Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread 01:31 - Dec 9 with 22145 viewsjackharris

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25180626

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:38 - Dec 9 with 2013 viewsLaudrup

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:32 - Dec 9 by Rancid

Short corner see and something different from the predictable rubbish that JDG does from the dead ball.I've been saying this for a while,no one cares but i have been.

Jonjo's and Pozuelo's cornes were even worse than JdG's. 2 in a row even from Jonjo.

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:40 - Dec 9 with 1983 viewsLaudrup

Chico is banned in next round after this yellow card.

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:41 - Dec 9 with 1946 viewsBanosswan

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:40 - Dec 9 by Laudrup

Chico is banned in next round after this yellow card.

How many does Shelvey have?

Chico's been shot again.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:42 - Dec 9 with 1924 viewsorion3016

Wish Chico would stop doing that

Be over there now after

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:43 - Dec 9 with 1896 viewsharemscarem

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:38 - Dec 9 by Laudrup

Jonjo's and Pozuelo's cornes were even worse than JdG's. 2 in a row even from Jonjo.

It is hard to say who is making the mistake. Maybe the team has an agreement about running to the short post. When no one does (normally it is a particular player), then of course the cornertaker will look bad.

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:51 - Dec 9 with 1634 viewsblaine_scfc

That was a horrible performance. Very lucky to get a point. I won't rest easy until we are on 40 points.
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:52 - Dec 9 with 1616 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:43 - Dec 9 by haremscarem

It is hard to say who is making the mistake. Maybe the team has an agreement about running to the short post. When no one does (normally it is a particular player), then of course the cornertaker will look bad.

Think you are being kind.

We were lucky tonight. Should have been a penalty and Chico's goal a handball.

Precious little chances for either side.

Got to be happy with the point.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:52 - Dec 9 with 1615 viewsDavillin

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,
Jingle all the way,
How the hell do you win a game
When you keep giving the ball away?

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:52 - Dec 9 with 1601 viewswaynekerr55

To be fair I'd take that all day after that rancid performance. They have a bank of 6 yet we insist upon trying to play between them. Shock horror we go wide and hey presto - we score

4 out of 6 a decent return though - 6 points away from the drop zone now

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:52 - Dec 9 with 1583 viewsC_jack

Why the f**k are we being made to play on a monday on a european week? the more I think about the more it stinks. 2 days until we play next is not good enough.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:53 - Dec 9 with 1576 viewsSwanfan1

I think I ruined my computer after the Chico dive, Tiendalli´s inability to do something with the ball, and Nathan Dyer who thinks he is as strong as Hulk.. so frustrating

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:53 - Dec 9 with 1575 viewsJonnyTheJack

Decent point considering how tepid we were for large parts. Hull are tough to break down because they play 3 at the back, was always going to be tough for Michu to get space. Thought Dyer, Canas and Shelvey played well.

Up to 10th. Pretty good considering we haven't hit our full stride yet.
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:53 - Dec 9 with 1543 viewsSgorioFruit

That was awful to watch. and yes i could have done better.
happy with a point in the end.

chico needs to grow up with all this dancing around.

SgorioFruit Armchair fan over and out!!
[Post edited 9 Dec 2013 21:54]

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:55 - Dec 9 with 1482 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:52 - Dec 9 by C_jack

Why the f**k are we being made to play on a monday on a european week? the more I think about the more it stinks. 2 days until we play next is not good enough.

I wondered that. Probably Sky programming but they could have put us on Sunday. Don't suppose Sky care too much.

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:56 - Dec 9 with 1465 viewsRancid

Did anyone really expect us to win tonight and get 6 points in back to back games? I didn't.
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:56 - Dec 9 with 1459 viewsOdgaard

Hull was good, played well. I think Bony was missed, we needed a big guy in the box.
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:57 - Dec 9 with 1420 viewsWarwickHunt

We need width against teams like this.

Pablo, Ben and Timid-alli ( one step forward, three steps back) were woeful going forward tonight. At least Nathan tried.
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:57 - Dec 9 with 1418 viewsC_jack

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:55 - Dec 9 by union_jack

I wondered that. Probably Sky programming but they could have put us on Sunday. Don't suppose Sky care too much.

It's ridiculous mate, 3 games in 6 days and it's not even xmas yet. We are going to struggle against Norwich next Sunday, just down to being shattered.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:59 - Dec 9 with 1399 viewsunion_jack

How the hell did we get 88% passing accuracy??

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:00 - Dec 9 with 1370 viewsSwanfan1

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:59 - Dec 9 by union_jack

most of it in our own pitch,
whenever we came to the 3rd half of the pitch we lost it and lacked cutting edge.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:01 - Dec 9 with 1362 viewsSS2013

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:59 - Dec 9 by union_jack

Poor Poor performance, Hull defended well in fairness, but cutting edge and passing was woeful!

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:01 - Dec 9 with 1348 viewsorion3016

Settle for that after 1st half horror show and lucky not to give away a pen

Be over there now after

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:03 - Dec 9 with 1323 viewsKingBony

Total garbage

Routledge stick the outside of your foot into the keepers hands with seconds to go up your forking ass you total waste of space! Learn to kick a football properly you clown.

Oh and just to show I'm not biased the rest of them can bugger off while I'm at it not a decent performance from any of them. Oh and could someone get on the training pitch and show our players how to cross a bloody football. Frustrating doesn't even come close. How many times can you hit the first man Arggggggg!!!!

What a total load of crap one step forward two steps back.

Yes it's a draw and in fairness to Hull a tough nut to crack but talk about not doing the basics.

Bugger it I ain't spending anymore money before Xmas to watch that crap, I'll keep my money.

Apologies in advance if that offends anyone but I'm seriously pissed off tonight.

World beaters one week and garbage the week after no consistency whatsoever.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:05 - Dec 9 with 1296 viewsGTCJack

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:03 - Dec 9 by KingBony

Total garbage

Routledge stick the outside of your foot into the keepers hands with seconds to go up your forking ass you total waste of space! Learn to kick a football properly you clown.

Oh and just to show I'm not biased the rest of them can bugger off while I'm at it not a decent performance from any of them. Oh and could someone get on the training pitch and show our players how to cross a bloody football. Frustrating doesn't even come close. How many times can you hit the first man Arggggggg!!!!

What a total load of crap one step forward two steps back.

Yes it's a draw and in fairness to Hull a tough nut to crack but talk about not doing the basics.

Bugger it I ain't spending anymore money before Xmas to watch that crap, I'll keep my money.

Apologies in advance if that offends anyone but I'm seriously pissed off tonight.

World beaters one week and garbage the week after no consistency whatsoever.

It's ok, just go up the road about 40 miles and then you'll see consistent garbage every week. Or 80 miles up the road at Bristol City where it's even worse.
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:06 - Dec 9 with 1275 viewsTokijo

Look on the positive side. 4 points from 6 not bad. Roll on St Gallen.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024