Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Micheal Gove looking for another job 23:31 - May 25 with 1644 viewsnumptydumpty

QPR bound

As a long term season ticket holder, what job at QPR could Mr Gove assist us with next season !!!! 😀

Any suitable ideas ??

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Micheal Gove looking for another job on 23:44 - May 25 with 1614 viewscolinallcars

Well, he has connections with the area - they even named a street after him - hammersmith Gove.
No, 'ang on……
Micheal Gove looking for another job on 00:18 - May 26 with 1548 viewsmikeygunn

I thought he moved to Chelsea with his son. He could probably do a job cleaning up any white powder in the gents.
Micheal Gove looking for another job on 01:53 - May 26 with 1470 viewsBoston

I'm old enough to remember when we went after the legendary striker, Arthur Scargill.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Micheal Gove looking for another job on 06:08 - May 26 with 1364 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

He’s a fan of white lines so maybe he could be groundsman.
Micheal Gove looking for another job on 08:39 - May 26 with 1200 viewsDevonWhite

Cleaning the bogs in the Ellerslie
Micheal Gove looking for another job on 08:45 - May 26 with 1182 viewsconnell10

Micheal Gove looking for another job on 08:39 - May 26 by DevonWhite

Cleaning the bogs in the Ellerslie

Sorting out the water pressure in said bogs.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Micheal Gove looking for another job on 11:03 - May 26 with 1020 viewsSonofpugwash

Try to ban my wood burning stove would he? That fixed him!

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Micheal Gove looking for another job on 11:25 - May 26 with 972 viewsWokingR

I wouldn’t even arm the odious little prick with a bog brush.
Continually back stabbing and self promoting
Login to get fewer ads

Micheal Gove looking for another job on 12:11 - May 26 with 900 viewsPaddyhoops

I’ve seen him a few times at Loftus road and had a word with a bloke who was giving him some grief. Not a fan of his politics but it’s his down time and he deserves to enjoy his day off same as the rest of us.
As for another job ? He’s made a big enough hash of the one his had .
Retire.
Micheal Gove looking for another job on 12:16 - May 26 with 886 viewsnumptydumpty

Micheal Gove looking for another job on 12:11 - May 26 by Paddyhoops

I’ve seen him a few times at Loftus road and had a word with a bloke who was giving him some grief. Not a fan of his politics but it’s his down time and he deserves to enjoy his day off same as the rest of us.
As for another job ? He’s made a big enough hash of the one his had .
Retire.

Agree with this

Politics is a tough debate normally - but yes no one should have a pop at well known figures in their down time. And supporting Rangers is definitely down time in recent years !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Micheal Gove looking for another job on 12:27 - May 26 with 881 viewsHooping_Mad

Is it my imagination or was a reporter before he became an MP?

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Micheal Gove looking for another job on 13:37 - May 26 with 792 viewsEsox_Lucius

Salve his conscience by replacing Tom, looking after the fans in the less abled section.
[Post edited 26 May 14:53]

The grass is always greener.

Micheal Gove looking for another job on 13:41 - May 26 with 779 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Sorry for the depressing point, but all these MPs you are hoping to oust from whatever political angle you come from, will end up in the corporate world where arguably they can do more damage under less scrutiny.
Micheal Gove looking for another job on 13:51 - May 26 with 755 viewsLazyFan

Micheal Gove looking for another job on 13:41 - May 26 by BazzaInTheLoft

Sorry for the depressing point, but all these MPs you are hoping to oust from whatever political angle you come from, will end up in the corporate world where arguably they can do more damage under less scrutiny.

That's true, but at least we get them out and also can spot them in those companies, which then tells us which are the dodgy companies for sure.

They reveal themselves and others.
For example, Chuka Umunna is at JPMorgan Bank.
Nuff said!

zzzzzzzzzz

Micheal Gove looking for another job on 18:23 - May 26 with 586 viewsTomS

Given his experience, I heard HMRC are expanding their Customs & Excise wing, something to do with trying to collect more of their "Brexit dividend" or something similar. He'd know all about that.
Micheal Gove looking for another job on 18:32 - May 26 with 574 viewsPhildo

Our Columbia head scout
Micheal Gove looking for another job on 18:33 - May 26 with 572 viewsSuperhoops2808

Micheal Gove looking for another job on 13:41 - May 26 by BazzaInTheLoft

To confirm what Bazz has said here, a friend of mine from cricket is good friends with an MP who announced he was standing down this week and not seeking re-election. One of the first things that was said was and I quote: 'Well he is on plenty of committees so he should get something off the back of that so he'll be better off anyway'

Another job where you get rewarded from being sh1t at your job - Like a football manager!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024