Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ji Sun Park 20:25 - Jan 12 with 4764 viewsessextaxiboy

Maybe I am missing something but I thought he was awful . I never give a player stick at the game but I came close today .

He runs around closing people down but arriving just too late to prevent them passing or to put a foot in .

When he gets the ball he doesnt look to create anything, he doesnt make runs past Adel and doesnt seem to read the game at all .

I realise Harry needs to look at everyone but this bloke is the only one who is still playing with a Hughes type of commitment.

Am I missing some quality that he has which we need in our fight for survival ?
Ji Sun Park on 20:26 - Jan 12 with 3140 viewsJamie

You're not missing anything, he was gash. Always a second behind the play now that his legendary engine has deserted him.
Ji Sun Park on 20:26 - Jan 12 with 3135 viewsloftboy

We may of well played with ten, the two Korean fans sat in front of me today left with no uncertain terms of what I thought of him.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Ji Sun Park on 20:29 - Jan 12 with 3122 viewsN12Hoop

Fergie's sold us his reliable transit van, only it's now got 300,000 miles on the clock and is completely knackered. Time for the scrap yard but TF will need an Asian replacement for marketing purposes.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Ji Sun Park on 20:42 - Jan 12 with 3068 viewsPhilmyRs

It was like a boy playing with men in a game of piggy in the middle, he was chasing shadows. Always a second behind. Don't think its a case of not trying though, just not being very good.
Ji Sun Park on 20:45 - Jan 12 with 3055 viewsEalingRanger

Would rather have Faurlin, Diakite or even that tw@t Barton in the midfield. He is KNACKERED.
Ji Sun Park on 21:07 - Jan 12 with 3002 viewsgobbles

It was Park's first game after a long time out injured. He lasted 90 minutes, he was well off the pace but...

...for once, how about we don't slaughter one of our own players, eh??

And didn't SWP play well?
Ji Sun Park on 21:34 - Jan 12 with 2922 viewsPhilmyRs

Ji Sun Park on 21:07 - Jan 12 by gobbles

It was Park's first game after a long time out injured. He lasted 90 minutes, he was well off the pace but...

Personally I would only moan about a guy on here, not at a game, and SWP and Park at least put effort in unlike some others so I have more time for them than some, I just don't think they're very good. SWP played ok. I'm not one of the haters but felt he made some poor decisions and poor passing/shooting today. Should have shot first time when Adel played him in 1st half, and after his tricky run he should have done a lot better. The air shot wasn't the best either. Let's not go overboard about him and this is from someone that doesn't mind him. Park is very poor, injury lay off or not. He seems scared to want the ball and looks lost, I don't think that's down to a long lay off, but happy to be proved wrong but my suspicions are playing with great players has hid some of his weaknesses. Now he's with a poor team it becomes clearer.
Ji Sun Park on 21:42 - Jan 12 with 2878 viewsflynnbo

Was told it was TV peak viewing time in S.Korea.
Login to get fewer ads

Ji Sun Park on 21:46 - Jan 12 with 2864 viewsgobbles

Ji Sun Park on 21:42 - Jan 12 by flynnbo

Was told it was TV peak viewing time in S.Korea.

So you believe Redknapp picked him for the benefit of Korean television?
Ji Sun Park on 21:49 - Jan 12 with 2857 viewsparker64

He's been a yard off the pace in most of the games he played and players run off him too easily. In a way I feel a bit sorry for him because it can't be comfortable playing when the body just isn't up to it and try as you might the oppo just keep getting away from you.
Ji Sun Park on 21:51 - Jan 12 with 2840 viewsflynnbo

Ji Sun Park on 21:46 - Jan 12 by gobbles

No idea.
Ji Sun Park on 22:00 - Jan 12 with 2823 viewsJamie

Ji Sun Park on 21:46 - Jan 12 by gobbles

He would've wanted to get a good look at him now that he's back from injury.

For everyone's sake he's hopefully realised the guy isn't up to it.
Ji Sun Park on 22:04 - Jan 12 with 2806 viewspaulparker

Ji Sun Park on 21:07 - Jan 12 by gobbles

Gobbles did you go today ???
Cos if you did you will know park was utter gash
He made Scott Parker seem like pele
The sooner this leach is gone from the club the better

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ji Sun Park on 22:17 - Jan 12 with 2757 viewsHollowayRanger

i hope he gets another game under his belt v west brom

he's certainly not match fit ,worked hard but to next to no effect

i would have took him off for final 10-15 mins and gone with cisse

yes risk losing a point but try to steal all 3

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Ji Sun Park on 22:17 - Jan 12 with 2758 viewsgobbles

Ji Sun Park on 22:04 - Jan 12 by paulparker

Gobbles did you go today ???
Cos if you did you will know park was utter gash
He made Scott Parker seem like pele
The sooner this leach is gone from the club the better

Of course I went.
Why is it that for all Redknapp and people at the club want to talk about pulling together, one look on here and one player or another is being massacred?
What he did do was help us hold our shape well in midfield. And we became the first team this season to stop Spurs scoring on the road.
So well done Ji-Sung Park, you were part of a team that didn't get shredded like so many have recently.
Ji Sun Park on 22:27 - Jan 12 with 2718 viewsjonno

I thought he was abysmal. Everyone else had decent games but Park stands two yards off his man and makes no attempt to win the ball. He also doesn't want the ball and just gets rid to the nearest player to him as soon as he gets it whether that player is in space or marked. Has no impact on the game at all. Maybe it's a fitness thing but if not I can't see him starting another game after today's performance.
Ji Sun Park on 22:29 - Jan 12 with 2706 viewsloftboy

Ji Sun Park on 22:27 - Jan 12 by jonno

I thought he was abysmal. Everyone else had decent games but Park stands two yards off his man and makes no attempt to win the ball. He also doesn't want the ball and just gets rid to the nearest player to him as soon as he gets it whether that player is in space or marked. Has no impact on the game at all. Maybe it's a fitness thing but if not I can't see him starting another game after today's performance.

This

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Ji Sun Park on 22:32 - Jan 12 with 2694 viewsEalingRanger

Ji Sun Park on 22:17 - Jan 12 by gobbles

Of course I went.
Why is it that for all Redknapp and people at the club want to talk about pulling together, one look on here and one player or another is being massacred?
What he did do was help us hold our shape well in midfield. And we became the first team this season to stop Spurs scoring on the road.
So well done Ji-Sung Park, you were part of a team that didn't get shredded like so many have recently.

His legs are gone and he doesn't have the footballing intelligence to really be that useful to us. Yeah he works hard but so was every other player today and they brought something to the game as well.

I actually like Park, some of his performances for PSV and Man Utd were outstanding and I was looking forward to seeing him in the hoops. But he hasn't played 90 minutes of football every week for the last 4/5 years and at his age, with his injuries I don't think he will be able to do for us. I'd like to see Faurlin playing. It's my opinion I'm not massacring anybody.
Ji Sun Park on 22:52 - Jan 12 with 2642 viewspaulparker

Ji Sun Park on 22:17 - Jan 12 by gobbles

Of course I went.

He is being slaughted because he is crap end of
The bloke was chasing shadows all day and offered nothing
He made no runs forward to help adel and as per usual looked
Like a contestant from dancing on ice
No Wonder ali wants to go, faurlin is 3 times the player
Maybe if we had 60 argentines taking pictures in the lower loft
He would start

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ji Sun Park on 23:02 - Jan 12 with 2608 viewsMelakaRanger

Agreed. He was the poorest player out there

He's well past his sell by date. Faurlin would be far better and Park should not start if Faurlin is available to play

Park was bought to sell QPR in the Air Asia Korea market - plane (pun) and simple - and not for his abilities. The analogy of the knackered Tranist Van is a good one

The less he plays for us the better
Ji Sun Park on 23:15 - Jan 12 with 2591 viewsgobbles

Ji Sun Park on 22:52 - Jan 12 by paulparker

He is being slaughted because he is crap end of
The bloke was chasing shadows all day and offered nothing
He made no runs forward to help adel and as per usual looked
Like a contestant from dancing on ice
No Wonder ali wants to go, faurlin is 3 times the player
Maybe if we had 60 argentines taking pictures in the lower loft
He would start

Yeah Faurlin has been magic of late. Were you at Southampton? Or West Brom? Or West Ham? Faurlin used to be 3 times the player Faurlin is now.
Ji Sun Park on 23:19 - Jan 12 with 2584 viewsEalingRanger

Ji Sun Park on 23:15 - Jan 12 by gobbles

Yeah Faurlin has been magic of late. Were you at Southampton? Or West Brom? Or West Ham? Faurlin used to be 3 times the player Faurlin is now.

What about against Fulham? Or Chelsea (home) Spurs (away) and Man City - he can still put good performances in. Even off form he can pick a precise pass - Park's passing accuracy must be atrocious, always seems to be either too far in front or too far behind if he is doing anything other than a ten yard pass.
Ji Sun Park on 23:24 - Jan 12 with 2565 viewsgobbles

Ji Sun Park on 23:19 - Jan 12 by EalingRanger

What about against Fulham? Or Chelsea (home) Spurs (away) and Man City - he can still put good performances in. Even off form he can pick a precise pass - Park's passing accuracy must be atrocious, always seems to be either too far in front or too far behind if he is doing anything other than a ten yard pass.

That was Park's first league start since October. Why not cut him some slack?
Ji Sun Park on 23:28 - Jan 12 with 2553 viewsEalingRanger

Ji Sun Park on 23:24 - Jan 12 by gobbles

That was Park's first league start since October. Why not cut him some slack?

Ok he is good for running around a lot and positionally he is sound. But I think he takes away more than he adds.

If Sir Alex Ferguson sells a player in their 30's he usually does so for a good reason. I hope Park proves me wrong but I really doubt he will.
Ji Sun Park on 23:29 - Jan 12 with 2552 viewsbaz_qpr

Ji Sun Park on 23:15 - Jan 12 by gobbles

to be fair each of those is Faurlin in a 4 man midfield and he is not suited to that formation especially if he is pressed.

Park has been the most disappointing signing of them all just looks finished, hope to be proved wrong but it does not look like it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024