Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blame Mbia not Hughes 17:07 - Oct 27 with 3738 viewsWeaverQPR

Comfortable until the sending off looked solid. Only one person to blame....Mbia.

@WeavQPR

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 20:13 - Oct 27 with 811 viewssmegma

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 20:07 - Oct 27 by swissqpr

The referee has lucky that M'bia played so nobody give him the fault.

Try as I might by rearranging those words I cannot make a coherent sentence with them.
Blame Mbia not Hughes on 20:15 - Oct 27 with 803 viewsjamois

Still on way home. Still drunk. Still think we were set up to not lose. M'Bia cocked that grand plan up.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 20:16 - Oct 27 with 800 viewsswissqpr

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 20:13 - Oct 27 by smegma

Try as I might by rearranging those words I cannot make a coherent sentence with them.

so nobody gives the referee the fault,was a clear offside goal.
Blame Mbia not Hughes on 20:19 - Oct 27 with 793 viewsCHUBBS

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 17:34 - Oct 27 by Lewes_r

I think arsenal have the best defence in the prem?

Mbia toblame here methinks

We played ok away at a top 4 side. Mbia cost us the game. Not hughes

Stupid stupid stupid fcking red card

Lewes if the Arsenal defence is the best in the league MH is the best manager in it.
We played for a 0-0 which considering the players out they suffered and the quality we have going forward(not SWP)was absolutely criminal.
If we and he continue as we are we're going down with the best bunch of players i've ever seen at our club.
Blame Mbia not Hughes on 20:40 - Oct 27 with 759 viewsClubber

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 20:19 - Oct 27 by CHUBBS

Lewes if the Arsenal defence is the best in the league MH is the best manager in it.
We played for a 0-0 which considering the players out they suffered and the quality we have going forward(not SWP)was absolutely criminal.
If we and he continue as we are we're going down with the best bunch of players i've ever seen at our club.

Yeah with you fatboy . This team is being stunted .

"My prediction?. . . . . . . . . pain"

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 20:43 - Oct 27 with 756 viewsAntti_Heinola

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 17:11 - Oct 27 by stuabd

I was surprised that Zamora was subbed as I thought he was a decent outlet, but overall, the sending off was an act of unbelievable stupidity and that's hardly Hughes' fault.

Seriously? I thought Zamora was comfortably our worst player - worse than SWP. Dreadful, cowardly, ineffective performance.

Bare bones.

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 20:55 - Oct 27 with 745 viewsPinnerPaul

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 17:15 - Oct 27 by nadera78

M'bia didn't know he'd been given the free kick and was swinging out to try and get the ball. He was never going to reach it but that's all it was, desperation to win the ball. He certainly didn't have a brain explosion and lash out, despite what the commentators were saying.

Hughes, on the other hand, went into this determined to pick up a nil-nil. Arsenal are shocking at the back, they're all over the place and terrified of people attacking them. Instead of getting at them we sat back and allowed them to have the ball for the whole game.

There's only one person to blame here, and it's not M'bia.

You're having a laugh

a) He had the ball when he was fouled

b) He fell on the ball

He was NOT trying to get the ball.

THE most obvious (after JB at Man City) red card you will ever see.

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 20:57 - Oct 27 with 739 viewsPinnerPaul

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 18:05 - Oct 27 by tom007

our indiscipline has been shocking since hughes took over , diakite , cisse , mbia
if we continue as we did last season we will be deducted points before the season is out.

For what exactly?
Login to get fewer ads

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 20:59 - Oct 27 with 733 viewsfinesse

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 21:01 - Oct 27 with 723 viewsPinnerPaul

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 20:16 - Oct 27 by swissqpr

so nobody gives the referee the fault,was a clear offside goal.

If what MH said in press conference is correct, then ref/AR are correct - if RN off the pitch he counts as being on so goal not offside.

It sounds barmy written down like that but it is the law despite MH calling it a cock and bull story!
Blame Mbia not Hughes on 21:01 - Oct 27 with 722 viewsJigsore

So we ship our resident violent loon off to Marseille on loan and buy another off them in the process. Brilliant.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 21:59 - Oct 27 with 699 viewsCanadaRanger

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 17:58 - Oct 27 by Juzzie

Just a quick 'just got back'.... although SWP was poor and should NOT start until/if he sorts himself out, the sending off definately changed the game but we hardly tested them. SWP should have come off sooner and maybe if we had more attacking prowess, we would have had our own defence under a bit of pressure. Cesar was awesome, really good.

From the replay on the screen, and what people were saying on the way out... was their goal offside?

I watched the game on TV here in Canada and (aside from the offsides) thought SWP was OK. Nelsen came across as professional and reliable. Mackie's run through three players at the end was masterful. Oh, and the commentators said the goal was marginally offside, but it was offside.
Blame Mbia not Hughes on 22:09 - Oct 27 with 695 viewsWatford_Ranger

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 20:07 - Oct 27 by swissqpr

The referee has lucky that M'bia played so nobody give him the fault.

He was a definite homer but there was little we could blame him for. Missing Arteta's offside was the lino's fault and, a couple of infuriatingly soft free kicks around the box aside, he seemed better than most.
Blame Mbia not Hughes on 22:33 - Oct 27 with 678 viewsswissqpr

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 22:09 - Oct 27 by Watford_Ranger

He was a definite homer but there was little we could blame him for. Missing Arteta's offside was the lino's fault and, a couple of infuriatingly soft free kicks around the box aside, he seemed better than most.

yes,it was the fault from the lino,but when Arteta stand on the goalline when he get the pass he must be offside 'cause so can not stand 2 players nearer to the goal than him and to see that you don't need a lino.
Blame Mbia not Hughes on 22:43 - Oct 27 with 670 viewshoopstar67

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 21:01 - Oct 27 by PinnerPaul

If what MH said in press conference is correct, then ref/AR are correct - if RN off the pitch he counts as being on so goal not offside.

It sounds barmy written down like that but it is the law despite MH calling it a cock and bull story!

Listened to an ex ref on the radio and said it was a def offside and at this level should have been seen by the linesman,Mbia was just stupid and def red card,the players need to take responsability for their actions, so many needless red cards costing us points, i just can't believe the stupidity of our players at the moment.
Blame Mbia not Hughes on 23:06 - Oct 27 with 639 viewsLewes_r

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 21:01 - Oct 27 by PinnerPaul

Just saw it on MOTD

It was cock and bull!

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 23:16 - Oct 27 with 623 viewsBklynRanger

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 20:15 - Oct 27 by jamois

Still on way home. Still drunk. Still think we were set up to not lose. M'Bia cocked that grand plan up.

Exactly. The team looks like it's been working so hard on defending (which has improved) they can't even spell the word attack anymore.

So tentative and uncommitted around Arsenal's box when we really could have shaken them if there had been more belief.

M'bia certainly fcuked it up, but we should've had more of a go before he had his moment of idiocy.

I'm not suggesting gung ho, all out madness - just to show more belief and aggression when the chances are there.
Blame Mbia not Hughes on 01:17 - Oct 28 with 575 viewsHongKongR

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 01:56 - Oct 28 by ThaiHoop

Well I watched it on tv here and unless you get different pictures on different continents then your assertion then SWP was ok is unbelievable! He was and generally always is bloody shocking - how about the two occasions where he managed to lift the ball into the crowd under absolutely no pressure from a decent crossing position. The bloke is pony and that's that!

And yes, Mackie's run was great (did more in 5 mins than SWP has done all bloody season!!) but most other players would have gone down and won a penalty under the first challenge and once he got in the shooting position he should of scored.

Goal was offside and M'Bia is an utter disgrace for what he did.

Apart from that I'm over the moon!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

ThaiHoop, I agree with your comments completely, but then I'm on the same continent as you!

SWP only looked okay because he was up against Santos. If Mackie had started he'd have terrorized Santos a hell of a lot more than SWP did for 75 mins - Mackie had to play RB after coming on because of Mbia's stupidity and he still created soooo much more than SWP had.

Mbia's rush of blood was sheer madness. Until then him and Nelson had been outstanding.
Blame Mbia not Hughes on 01:56 - Oct 28 with 583 viewsThaiHoop

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 21:59 - Oct 27 by CanadaRanger

I watched the game on TV here in Canada and (aside from the offsides) thought SWP was OK. Nelsen came across as professional and reliable. Mackie's run through three players at the end was masterful. Oh, and the commentators said the goal was marginally offside, but it was offside.

Well I watched it on tv here and unless you get different pictures on different continents then your assertion then SWP was ok is unbelievable! He was and generally always is bloody shocking - how about the two occasions where he managed to lift the ball into the crowd under absolutely no pressure from a decent crossing position. The bloke is pony and that's that!

And yes, Mackie's run was great (did more in 5 mins than SWP has done all bloody season!!) but most other players would have gone down and won a penalty under the first challenge and once he got in the shooting position he should of scored.

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 05:02 - Oct 28 with 559 viewsThaiHoop

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 01:56 - Oct 28 by ThaiHoop

Oh, and I amost forgot his attempt at recreating his match winning pass for Arsenal at the Emirates last season as well!
Blame Mbia not Hughes on 05:06 - Oct 28 with 553 viewsThaiHoop

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 20:59 - Oct 27 by finesse

FAO PattayaRs.....are you seriously still telling me you think this was never a red?! You need to lay off the yabaa mate!!!
Blame Mbia not Hughes on 05:20 - Oct 28 with 548 viewsPattaya_Rs

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 05:06 - Oct 28 by ThaiHoop

FAO PattayaRs.....are you seriously still telling me you think this was never a red?! You need to lay off the yabaa mate!!!

Do you have to make our personal Rangers rows public mate LOL !!.......I still say a yellow, and as Warnock would say , after being punched by a pissed up Leeds fan, he went down like a ton of bricks…….
Blame Mbia not Hughes on 05:25 - Oct 28 with 545 viewsThaiHoop

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 05:20 - Oct 28 by Pattaya_Rs

Do you have to make our personal Rangers rows public mate LOL !!.......I still say a yellow, and as Warnock would say , after being punched by a pissed up Leeds fan, he went down like a ton of bricks…….

Ha ha! Yeah - it's a shame Mackie didn't do something similar when he was challenged in the area at the end! It's admirable that he tries to stay on his feet but when you're hit it ain't a dive and needs to learn to be more cynical.

As for you Rob, I'll meet you down the opticians later!!!!!
Blame Mbia not Hughes on 10:41 - Oct 28 with 497 viewsted_hendrix

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 21:59 - Oct 27 by CanadaRanger

With all due respect me and just about every other QPR fan within earshot at the Emirates yesterday thought SWP was shit.
Enough has been said about SWP, his time Is up he Is fcking cack and gives us nothing.
I'm sick of watching the bloke in a Rangers shirt.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 10:45 - Oct 28 with 492 viewsElHoop

Blame Mbia not Hughes on 10:41 - Oct 28 by ted_hendrix

With all due respect me and just about every other QPR fan within earshot at the Emirates yesterday thought SWP was shit.
Enough has been said about SWP, his time Is up he Is fcking cack and gives us nothing.
I'm sick of watching the bloke in a Rangers shirt.

Not where I was sitting Ted. SWP had a decent first half and worked hard without much end product but he was very poor in the second half until he went off.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024