Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Israel/Hamas ceasefire 18:08 - May 6 with 19948 viewsjohnlangy

Just saw this headline 'Hamas announces it has accepted a ceasefire proposal to halt war with Israel'.

True ?
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 20:58 - Jun 22 with 345 viewsDr_Winston

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 20:35 - Jun 22 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

It takes time to mobilise a force and get them to where you need them to be though. If 3000 Hamas fighters landed at Fishguard and started shooting everyone how long do you think it would take the British army to get there?

Please stop arguing with these morons.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 21:06 - Jun 22 with 335 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 20:58 - Jun 22 by Dr_Winston

Please stop arguing with these morons.

I know. I can’t help it.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:38 - Jun 23 with 263 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 21:06 - Jun 22 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I know. I can’t help it.

It’s God’s work you do.
For evil to succeed ,it only takes that wise men do nothing

Something like that

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 16:21 - Jun 23 with 238 viewsSullutaCreturned

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 19:14 - Jun 22 by sons_of_omri

There was not fighting everywhere. The IDF were nowhere to be seen for hours.

That is utter nonsense, Hamas had to storm watch towers and small army camps. They killed some soldiers, took others prisoner,

https://abcnews.go.com/International/detailed-hamas-secretly-crossed-israel/stor

There was lots of fighting and it didn't just happen at one entry point, they breached in quite a few areas so as to keep the numbers in any one place low and eeasier to disguise.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 20:24 - Jun 23 with 212 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 16:21 - Jun 23 by SullutaCreturned

That is utter nonsense, Hamas had to storm watch towers and small army camps. They killed some soldiers, took others prisoner,

https://abcnews.go.com/International/detailed-hamas-secretly-crossed-israel/stor

There was lots of fighting and it didn't just happen at one entry point, they breached in quite a few areas so as to keep the numbers in any one place low and eeasier to disguise.

His posts show clearly the issues Israel gas
Her enemies always justified

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 22:53 - Jun 23 with 191 viewssons_of_omri

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 20:35 - Jun 22 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

It takes time to mobilise a force and get them to where you need them to be though. If 3000 Hamas fighters landed at Fishguard and started shooting everyone how long do you think it would take the British army to get there?

Fishguard isn’t next to the Gaza Strip , is it? What an idiotic comparison
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 23:11 - Jun 23 with 181 viewssons_of_omri

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 16:21 - Jun 23 by SullutaCreturned

I already said that - the IDF commanders left those girls in the watchtowers to die. They were sacrificed. There is video footage of Hamas fighters travelling around looking for IDF in pick up trucks and none were to be seen. So not utter nonsense my dear friend.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 23:13 - Jun 23 with 178 viewssons_of_omri

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 20:24 - Jun 23 by onehunglow

His posts show clearly the issues Israel gas
Her enemies always justified

I bet Israel has gassed her enemies mr hung glow
Login to get fewer ads

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:11 - Jun 24 with 136 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 22:53 - Jun 23 by sons_of_omri

Fishguard isn’t next to the Gaza Strip , is it? What an idiotic comparison

No. Fishguard is a beautiful port settlement on the coast of West Wales. The Gaza Strip is an absolute shit hole on the coast of the Mediterranean Sea. The two locations are thousands of miles apart.

What I was using is an analogy. You are probably familiar with that word as it also contains the word anal.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 16:47 - Jun 24 with 112 viewsSullutaCreturned

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 23:11 - Jun 23 by sons_of_omri

I already said that - the IDF commanders left those girls in the watchtowers to die. They were sacrificed. There is video footage of Hamas fighters travelling around looking for IDF in pick up trucks and none were to be seen. So not utter nonsense my dear friend.

That israel sacrificed those soldiers is merely an opinon that someone or other may share with you but many others would disagree.

That video footage, the IDf were hardly thick on the ground there that day. even on D Day you could find areas in Northern France that had hardly any troops present. It's not like Israel was expecting a major incursion. That comes down to, in my opinion, a major feck up by Mossad and/or other intelligence services.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024