Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." 11:01 - Feb 17 with 4734 viewsrsonist

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4798734/Harry-Redknapp-says-
"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 16:02 - Feb 17 with 1036 viewsNorthernr

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 15:30 - Feb 17 by cjc

I think if the racism issue did not exist and we were told that we have just signed JT, we would all be fairly happy considering the concerns we have within the team.

Harry is looking at him as a player and leader within a team and all football managers would want his pedigree, so why attack him for an opinion on a player.

Look back at some of the comments made about AF from his own fans and I am sure he would rather be called a black whatever than a useless waste of space, who wouldn´t get into a conference side if it wasn´t for his brother and doesn´t give a shit.

Yes I'm sure Anton Ferdinand would prefer somebody calling him a fcking black cnt than saying they don't think he's very good at football. Idiot.
"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 16:06 - Feb 17 with 1030 viewscjc

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 16:00 - Feb 17 by WatfordR

Let me ask you a question.

If HR was offered the manager's job at the Scum, do you think he'd give a f*ck about QPR and its fans before accepting?

Him and that cnt JT are welcome to each other.

You could say the same about 99 percent of managers around the world offered the Chelsea job, does that mean they are all cnts. HR only said he was a good player and leader and he would have him in his team because of it.

I think he would say the same, no matter what club he was at, its not a criminal offence and not done to hurt us.

Where there is hoop there's the hoops.

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 16:13 - Feb 17 with 1012 viewsYorkRanger

The one thing that seems pretty certain is that if we are relegated neither JT or HR will be at Loftus Rd next season
"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 16:19 - Feb 17 with 1003 viewscjc

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 16:02 - Feb 17 by Northernr

Yes I'm sure Anton Ferdinand would prefer somebody calling him a fcking black cnt than saying they don't think he's very good at football. Idiot.

Its the way we have said things about him and they have been far worse than he is ´not just a good player´ and were not done in the heat of battle.
How do you think you would feel if somebody said you are only in the team because of your brother and you would not even get in a conference side otherwise, from your own fans.

If somebody called me a fecking irish cnt, I would much rather that than writing my career and life off and would be more inclined to nut you for that.

If you disagree thats fine, good on ya but seriously why the need to insult me.

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 16:22 - Feb 17 with 996 viewsNorthernr

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 16:19 - Feb 17 by cjc

Its the way we have said things about him and they have been far worse than he is ´not just a good player´ and were not done in the heat of battle.
How do you think you would feel if somebody said you are only in the team because of your brother and you would not even get in a conference side otherwise, from your own fans.

If somebody called me a fecking irish cnt, I would much rather that than writing my career and life off and would be more inclined to nut you for that.

If you disagree thats fine, good on ya but seriously why the need to insult me.

Well I didn't think you'd mind, I haven't written your life and career off after all.
"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 16:46 - Feb 17 with 965 viewscjc

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 16:22 - Feb 17 by Northernr

Well I didn't think you'd mind, I haven't written your life and career off after all.

I have one and only one real criticsm of you, because I am sure you are a good bloke but sometimes you need to moderate yourself.

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 17:14 - Feb 17 with 944 viewsdanehoop

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 16:46 - Feb 17 by cjc

I have one and only one real criticsm of you, because I am sure you are a good bloke but sometimes you need to moderate yourself.

No. No. I think you need to read the considered argument. Clive cares passionately (rightly so) on this subject and explained his reasoning (well). You disagree with that fine, but that isn't about moderation.

Never knowingly understood

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 17:16 - Feb 17 with 942 viewsscot1963

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 16:46 - Feb 17 by cjc

How's that going to happen - are you suggesting Clive adopts a multiple personality disorder
Login to get fewer ads

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 17:22 - Feb 17 with 937 viewspaulparker

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 15:08 - Feb 17 by W12_Ranger

Quality player , real leader, I'd have it at the club and name him captain

call yourself a QPR fan ?? shame on you
if it meant we went down to the confrence i still wouldnt have that kunt at our club

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 17:30 - Feb 17 with 920 viewsdanehoop

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 17:22 - Feb 17 by paulparker

call yourself a QPR fan ?? shame on you
if it meant we went down to the confrence i still wouldnt have that kunt at our club

I believe that was sarcasm.

Never knowingly understood

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 17:36 - Feb 17 with 914 viewspaulparker

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 17:30 - Feb 17 by danehoop

I believe that was sarcasm.

if it was i take it back, sorry just come back from the pub and seen that
the thought of him putting on our shirt makes me sick
the bloke is scum him and his family
someone needs a word in Arrys shell cos he has gone down hill in my book pandering to that filth

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 17:53 - Feb 17 with 905 viewsTacticalR

When I first heard this I thought it must be a misquote, as Redknapp knows enough about QPR to understand the situation. However, since he is actually the author, I think it's a gaffe on his (Redknapp's) part.

However, he does make an interesting point about players not talking to each other.

Air hostess clique

(No subject) on 18:12 - Feb 17 with 891 viewscheeseydane

All the bollsheet aside, i dont think hes all that good anymore anyhoot.

If his place is being questioned in chelseas future, its for a reason.

Do we not learn.

Park-man u
SWP-man city
Boswinga-scum

Add to the fact, that hes a coont, and theres nowt left to discuss.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 20:11 - Feb 17 with 824 viewsSomersetHoops

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 15:59 - Feb 17 by Northernr

It's not even just about principals, although that's primarily it and that's important. As you say it's a pointless thread because it will never happen but hypothetically it never should and I'm surprised at some of the comments on here, although not of course from our resident WUM CJC.

1 - The guys is a proven racist. He called another player a fcking black cnt and got caught doing it on TV. He was subsequently found guilty and banned, the judgement talked about fanciful evidence and lies. Not only that, but the player in question was a QPR player. That should immediately preclude him from every coming anywhere near QPR in any shape or form. It should also preclude any club from going near him that likes to think of itself as a community club, a club that's inclusive to everybody, and a club like QPR that is in a very mixed racial area.

2 - The disabled parking bay incident. The mother shoplifting. The dad drug dealing. The dancing around airport bars on 9/11. The shagging of team mates wives. The knee in the back in the Champions League semi final. The 'Chimpbonda' incident at Spurs. This is a scumbag, even without the Anton Ferdinand incident. He's not fit to captain QPR.

3 - He has previously had no qualms whatsoever in undermining managers that dare to challenge him, or he simply doesn't like. Either dropping his performance levels or just refusing to play. Just before AVB got sacked last year he was ruled out for three months - the day after AVB got the sack he was miraculously fit to start an FA Cup game at Birmingham. If he's happy to do that at a club he supports and loves, imagine what he'd do for one he doesn't like.

4 - Have we learnt nothing from this season? From signing ageing pros on massive money who don't care about QPR and have spent their whole careers in great teams winning trophies?

5 - Injuries and age are catching up with him. Nowhere near the player he once was. Benitez has pointd this out this week and lo and behold training ground row again - see point three.

6 - QPR is struggling for identity. It needs hungry players that want to play for it and lead it. It needs to know what it stands for. Terry would exacerbate that situation, it would make QPR the club that sold its soul again.

Norf. you have summed up my views exactly on this. There is no point posting myself as you have said it so well and I don't think I can improve on what you have said. I was going to do a +1, but my agreement with your post is stronger than that.

I don't always agree with you but in this case my agreement is 100%.

Who's Next?

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 21:39 - Feb 17 with 797 viewsCiderwithRsie

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 15:59 - Feb 17 by Northernr

It's not even just about principals, although that's primarily it and that's important. As you say it's a pointless thread because it will never happen but hypothetically it never should and I'm surprised at some of the comments on here, although not of course from our resident WUM CJC.

1 - The guys is a proven racist. He called another player a fcking black cnt and got caught doing it on TV. He was subsequently found guilty and banned, the judgement talked about fanciful evidence and lies. Not only that, but the player in question was a QPR player. That should immediately preclude him from every coming anywhere near QPR in any shape or form. It should also preclude any club from going near him that likes to think of itself as a community club, a club that's inclusive to everybody, and a club like QPR that is in a very mixed racial area.

2 - The disabled parking bay incident. The mother shoplifting. The dad drug dealing. The dancing around airport bars on 9/11. The shagging of team mates wives. The knee in the back in the Champions League semi final. The 'Chimpbonda' incident at Spurs. This is a scumbag, even without the Anton Ferdinand incident. He's not fit to captain QPR.

3 - He has previously had no qualms whatsoever in undermining managers that dare to challenge him, or he simply doesn't like. Either dropping his performance levels or just refusing to play. Just before AVB got sacked last year he was ruled out for three months - the day after AVB got the sack he was miraculously fit to start an FA Cup game at Birmingham. If he's happy to do that at a club he supports and loves, imagine what he'd do for one he doesn't like.

4 - Have we learnt nothing from this season? From signing ageing pros on massive money who don't care about QPR and have spent their whole careers in great teams winning trophies?

5 - Injuries and age are catching up with him. Nowhere near the player he once was. Benitez has pointd this out this week and lo and behold training ground row again - see point three.

6 - QPR is struggling for identity. It needs hungry players that want to play for it and lead it. It needs to know what it stands for. Terry would exacerbate that situation, it would make QPR the club that sold its soul again.

You've missed out the ridiculous world cup "rebellion" against Capello.

I know the QPR squad is poor but personally I've always felt - long before the Ferdinand incident - that Terry is the most overrated player in England, in a crowded field. I don't deny that, purely looked at as a player, he has old-fashioned good qualities but bluntly I don't think he's any better than Alan McDonald or Terry Butcher was and compared to Paul Parker or Des Walker he's not in the same league. The fact that he's been made a talisman of tells you exactly why England can't get near to a semi-final place in any competition.

As a human being, which matters if you're picking a captain, I'm embarrassed to have mentioned him in the same sentence as Alan McDonald.

Most importantly, what does Redknapp think he's playing at, throwing about quotes that are indeed pointless and only serve to show he doesn't understand the feelings not only of QPR fans but also of his own squad of players, when he has far more serious matters on his plate? Is some sort of Terry-lite Redknapp's idea of the way to rebuild QPR? The prospect appals me.
"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 03:24 - Feb 18 with 731 viewsDylanP

Awful comments from 'array. Sickening!!!!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 05:37 - Feb 18 with 723 viewsBklynRanger

It's just Harry's way of trying to get pushed out. Let's not give him the satisfaction.
"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 11:13 - Feb 18 with 683 viewstoboboly

If this happens then 'Arry would drop lower than Hughes imo.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 11:37 - Feb 18 with 677 viewsdaveB

I doubt he even writes that column but he's always backed John Terry and said all along he'd still have him in the England team if he was manager so it's no real shock. Redknapp also said Terry was on his list of January signings.

It'll never happen of course but if we even considered it I'd be disapointed. I'm with Clive on this, we as a club should try and stand for something and trying to sign that racist would be the final straw for me. He's not even any good these days either.
"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 18:43 - Feb 18 with 602 viewsderbyhoop

We need a QPR identity and there is even the remotest possibility of signing that racist, obnoxious, adulterer, child of a drug dealer and a shoplifter.

I, for one, would not go anywhere near a QPR game if Terry was involved for us. Judging by the comments I wouldn't be the only one.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 18:54 - Feb 18 with 595 viewspaulparker

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 11:37 - Feb 18 by daveB

I doubt he even writes that column but he's always backed John Terry and said all along he'd still have him in the England team if he was manager so it's no real shock. Redknapp also said Terry was on his list of January signings.

It'll never happen of course but if we even considered it I'd be disapointed. I'm with Clive on this, we as a club should try and stand for something and trying to sign that racist would be the final straw for me. He's not even any good these days either.

seems like both the redknapps don't know our history with chelsea
remember jamie saying he didnt know us and them was a derby last year,
like i said earlier Arry has dropped a bxllock by praising that twunt and it disgusts me he was evening thinking of signing that scumbag

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 18:57 - Feb 18 with 592 viewsloftboy

Should the impossible happen and we signed the C u n t he would be the first player that I would have abused during his debut warm up, I could not support the bloke even if he scored us the winner in the cup final. Odious is far too understated for him.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 20:45 - Feb 18 with 573 viewsRanger78

My original comment on this post was blank because I was literally left speechless that HR had said it... although I'm not surprised.

I am surprised that the thread has turned into a debate about the size of c£&! JT is, in my opinion that shouldn't even be up for a debate.. the man is a despicable human being and I for one would not want him here even if he was the greatest player ever to walk the earth!!

I am also surprised that in the main, HR escapes criticism yet again???? It is unbelievable that he said it. It shows a serious lack of respect and understanding of how QPR fans feel. Most people seem to think Redkapp can walk on water but I just don't get the man. In fact, I just don't like him very much
(No subject) on 21:26 - Feb 18 with 554 viewsAgedR

The Park fans are pretty harmless really.

Imagine the reception that JT.wat fans in Chelsea shirts would get in the Loft.

That would well nigh be it for me; we're barely clutching at our soul as it is

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 21:44 - Feb 18 with 536 viewsGetMeRangers

"I’d have him at QPR without hesitation." on 18:57 - Feb 18 by loftboy

Should the impossible happen and we signed the C u n t he would be the first player that I would have abused during his debut warm up, I could not support the bloke even if he scored us the winner in the cup final. Odious is far too understated for him.

Could be worse... suspended for the game yet still able to put on his kit running around the field with the trophy!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024