Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry Airs his thoughts in today's Sun 00:09 - Jun 9 with 9569 viewsbaz_qpr

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4961029/Harry-Redknapp-Let-m
Harry Airs his thoughts in today's Sun on 00:23 - Jun 9 with 5752 viewsdavman

"And also if it goes badly wrong then it is nobody else’s fault except mine – and I will take full responsibility for it".
No he f-ing won't; he'll wait for the sack, get more money that he can't even add up - is that taking responsibility?

Honestly, H, just SHUT UP and get on with the job in silence. Is Wayne Bridge a good player? Maybe. But is he the type of person who will lead from the front and drag the rest of the team up with him? Is he willing to take a massive pay cut just to play for Harry or for QPR? Er, no, that's why he's f'd off to that bunch of Fakes just down the road.

Stinks of someone waiting ofr the sack 'cos he won't walk away free of charge, will you Harry?

I can't wait for TF's reply, which will come independently of Harry next week - "There's no problem, we get on fine (although we only communicate through the press...)".

Maybe a JOINT statement between H and teh board should be the last thing both of them say until they sort this mess out, eh?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Harry Airs his thoughts in today's Sun on 00:26 - Jun 9 with 5738 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Harry Airs his thoughts in today's Sun on 00:23 - Jun 9 by davman

"And also if it goes badly wrong then it is nobody else’s fault except mine – and I will take full responsibility for it".
No he f-ing won't; he'll wait for the sack, get more money that he can't even add up - is that taking responsibility?

Honestly, H, just SHUT UP and get on with the job in silence. Is Wayne Bridge a good player? Maybe. But is he the type of person who will lead from the front and drag the rest of the team up with him? Is he willing to take a massive pay cut just to play for Harry or for QPR? Er, no, that's why he's f'd off to that bunch of Fakes just down the road.

Stinks of someone waiting ofr the sack 'cos he won't walk away free of charge, will you Harry?

I can't wait for TF's reply, which will come independently of Harry next week - "There's no problem, we get on fine (although we only communicate through the press...)".

Maybe a JOINT statement between H and teh board should be the last thing both of them say until they sort this mess out, eh?

F*cking hell why is everyone so negative. I thought that was quite a positive article and yet it is still turned negative

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Harry Airs his thoughts in today's Sun on 00:31 - Jun 9 with 5730 viewsdavman

Harry Airs his thoughts in today's Sun on 00:26 - Jun 9 by RANGERS4EVER

F*cking hell why is everyone so negative. I thought that was quite a positive article and yet it is still turned negative

Its not positive though is it?

It shows that Harry feels the need to point out to all and sundry that he does not agree with the board. In fact, he paints a picture whereby he believes that he is right and if the board do not let him choose whoever he wants irrespective of what contract they want, how injury prone they may be and whatever wage they want.

Surely, the best thing to do is shut the f-up and get on with the job in hand?

Can we go out yet?

Harry Airs his thoughts in today's Sun on 00:36 - Jun 9 with 5708 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Harry Airs his thoughts in today's Sun on 00:31 - Jun 9 by davman

It shows that Harry feels the need to point out to all and sundry that he does not agree with the board. In fact, he paints a picture whereby he believes that he is right and if the board do not let him choose whoever he wants irrespective of what contract they want, how injury prone they may be and whatever wage they want.

What i see is:
1) Redknapp knows he wont be able to spend loads of money
2) Redknapp is not trying to blame the board but would accept the blame himself
3) He seems a bit committed

He doesnt want Tony to get involved and tell him who to buy, whats wrong with that? We hated Briatore for dictating the transfers and choosing what to do, so why should Tony, so i see it as a more positive article

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Harry Airs his thoughts in today's Sun on 00:37 - Jun 9 with 5714 viewsbaz_qpr

In all honesty, I read the article and I think he'll be gone within a week, start of the endgame
Harry Airs his thoughts in today's Sun on 00:51 - Jun 9 with 5686 viewsShotKneesHoop

Harry Airs his thoughts in today's Sun on 00:36 - Jun 9 by RANGERS4EVER

What i see is:

He doesnt want Tony to get involved and tell him who to buy, whats wrong with that? We hated Briatore for dictating the transfers and choosing what to do, so why should Tony, so i see it as a more positive article

Every thing spot on apart from point three.

Take out "a bit" and substitute "Not" and it is closer.

If Our Tone puts up with this, he is a big girl's bxxxcks

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Harry Airs his thoughts in today's Sun on 00:54 - Jun 9 with 5680 viewsdavman

What i see is:

1. Redknapp's definition of 'loads of money' may well be different from the board's.
2. Who cares who is to blame; he can accept all the blame he wants after the event, but he is not exactly going to lose anything himself in doing so, is he?
3. Committed to his own agenda; airing differences with your employer is only going to end one way, which kind of highlights what baz said - the Endgame.

Tony HAS to get involved; its his money Harry wants to spend; Harry is hardly going to pay for these players, is he?
He said Hughes had pulled TF's pants down; let's just hope Harry isn't going to teh next stage giving TF a right good shafting...

...of course, that's just my take; yours is different, so be it. I hope that you are right and I've got this wrong; I can't see anything positive in airing these issues publically.

Can we go out yet?

Harry Airs his thoughts in today's Sun on 01:02 - Jun 9 with 5661 viewsJim_Bob

What i see is:

Not sure TF is telling harry who to buy in the same way briatore did. Briatore was telling managers specific players to buy and play, I think TF wants us to buy players within a certain framework regarding age and wages etc. Completely different in my opinion, time for harry to get on with it or walk.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Login to get fewer ads

Harry Airs his thoughts in today's Sun on 01:03 - Jun 9 with 5660 viewsShotKneesHoop

Harry Airs his thoughts in today's Sun on 00:54 - Jun 9 by davman

1. Redknapp's definition of 'loads of money' may well be different from the board's.
2. Who cares who is to blame; he can accept all the blame he wants after the event, but he is not exactly going to lose anything himself in doing so, is he?
3. Committed to his own agenda; airing differences with your employer is only going to end one way, which kind of highlights what baz said - the Endgame.

Tony HAS to get involved; its his money Harry wants to spend; Harry is hardly going to pay for these players, is he?
He said Hughes had pulled TF's pants down; let's just hope Harry isn't going to teh next stage giving TF a right good shafting...

...of course, that's just my take; yours is different, so be it. I hope that you are right and I've got this wrong; I can't see anything positive in airing these issues publically.

You'll just be called negative if you do say that.

Like saying SWP is the most crap crosser, passer of the ball ever to wear the hoops, (but he always puts in a good shift, so that's ok.)

And Boswanka is the most can't be arsed footballer ever, (but he's got European Winners medals)

And Our Tone does'n't know which way is up, (but he is an accountant, so he knows all about football.

Like Ken Dodd knows enough to manage QPR, (he knows as much as the present manager)

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Harry Airs his thoughts in today's Sun on 03:18 - Jun 9 with 5584 viewsrsonist

In terms of what he's saying I've already said repeatedly that I agree to some extent, so long as the contracts are right. (Harry's no mug, even when he's taking the p1ss he always makes sure to leave a grain of truth in there).

But the fact he's continuing to air this slightly dirty laundry out in public is just beyond ludicrous. Why the fvck does this article even exist? If you didn't know any better you'd think he and TF were under restraining orders and can only communicate with each other through the media. It's a complete and utter embarrassment.
Harry Airs his thoughts in today's Sun on 07:29 - Jun 9 with 5472 viewsstuabd

Harry Airs his thoughts in today's Sun on 03:18 - Jun 9 by rsonist

In terms of what he's saying I've already said repeatedly that I agree to some extent, so long as the contracts are right. (Harry's no mug, even when he's taking the p1ss he always makes sure to leave a grain of truth in there).

But the fact he's continuing to air this slightly dirty laundry out in public is just beyond ludicrous. Why the fvck does this article even exist? If you didn't know any better you'd think he and TF were under restraining orders and can only communicate with each other through the media. It's a complete and utter embarrassment.

I can understand he wants to sign his own players, but I wish he's just get on with his job.

My personal feeling is that he knows deep down that this could be a good number for him. If he can somehow get us promoted, then he knows he'll have some serious money to spend on building a decent team in the prem. I think he's going to try and push TF as far as he can do get the players we wants in. Psychologically, he makes a big deal about Bridge in the press, knowing that this might strengthen his hand the next time they disagree over a signing.

I actually don't think he'll leave, as, despite some of the doom and gloom, we should end up with a squad in the champs that is better than nearly all the other sides. Harry is not going to get a Prem job right now, and he probably knows that it is in his best interests to stay put and get us off to a good start.
Harry Airs his thoughts in today's Sun on 07:33 - Jun 9 with 5466 viewsYorkRanger

Harry Airs his thoughts in today's Sun on 03:18 - Jun 9 by rsonist

HR is starting to bore me. Saying the same things time after time to the media and anyone who will listen, when he should be keeping his powder dry and getting on with the job.
Harry Airs his thoughts in today's Sun on 08:42 - Jun 9 with 5295 viewsToast_R

An article about nothing really.
Harry Airs his thoughts in today's Sun on 09:03 - Jun 9 with 5258 viewshoopsa07

Harry Airs his thoughts in today's Sun on 00:37 - Jun 9 by baz_qpr

In all honesty, I read the article and I think he'll be gone within a week, start of the endgame

I think it's got to the point now, where if you say it enough times it's accepted as true.

TF is not a mug he knows as much about football as we do (he lived here for ten years he's a WHU fan, he didn't have to buy a FC), he knows more about running a FC than we do and he certainly knows about business. I'm sure he's dealt with more than his fair share of difficult characters in his career.
Harry Airs his thoughts in today's Sun on 09:18 - Jun 9 with 5216 viewsRanger78

Harry Airs his thoughts in today's Sun on 00:37 - Jun 9 by baz_qpr

I think and hope you're right.

This is the man who at the start had nothing for praise for our board... remember all of the "they're great people" "I won't let them get their pants pulled down again" !!

All of of that was just lip service as is the stuff he's saying now. The truth is, HR does not care about QPR one iota, he'll say whatever he can to make him look good and everyone else look terrible. Even if he now stays, and things go wrong, he's given himself the opportunity to say " I told you all this would happen, it's the boards fault"

Wayne Bridge might have been a good player but does HR really think our club can risk signing a player on huge wages who could very easily get injured and end up not playing a big part ??? One year contract, injured after 8 games, £60k a week for the rest of the season and then gone!! We just can't afford to take that risk. That would be another example of pants being pulled down
Harry Airs his thoughts in today's Sun on 09:31 - Jun 9 with 5170 viewspomanjou

Harry Airs his thoughts in today's Sun on 09:18 - Jun 9 by Ranger78

I think and hope you're right.

This is the man who at the start had nothing for praise for our board... remember all of the "they're great people" "I won't let them get their pants pulled down again" !!

All of of that was just lip service as is the stuff he's saying now. The truth is, HR does not care about QPR one iota, he'll say whatever he can to make him look good and everyone else look terrible. Even if he now stays, and things go wrong, he's given himself the opportunity to say " I told you all this would happen, it's the boards fault"

Wayne Bridge might have been a good player but does HR really think our club can risk signing a player on huge wages who could very easily get injured and end up not playing a big part ??? One year contract, injured after 8 games, £60k a week for the rest of the season and then gone!! We just can't afford to take that risk. That would be another example of pants being pulled down

Reading, the well known gamblers.

We have been upstaged. The manager and the owner both know it. The question is was Harry too late to the party, or did the owner block it?

What is comical is Harry saying he will 'carry the can'. That will be a can of gold from one of the few areas were you get a mega payoff win or lose.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Harry Airs his thoughts in today's Sun on 10:36 - Jun 9 with 5026 viewsHollowayRanger

putting my money on reading for title

they have a team and stable managment have added bridge and now after gayle

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Harry Airs his thoughts in today's Sun on 10:49 - Jun 9 with 5000 viewstiberiuskirk

The whole thing is a laughing stock, there is clearly a serious problem behind the scenes if both parties feel the need to take to the media to talk to each other. Biatore era all over again, time for my clown suit to come out once more !!!!

Beeeeeeeeeeeeearrrd !!

Harry Airs his thoughts in today's Sun on 10:54 - Jun 9 with 4977 viewsQPR1882

Harry Airs his thoughts in today's Sun on 00:31 - Jun 9 by davman

The exact reasons spurs got rid of him.

If he's one thing its consistent.
Harry Airs his thoughts in today's Sun on 10:56 - Jun 9 with 4970 viewsted_hendrix

There will be more of this tedious shit next week and the week after, all tedious and repetitive stuff really.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Harry Airs his thoughts in today's Sun on 11:07 - Jun 9 with 4920 viewsgigiisourgod

Harry Airs his thoughts in today's Sun on 10:56 - Jun 9 by ted_hendrix

There will be more of this tedious shit next week and the week after, all tedious and repetitive stuff really.

Boring, boring, boring hey ted!? I remember the days, under G.F, when I used to look forward to hearing what the manager has to say about his club.
Harry Airs his thoughts in today's Sun on 11:14 - Jun 9 with 4913 viewsstuabd

Harry Airs his thoughts in today's Sun on 10:56 - Jun 9 by ted_hendrix

and then comes the sunshine, a pleasant walk down to the ground for the first home match of the season.
Harry Airs his thoughts in today's Sun on 11:19 - Jun 9 with 4891 viewsRanger78

Harry Airs his thoughts in today's Sun on 09:31 - Jun 9 by pomanjou

Reading, the well known gamblers.

We have been upstaged. The manager and the owner both know it. The question is was Harry too late to the party, or did the owner block it?

What is comical is Harry saying he will 'carry the can'. That will be a can of gold from one of the few areas were you get a mega payoff win or lose.

The thing about Reading is, they are adding experience to an already Championship squad, that makes sense. If Bridge gets injured, they've only go one "experienced" guy around the place so to speak.... how many do we already have???

Reading, in my opinion also have the best manager in the division so they are just much more stable than us full stop.. I suppose what I'm saying is, it's less of a risk for them than it would be for us
Harry Airs his thoughts in today's Sun on 11:26 - Jun 9 with 4862 viewsQPR_John

I really do wonder what Reknapp's game is. Two days before Bridge signs for Reading Redknapp is on TV saying he is his number one target. Surely he knew where Bridge was going, people in the game are really ITK unlike most of us, when he made those comments. Seems to me he was only testing Fernandes reaction knowing full well he was not going to get Bridge.
Harry Airs his thoughts in today's Sun on 11:49 - Jun 9 with 4785 viewsWokingR

Harry Airs his thoughts in today's Sun on 11:14 - Jun 9 by stuabd

and then comes the sunshine, a pleasant walk down to the ground for the first home match of the season.

It'll be raining
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024