Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adel 00:09 - Jun 2 with 2689 views08olesen

Interesting read
http://espnfc.com/blog/_/name/queensparkrangers/id/988?&cc=5739

Poll: Who will the other play off

Adel on 00:27 - Jun 2 with 2653 viewsozexile

Good article. Think we will have to sell. Don't think his hearts in it.
Adel on 01:03 - Jun 2 with 2601 viewsHooparoo

Here's a fcking novel idea - How about we coach the lad? Warnock got plenty out of him.

Most talented player we've had for a generation and we are just going to break his heart then let him wander out the door.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Adel on 01:25 - Jun 2 with 2583 viewsozexile

Adel on 01:03 - Jun 2 by Hooparoo

Here's a fcking novel idea - How about we coach the lad? Warnock got plenty out of him.

Most talented player we've had for a generation and we are just going to break his heart then let him wander out the door.

Think we may have tried but he doesn't turn up for training.
Adel on 08:01 - Jun 2 with 2424 viewsLblock

"His inability to pick a pass"

Are you fcukin sure?!?!

So that so serous ball to Routledge with the outside of his foot was in the Championship and doesn't count? What about the ball to Remy at Upton Park for the opening goal?

Absolute nonsense in this article!!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Adel on 09:44 - Jun 2 with 2302 viewshoopsa07

I agree with Lblock I'd add when when he came on at Villa and did a sensational ball up to Remy (I think). To say that he can't be coached is rubbish Warnock managed him really well by giving him what he wants, lots of attention.

Redknapp is unhelpful in this situation as it looks like he doesn't like Taarabt but finances wise he's signed a four year contract. We knew all along about the spurs involvement I heard it was £4mil (although 40% sounds more plausible).
Adel on 10:48 - Jun 2 with 2206 viewsBasingstokeR

Like Redknapp said himself - he's in what he thinks could be his last job, he is close to thinking about calling it a day soon, and he can't be bothered with the aggravation of having to actually try hard to manage players (even though thats his job) ... He wants good ("low maintenance") lads with maybe less ability but the right attitude so he can get on with transfer dealings, talking to the press and agents etc.
Adel on 10:57 - Jun 2 with 2181 viewsfakekerby

This is all cobblers IMO - If we got offered 15 mil for Adel i'd be in complete shock... the 40% sell on clause has made him basically unsellable, if we want to move him on and make money from him we'll need to be loaning him out with a good fee each season for the rest of his career!
Adel on 10:59 - Jun 2 with 2180 viewsRanger78

Adel on 10:48 - Jun 2 by BasingstokeR

Like Redknapp said himself - he's in what he thinks could be his last job, he is close to thinking about calling it a day soon, and he can't be bothered with the aggravation of having to actually try hard to manage players (even though thats his job) ... He wants good ("low maintenance") lads with maybe less ability but the right attitude so he can get on with transfer dealings, talking to the press and agents etc.

I agree with you.

For me it will be a very sad day for QPR if Adel leaves. It will be even safer if primary reason for him leaving is Harry Redknapp.

We should do everything in our power to keep him and our expensively paid manager should do everything in his to coach him!
Login to get fewer ads

Adel on 11:56 - Jun 2 with 2121 viewsTacticalR

Adel on 08:01 - Jun 2 by Lblock

"His inability to pick a pass"

Are you fcukin sure?!?!

So that so serous ball to Routledge with the outside of his foot was in the Championship and doesn't count? What about the ball to Remy at Upton Park for the opening goal?

Absolute nonsense in this article!!!

That phrase is ambiguous. The problem is not that he can't pass, it's that he doesn't always know when to pass (Hoilett never knows when to pass). I think that is why he ran into trouble when he was given the central playmaker role. Having said that, one particular problem Taarabt has is that he sometimes moves so quickly with the ball that there is no one to pass to.

Air hostess clique

Adel on 12:01 - Jun 2 with 2103 viewsTheBlob

It's the wayward shooting that gets me,rather than looking for a sliderule pass.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Adel on 12:11 - Jun 2 with 2087 viewsTHEBUSH

Adel on 10:59 - Jun 2 by Ranger78

I agree with you.

For me it will be a very sad day for QPR if Adel leaves. It will be even safer if primary reason for him leaving is Harry Redknapp.

We should do everything in our power to keep him and our expensively paid manager should do everything in his to coach him!

I would assume Adel has been coached up to his chin, but his head won't listen !!

Some players have natural ability, like Adel and any amount of coaching can't change them.

He is what he is and that's the problem, some managers can't handle that.

Our old mate Neil Warnock found a way to play him and look at the results.
Adel on 12:11 - Jun 2 with 2083 viewsTacticalR

Adel on 12:01 - Jun 2 by TheBlob

It's the wayward shooting that gets me,rather than looking for a sliderule pass.

Agreed, that is very frustrating, and other players like Mbia have taken to doing it too. I thought that Taarabt had got past the problem at the end of last season against Arsenal, when he got close enough to the goal to shoot past the keeper with sufficient accuracy and power. Now he often tries to blast the ball from distance with power and no accuracy, or tries to float the ball in with accuracy and no power.

Air hostess clique

Adel on 12:15 - Jun 2 with 2069 viewsCHUBBS

He's way too good for The Championship so at the right price i'd wish him all the best.Real shame him and Redknapp don't see eye to eye but the manager is in charge and he has to accept that no matter how good he is.
If he decided to give it a real go for 1 season in that division we would have a decent chance of success but lets be honest his heart just won't be in it.
Adel on 12:21 - Jun 2 with 2066 viewsTHEBUSH

Adel on 12:15 - Jun 2 by CHUBBS

He's way too good for The Championship so at the right price i'd wish him all the best.Real shame him and Redknapp don't see eye to eye but the manager is in charge and he has to accept that no matter how good he is.
If he decided to give it a real go for 1 season in that division we would have a decent chance of success but lets be honest his heart just won't be in it.

Don't see it that way, if and it's a big IF, we get off to a winning start, I think his heart will be in it, a few wins changes everything.
Adel on 13:06 - Jun 2 with 1992 viewsCHUBBS

Adel on 12:21 - Jun 2 by THEBUSH

Don't see it that way, if and it's a big IF, we get off to a winning start, I think his heart will be in it, a few wins changes everything.

He clearly thinks he's too good for that division and his past behaviour wouldn't bode well if we hit a bad patch and the pressure builds.
I would love nothing more than to see him stay but not if he's gonna turn up semi fit or dis interested as i just can't see the rest being as accommodating as the title winning squad.
Adel on 15:21 - Jun 2 with 1895 viewsbaz_qpr

Adel on 13:06 - Jun 2 by CHUBBS

He clearly thinks he's too good for that division and his past behaviour wouldn't bode well if we hit a bad patch and the pressure builds.
I would love nothing more than to see him stay but not if he's gonna turn up semi fit or dis interested as i just can't see the rest being as accommodating as the title winning squad.

Not sure I believe too much this Rednapp spin on Adel. He clearly does not fancy him I think Hughes managed him much better and clearly unless there is great financial benefit to do so it would be utter madness to sell
Adel on 18:51 - Jun 2 with 1752 views08olesen

Everyone keeps saying we would be lucky to keep him, but if we didnt where would he go.

I dont see him going to somewhere in the middle east becuase he is too good and young. I dont see him going to Russia becuase i doubt he will play well when its snowing! He hasnt exactly lit the Prem a light.

The only place i see him going his France, but are they really willing to pay the fee required (not including PSG or Monaco). Plus the 70% tax bracket wont make him want to go to anywhere else in France.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Adel on 21:01 - Jun 2 with 1653 viewsswisscottage

Adel on 18:51 - Jun 2 by 08olesen

Everyone keeps saying we would be lucky to keep him, but if we didnt where would he go.

I dont see him going to somewhere in the middle east becuase he is too good and young. I dont see him going to Russia becuase i doubt he will play well when its snowing! He hasnt exactly lit the Prem a light.

The only place i see him going his France, but are they really willing to pay the fee required (not including PSG or Monaco). Plus the 70% tax bracket wont make him want to go to anywhere else in France.

74 chances he created for other QPR players this season with only 5 put away.

If that's not an ability to pick a pass I'm not entirely sure what is. Unfortunately its the rest of the team's inability to do anything with that was the problem this season.
Adel on 21:32 - Jun 2 with 1606 viewsdolcelatte

Adel on 21:01 - Jun 2 by swisscottage

74 chances he created for other QPR players this season with only 5 put away.

If that's not an ability to pick a pass I'm not entirely sure what is. Unfortunately its the rest of the team's inability to do anything with that was the problem this season.

74 chances but how many were good ones? Sorry he flatters to deceive and is far too overated by our fans who have been deprived if anything decent for years and get sucked in by his trickery. Superb in the Championship but doesn't cut it for me at a level above. Keep reading about his potential but he is old enough to have realised it by now and he destined to be another Matthew Le Tissier. Nice fancy stuff, some good passes, some great goals but just not enough to build a team around at the highest level.

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Adel on 13:30 - Jun 3 with 1410 viewsLoft1979

Adel on 21:32 - Jun 2 by dolcelatte

74 chances but how many were good ones? Sorry he flatters to deceive and is far too overated by our fans who have been deprived if anything decent for years and get sucked in by his trickery. Superb in the Championship but doesn't cut it for me at a level above. Keep reading about his potential but he is old enough to have realised it by now and he destined to be another Matthew Le Tissier. Nice fancy stuff, some good passes, some great goals but just not enough to build a team around at the highest level.

+++

I was heart broken when clive Allen, Paul Goddard, Crouchy et al left. I will get over Adel leaving. I agree with all on this string.....Yes I adore Adel. Yes, he is the best player at QPR....Yes, he is a headache.......Yes his supporting cast is not good enough......Yes we dont know how to coach and play him...yes he is a phenom who probably never matures into Zidane. I also think if he can be cashed in on now...go for it
Adel on 16:33 - Jun 3 with 1314 viewsDylanP

I still think it is all fantasy. Why would anyone part with that much cash for Adel. Nobody cam ei n with serious money for him when we won the Championship. What has he done since the that would inspire a team to part with 15 million?

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Adel on 17:03 - Jun 3 with 1291 viewsTW_R

Adel on 21:32 - Jun 2 by dolcelatte

Didn't Le Tissier play in the top flight for about 15 consecutive seasons with Southampton or am I missing something?
Adel on 17:09 - Jun 3 with 1281 viewsDylanP

Adel on 17:03 - Jun 3 by TW_R

Didn't Le Tissier play in the top flight for about 15 consecutive seasons with Southampton or am I missing something?

Agreed. Its a weird comparison considering Le Tissier was a brilliant player who had a great career.

Adel create numerous great chances that were squandered by others when scoring looked an easier option. I don't have specific stats on exactly how many, but there were enough.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Adel on 19:45 - Jun 3 with 1228 viewsqprmick

Adel on 16:33 - Jun 3 by DylanP

I still think it is all fantasy. Why would anyone part with that much cash for Adel. Nobody cam ei n with serious money for him when we won the Championship. What has he done since the that would inspire a team to part with 15 million?

This is football mate, there is not a lot of logic about.

Qprmick

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024