Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just had my Branston pickle confiscated at Stansted Airport 08:24 - Jul 6 with 8603 viewsballbag

Liquid, apparently.

Just had my Branston pickle confiscated at Stansted Airport on 08:25 - Jul 6 with 7546 viewssimmo

Well I had nothing confiscated this morning, but then I am at work, so lets have a little perspective shall we!

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Just had my Branston pickle confiscated at Stansted Airport on 08:26 - Jul 6 with 7533 viewsKonk

My mate got his maramalade confiscated the other day. I feel your pain.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Just had my Branston pickle confiscated at Stansted Airport on 08:41 - Jul 6 with 7505 viewsKonk

At Wimbledon away, sometime in the 80's, my mate's Mum had made him a packed-lunch (we were about eleven at the time), and the copper on the gate checked through the bag and shouts out, "Sarge, Are we allowing Kit-Kats in, today?". The other cup shouts back "No", and then the cheeky bastard unwrapped it and started eating it.

Fortunately it was only a two finger Kit-Kat rather than a four finger effort, but even so, Police corruption at it's very worst.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Just had my Branston pickle confiscated at Stansted Airport on 09:08 - Jul 6 with 7468 viewsGloucs_R

Must have been a tip off. What was their sauce?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Just had my Branston pickle confiscated at Stansted Airport on 09:15 - Jul 6 with 7442 viewsSuffolkHoop

Ryanair might sell pickle on the plane though?
Just had my Branston pickle confiscated at Stansted Airport on 09:29 - Jul 6 with 7418 viewsderbyhoop

Why do you want to take Branston Pickle onto a plane? Accompaniment for plain cheese sandwiches at £4.50?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Just had my Branston pickle confiscated at Stansted Airport on 09:34 - Jul 6 with 7406 viewsPeterHucker

the customs bloke must relish his job.
Just had my Branston pickle confiscated at Stansted Airport on 10:18 - Jul 6 with 7344 viewsreal_loftus

Just had my Branston pickle confiscated at Stansted Airport on 09:34 - Jul 6 by PeterHucker

the customs bloke must relish his job.

Saucy!

ATAF.

Login to get fewer ads

Just had my Branston pickle confiscated at Stansted Airport on 10:19 - Jul 6 with 7336 viewssimmo

Spread em!

Just had my Branston pickle confiscated at Stansted Airport on 13:33 - Jul 6 with 7233 viewsR_from_afar

Just had my Branston pickle confiscated at Stansted Airport on 10:19 - Jul 6 by simmo

Spread em!

We had a huge block of Sicilian marzipan (mmm) confiscated when flying back to the UK.

Fair play to them, it did look uncannily like plastic explosive.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Just had my Branston pickle confiscated at Stansted Airport on 13:40 - Jul 6 with 7214 viewsTacticalR

ballbag, surprised you are not in Guantanamo by now.

Air hostess clique

Just had my Branston pickle confiscated at Stansted Airport on 13:42 - Jul 6 with 7208 viewsDylanP

That is so wrong! There is nothing liquid about Branston pickle. Some people are just inhumane!!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Just had my Branston pickle confiscated at Stansted Airport on 14:41 - Jul 6 with 7159 viewssimmo

Just had my Branston pickle confiscated at Stansted Airport on 13:42 - Jul 6 by DylanP

That is so wrong! There is nothing liquid about Branston pickle. Some people are just inhumane!!

That depends, was it the 'finely cut/small pieces version'? Cos if it was you only have yourself to blame

Just had my Branston pickle confiscated at Stansted Airport on 14:59 - Jul 6 with 7137 viewsGloucs_R

Just had my Branston pickle confiscated at Stansted Airport on 13:40 - Jul 6 by TacticalR

ballbag, surprised you are not in Guantanamo by now.

Is that up the road from guacamole?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Just had my Branston pickle confiscated at Stansted Airport on 15:09 - Jul 6 with 7132 viewsloftboy

This thread has made my day, sitting here chuckling to myself.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Just had my Branston pickle confiscated at Stansted Airport on 15:10 - Jul 6 with 7128 viewsNorthernr

Terrorist.
Just had my Branston pickle confiscated at Stansted Airport on 16:32 - Jul 6 with 7075 viewsPinnerPaul

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

You mean living with people who can't spend a week in the sun without taking their larder with them?!

Just had my Branston pickle confiscated at Stansted Airport on 18:29 - Jul 6 with 7021 viewsTacticalR

So are there dogs specially trained to sniff out Branston Pickle?

Air hostess clique

Just had my Branston pickle confiscated at Stansted Airport on 19:04 - Jul 6 with 6998 viewscalders

Just had my Branston pickle confiscated at Stansted Airport on 18:29 - Jul 6 by TacticalR

So are there dogs specially trained to sniff out Branston Pickle?

Picklenese,
Just had my Branston pickle confiscated at Stansted Airport on 19:58 - Jul 6 with 6961 viewsHoopza_Lawski

If you had it with your hand luggage,its to be expected,they nab anything.
You should of put it in your suitcase,thats what I do.
Remember to do that next time!
Just had my Branston pickle confiscated at Stansted Airport on 00:04 - Jul 7 with 6905 viewssmegma

Just had my Branston pickle confiscated at Stansted Airport on 19:58 - Jul 6 by Hoopza_Lawski

If you had it with your hand luggage,its to be expected,they nab anything.
You should of put it in your suitcase,thats what I do.
Remember to do that next time!

Thats where you're supposed to put the semtex.
Just had my Branston pickle confiscated at Stansted Airport on 00:12 - Jul 7 with 6899 viewsted_hendrix

Whenever galavanting abroad I alway's take a pot of Branston pickle with me, you might just bump into a bit of cheese.

Branston pickle made this great Country of ours what It is today.

Middle of the suitcase next time.

Trip Advisor.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Just had my Branston pickle confiscated at Stansted Airport on 00:16 - Jul 7 with 6893 viewsTacticalR

Well, at least the anti-terror squad was able to disarm that fake cigarette on the coach yesterday.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-stoke-staffordshire-18728303

After the passengers got of the bus, the police told them not to talk to each other.

Very nice touch that, because presumably if they *had* talked to each other they could have been arrested, and that would have got the arrest rate up and helped reduce crime.

Air hostess clique

Just had my Branston pickle confiscated at Stansted Airport on 00:18 - Jul 7 with 6889 viewsandygg

You tried to smuggle Branston Pickle on a plane?

You evil evil bastard.
Just had my Branston pickle confiscated at Stansted Airport on 09:22 - Jul 11 with 1015 viewsballbag

Just back.

I know you've all been on tenterhooks waiting for answers...

Thick chunk pickle. Only had hand luggage with me. It was for my brother. Scampi Fries made it through ok (by ok, I actually mean pulverised).

So, have we signed Diakite yet???
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024