Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today in the Bay 16:50 - Apr 30 with 1160 viewsBoundy

Welsh Labour & Plaid Cymru are voting today to spend £120m on more politicians.
Where would £120m be better spent ? I know of a few far more worthy and important causes

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Today in the Bay on 16:56 - Apr 30 with 955 viewsWhiterockin

What time frame is the £120M expenditure over.
Today in the Bay on 18:13 - Apr 30 with 902 viewsFlashberryjack

Today in the Bay on 16:56 - Apr 30 by Whiterockin

What time frame is the £120M expenditure over.

How long is a piece of string ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Today in the Bay on 18:43 - Apr 30 with 882 viewsraynor94

Pay Doctors a decent amount which they deserve.

But no there's going to be another 36 snouts in the trough, you just can't make it up how much more money can they waste

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Today in the Bay on 18:47 - Apr 30 with 875 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Today in the Bay on 18:43 - Apr 30 by raynor94

But no there's going to be another 36 snouts in the trough, you just can't make it up how much more money can they waste

I would wager a lot more.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Today in the Bay on 20:23 - Apr 30 with 814 viewsmax936

They been on about that for about 18months, yet another complete waste of money, jobs being made up to justify the spend.
The Senedd have wasted enough millions without wasting more.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Today in the Bay on 20:26 - Apr 30 with 811 viewsBoundy

Now today in the real world both Morriston & especially Singleton hospitals are closed for business due to a lack of beds.How can anyone condone ,which what they're doing, by voting this disgraceful bunch of Marxist charlatans into power really need to re assess their principles. Some posters moan about Sunaks wife tax avoidance, I really couldn't give a monkeys chuff ,it has no impact on my life whats so ever but this lot are by design determined to drag us even further into poverty.

Today in the Bay on 20:26 - Apr 30 with 804 viewsmax936

Mean while Morriston Hospital is a no go zone, A&E is at bursting point, my mate is a Senior Nurse at A&E and he forwarded a post on his Facebook page.
[Post edited 30 Apr 21:44]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Today in the Bay on 20:58 - Apr 30 with 777 viewslifelong

Today in the Bay on 20:26 - Apr 30 by Boundy

Now today in the real world both Morriston & especially Singleton hospitals are closed for business due to a lack of beds.How can anyone condone ,which what they're doing, by voting this disgraceful bunch of Marxist charlatans into power really need to re assess their principles. Some posters moan about Sunaks wife tax avoidance, I really couldn't give a monkeys chuff ,it has no impact on my life whats so ever but this lot are by design determined to drag us even further into poverty.

What about the £585 billion that the wealthy have in offshore accounts thereby avoiding many billions of unpaid tax. That would sort out a few problems in this country, why don’t the Tories go after some of that rather than cutting the benefits of physically and mentally disabled people?
Login to get fewer ads

Today in the Bay on 21:03 - Apr 30 with 765 viewsraynor94

Today in the Bay on 20:58 - Apr 30 by lifelong

What about the £585 billion that the wealthy have in offshore accounts thereby avoiding many billions of unpaid tax. That would sort out a few problems in this country, why don’t the Tories go after some of that rather than cutting the benefits of physically and mentally disabled people?

We are talking about the Bay do you agree with adding another 36?

Today in the Bay on 21:06 - Apr 30 with 758 viewscontroversial_jack

What about the millions saved from brexit that we were promised to go into the NHS?
Today in the Bay on 21:09 - Apr 30 with 758 viewslifelong

Today in the Bay on 21:03 - Apr 30 by raynor94

No.
[Post edited 30 Apr 21:10]
Today in the Bay on 21:15 - Apr 30 with 737 viewslifelong

Today in the Bay on 21:03 - Apr 30 by raynor94

I was replying to Boundy who suggested that a wealthy person not paying tax would have no impact on his life. I am merely suggesting that it could.
Today in the Bay on 21:20 - Apr 30 with 721 viewsBoundy

Today in the Bay on 20:58 - Apr 30 by lifelong

Yet another whataboutery . what about the critical units , what about the mid 20th century road systems, what about the lack of job opportunity , what about the obscene amounts of money wasted , what about the additional 36 pigs in the trough along with their entourage, what about the disgraceful standard children's education. What about the some of the poorest children living in poverty or the forthcoming rural policies are putting thousands of jobs and their way of life at risk.
ALL of the above is happening in Wales TODAY right now.
Posters like you are the problem , totally oblivious either deliberately or ignorance to what's happening in Wales but have an unerring ability to point the finger at Westminster. How about Labour voters growing a pair and own their continual mistakes in voting this shower into power.
By the way social care including disabled persons is the responsibility of the WAG all of which is another disaster.

Today in the Bay on 21:26 - Apr 30 with 705 viewsraynor94

Today in the Bay on 21:06 - Apr 30 by controversial_jack

What about the millions saved from brexit that we were promised to go into the NHS?

The NHS budget has increased by £350 million a week since 2016

Today in the Bay on 21:42 - Apr 30 with 689 viewslifelong

Today in the Bay on 21:20 - Apr 30 by Boundy

Yet another whataboutery . what about the critical units , what about the mid 20th century road systems, what about the lack of job opportunity , what about the obscene amounts of money wasted , what about the additional 36 pigs in the trough along with their entourage, what about the disgraceful standard children's education. What about the some of the poorest children living in poverty or the forthcoming rural policies are putting thousands of jobs and their way of life at risk.
Posters like you are the problem , totally oblivious either deliberately or ignorance to what's happening in Wales but have an unerring ability to point the finger at Westminster. How about Labour voters growing a pair and own their continual mistakes in voting this shower into power.
By the way social care including disabled persons is the responsibility of the WAG all of which is another disaster.

Posters like me are the problem?

Why don’t you reply to the situation regarding unpaid taxes rather than put out another insulting post to someone you don’t agree with?
Today in the Bay on 22:50 - Apr 30 with 634 viewsBoundy

Today in the Bay on 21:42 - Apr 30 by lifelong

Posters like me are the problem?

Why don’t you reply to the situation regarding unpaid taxes rather than put out another insulting post to someone you don’t agree with?

I'll tell you what insulting, the fact everything I posted regarding the issues in Wales has been ignored , yet again . My opinion of Welsh Labour voters is not one of goodwill , if that's insulting then that's your problem not mine. As I said anyone who votes for them really is the cause of the problems we have today, all of which I've highlighted in a previous post.

Today in the Bay on 22:56 - Apr 30 with 620 viewsmajorraglan

Today in the Bay on 20:26 - Apr 30 by Boundy

But it’s not just Wales who’s having problems resourcing the NHS, the Conservative MP who defected to Labour last week specifically highlighted resourcing issues with the NHS as his reason for jumping ship.
Today in the Bay on 23:39 - Apr 30 with 596 viewsmajorraglan

Today in the Bay on 21:20 - Apr 30 by Boundy

The issue regarding tax isn’t whataboutery because it’s an issue that’s impacting on all of us every day, but it’s been like that for ages and it isn’t going to change regardless of who comes in. Public services in general rely on funding levels and should improve with more investment, but that money isn’t there because of a number of different reasons.

In terms of additional politicians, your are 100%, right we do not need them and the money spent there should be kicked in to touch. I also believe we don’t need 22 local authorities in Wales, we could get rid/ merge a fair number of local authorities and using the savings to consolidate front line services. I had a Labour councillor and my local MP canvassing here recently, I expressed my displeasure at the state of somethings in Wales.
Today in the Bay on 06:19 - May 1 with 548 viewsWhiterockin

Today in the Bay on 22:56 - Apr 30 by majorraglan

But it’s not just Wales who’s having problems resourcing the NHS, the Conservative MP who defected to Labour last week specifically highlighted resourcing issues with the NHS as his reason for jumping ship.

Or was he jumping ship because the conservatives will lose power soon. Personally I think if you want to defect there should be a by election.
Today in the Bay on 09:30 - May 1 with 508 viewsmajorraglan

Today in the Bay on 06:19 - May 1 by Whiterockin

Or was he jumping ship because the conservatives will lose power soon. Personally I think if you want to defect there should be a by election.

There’s no reason for him to jump ship now because of the potential for the conservatives to lose power at the next GE because he’d previously said he wasn’t standing for re-election. In addition to being an MP the guy is a part time doctor in the NHS.

I wouldn’t argue with your point about the by election, that guy Lee Anderson was a Labour politician, then conservative and now he’s a reform MP. Surely if you really believed in something you’d stay loyal to your beliefs.
Today in the Bay on 10:25 - May 1 with 463 viewsJumpingJackFlash

Today in the Bay on 09:30 - May 1 by majorraglan

There’s no reason for him to jump ship now because of the potential for the conservatives to lose power at the next GE because he’d previously said he wasn’t standing for re-election. In addition to being an MP the guy is a part time doctor in the NHS.

I wouldn’t argue with your point about the by election, that guy Lee Anderson was a Labour politician, then conservative and now he’s a reform MP. Surely if you really believed in something you’d stay loyal to your beliefs.

I agree but with the caveat that sometimes parties move away from your beliefs. I firmly believe that the problem with the Conservative Party is that, because of Brexit, they ceased to be the party of the centre right and hounded out talented people like Dominic Grieve and Rory Stewart. What was left was the right of the party and people like Truss, Anderson, Braverman, Rees-Mogg, Patel and Badenoch were given positions of power.

It’s no surprise that the lurch to the right has resulted in a collapse in their support. Even worse, many of them think that moving further right is the answer. History tells us that the party holding the centre ground holds power and the Tories have vacated the centre and allowed Starmer to occupy it.
Today in the Bay on 12:29 - May 1 with 411 viewsraynor94

Where on earth are they going to fit the 36 onto the gravy train at the Bay

Today in the Bay on 13:00 - May 1 with 368 viewsWhiterockin

Today in the Bay on 12:29 - May 1 by raynor94

Where on earth are they going to fit the 36 onto the gravy train at the Bay

In the gravy boat.
Today in the Bay on 14:48 - May 1 with 299 viewsunion_jack

Today in the Bay on 13:00 - May 1 by Whiterockin

In the gravy boat.

Built at considerable cost by the mugs, I mean the public.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Today in the Bay on 15:13 - May 1 with 270 viewsFlashberryjack

We're gonna need a bigger boat.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024