Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea getting it's local radio station back 12:30 - Jun 12 with 996 viewsdantheswansman

Amazing news, lots of the old guard coming back, doubtful they'll broadcast any Swansea matches but I don't care
We deserve our own station so I'm beyond happy for this launch

https://radiotoday.co.uk/2024/06/community-station-radio-tircoed-to-rebrand-as-s
[Post edited 12 Jun 12:30]
Swansea getting it's local radio station back on 13:04 - Jun 12 with 959 viewsWhiterockin

Plastic Sam, now there is a blast from the past.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Swansea getting it's local radio station back on 13:19 - Jun 12 with 941 viewsRobbie

Chris Smart doing the Sports reports on Swansea Sound .

Think the only coverage he enjoyed was talking about golf , went through the motions on other sports .
Swansea getting it's local radio station back on 14:18 - Jun 12 with 890 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea getting it's local radio station back on 13:19 - Jun 12 by Robbie

Think the only coverage he enjoyed was talking about golf , went through the motions on other sports .

I remember him answering a phone in question saying that the CCCP on the Russian shirt was a sponsorship logo.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Swansea getting it's local radio station back on 15:02 - Jun 12 with 855 viewsYrAlarch

He became involved with All Wales Sport.

RIP
Swansea getting it's local radio station back on 15:34 - Jun 12 with 835 viewsFlashberryjack

Used to love Swansea Sound radio.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swansea getting it's local radio station back on 18:36 - Jun 12 with 766 viewsAnotherJohn

Swansea getting it's local radio station back on 15:34 - Jun 12 by Flashberryjack

Years ago I had a friend called Alison who worked for Swansea Sound. She moved to North Wales and I lost touch. I have no idea whether she pursued a career in the media.
Swansea getting it's local radio station back on 18:37 - Jun 12 with 763 viewsBoundy

He'd argue with himself if he could.Edgy

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Swansea getting it's local radio station back on 18:38 - Jun 12 with 762 viewsmajorraglan

Swansea getting it's local radio station back on 15:34 - Jun 12 by Flashberryjack

I used to like listening to the late night show, 10pm until 1am and then it closed down. Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays was Griff Harris while Thursdays and Fridays was Mike Evans who I preferred as I thought he played the better music.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea getting it's local radio station back on 18:39 - Jun 12 with 762 viewsBoundy

Swansea getting it's local radio station back on 18:37 - Jun 12 by Boundy

He'd argue with himself if he could.Edgy

Old enough and I do remember Swansea Sound starting up.Something for everyone ,local radio at it's best

Swansea getting it's local radio station back on 20:07 - Jun 12 with 710 viewsdantheswansman

So good to read so many of the comments here of our local radio of days past
Swansea getting it's local radio station back on 20:08 - Jun 12 with 708 viewsonehunglow

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea getting it's local radio station back on 21:56 - Jun 12 with 646 viewsBoundy

Swansea getting it's local radio station back on 20:08 - Jun 12 by onehunglow

MW

Swansea getting it's local radio station back on 00:36 - Jun 13 with 595 viewsRobbie

Very many years won a competition on Swansea Sound and was invited into the Studios to recieve the prize live on air , a teasmaid , top draw stuff back then . I never used it .

John Sachs , son of Andrew Sachs , Manuel in Fawlty Towers was the host of the Show I was on that day .

He was a tidy guy , few years later I think he went up London area , last I heard he was on Capitol Radio . Might have a dig around after to see where he ended uo .
Swansea getting it's local radio station back on 12:57 - Jun 13 with 489 viewssons_of_omri

Swansea getting it's local radio station back on 13:04 - Jun 12 by Whiterockin

Plastic Sam, now there is a blast from the past.

He has a band you know.
Swansea getting it's local radio station back on 09:37 - Jun 14 with 386 viewstheloneranger

Swansea getting it's local radio station back on 12:57 - Jun 13 by sons_of_omri

He has a band you know.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Swansea getting it's local radio station back on 09:39 - Jun 14 with 385 viewsonehunglow

Swansea getting it's local radio station back on 00:36 - Jun 13 by Robbie

Very many years won a competition on Swansea Sound and was invited into the Studios to recieve the prize live on air , a teasmaid , top draw stuff back then . I never used it .

John Sachs , son of Andrew Sachs , Manuel in Fawlty Towers was the host of the Show I was on that day .

He was a tidy guy , few years later I think he went up London area , last I heard he was on Capitol Radio . Might have a dig around after to see where he ended uo .

Teasmade.!
Had one for my first wedding.
Most people did.
Few used them
Most got dumped

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea getting it's local radio station back on 22:34 - Jun 14 with 318 viewsowainglyndwr

Can we have the green sporting post back also please
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024