Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread 01:31 - Dec 9 with 22522 viewsjackharris

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25180626

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:31 - Dec 9 with 1731 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Absolutely over the f*cking moon to come away with a point from that game

Utter bilge on the whole from start to finish. Honestly, feels great to have a point from that, superb, feels like those people on Final Destination that somehow avoid Death.

Everyone was utter garbage. So what? we got a point, let's move on; Up to 10th.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:33 - Dec 9 with 1709 viewsKeyserSoze

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:28 - Dec 9 by WarwickHunt

Righto!

Tw@t.

Genuinely last comment - How can 3 posts anger/upset you that much?

This is a forum, you're swearing at me for rhyming in the festive season. I would understand if you said to me i'm taking the thread off topic (which is why I won't reply after this as this is a football thread, not a place for an argument) but you haven't. You've just got quite emotional. I'd hate to see you after watching The Titanic or Marley & Me, you must be in bits.

Poll: What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty?

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:34 - Dec 9 with 1693 viewsdeanscfc

4 points worse off than this time last season...Europe? Win against Norwich and back on track.
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:36 - Dec 9 with 1684 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:33 - Dec 9 by KeyserSoze

This is a forum, you're swearing at me for rhyming in the festive season. I would understand if you said to me i'm taking the thread off topic (which is why I won't reply after this as this is a football thread, not a place for an argument) but you haven't. You've just got quite emotional. I'd hate to see you after watching The Titanic or Marley & Me, you must be in bits.

Because you're a dopey f*cking c*nt trying to be funny and failing. Miserably.

OK?
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:37 - Dec 9 with 1670 viewsSwanfan1

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:31 - Dec 9 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Absolutely over the f*cking moon to come away with a point from that game

Utter bilge on the whole from start to finish. Honestly, feels great to have a point from that, superb, feels like those people on Final Destination that somehow avoid Death.

Everyone was utter garbage. So what? we got a point, let's move on; Up to 10th.

dance on true we got away with a shitty performance

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:40 - Dec 9 with 1652 viewsKingBony

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:33 - Dec 9 by KeyserSoze

Apologies for commenting but he only just beat me to it, not exactly what you want to read when ur a bit pissed of with such a crap performance.

I've now returned to Rational King Bony and gratefully accepted the point despite the utter utter shambles tonight.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:42 - Dec 9 with 1637 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:40 - Dec 9 by KingBony

Apologies for commenting but he only just beat me to it, not exactly what you want to read when ur a bit pissed of with such a crap performance.

I've now returned to Rational King Bony and gratefully accepted the point despite the utter utter shambles tonight.

Innit. Pam F*cking Ayres can f*ck right off...
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:44 - Dec 9 with 1616 viewsKeyserSoze

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:40 - Dec 9 by KingBony

I understand your sentiments, people react differently. The performance was farcical, we should have lost. But at the end of the day we got a point against a team we should have lost to but we expected to beat. I'm just trying to amuse myself (no one else) with my Christmas jingles and Warwick 'potty mouth' Hunt is going crazy in his living room for some reason.

My initial posts about Shelvey and Defoe are Swans related, I hope we sign Defoe and I believe Shelvey has been the shining light in the massive turd that is Swansea City recently. Warwick posted for no other reason than to personally attack me.

But back to the thread..

Poll: What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:46 - Dec 9 with 1597 views2face

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:10 - Dec 9 by KingBony

I'm more than happy with tenth but we won't stay there with the calibre of teams we've got coming up. Apart from two or three games we have been woeful at home all season.

I think you're right. Here are our next 7 games. Norwich and Aston Villa are away games.

Norwich City
Everton
Chelsea
Aston Villa
Manchester City
Manchester United
Tottenham Hotspur

Good thing though is that the rest of the season is pretty much a cakewalk.
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:50 - Dec 9 with 1576 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:44 - Dec 9 by KeyserSoze

I understand your sentiments, people react differently. The performance was farcical, we should have lost. But at the end of the day we got a point against a team we should have lost to but we expected to beat. I'm just trying to amuse myself (no one else) with my Christmas jingles and Warwick 'potty mouth' Hunt is going crazy in his living room for some reason.

My initial posts about Shelvey and Defoe are Swans related, I hope we sign Defoe and I believe Shelvey has been the shining light in the massive turd that is Swansea City recently. Warwick posted for no other reason than to personally attack me.

But back to the thread..

"At the end of the day," it's evening.

Any more clichés?
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:53 - Dec 9 with 1559 viewsJackanapes

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:46 - Dec 9 by 2face

I think you're right. Here are our next 7 games. Norwich and Aston Villa are away games.

Norwich City
Everton
Chelsea
Aston Villa
Manchester City
Manchester United
Tottenham Hotspur

Cakewalk? My god. There we have the reason why some people are never happy. Cakewalk... **giggle**
[Post edited 9 Dec 2013 22:53]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:59 - Dec 9 with 1519 viewsKingBony

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:46 - Dec 9 by 2face

Norwich City
Everton
Chelsea
Aston Villa
Manchester City
Manchester United
Tottenham Hotspur

On the flip side surely we can't play that badly again so maybe we will pick up some unexpected points.

Unless all the team have already accepted defeat to all the big sides before a ball has been kicked with the seemingly 'not in our league' comments.

It will be just like us to win at Norwich and / or Villa can't say I fancy our chances in any of the others but you never know.

Christ that was semi positive.

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 23:01 - Dec 9 with 1500 viewsVan_Arnhem

Yes disappointed with the overall perfomance but Hull have cracked tougher nuts this season. Without being simplistic I think we should start games being more direct to gain the upper hand/confidence and then settle to our normal passing routine. We haven't been great in many first halves, with notable exceptions of course, and I think teams know what we are trying to do and respond accordingly.
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 23:08 - Dec 9 with 1386 viewsLord_Bony

Can we have Danny Graham back now please.?

[Post edited 9 Dec 2013 23:12]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 23:15 - Dec 9 with 1356 viewsmawdlamjack

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:34 - Dec 9 by deanscfc

4 points worse off than this time last season...Europe? Win against Norwich and back on track.

dream on, play like that sunday and bloomin norwich will do what they always do to us on their patch
ash , tiendalli,jdg, michu, tremell all piss poor tonight, the rest wern't much better.
thats a f@cking great point when we play that bad
never seen ML on his feet so often, hope he roasts em, we pay a lot of money to watch these games and expect much better than tonights performance.

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 23:21 - Dec 9 with 1325 viewsdeanscfc

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 23:15 - Dec 9 by mawdlamjack

dream on, play like that sunday and bloomin norwich will do what they always do to us on their patch
ash , tiendalli,jdg, michu, tremell all piss poor tonight, the rest wern't much better.
thats a f@cking great point when we play that bad
never seen ML on his feet so often, hope he roasts em, we pay a lot of money to watch these games and expect much better than tonights performance.

It wasn't particularly potent, especially 1st half...but let's not forget that Hull have recently put 3 past Liverpool and are doing ok in this league.

But yes, we need to up our game to win against Norwich.
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 23:39 - Dec 9 with 1284 viewsborinifanclub

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:36 - Dec 9 by WarwickHunt

Because you're a dopey f*cking c*nt trying to be funny and failing. Miserably.

OK?

and you are a miserable moaning goat who is picking on someone trying to cheer us all up after a crap performance.

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 23:44 - Dec 9 with 1272 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 23:39 - Dec 9 by borinifanclub

and you are a miserable moaning goat who is picking on someone trying to cheer us all up after a crap performance.

Ah, so that's what it was!

I thought he was just being a c*nt...
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 23:46 - Dec 9 with 1260 viewsKingBony

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 23:44 - Dec 9 by WarwickHunt

Ah, so that's what it was!

I thought he was just being a c*nt...

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 23:51 - Dec 9 with 1246 viewsairedale

Unusual to see Ash play (by his standards) a pretty poor game tonight.

Must be overall, something to do with our commitments over the coming week.

Oh and btw, can you jolly rhymsters finish this for me?

Mary had a little lamb
She also had a duck....
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 00:00 - Dec 10 with 1220 viewsmonmouth

Awful performance, point gladly pocketed. Shyte journey all round and up at 5.30 tomorrow morning. You owe us a performance at home next boys...play like that and Everton will dry hump us to Carmarthen and back.

No reason to assume we will play like that again rather than play as we did against Noocastle though, but I bet that's what all the doom mongers on here will do, or probably have done - can't be arsed to look. At one point I just laughed (I think it was Tiandalli's throw in) as we could do nothing right. Not one player had a semblance of a decent game by their standards. Forget it, move on.

Night all.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 00:08 - Dec 10 with 1210 viewsbuilthjack

Just home.i think I had best sleep on it before commenting!!

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 00:08 - Dec 10 with 1210 viewsLiam12345

hull fans moaning about the referee... how the fk they can moan when the appauling referees we have had just because he missed 1 handball.

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 00:31 - Dec 10 with 1179 viewsAndy1300

None of that shower deserve to get paid for that sh ite.

Why the feck can none of them take a corner and put in a decent ball?

Oh and on the way home, there was some tw at from Swansea on talk sh ite saying that Laudrup was wrong to sub JDG as in his words.... He was having a blinder.

Ffs, the tw at of a caller must have been watching a different game tonight
[Post edited 10 Dec 2013 0:31]

Number 1 team in Wales

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 00:39 - Dec 10 with 1168 viewsLiam12345

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 00:31 - Dec 10 by Andy1300

None of that shower deserve to get paid for that sh ite.

Why the feck can none of them take a corner and put in a decent ball?

Oh and on the way home, there was some tw at from Swansea on talk sh ite saying that Laudrup was wrong to sub JDG as in his words.... He was having a blinder.

Ffs, the tw at of a caller must have been watching a different game tonight
[Post edited 10 Dec 2013 0:31]

probably the best post on here all night.

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024