Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bring on Bradford 16:41 - Sep 29 with 3920 viewshxdale

Tutte captain fantastic v Jones

Bring on Bradford on 19:24 - Sep 29 with 2674 viewsD_Alien

That'd be one hell of a game, 1 against 1

Would Jonah still have the legs? Would Tutte be able to move sideways fast enough?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Bring on Bradford on 19:42 - Sep 29 with 2628 viewsTrue_Blue2

According to BBC Jones was at fault for Port Vales goal
Bring on Bradford on 19:43 - Sep 29 with 2624 viewsphomem

Bring on Bradford on 19:42 - Sep 29 by True_Blue2

According to BBC Jones was at fault for Port Vales goal

That's hope he's at fault for some more Tuesday night
Bring on Bradford on 20:42 - Sep 29 with 2544 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

King Tutte has returned

LOVE THE DALE

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Bring on Bradford on 20:48 - Sep 29 with 2523 viewssweetcorn

Bring on Bradford on 20:42 - Sep 29 by DaleAwaydayBot

King Tutte has returned

LOVE THE DALE

where did he go?

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Bring on Bradford on 20:50 - Sep 29 with 2510 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Bring on Bradford on 20:48 - Sep 29 by sweetcorn

where did he go?

Its a figure of speech

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Bring on Bradford on 22:04 - Sep 29 with 2406 viewsTalkingSutty

Well Jones is the best player i have ever seen in a Dale shirt and at times won games on his own, when he left i was gutted.

I was never a big Tutte fan but dont mind admitting he has been a revelation this season. Perhaps Jonah did stifle Tuttes game !! God, i hated admitting that .

It was Tuttes slapped arse persona that i didnt like, the spoilt little brat tantrums (Grimes). I havent seen that this season and he his a far better player for it.
Bring on Bradford on 10:53 - Sep 30 with 2259 viewsaleanddale

It will be interesting to see who comes out on top in this particular battle.

Jones is and always will be a Dale legend.

But The king is dead - so long live the king!!.

Tutte is younger and faster and stronger so lets hope our Gary runs out of puff close to the hour mark.

The winner of the midfield battle usually wins the game.
Login to get fewer ads

Bring on Bradford on 11:20 - Sep 30 with 2220 viewshxdale

For sure Tutte will have a big impact on the game, like somebody said early his youth, motivation speed and being the captain.. Only one winner for me in the middle... TUTTTTTTTE.. Got a good eye for goal too, cant wait for Tues... Up the Dale
Bring on Bradford on 11:29 - Sep 30 with 2200 viewsColDale

I think we have to be wary about building Tuesday into some sort of Tutte v Jones thing (and I don't mean that its being done maliciously). Tutte needs to just keep doing what he is doing rather than allow himself to get hyped up into seeing the game as some sort of personal match up - he could easily get wound up to the extent that he gets sent off.
Bring on Bradford on 11:44 - Sep 30 with 2181 viewsTalkingSutty

Bring on Bradford on 11:20 - Sep 30 by hxdale

For sure Tutte will have a big impact on the game, like somebody said early his youth, motivation speed and being the captain.. Only one winner for me in the middle... TUTTTTTTTE.. Got a good eye for goal too, cant wait for Tues... Up the Dale

Just had a peek on the Bantams forum and its fair to say Jonah has been a revelation for them this season.
That doesnt surprise me and we need to stop him from running the show on Tuesday night, this will be one game Jonah will be busting a gut to win.
Bring on Bradford on 12:04 - Sep 30 with 2147 views442Dale

Bring on Bradford on 11:44 - Sep 30 by TalkingSutty

Just had a peek on the Bantams forum and its fair to say Jonah has been a revelation for them this season.
That doesnt surprise me and we need to stop him from running the show on Tuesday night, this will be one game Jonah will be busting a gut to win.

Don't think many will be surprised at how well he's done, it was the best thing for him, both clubs and players like Tutte.

Everyone is much better off.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Bring on Bradford on 12:07 - Sep 30 with 2144 viewsbanterluke

Im really looking forward to giving jonah a good reception. He never got the send off he really deserved. Will always be a dale legend but im hoping Tutte comes out on top on tuesday along with the rest of the team. The personal battle will be interesting but wont dictate who will get the 3 points.
Bring on Bradford on 12:21 - Sep 30 with 2113 viewsmacro

Bring on Bradford on 12:07 - Sep 30 by banterluke

Im really looking forward to giving jonah a good reception. He never got the send off he really deserved. Will always be a dale legend but im hoping Tutte comes out on top on tuesday along with the rest of the team. The personal battle will be interesting but wont dictate who will get the 3 points.

maybe jonah will be so wound up the send off will become the sent off
Bring on Bradford on 13:04 - Sep 30 with 2060 viewsMoonyDale

Bring on Bradford on 12:07 - Sep 30 by banterluke

He will get one hell of a reception from me anyway, never gave less than his all and a true Dale legend, will be nice to hear the Sandy give out one last rendition of "Oh Gary Jones" he never got the send of his time here warranted, after the applause has died down I hope we then go onto beat them in some style.....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Bring on Bradford on 13:35 - Sep 30 with 2028 viewssweetcorn

there is no doubt jones would have been one of our better players had he stayed, has the commitment and engine to keep a team going on his own.

And his sideways runs were devastating.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Bring on Bradford on 15:26 - Sep 30 with 1961 viewsChaffRAFC

Gary Jones is one of the biggest legends our club has ever seen but he isn't a Dale player anymore unfortunately. I think he deserves a brilliant reception but we have to hope we see Tutte, Kennedy, and whoever sits in front of the defence nullify any threat that Jones provides and make sure we do not allow him to dictate the tempo of the game and stop him having time on the ball. It's as simple as that really. No need to single out one specific battle.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Bring on Bradford on 16:18 - Sep 30 with 1901 viewsboromat

What's the betting Jones gives Tutte a crack in the first few minutes.

Can't wait for the game. It will be great to show our appreciation to Jones, possibly for the last time.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Bring on Bradford on 17:28 - Sep 30 with 1837 viewsisitme

Bring on Bradford on 16:18 - Sep 30 by boromat

What's the betting Jones gives Tutte a crack in the first few minutes.

Can't wait for the game. It will be great to show our appreciation to Jones, possibly for the last time.

It wouldn't surprise me, probably after Tutte has robbed him of the ball and run away from him!

Jones should get a good ovation before the game, but when the game starts he is Bradford player. I appreciate the wonderful service he gave to the club but I for one will not be singing about him during the game.
Bring on Bradford on 18:16 - Sep 30 with 1800 viewsblackpoolcol

Bring on Bradford on 17:28 - Sep 30 by isitme

It wouldn't surprise me, probably after Tutte has robbed him of the ball and run away from him!

Jones should get a good ovation before the game, but when the game starts he is Bradford player. I appreciate the wonderful service he gave to the club but I for one will not be singing about him during the game.

Im more looking forward to seeing Rory McCardle return at right back ....

With my little stick of Blackpool Rock, along the promenade I'll stroll

Bring on Bradford on 18:53 - Sep 30 with 1762 views442Dale

Bring on Bradford on 18:16 - Sep 30 by blackpoolcol

I won't have a word said against The Wall.

Bring on Bradford on 18:55 - Sep 30 with 1753 viewsisitme

Bring on Bradford on 18:16 - Sep 30 by blackpoolcol

If he is playing at right back I would like to see Grant running at him all game.
Bring on Bradford on 18:55 - Sep 30 with 1753 viewsmacro

Bring on Bradford on 18:53 - Sep 30 by 442Dale

I won't have a word said against The Wall.

what would you write on the wall though?
Bring on Bradford on 18:57 - Sep 30 with 1746 views442Dale

Bring on Bradford on 18:55 - Sep 30 by macro

what would you write on the wall though?

Every goal he was at fault for in 08-09.

I'm off to China.

Bring on Bradford on 20:38 - Sep 30 with 1676 viewsBartRowou

Can't all you Jones fans turn up early and pay your respects when he gets off the coach? Maybe we could let him score from the kick off as a thank you for all his efforts.
Suppose we'll get the obligatory "welcome back to Spotland" repeats for the very average Darby, Mcardle and the rest of them.
Fortress Spotland it ain't.
It will be very interesting to see how Accy do things next Saturday.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024