Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
F*****g Leon Knight again. Looks like he's been nicked this time. 11:20 - Sep 6 with 11301 viewsthisismyengland

the little toad has outdone himself now - new levels of Twitter nastiness - it does appear to have got him nicked, though:

http://thisismyengland.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/leon-knight-any-lessons-for-unwise

www.thisismyengland.blogspot.com

F*****g Leon Knight again. Looks like he's been nicked this time. on 11:37 - Sep 6 with 11221 viewssmegma

Why do all your posts link to your blog ??? Couldn't you have just put up this link instead ??

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/09/06/leon-knight-twitter-slag-alert-sap-po
F*****g Leon Knight again. Looks like he's been nicked this time. on 11:41 - Sep 6 with 11196 viewssmegma

I did find this bit funny.

His Wikipedia page was also hacked in response to the campaign. Although it has now returned to normal, for about an hour it read:

"Leon Knight is a 29-year-old ex-footballer who now sits at home on benefits in his undies eating pot noodle butties and bullying girls on the internet."

F*****g Leon Knight again. Looks like he's been nicked this time. on 11:43 - Sep 6 with 11178 viewsNorthernr

If nobody paid him any attention he'd go away.
F*****g Leon Knight again. Looks like he's been nicked this time. on 11:48 - Sep 6 with 11151 viewsadhoc_qpr

If he'd given his football career the same time and attention he now devotes to being an internet deviant amybe he'd have had a better career!
F*****g Leon Knight again. Looks like he's been nicked this time. on 11:52 - Sep 6 with 11133 viewsthame_hoops

F*****g Leon Knight again. Looks like he's been nicked this time. on 11:37 - Sep 6 by smegma

Why do all your posts link to your blog ??? Couldn't you have just put up this link instead ??

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/09/06/leon-knight-twitter-slag-alert-sap-po

that blog is always a good read
F*****g Leon Knight again. Looks like he's been nicked this time. on 12:04 - Sep 6 with 11083 viewssimmo

Yeah good read, great to see him fail and nice that the few 'supporters' of his stunt were heavily outweighed by the majority calling his plans and his career a joke.

What an utter bell end

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

F*****g Leon Knight again. Looks like he's been nicked this time. on 12:05 - Sep 6 with 11071 viewsNorthernr

Bit of a shame to see a number of our youth teamers lapping it up. Only kids I suppose but still.
F*****g Leon Knight again. Looks like he's been nicked this time. on 12:29 - Sep 6 with 10999 viewsthisismyengland

F*****g Leon Knight again. Looks like he's been nicked this time. on 11:37 - Sep 6 by smegma

Instead? I hadn't seen the HuffPo piece until after I'd written mine so I wasn't really in a position to do that. The HuffPo piece is decent. Thanks for sharing the link.

www.thisismyengland.blogspot.com

Login to get fewer ads

F*****g Leon Knight again. Looks like he's been nicked this time. on 12:32 - Sep 6 with 10983 viewsJonDoeman

F*****g Leon Knight again. Looks like he's been nicked this time. on 12:29 - Sep 6 by thisismyengland

Instead? I hadn't seen the HuffPo piece until after I'd written mine so I wasn't really in a position to do that. The HuffPo piece is decent. Thanks for sharing the link.

Your blog is always a good read mate.

It Is What It Is !!

F*****g Leon Knight again. Looks like he's been nicked this time. on 12:36 - Sep 6 with 10965 viewssimmo

F*****g Leon Knight again. Looks like he's been nicked this time. on 12:05 - Sep 6 by Northernr

Bit of a shame to see a number of our youth teamers lapping it up. Only kids I suppose but still.

Nice to see Lee Cook slapping him down though!

He is one of my favourite people to follow on Twitter, doesn't pull his punches and I generally agree with him

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

F*****g Leon Knight again. Looks like he's been nicked this time. on 12:51 - Sep 6 with 10901 viewssmegma

F*****g Leon Knight again. Looks like he's been nicked this time. on 12:05 - Sep 6 by Northernr

Anyone 'lapping it up' needs to take a good look in the mirror ,irrespective of their age. Turn the tables and see if they'd like their sister/girlfriend/mother become a victim of his repulsive plan.
F*****g Leon Knight again. Looks like he's been nicked this time. on 12:51 - Sep 6 with 10901 viewsNorthernr

F*****g Leon Knight again. Looks like he's been nicked this time. on 12:36 - Sep 6 by simmo

Nice to see Lee Cook slapping him down though!

He is one of my favourite people to follow on Twitter, doesn't pull his punches and I generally agree with him

Agreed, apart from his big brother fascination he's good value.
F*****g Leon Knight again. Looks like he's been nicked this time. on 13:05 - Sep 6 with 10857 viewsA40Bosh

F*****g Leon Knight again. Looks like he's been nicked this time. on 12:51 - Sep 6 by smegma

Anyone 'lapping it up' needs to take a good look in the mirror ,irrespective of their age. Turn the tables and see if they'd like their sister/girlfriend/mother become a victim of his repulsive plan.

Actually, I had already sent him a photo of my mum that I had recently taken before all this was shut down, so I dont see what all the fuss is about.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

F*****g Leon Knight again. Looks like he's been nicked this time. on 13:07 - Sep 6 with 10849 viewsJuzzie

Twitter is like the Darwin Awards.

The more idiots that get arrested and remove themselves from society, the better.

F*****g Leon Knight again. Looks like he's been nicked this time. on 13:08 - Sep 6 with 10837 viewsKonk

F*****g Leon Knight again. Looks like he's been nicked this time. on 12:51 - Sep 6 by smegma

He's obviously a bit tapped, so I hope he gets some help.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

F*****g Leon Knight again. Looks like he's been nicked this time. on 13:30 - Sep 6 with 10762 viewsreal_loftus

Neon Light, claiming the dual world record of World's Biggest Misogynist and World's smallest penis.

Quite how he thinks he'll ever get laid again (if he has actually dipped his septic stump into anything), I dont know.

ATAF

ATAF.

F*****g Leon Knight again. Looks like he's been nicked this time. on 15:55 - Sep 6 with 10583 viewsHayesender

F*****g Leon Knight again. Looks like he's been nicked this time. on 13:30 - Sep 6 by real_loftus

Neon Light, claiming the dual world record of World's Biggest Misogynist and World's smallest penis.

Quite how he thinks he'll ever get laid again (if he has actually dipped his septic stump into anything), I dont know.

ATAF

They'll always be a load of silly little tarts willing to open their legs for some scrawny rude boy

Poll: Shamima Beghum

F*****g Leon Knight again. Looks like he's been nicked this time. on 19:10 - Sep 6 with 10377 viewsWeaverQPR

F*****g Leon Knight again. Looks like he's been nicked this time. on 15:55 - Sep 6 by Hayesender

They'll always be a load of silly little tarts willing to open their legs for some scrawny rude boy

dats gud 2 no bruv coz i is proppa in da mood 2 smash sum little hoe rite in da donut. I az got my big bagga jeans anging round me hankles and my calvin kleins pulled hup. where his all da pussy hat?

@WeavQPR

F*****g Leon Knight again. Looks like he's been nicked this time. on 19:33 - Sep 6 with 10351 viewsqueensparker

F*****g Leon Knight again. Looks like he's been nicked this time. on 12:29 - Sep 6 by thisismyengland

Your blog's made it to the New Statesman mate - big time!

http://www.newstatesman.com/blogs/media/2012/09/leon-knight-ex-footballer-and-no
F*****g Leon Knight again. Looks like he's been nicked this time. on 20:06 - Sep 6 with 10296 viewsJamie

Everything to do with the bloke is rather uncomfortable as he quite clearly suffers from some form of mental illness and needs help for his own sake.
F*****g Leon Knight again. Looks like he's been nicked this time. on 22:13 - Sep 6 with 10183 viewssmegma

F*****g Leon Knight again. Looks like he's been nicked this time. on 20:06 - Sep 6 by Jamie

Everything to do with the bloke is rather uncomfortable as he quite clearly suffers from some form of mental illness and needs help for his own sake.

You ain't wrong. Remeber this from about a month ago ? (listen to him on 1min 54)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024