Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FIFA 13 11:06 - Sep 28 with 2268 viewssimmo

Anybody else getting this today?!

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

FIFA 13 on 11:09 - Sep 28 with 1645 viewsBluce_Ree

Tempted but there are no decent deals and I don't want to pay 40 notes for a game that, from the demo at least, plays more or less exactly like the last four FIFAs.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

FIFA 13 on 11:10 - Sep 28 with 1639 viewsRangersw12

FIFA 13 on 11:09 - Sep 28 by Bluce_Ree

Tempted but there are no decent deals and I don't want to pay 40 notes for a game that, from the demo at least, plays more or less exactly like the last four FIFAs.

Cheapest you can get it is £34.99 from Sainsburys
FIFA 13 on 11:16 - Sep 28 with 1632 viewsNeil_SI

I picked up Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 earlier in the week and have really enjoyed it, they've made some excellent progress after a couple of barren years. I find it has a little more character and charm to its actual play and feel more in control of what's happening on the pitch.

They're both beautiful games though, you can't go too wrong with whatever one you pick up and buy. Game should be running some kind of promotion with FIFA 2013 where they give you £5 off of Football Manager 2013, if you pre-order Football Manager 2013 at the same time. Do it. ;)
FIFA 13 on 11:22 - Sep 28 with 1619 viewsRangersw12

FIFA 13 on 11:16 - Sep 28 by Neil_SI

I picked up Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 earlier in the week and have really enjoyed it, they've made some excellent progress after a couple of barren years. I find it has a little more character and charm to its actual play and feel more in control of what's happening on the pitch.

They're both beautiful games though, you can't go too wrong with whatever one you pick up and buy. Game should be running some kind of promotion with FIFA 2013 where they give you £5 off of Football Manager 2013, if you pre-order Football Manager 2013 at the same time. Do it. ;)

Just pre-ordered FM13 for 19.99 !

Used to love Pro but the last few versions have been very poor so have stuck with Fifa
FIFA 13 on 11:24 - Sep 28 with 1615 viewssimmo

Sainsbury’s: £34.99

Asda: £38.97 in-store or £42.97 online

Tesco: £39.00 or £29.00
Only £29 when bought with selected Xbox Live or PlayStation Network points cards, or 12 month Xbox Live Gold membership.

ShopTo: £39.85

Simply Games: £39.85

Zavvi: £39.95

Amazon.co.uk: £39.97

GameStop: £42.97

Play.com: £42.99

HMV: £42.99 or 99p
Only 99p when traded-in with two out of the following list of games: Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Sleeping Dogs, The Amazing Spider-Man, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Lego Batman 2, Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, FIFA Street, Super Mario 3D Land, New Super Mario Bros. 2, and Mario Kart 7.

GAME: £42.99 or 99p
Only 99p when traded-in with two out of the following list of games: The Amazing Spider-Man (360), Dragon’s Dogma (360/PS3), The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (360/PS3), Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (360), May Payne 3 (360/PS3), New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Wii), Pokémon Black/White (DS), Prototype 2 (360/PS3), Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (360/PS3), Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (360/PS3), Lollipop Chainsaw (360/PS3), The Witcher 2 (360/PS3), and Sniper Elite V2 (360/PS3).

FIFA 13 on 11:34 - Sep 28 with 1603 viewsRBlock

FIFA 13 on 11:16 - Sep 28 by Neil_SI

I started with Fifa, moved to Pro for a fair few years and im back to Fifa now. It just seems so much more realistic. This year the touches are better/worse so the play has to be a bit more considered and you cant pluck it out of the air after a 40 yard pass with Agyemang. Can you still hit a long shot from 40 odd yards every time on Pro? I just remember Adriano's left foot and being able to score from anywhere with it.
FIFA 13 on 11:39 - Sep 28 with 1596 viewsQPunkR

"Anybody else getting this today?!"

Pro Evo all the way!!!!

QPR - "shit but local"

FIFA 13 on 11:47 - Sep 28 with 1586 viewssimmo

FIFA 13 on 11:39 - Sep 28 by QPunkR

"Anybody else getting this today?!"

Pro Evo all the way!!!!

My 'game choices' are probably similar to most others on here. Started on Fifa back in 96-98 time. Moved onto Pro for years up until around Fifa 2008 ish where they completely changed it and Pro was just getting the ball with Messi and beating 9 men before scoring.

Fifa has been miles ahead of Pro for the last 3-4 years although I do hear they are improving things....

Login to get fewer ads

FIFA 13 on 11:57 - Sep 28 with 1580 viewsboobishabang

FIFA 13 on 11:47 - Sep 28 by simmo

My 'game choices' are probably similar to most others on here. Started on Fifa back in 96-98 time. Moved onto Pro for years up until around Fifa 2008 ish where they completely changed it and Pro was just getting the ball with Messi and beating 9 men before scoring.

Fifa has been miles ahead of Pro for the last 3-4 years although I do hear they are improving things....

Been a Pro Evo man since it first came out, bought both over the last 2 or 3 years, bought Pro evo last friday when it came out and im impressed this year, dont think i'll bother with Fifa this year, most people are saying its not much different to last years, get an option file with the correct kits for PES and its by far the better game! no league mode this year thou which is a bit poor
FIFA 13 on 12:01 - Sep 28 with 1573 viewsQPunkR

FIFA 13 on 11:57 - Sep 28 by boobishabang

Been a Pro Evo man since it first came out, bought both over the last 2 or 3 years, bought Pro evo last friday when it came out and im impressed this year, dont think i'll bother with Fifa this year, most people are saying its not much different to last years, get an option file with the correct kits for PES and its by far the better game! no league mode this year thou which is a bit poor

Whatt??!?!? No league?? How the hell does that work?

Plus I'm a sad bastard and enjoy whiling away the days correcting the kits myself Well you've gotta have a hobby!

QPR - "shit but local"

FIFA 13 on 12:06 - Sep 28 with 1564 viewsboobishabang

FIFA 13 on 12:01 - Sep 28 by QPunkR

Whatt??!?!? No league?? How the hell does that work?

Plus I'm a sad bastard and enjoy whiling away the days correcting the kits myself Well you've gotta have a hobby!

A lot of complaints to Konami regarding the lack of league mode, apparently they are "looking into it" but doubt a patch will be released to fix.

I'm like you where the kits are concerned, i tend to bugger about with them more than play the game! saddo
FIFA 13 on 12:13 - Sep 28 with 1548 viewsfakekerby

Yes and cannot wait.

FIFA 13 on 12:13 - Sep 28 with 1548 viewsWatford_Ranger

Does Pro Evo still have the Master League? Used to have some epic campaigns with Castolo and Huylens up front.
FIFA 13 on 12:33 - Sep 28 with 1525 viewsQPunkR

FIFA 13 on 12:13 - Sep 28 by Watford_Ranger

Does Pro Evo still have the Master League? Used to have some epic campaigns with Castolo and Huylens up front.

They both retired last season dude!

Both sadly missed, especially Huylens who had no right actually being any good - his stats were terrible!!

QPR - "shit but local"

FIFA 13 on 12:40 - Sep 28 with 1514 viewsToast_R

Macco used to be my favourite, always the last player to be ousted from the squad. Bit like Marcus Bignot, always able to step up with the new signings.

Wish I had the time to buy it and play it to death like the good old days
FIFA 13 on 12:43 - Sep 28 with 1504 viewswestolian

FIFA 13 on 11:24 - Sep 28 by simmo

Sainsbury’s: £34.99

Asda: £38.97 in-store or £42.97 online

Tesco: £39.00 or £29.00
Only £29 when bought with selected Xbox Live or PlayStation Network points cards, or 12 month Xbox Live Gold membership.

ShopTo: £39.85

Simply Games: £39.85

Zavvi: £39.95

Amazon.co.uk: £39.97

GameStop: £42.97

Play.com: £42.99

HMV: £42.99 or 99p
Only 99p when traded-in with two out of the following list of games: Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Sleeping Dogs, The Amazing Spider-Man, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Lego Batman 2, Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, FIFA Street, Super Mario 3D Land, New Super Mario Bros. 2, and Mario Kart 7.

GAME: £42.99 or 99p
Only 99p when traded-in with two out of the following list of games: The Amazing Spider-Man (360), Dragon’s Dogma (360/PS3), The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (360/PS3), Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (360), May Payne 3 (360/PS3), New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Wii), Pokémon Black/White (DS), Prototype 2 (360/PS3), Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (360/PS3), Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (360/PS3), Lollipop Chainsaw (360/PS3), The Witcher 2 (360/PS3), and Sniper Elite V2 (360/PS3).

Are you a Meerkat ?

My eldest will be getting it today for his 14th birthday ..........................

The rest of you must get out more !

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

FIFA 13 on 12:44 - Sep 28 with 1500 viewsQPunkR

FIFA 13 on 12:40 - Sep 28 by Toast_R

Macco used to be my favourite, always the last player to be ousted from the squad. Bit like Marcus Bignot, always able to step up with the new signings.

True. Sucks having to have a job and that. That kind of stuff never used to get in the way of a whole day with mates trying to win the World Cup with Eire.
Once played for an hour straight on ISS2 before we managed to score our 1st goal with Mark Kinsella! The scenes resembled the Oldham 2nd leg!!!

QPR - "shit but local"

FIFA 13 on 13:15 - Sep 28 with 1473 viewsbarbicanranger

Fond memories

Along with some of the greats like:

Ruud Van Nistelroom
Roberto Larcos
Ryan Greggs; and
Edgar Dravids
FIFA 13 on 13:15 - Sep 28 with 1473 viewsWatford_Ranger

FIFA 13 on 12:40 - Sep 28 by Toast_R

Ah Macco was class. You could play him at either full-back or across the midfield and he'd do a job. There was a creative midfielder that used to piss me off as his stats were decent but I never seemed to be able to do anything with him- Minanda I think- and Burchet on the wing was a reincarnation of Tony Scully. Ivanov in goal was class too.
FIFA 13 on 13:57 - Sep 28 with 1428 viewsBluce_Ree

FIFA 13 on 13:15 - Sep 28 by Watford_Ranger

Ah Macco was class. You could play him at either full-back or across the midfield and he'd do a job. There was a creative midfielder that used to piss me off as his stats were decent but I never seemed to be able to do anything with him- Minanda I think- and Burchet on the wing was a reincarnation of Tony Scully. Ivanov in goal was class too.

Vorlander in central defence was a beast.

First order of business was to make enough money to buy Babangida.

Pro Evo was ace but I got bored of it by PES4. PES5 was terrible and I've never been back.

Euro 2008 was where EA won me back but there just hasn't been any progression since. The only difference I could see in the new demo is that the shooting is bollox and everyone's got a bad first touch now.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

FIFA 13 on 16:39 - Sep 28 with 1364 viewsBrazilNutR

FIFA 13 on 13:57 - Sep 28 by Bluce_Ree

Vorlander in central defence was a beast.

First order of business was to make enough money to buy Babangida.

Pro Evo was ace but I got bored of it by PES4. PES5 was terrible and I've never been back.

Euro 2008 was where EA won me back but there just hasn't been any progression since. The only difference I could see in the new demo is that the shooting is bollox and everyone's got a bad first touch now.

Can anyone compare the two regarding online playability. I had PES12 this year and love the Online Master League..Especially now QPR have some of the fairly decent players...
Am unsure what to go for this year..Pes or Fifa..but I will only ever play online..as once i started playing online, playing against a computer seemed to lose all its value. So basically I need to know which has the most interesting online game play..

Answers on a postcard.
FIFA 13 on 16:41 - Sep 28 with 1357 viewsdaveB

when is football manager 2013 out?
FIFA 13 on 16:43 - Sep 28 with 1355 viewsToast_R

FIFA 13 on 16:39 - Sep 28 by BrazilNutR

Can anyone compare the two regarding online playability. I had PES12 this year and love the Online Master League..Especially now QPR have some of the fairly decent players...
Am unsure what to go for this year..Pes or Fifa..but I will only ever play online..as once i started playing online, playing against a computer seemed to lose all its value. So basically I need to know which has the most interesting online game play..

Answers on a postcard.

To be honest the online football has always been floored.

A) Your always at the mercy of the lag, which is pretty awful and makes it unplayable 50% of the time.

B) Everyone plays you with Barcelona 99% of the time which becomes tedious.

There should be stricter rules governing the teams you can use, ie. you have to earn a certain amount of points with lesser rated teams before you can pick the best teams. Simples...
FIFA 13 on 16:44 - Sep 28 with 1352 viewssimmo

2nd November I think

FIFA 13 on 17:02 - Sep 28 with 1333 viewsNeil_SI

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024