Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reaction when you tell people you are a QPR fan 13:52 - Aug 2 with 5558 viewsnumptydumpty

Recent one I received

"Oh I am terribly sorry to hear that !!"

Previous time was,

"Oh well. Am sure you will be supporting Tottenham soon."

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Reaction when you tell people you are a QPR fan on 16:56 - Aug 2 with 1042 viewsqpr_1968

the usual childish,"quarter pound of rubbish".....followed by a little snigger.

years ago a childish clump would be returned a few times.....but that was at school.
i've grown up now......honest.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Reaction when you tell people you are a QPR fan on 17:01 - Aug 2 with 1022 viewsmikeygunn

‘They used to be alright didn’t they?’
Or
‘What happened to them?’
Reaction when you tell people you are a QPR fan on 17:38 - Aug 2 with 931 viewshantssi

In Keswick back in June when 3 extremely pi**ed Scoucers asked me that question (they’d heard my London accent), when I told them they leapt to their feet to shake my hand and roundly congratulated me on being a supporter of a “proper” club and I wasn’t a plastic supporter of that lot down the road!
Reaction when you tell people you are a QPR fan on 18:08 - Aug 2 with 885 viewsenfieldargh

4 hours ago I was waiting to meet my son outside Shinigawa train station in Tokyo fresh off the plane with suitcase in tow,
Japanese guy near me said where are you from
I said London
He said Arsenal?
No Qpr
Oh Queen’s Park rangers loftus road and then he laughed😭😭😭😭😭😭

So I said are you a goona no he said Liverpool
Why I said
Kenny dalglish he replied

captains fantastic
Poll: SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time

Reaction when you tell people you are a QPR fan on 18:20 - Aug 2 with 870 viewspaulparker

It’s normally
“Ahh love QPR I remember when you were good “
“What happened “

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Reaction when you tell people you are a QPR fan on 19:14 - Aug 2 with 818 viewsPunteR

Reaction when you tell people you are a QPR fan on 18:20 - Aug 2 by paulparker

It’s normally
“Ahh love QPR I remember when you were good “
“What happened “

Yeh thats the kind of response I get. What happened is the usual question.,followed by me having a rant and them looking at me in bewilderment wondering why they bothered asking.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Reaction when you tell people you are a QPR fan on 19:35 - Aug 2 with 788 viewslave16

Reaction when you tell people you are a QPR fan on 19:14 - Aug 2 by PunteR

Yeh thats the kind of response I get. What happened is the usual question.,followed by me having a rant and them looking at me in bewilderment wondering why they bothered asking.

I usually get a laugh and why the fug are you supporting them they're sh*te...

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Reaction when you tell people you are a QPR fan on 20:32 - Aug 2 with 734 viewsNoDiddley

Reaction when you tell people you are a QPR fan on 19:35 - Aug 2 by lave16

I usually get a laugh and why the fug are you supporting them they're sh*te...

Bloke at Paphos airport a couple of weeks ago, having a chat, him to me “who’s your team?”
QPR I said
His response
“Have they still got that plastic pitch?”
I should have nutted him
Login to get fewer ads

Reaction when you tell people you are a QPR fan on 20:38 - Aug 2 with 722 viewsMick_S

Reaction when you tell people you are a QPR fan on 20:32 - Aug 2 by NoDiddley

Bloke at Paphos airport a couple of weeks ago, having a chat, him to me “who’s your team?”
QPR I said
His response
“Have they still got that plastic pitch?”
I should have nutted him

Yes, would have done and see what came next.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2023 20:41]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024