Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunak 09:24 - May 19 with 4762 viewsbuilthjack

He, like Johnson, hasn’t a clue. A chancer full of bullshit, just like Johnson.
Pathetic people. Yet some get taken in by bullshit. How bizarre.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sunak on 16:40 - Jun 20 with 747 viewsSullutaCreturned

Sunak on 22:57 - Jun 19 by builthjack

Cameron, May, Johnson, Truss, SooKnackered. Made a fortune for themselves.
But also made a fortune for their mates.

it's what all politicians have done for a long, long time. Did the poor get any better off when Blair was there? We had a brief rise in standards but then it all went pear shaped and we ended up even worse off and how many rich people made a lot of money out of that time? Then there was PFI...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/long_reads/pfi-banks-barclays-hsbc-rbs-tony-b

Sir Howard Davies, chairman of the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS), recently made an astonishing admission on BBC1’s Question Time when he stated that private finance initiatives (PFI) had been a “fraud on the people”.
Sunak on 16:41 - Jun 20 with 743 viewsonehunglow

Sunak on 16:40 - Jun 20 by SullutaCreturned

it's what all politicians have done for a long, long time. Did the poor get any better off when Blair was there? We had a brief rise in standards but then it all went pear shaped and we ended up even worse off and how many rich people made a lot of money out of that time? Then there was PFI...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/long_reads/pfi-banks-barclays-hsbc-rbs-tony-b

Sir Howard Davies, chairman of the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS), recently made an astonishing admission on BBC1’s Question Time when he stated that private finance initiatives (PFI) had been a “fraud on the people”.

The only govt that saw “ ordinary “ people better off was Atlees administration then they voted him out !

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Sunak on 18:24 - Jul 21 with 604 viewsbuilthjack

He was found out. Another liar.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sunak on 18:40 - Jul 21 with 583 viewsraynor94

Get ready for tax rises!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Sunak on 18:45 - Jul 21 with 564 viewsBoundy

Sunak on 18:40 - Jul 21 by raynor94

Get ready for tax rises!

I'm already in the brace position.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Sunak on 18:56 - Jul 21 with 554 viewsbuilthjack

Sunak on 18:45 - Jul 21 by Boundy

I'm already in the brace position.

Stop reading the Mail and listening to UK news.

Sunak on 19:01 - Jul 21 with 538 viewsraynor94

Sunak on 18:56 - Jul 21 by builthjack

Stop reading the Mail and listening to UK news.

I'm not complaining, but if they offer above inflation pay rises to Health Staff and Teachers, they will need to find the money from somewhere

And that's from the Office for Budget Responsibility

Sunak on 19:32 - Jul 21 with 519 viewsonehunglow

Get ready for tax rises!

I’ve said before. In a very short time ,many who voted Labour,apart from Builth ,will beiiterly regret doing so.

If you’re saving for your old age.look elsewhere to invest your money because these cretins are after yiu,because ….yiu fend for yourself and don’t want the state to keep you and the family

Login to get fewer ads

Sunak on 19:34 - Jul 21 with 508 viewsmajorraglan

Get ready for tax rises!

We were getting them under the Conservatives anyway, it’s just a case of how much and when.
Sunak on 19:40 - Jul 21 with 501 viewsonehunglow

Sunak on 19:34 - Jul 21 by majorraglan

We were getting them under the Conservatives anyway, it’s just a case of how much and when.

Not at the level we will see

Sunak on 19:46 - Jul 21 with 496 viewsbuilthjack

Sunak on 19:32 - Jul 21 by onehunglow

I’ve said before. In a very short time ,many who voted Labour,apart from Builth ,will beiiterly regret doing so.

If you’re saving for your old age.look elsewhere to invest your money because these cretins are after yiu,because ….yiu fend for yourself and don’t want the state to keep you and the family

You must be the most stupid poster on here

Sunak on 19:50 - Jul 21 with 494 viewsraynor94

I don't disagree

Sunak on 20:03 - Jul 21 with 480 viewsonehunglow

Sunak on 19:46 - Jul 21 by builthjack

You must be the most stupid poster on here

Well,I dunno,becasue you’re replying to me
Stick to the site rules and have some respect .

Sunak on 20:24 - Jul 21 with 468 viewsunion_jack

Sunak on 20:03 - Jul 21 by onehunglow

Well,I dunno,becasue you’re replying to me
Stick to the site rules and have some respect .

People like Builth would keep voting for Labour if they said all the men in Builth were to be dispossessed of their gonads. He’d find a way to see the good in it😂

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Sunak on 20:28 - Jul 21 with 464 viewsonehunglow

Sunak on 20:24 - Jul 21 by union_jack

People like Builth would keep voting for Labour if they said all the men in Builth were to be dispossessed of their gonads. He’d find a way to see the good in it😂

I’m trying to adhere to rules of the site ,which are for all.
I’m hoping I can see out this season

The thread is about Sunak

He will be gone

Starmer is here

Prisoners in their thousands will be let loose and ready Tories being blamed . This is what Johnson Truss and the excreable May have brought about .

Rural Wales is and always has been rather affluent which is why Labour is irrelevant to them.
Labour doesn’t appeal tp farmers becasue
A,they work hard
And
B are self reliant

Labour wants to be mother father sister and brother to us .

As I say, come Sept ,many will be crying into their tea

Sunak on 20:38 - Jul 21 with 460 viewsSullutaCreturned

Thing is, everything that Labour have said will need money from somewhere.

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/rachel-reeves-inheritance-tax-raid-pension-pots-extra

A raid on pension pots seems likely given that the public sector pay rise they have promsed is forecast to cost 10 billion. Either they borrow more and increase our debt or they tax more.
Sunak on 20:50 - Jul 21 with 458 viewsonehunglow

Sunak on 20:38 - Jul 21 by SullutaCreturned

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/rachel-reeves-inheritance-tax-raid-pension-pots-extra

A raid on pension pots seems likely given that the public sector pay rise they have promsed is forecast to cost 10 billion. Either they borrow more and increase our debt or they tax more.

I would say it’s certain because those targets won’t complain too much ,simply get on with it.
Not rich but not poor
It’s a helluva place to be

Sunak on 05:54 - Jul 22 with 388 viewsWhiterockin

Sunak on 20:38 - Jul 21 by SullutaCreturned

Will they raid public sector pension pots to finance public sector rises. It has been done in the past education, health service workers, police ect. It's just paying someone with their own money.
[Post edited 22 Jul 5:55]
Sunak on 06:36 - Jul 22 with 365 viewsbuilthjack

Very bitter guys. There is no way on earth that things will get worse than the 14 years of a total shambles of a government , the mess they caused, the country rock bottom. You wanted that to continue? Did you? Seems like it.
The country spoke. End of.

Sunak on 08:16 - Jul 22 with 309 viewsJumpingJackFlash

I’ll happily pay a bit more tax on my pension(s) if it means that I can access a GP in a timely fashion and I can get my hip or knee operation without endless, painful delay. If my grandchildren’s school isn’t crumbling around their ears I’ll pay a bit more.

The previous government taxed us to the highest levels since the war and failed in the unwritten contract to put the money somewhere that improves our lives.

Too many people seem to want low tax and great public services.
Sunak on 08:27 - Jul 22 with 288 viewsWhiterockin

Sunak on 08:16 - Jul 22 by JumpingJackFlash

I’ll happily pay a bit more tax on my pension(s) if it means that I can access a GP in a timely fashion and I can get my hip or knee operation without endless, painful delay. If my grandchildren’s school isn’t crumbling around their ears I’ll pay a bit more.

The previous government taxed us to the highest levels since the war and failed in the unwritten contract to put the money somewhere that improves our lives.

I would say that people see the vast amounts of money wasted by Westminster and the Senedd and want that eradicated before increasing tax.
Sunak on 08:50 - Jul 22 with 273 viewsBoundy

Sunak on 08:16 - Jul 22 by JumpingJackFlash

You still pay it whether you're happy or not .it's what governments do.Ill now be paying tax on my pension which I paid tax on previously whilst saving ,I'm not lucky enough to be say an MP whose tenure maybe long or short but still gets a lively pension pot , paid for out of my pension pot.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Sunak on 19:06 - Jul 22 with 187 viewsmax936

They spent over 700 million on the Rwanda debacle, jeez how much money has the Tory party wasted over the years they've been in office its incredible, especially with Bungle and Truss at the helm, they both haven't got a care in the world now, the pair of arse wipes

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Sunak on 19:11 - Jul 22 with 185 viewsmax936

Get ready for tax rises!

Well, there was always gonna be a bill to pay after the disastrous Tories left Downing St, but yes lets all blame this new Labour government FME's
[Post edited 22 Jul 19:24]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Sunak on 19:20 - Jul 22 with 179 viewsbuilthjack

Sunak on 19:11 - Jul 22 by max936

Well, there was always gonna be a bill to pay after the disastrous Tories left Downing St, but yes lets all blame this new Labour government FME's
[Post edited 22 Jul 19:24]

Aye, 14 years of destruction can’t be put right in a fortnight.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024