Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." 11:01 - Feb 17 with 4599 viewsrsonist

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4798734/Harry-Redknapp-says-
"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 11:05 - Feb 17 with 2973 viewseghamranger

Can see an influx of us buying tickets to the top of the shard to jump off if we get that winker!
"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 11:10 - Feb 17 with 2946 viewsW14Hoop

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 11:05 - Feb 17 by eghamranger

Can see an influx of us buying tickets to the top of the shard to jump off if we get that winker!

Haha, the one signing that would inspire riots on south africa road.
"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 11:11 - Feb 17 with 2941 viewsTheBlob

This is wrong on so many different levels.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 11:19 - Feb 17 with 2921 viewsisawqpratwcity

Sometimes people say the most disappointing things.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." (n/t) on 11:20 - Feb 17 with 2918 viewsRanger78

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 11:22 - Feb 17 with 2911 viewsngbqpr

Added to his recent comment (dig at Rafa?) that a muppet or a monkey or whatever it was could manage Chelsea - is this Harry readying his CV for Roman's call? After all, it'll only work for you down at the Bridge if you are prepared to go along with "JT"

“Everyone was stunned by the way the manager singled out JT. It was not the way he is usually spoken to at Chelsea.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4798729/John-Terry-and-Rafa-

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 12:00 - Feb 17 with 2796 viewsHollowayRanger

id be booing every time he touched the ball

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 12:07 - Feb 17 with 2762 viewsN12Hoop

Before we get carried away here, there is no way that he would ever join us even he was wanted. However I would be interested to see him and Anton line up side by side.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Login to get fewer ads

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 12:22 - Feb 17 with 2721 viewsTacticalR

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 12:07 - Feb 17 by N12Hoop

Before we get carried away here, there is no way that he would ever join us even he was wanted. However I would be interested to see him and Anton line up side by side.

Yes, that could work.

Air hostess clique

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 12:43 - Feb 17 with 2665 viewsCHUBBS

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 12:07 - Feb 17 by N12Hoop

Not even Terry could make Anton look anything other than the useless sack he is.
Redknapp is looking beyond the crap and rightly praising him for his footballing qualities.
I don't like the bloke but cannot deny he is a top class player and if he'd been in our team instead of the hapless Ferdinand we wouldn't be in this mess.
"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 13:16 - Feb 17 with 2576 viewsDesertBoot

And when you know your history...not

Wish I could be like David Watts

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 13:58 - Feb 17 with 2487 viewsrsonist

Think Redknapp generally has a bit of a bee in his bonnet about partisan fans after trying to sign Campbell and eventually signing Gallas for Spurs. Nonetheless he should have kept his gob shut this time.
"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 14:45 - Feb 17 with 2399 viewsNorthernr

We shouldn't even let that scum bag in our ground to play for other teams. If I stand up on Saturday and call Ashley Young a "fckin black cnt" let's see how long it is before I can get back into Loftus Road. Redknapp should be more careful about burning the good will here.
"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 15:08 - Feb 17 with 2351 viewsW12_Ranger

Quality player , real leader, I'd have it at the club and name him captain
"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 15:13 - Feb 17 with 2341 viewsLandofoz89

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 14:45 - Feb 17 by Northernr

We shouldn't even let that scum bag in our ground to play for other teams. If I stand up on Saturday and call Ashley Young a "fckin black cnt" let's see how long it is before I can get back into Loftus Road. Redknapp should be more careful about burning the good will here.

I think we should excuse Harry's misdemeanor on this occasion.
Unless he was at the league game at LR last season, he wouldn't have witnessed the absolute vitriolic abuse (deserved) that Terry endured.
The absolute hatred shown for the 'son of a thief and drug dealer scum' worked a treat.
I'd still have him in our side though!

Meet me by the railway track

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 15:14 - Feb 17 with 2337 viewsNorthernr

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 15:08 - Feb 17 by W12_Ranger

Amazing.
"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 15:28 - Feb 17 with 2299 viewsWatfordR

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 14:45 - Feb 17 by Northernr

Too late. I've just burnt my Harry Redknapp Fan Club Platinum Members Card in protest.
"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 15:30 - Feb 17 with 2285 viewscjc

I think if the racism issue did not exist and we were told that we have just signed JT, we would all be fairly happy considering the concerns we have within the team.

Harry is looking at him as a player and leader within a team and all football managers would want his pedigree, so why attack him for an opinion on a player.

Look back at some of the comments made about AF from his own fans and I am sure he would rather be called a black whatever than a useless waste of space, who wouldn´t get into a conference side if it wasn´t for his brother and doesn´t give a shit.

Where there is hoop there's the hoops.

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 15:33 - Feb 17 with 2279 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 15:08 - Feb 17 by W12_Ranger

It's got to be Yarg

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 15:41 - Feb 17 with 2257 viewsWatfordR

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 15:30 - Feb 17 by cjc

I think if the racism issue did not exist and we were told that we have just signed JT, we would all be fairly happy considering the concerns we have within the team.

Harry is looking at him as a player and leader within a team and all football managers would want his pedigree, so why attack him for an opinion on a player.

Look back at some of the comments made about AF from his own fans and I am sure he would rather be called a black whatever than a useless waste of space, who wouldn´t get into a conference side if it wasn´t for his brother and doesn´t give a shit.

The racism card does exist though. The serial team mates wife shagging does exist. So does the parking is disable car parking bay. So does the fact that his mum's a shoplifter, and his dad's a drug dealer.

I'm sure given HR's record on moral issues, none of this is a problem to him. But it ought to be to the rest of us.
"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 15:47 - Feb 17 with 2237 viewsN12Hoop

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 15:41 - Feb 17 by WatfordR

The racism card does exist though. The serial team mates wife shagging does exist. So does the parking is disable car parking bay. So does the fact that his mum's a shoplifter, and his dad's a drug dealer.

I'm sure given HR's record on moral issues, none of this is a problem to him. But it ought to be to the rest of us.

Agreed. What about principals? I don't buy into the crap that just because no one else has any nor should we. The fact is that players such as Lee Hughes, Diouf, that goalie who was involved in the crash that killed some kid, JT etc should be on a list of players that we should never sign no matter what. There are plenty of players out there, we'll get by without them.

This is a pointless thread because I don't think TF or Amit would sanction a transfer of this scumbag and I don't think he would for a second consider coming, but there should be some principals

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 15:50 - Feb 17 with 2229 viewscjc

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 15:41 - Feb 17 by WatfordR

Oooh are we saying that HR doesn´t stand up morally now and he can´t make an opinion on a player as a manager. A tad strong.
Does JT have to pay for his parents crimes, if thats the case then alot of us are screwed in life.
I am not defending JT on a personal level and some of the things he has done, I do think he does has attributes we are lacking on a footballing level.

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 15:56 - Feb 17 with 2215 viewscjc

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 15:47 - Feb 17 by N12Hoop

Agreed. What about principals? I don't buy into the crap that just because no one else has any nor should we. The fact is that players such as Lee Hughes, Diouf, that goalie who was involved in the crash that killed some kid, JT etc should be on a list of players that we should never sign no matter what. There are plenty of players out there, we'll get by without them.

This is a pointless thread because I don't think TF or Amit would sanction a transfer of this scumbag and I don't think he would for a second consider coming, but there should be some principals

Hmmm and so NW signed Joey and Diouf.

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 15:59 - Feb 17 with 2210 viewsNorthernr

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 15:47 - Feb 17 by N12Hoop

It's not even just about principals, although that's primarily it and that's important. As you say it's a pointless thread because it will never happen but hypothetically it never should and I'm surprised at some of the comments on here, although not of course from our resident WUM CJC.

1 - The guys is a proven racist. He called another player a fcking black cnt and got caught doing it on TV. He was subsequently found guilty and banned, the judgement talked about fanciful evidence and lies. Not only that, but the player in question was a QPR player. That should immediately preclude him from every coming anywhere near QPR in any shape or form. It should also preclude any club from going near him that likes to think of itself as a community club, a club that's inclusive to everybody, and a club like QPR that is in a very mixed racial area.

2 - The disabled parking bay incident. The mother shoplifting. The dad drug dealing. The dancing around airport bars on 9/11. The shagging of team mates wives. The knee in the back in the Champions League semi final. The 'Chimpbonda' incident at Spurs. This is a scumbag, even without the Anton Ferdinand incident. He's not fit to captain QPR.

3 - He has previously had no qualms whatsoever in undermining managers that dare to challenge him, or he simply doesn't like. Either dropping his performance levels or just refusing to play. Just before AVB got sacked last year he was ruled out for three months - the day after AVB got the sack he was miraculously fit to start an FA Cup game at Birmingham. If he's happy to do that at a club he supports and loves, imagine what he'd do for one he doesn't like.

4 - Have we learnt nothing from this season? From signing ageing pros on massive money who don't care about QPR and have spent their whole careers in great teams winning trophies?

5 - Injuries and age are catching up with him. Nowhere near the player he once was. Benitez has pointd this out this week and lo and behold training ground row again - see point three.

6 - QPR is struggling for identity. It needs hungry players that want to play for it and lead it. It needs to know what it stands for. Terry would exacerbate that situation, it would make QPR the club that sold its soul again.
"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 16:00 - Feb 17 with 2208 viewsWatfordR

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 15:50 - Feb 17 by cjc

Oooh are we saying that HR doesn´t stand up morally now and he can´t make an opinion on a player as a manager. A tad strong.
Does JT have to pay for his parents crimes, if thats the case then alot of us are screwed in life.
I am not defending JT on a personal level and some of the things he has done, I do think he does has attributes we are lacking on a footballing level.

Let me ask you a question.

If HR was offered the manager's job at the Scum, do you think he'd give a f*ck about QPR and its fans before accepting?

Him and that cnt JT are welcome to each other.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024