Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Very defeatist attitude on here ! 15:41 - Jan 2 with 6061 viewsSpeediesdouble

As much as I'd love to agree that Chelsea will win 6 or 7-0 it won't happen !

You'll be fired up as I think we all know that for your club and supporters this is your biggest game of the season and I suspect you will defend deep and in numbers and prove difficult to break down.

I take Chelsea to win but narrowly 1-0 or maybe 2-1 with QPR putting up a good show and many posts tomorrow of if we play like that the rest of the season we'll be ok.

The question is will they raise it and put in the effort for the less glamorous games ?
Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 15:43 - Jan 2 with 3897 viewsPinnerPaul

Biggest game of the season was when you came to ours.

Now that 18/19 'must win' games have come & gone and we are all but down, no way can tonight be described as our biggest game of the season - you flatter yourself I fear!
Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 15:44 - Jan 2 with 3892 viewsNorthernr

You'll do well to get bites on that.
Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 15:50 - Jan 2 with 3856 viewsSpeediesdouble

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 15:44 - Jan 2 by Northernr

You'll do well to get bites on that.

Not after bites, just thought I's add my tuppence worth before heading out for some pre match refreshments.
Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 15:50 - Jan 2 with 3855 viewsWokingR

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 15:52 - Jan 2 with 3840 viewsHayesender

4 or 5 page thread coming up

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 15:54 - Jan 2 with 3827 viewsNorthernr

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 15:52 - Jan 2 by Hayesender

4 or 5 page thread coming up

Shouldn't be. Poor attempt.
Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 15:55 - Jan 2 with 3815 viewsShotKneesHoop

Move on

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 15:55 - Jan 2 with 3808 viewssmegma

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 15:50 - Jan 2 by Speediesdouble

Not after bites, just thought I's add my tuppence worth before heading out for some pre match refreshments.

More like two bobs worth. Which is what you are........................
Login to get fewer ads

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 16:00 - Jan 2 with 3779 viewsspencer

As far as i'm concerned, everygame from now to the end of the season will be the biggest game of the season.

I would happily get beaten 6 - 7-0 tonight, and stay up by beating other teams.Having said that,it would be nice to get some sort of result tonight.

I got fired up for the Liverpool game...only to see many fans walk out before half time.I have been fired up all season..and i hate to disappoint you or fellow QPR fans....but i just want to win...no matter what team we are up against.
Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 16:00 - Jan 2 with 3770 viewsTacticalR

Seems only yesterday that he was here enlightening us on the purity of his anti-racist views.

Air hostess clique

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 16:01 - Jan 2 with 3766 viewsNov77

"we all know that for your club and supporters this is your biggest game of the season"

Top marks for Wumming, sums up the arrogance of spoilt Chelsea fans.

Will you still be booing your manager when you're five up tonight?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 16:01 - Jan 2 with 3758 viewsSuffolkHoop

Seriously - were you watching us on Sunday?!
Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 16:02 - Jan 2 with 3753 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 16:07 - Jan 2 with 3730 viewsPinnerPaul

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 16:01 - Jan 2 by Nov77

"we all know that for your club and supporters this is your biggest game of the season"

Would be nice to score as they are singing Di Matteo's name!
Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 16:07 - Jan 2 with 3728 viewsSpeediesdouble

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 16:01 - Jan 2 by Nov77

Personally I never boo our players or managers never have done and probably never will.

The point is Benitez is disliked by a lot of Chelsea fans and it has nothing to do with results or style of football which is something the media are struggling to understand. The best Benitez can hope for is that he is tolerated by the majority as even if he won the league or champions league there are many that will never swallow having him in charge.
Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 16:09 - Jan 2 with 3712 viewsspencer

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 16:01 - Jan 2 by SuffolkHoop

Seriously - were you watching us on Sunday?!

We were beaten 3-0 by a very medicore side.At one point i thought we would go in at half time ...5-6 down.Losing 3-0 ended up looking good....At as much as it pains me to say,Chelsea are quicker in their movement in and around the box.

Plus points. Torres playing Czech not playing...if we could maybe get 1 or 3 shots in on goal...maybe ......
Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 16:11 - Jan 2 with 3705 viewsKonk

Are they still doing that soppy thing in the sixteenth minute where they all sing "Bobby" Di Matteo's name or have they knocked that on the head now they've had a few wins? Chelsea fans remember, whatever happens don't criticise Abramovich directly, instead refer to "The Board" being clueless as though anyone other than Abramovich or John Terry makes major decisions at Chelsea. Fu cking idiots.

Good luck tonight chaps.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 16:13 - Jan 2 with 3672 viewsVish

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 16:11 - Jan 2 by Konk

Are they still doing that soppy thing in the sixteenth minute where they all sing "Bobby" Di Matteo's name or have they knocked that on the head now they've had a few wins? Chelsea fans remember, whatever happens don't criticise Abramovich directly, instead refer to "The Board" being clueless as though anyone other than Abramovich or John Terry makes major decisions at Chelsea. Fu cking idiots.

Good luck tonight chaps.

yes they still do that lame 16th minute thing. Couple more wins and it will disappear.
Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 16:17 - Jan 2 with 3653 viewsDesertBoot

Have you seen us this season Speedie? We don't do "fired up". Always a first time I guess!

Wish I could be like David Watts

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 16:17 - Jan 2 with 3652 viewsSpeediesdouble

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 16:11 - Jan 2 by Konk

Good luck tonight chaps.

How's the Michael Jackson statue thing going I bet you must be proud having him paraded outside your ground along with that other feller Haynes is it ? mot sure what he did but it certainly wasn't singing.

"faarking idiots" ??? grow up ! The problem is fans have no power and though it maybe a futile exercise it's a way of demonstrating dissaproval with certain things at the club...shammon !
Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 16:19 - Jan 2 with 3630 viewsdanehoop

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 16:17 - Jan 2 by Speediesdouble

How's the Michael Jackson statue thing going I bet you must be proud having him paraded outside your ground along with that other feller Haynes is it ? mot sure what he did but it certainly wasn't singing.

"faarking idiots" ??? grow up ! The problem is fans have no power and though it maybe a futile exercise it's a way of demonstrating dissaproval with certain things at the club...shammon !

Can I just add that you are a Chelscum Khunt? No reason for that. It's not actually an insult, it's just a generic expression.

Never knowingly understood

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 16:21 - Jan 2 with 3617 viewsfakekerby

Well we lost 6-0 last season with a much better team, so it's the least we can hope for.
Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 16:21 - Jan 2 with 3616 viewsSuffolkHoop

You'd be better off giving a fiver to guide dogs for the blind.
Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 16:21 - Jan 2 with 3613 viewsDesertBoot

Where are the "Abramovich out" placards and songs?

Wish I could be like David Watts

Very defeatist attitude on here ! on 16:24 - Jan 2 with 3599 viewsHayesender

Thought you were going out?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024