Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread 01:31 - Dec 9 with 22722 viewsjackharris

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25180626

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:18 - Dec 9 with 2116 viewsharemscarem

Wonderful dribbling by Shelvey. Such skills creates an attack. Superb!

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:23 - Dec 9 with 1989 viewsblaine_scfc

Shelvey the only one doing anything. Can see this being a long afternoon
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:23 - Dec 9 with 1986 viewswaynekerr55

Underestimation dot com?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:26 - Dec 9 with 1933 viewsRancid

We don't half miss Rangel when he's out.We need Poz on for Michu to open these up.
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:26 - Dec 9 with 1923 viewsalphonseM

One lapsus... otherwise we play well....
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:26 - Dec 9 with 1918 viewsZut_Alors

Pablo and Dyer need to work their full backs. No danger from us through the middle tonight.
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:26 - Dec 9 with 1915 views2face

Michu was completely free
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:27 - Dec 9 with 1904 viewsharemscarem

Too much moving the ball from side to side. We need players that make runs og driblings that can lead to a break through. A little too static for my taste.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:27 - Dec 9 with 1891 viewsmidswan

nothing personal.but,Pablo? WTF?
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:28 - Dec 9 with 1887 viewsharemscarem

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:27 - Dec 9 by haremscarem

Too much moving the ball from side to side. We need players that make runs og driblings that can lead to a break through. A little too static for my taste.

og = or

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:30 - Dec 9 with 1824 viewsTheFranchise

Hernandez off please
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:31 - Dec 9 with 1806 viewsLiam12345

pis poor game we have gone back to playing slow like slugs again

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:32 - Dec 9 with 1792 viewsZut_Alors

Curtis Davies is excellent, reminds me of Ash. Wouldn't mind signing him if Hull go down.
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:36 - Dec 9 with 1712 viewsLiam12345

play a million minutes more we aint goign to score like this

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:39 - Dec 9 with 1640 views2face

Hull cannot keep this up. They'll get really tired from just chasing the ball.
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:39 - Dec 9 with 1638 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:36 - Dec 9 by Liam12345

play a million minutes more we aint goign to score like this

And another million again!

Poor showing. No cutting edge.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:41 - Dec 9 with 1606 viewsRancid

Tiendalli and Nath clearly not happening,Poor show by the whole team so far.Credit to Hull they've been in our faces from the off.
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:43 - Dec 9 with 1558 viewshorshamjack

Piss poor performance so far De Guzman row z wtf ? And can't string 2 passes together
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:45 - Dec 9 with 1514 views1jack

this is awful
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:47 - Dec 9 with 1465 viewsunion_jack

Only another 45 mins to go!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:47 - Dec 9 with 1462 viewsLiam12345

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:43 - Dec 9 by horshamjack

Piss poor performance so far De Guzman row z wtf ? And can't string 2 passes together

row z> fuzk me more like row ZZZZ

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:48 - Dec 9 with 1425 viewsSwanfan1

Just looking forward to seeing Pozuelo,
this is shit, idiot mistake from Ashley Williams whose been beside himself this first half.

Pablo Hernandez is really not that good, playing against opposition who sit very deep, he got tendency to make some passing mistakes.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:48 - Dec 9 with 1395 views2face

Can someone with a big football brain explain to me why we can't score with Michu on top? All I can say is that it just doesn't happen.
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:49 - Dec 9 with 1375 viewsDavillin

The only thing missing are the Santa Claus costumes. We have made almost as many passes to a Hull player as to a Swansea player.

Rockets up some asses in halftime talk, please.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:50 - Dec 9 with 1345 viewsblaine_scfc

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:49 - Dec 9 by Davillin

The only thing missing are the Santa Claus costumes. We have made almost as many passes to a Hull player as to a Swansea player.

Rockets up some asses in halftime talk, please.

De Guzman off pozuelo on please. Maybe even routledge on for Hernandez. This has been woeful
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024