he was demanding. He wasn't good enough to justify that. If Southampton think he is, and for Southampton read: Russell Martin, then they're welcome to take that risk.

Someone has said that he was talking to him down Pennnard and he said was happy to stay on the same wages but the club were offering him less. Prob bull, there’s no way we wouldn’t have gave him 12k. He’s Not even in top 5 earners!

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Manning on 16:58 - Jul 12 with 2333 viewsKeithHaynes

Manning on 15:18 - Jul 12 by andrew

Someone has said that he was talking to him down Pennnard and he said was happy to stay on the same wages but the club were offering him less. Prob bull, there’s no way we wouldn’t have gave him 12k. He’s Not even in top 5 earners!

He was most certainly offered a bit more than that.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Manning on 22:33 - Jul 12 with 2180 viewsKilkennyjack

Manning on 22:09 - Jul 11 by ModeratorD

Agreed - always played his heart out for us.

Would have preferred him to stay obviously.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024