Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread 01:31 - Dec 9 with 22519 viewsjackharris

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25180626

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:07 - Dec 9 with 1558 viewsmidswan

10th.Thats good that is.
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:08 - Dec 9 with 1547 viewsKingBony

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:05 - Dec 9 by GTCJack

It's ok, just go up the road about 40 miles and then you'll see consistent garbage every week. Or 80 miles up the road at Bristol City where it's even worse.

Good one

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:08 - Dec 9 with 1548 viewsKeyserSoze

JINGLE BELLS JINGLE BELLS
JINGLE ALL THE WAY
WE'RE INVOLVED IN MATCH FIXING
THATS WHY HULL GOT A POINT AWAY

Poll: What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty?

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:08 - Dec 9 with 1536 viewsorion3016

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:07 - Dec 9 by midswan

10th.Thats good that is.

Exactly
All these pundits saying we're struggling
What do they expect ffs

Be over there now after

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:09 - Dec 9 with 1529 viewsKeyserSoze

JINGLES AT THE LIBERTY
WE WOULD HAVE LOST
IF IT WASN'T FOR JOHN JO SHELVEY

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:09 - Dec 9 with 1526 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:03 - Dec 9 by KingBony

Total garbage

Routledge stick the outside of your foot into the keepers hands with seconds to go up your forking ass you total waste of space! Learn to kick a football properly you clown.

Oh and just to show I'm not biased the rest of them can bugger off while I'm at it not a decent performance from any of them. Oh and could someone get on the training pitch and show our players how to cross a bloody football. Frustrating doesn't even come close. How many times can you hit the first man Arggggggg!!!!

What a total load of crap one step forward two steps back.

Yes it's a draw and in fairness to Hull a tough nut to crack but talk about not doing the basics.

Bugger it I ain't spending anymore money before Xmas to watch that crap, I'll keep my money.

Apologies in advance if that offends anyone but I'm seriously pissed off tonight.

World beaters one week and garbage the week after no consistency whatsoever.

Get it out of your system!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:10 - Dec 9 with 1517 viewsJackanapes

Are we shyt again now?

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:10 - Dec 9 with 1508 viewsKingBony

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:08 - Dec 9 by orion3016

Exactly
All these pundits saying we're struggling
What do they expect ffs

I'm more than happy with tenth but we won't stay there with the calibre of teams we've got coming up. Apart from two or three games we have been woeful at home all season.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:11 - Dec 9 with 1491 viewsKingBony

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:09 - Dec 9 by union_jack

Get it out of your system!!

Lol I do feel a bit better as it goes.

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:12 - Dec 9 with 1479 viewsmart6

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:00 - Dec 9 by Swanfan1

most of it in our own pitch,
whenever we came to the 3rd half of the pitch we lost it and lacked cutting edge.

Itis all our pitch I think.
What is a 3rd half. ffs
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:14 - Dec 9 with 1441 views2face

Well we know now what ML is gonna focus on in training now. Pace on the ball and one touch passing. Hopefully the season is gonna get better now. Because pace and one touch passing is the only counter meassure to the high pressing that the opposition has used to neutralize us with imo.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2013 22:22]
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:16 - Dec 9 with 1412 viewsKingBony

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:10 - Dec 9 by Jackanapes

Are we shyt again now?

Never takes long for mr glass 99.999% full to show up even after we have been total crud!

Just say it go on 'we were crap' it feels better honest

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:18 - Dec 9 with 1398 viewsKeyserSoze

JINGLE ALL THE WAY
VASQUEZ IS POOR HE HAS TO GO
LAUDRUP PLEASE REPLACE HIM WITH JERMAIN DEFOE

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:19 - Dec 9 with 1380 viewsGTCJack

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:16 - Dec 9 by KingBony

Never takes long for mr glass 99.999% full to show up even after we have been total crud!

Just say it go on 'we were crap' it feels better honest

We were crap, shit, piss poor.

However, you can admit that without being completely negative and saying that we'll struggle for the rest of the season. At the end of the day, it's 4 points from 6 at home and we'd have taken that. Disappointing tonight but lucky to get away with the point.
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:21 - Dec 9 with 1362 viewsunion_jack

Just to bring it up again.

Wtf was Tiendalli doing?!?!

Btw, good post match comments by Bruce. Could have said a lot more. Respect.

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:21 - Dec 9 with 1357 viewsKingBony

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:19 - Dec 9 by GTCJack

We were crap, shit, piss poor.

However, you can admit that without being completely negative and saying that we'll struggle for the rest of the season. At the end of the day, it's 4 points from 6 at home and we'd have taken that. Disappointing tonight but lucky to get away with the point.

Fair comment I'm just a bit wound up.

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:22 - Dec 9 with 1337 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:18 - Dec 9 by KeyserSoze

JINGLE ALL THE WAY
VASQUEZ IS POOR HE HAS TO GO
LAUDRUP PLEASE REPLACE HIM WITH JERMAIN DEFOE

Please shut the f*ck up you thick, unfunny c*nt.

Thanks.
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:23 - Dec 9 with 1332 viewsLord_Bony

Tiendalli has taken a few steps backwards,probably the worse player on the pitch.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:26 - Dec 9 with 1298 viewsKeyserSoze

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:22 - Dec 9 by WarwickHunt

Please shut the f*ck up you thick, unfunny c*nt.

Thanks.

haha don't worry I will, you provided me with exactly that I was looking for.

3 posts to wind up a grown man enough to comment.

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:26 - Dec 9 with 1288 viewsunion_jack

Just been an advert for erectile dysfunction. Is that taking the pi$$ after our performance tonight?

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:28 - Dec 9 with 1264 viewsLiam12345

how the fck can you say tyiendali was the worst, ashley twting williams was shit, JDG was absolute horse shit and hernandez was bolocks.

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:28 - Dec 9 with 1264 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:26 - Dec 9 by KeyserSoze

haha don't worry I will, you provided me with exactly that I was looking for.

3 posts to wind up a grown man enough to comment.

Righto!

Tw@t.
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:28 - Dec 9 with 1263 views2face

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:21 - Dec 9 by union_jack

Just to bring it up again.

Wtf was Tiendalli doing?!?!

Btw, good post match comments by Bruce. Could have said a lot more. Respect.

I think it was an instinctal reation. Tiendali didn't see the ball coming over the player in front of him. His eyes closed and his hands went up to protect his face like humans have been conditioned to react through 80 million years of evolution.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2013 22:32]
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:29 - Dec 9 with 1255 viewsjackonicko

Fair play to Bernard Cribbins for his post match interview. He has moved up one slot from his previous category of "total tw@t" following that balanced summary.

Not much to say about tonight that hasn't already been covered other than to reiterate:

Tiendalli? WTF was that about.
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:29 - Dec 9 with 1253 viewsLaudrup

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:12 - Dec 9 by mart6

Itis all our pitch I think.
What is a 3rd half. ffs

So that's why they looked tired at the end, they played on 1½ pitch...

I hate signatures

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024