Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales : It’s over Rob, it’s time to go 22:05 - Jun 9 with 1030 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62539/wales-it’s-over-

Times up, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Wales : It’s over Rob, it’s time to go on 22:25 - Jun 9 with 955 viewsDJack

It was time for him to go some time back. I wanted him gone before the last World Cup and as you noted he should have gone after it...

Backwards we go.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Wales : It’s over Rob, it’s time to go on 22:33 - Jun 9 with 940 viewsReslovenSwan1

The Moore Broadhead combination dd not work at all v Poland and not here either.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Wales : It’s over Rob, it’s time to go on 08:09 - Jun 10 with 784 viewsblackpooljack

At least Ampadu scored his first ever goal.
Wales : It’s over Rob, it’s time to go on 08:44 - Jun 10 with 751 viewspete

Wales : It’s over Rob, it’s time to go on 22:25 - Jun 9 by DJack

It was time for him to go some time back. I wanted him gone before the last World Cup and as you noted he should have gone after it...

Backwards we go.

Agree a nice guy no doubt but as others have said out of his depth,
The question now is have the F A W got enough to pay him off and who to replace him with, the way things have gone lately who would want it,? I agree with comments elsewhere in my opinion has not got to be Welsh just a tip top coach who can nuture these youngsters and blend a team , a certain Mr Roberts for me ( who should have had the job after Coalman) but now not a cheap option, this needs sorting as the next VERY important game is just around the corner in September
Wales : It’s over Rob, it’s time to go on 09:17 - Jun 10 with 710 viewsWhiterockin

Dump him this week, the guy is tactically clueless. Yes we do not have a brilliant squad at the moment but we are better than the results and performances are showing.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Wales : It’s over Rob, it’s time to go on 09:21 - Jun 10 with 701 viewsonehunglow

Wales : It’s over Rob, it’s time to go on 09:17 - Jun 10 by Whiterockin

Dump him this week, the guy is tactically clueless. Yes we do not have a brilliant squad at the moment but we are better than the results and performances are showing.

Imagine having scraped through the qualifiers for the EUROS.
It would be embarrassing
We haven’t quality players starting with goalkeepers.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Wales : It’s over Rob, it’s time to go on 09:28 - Jun 10 with 689 viewsunion_jack

I don’t understand why these games take place. Clearly for Euro qualifying teams there is a purpose but a pointless friendly after a long season makes no sense for the likes of Wales. This is pure football overload for the players who seem to have little interest if the last couple of games are anything to go by., not that I’ve seen them but the comments here suggest that’s the case.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Wales : It’s over Rob, it’s time to go on 09:31 - Jun 10 with 685 viewsonehunglow

Wales : It’s over Rob, it’s time to go on 09:28 - Jun 10 by union_jack

I don’t understand why these games take place. Clearly for Euro qualifying teams there is a purpose but a pointless friendly after a long season makes no sense for the likes of Wales. This is pure football overload for the players who seem to have little interest if the last couple of games are anything to go by., not that I’ve seen them but the comments here suggest that’s the case.

I brought this up before .
To me,it is madness.
England no better either
It’s just a means of raking in more money

Login to get fewer ads

Wales : It’s over Rob, it’s time to go on 09:35 - Jun 10 with 681 viewsWhiterockin

Wales : It’s over Rob, it’s time to go on 09:31 - Jun 10 by onehunglow

To me,it is madness.
England no better either

With us dropping down the rankings and affecting our seeding for tournaments.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Wales : It’s over Rob, it’s time to go on 09:43 - Jun 10 with 665 viewsunion_jack

Wales : It’s over Rob, it’s time to go on 09:31 - Jun 10 by onehunglow

To me,it is madness.
England no better either

Well England can get some use out of the friendliest similar to clubs’ pre-season games. The score is not that important but in Wales’ case that’s not so and I’m sure the attitude of the players reflect that.

Wales : It’s over Rob, it’s time to go on 09:47 - Jun 10 with 662 viewsonehunglow

Wales : It’s over Rob, it’s time to go on 09:43 - Jun 10 by union_jack

Well England can get some use out of the friendliest similar to clubs’ pre-season games. The score is not that important but in Wales’ case that’s not so and I’m sure the attitude of the players reflect that.

I dunno mun
Frankly,I’m really only bothered about the Swans .
Internationally,I’ve always leaned towards Rugby. Present times excepted ,we have always managed to compete with the very best at rugby. We are seen mNy many,as a rugby nation. Not popular with soccer only people,but it’s true.

I think players are coming through as regards rugby but I don’t see it in footy .

Biggest slump in talent seems to be in our cricket

Wales : It’s over Rob, it’s time to go on 18:07 - Jun 10 with 482 viewsReslovenSwan1

Flag waving Unionists all in a row telling the forum Wales should just not bother.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Wales : It’s over Rob, it’s time to go on 20:12 - Jun 10 with 408 viewsunion_jack

Wales : It’s over Rob, it’s time to go on 18:07 - Jun 10 by ReslovenSwan1

Flag waving Unionists all in a row telling the forum Wales should just not bother.

If that’s directed at me, the reason I say it is that England have a tournament to take part in, Wales don’t so it’s meaningless.

Wales : It’s over Rob, it’s time to go on 23:05 - Jun 10 with 335 viewsGVJack

Wales : It’s over Rob, it’s time to go on 09:47 - Jun 10 by onehunglow

I dunno mun
Frankly,I’m really only bothered about the Swans .
Internationally,I’ve always leaned towards Rugby. Present times excepted ,we have always managed to compete with the very best at rugby. We are seen mNy many,as a rugby nation. Not popular with soccer only people,but it’s true.

I think players are coming through as regards rugby but I don’t see it in footy .

Biggest slump in talent seems to be in our cricket

I'm not sure about your last statement, we haven't produced a good Kabaddi player for some time either!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024