Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread 01:31 - Dec 9 with 22724 viewsjackharris

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25180626

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:16 - Dec 9 with 1979 viewsalphonseM

Chicooooo!!!!
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:16 - Dec 9 with 1977 viewsBanosswan

CHICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:16 - Dec 9 with 1965 viewsunion_jack

A ball at pace into the box and voila. These looped balls are a waste of freaking time.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:17 - Dec 9 with 1936 viewsKeyserSoze

HAHAHA WASTED CROSS THE COMMETATOR SAID... CHICO FLORES WOULD ACTUALLY SCORE HE NEVER SAID.

Poll: What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty?

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:17 - Dec 9 with 1929 viewshorshamjack

Well done Chico,,, they playing with more regency now
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:17 - Dec 9 with 1925 viewsLaudrup

That was about time, first shot on target all game and 1-1.

First time this season there has been zero shots on target in the first half.

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:20 - Dec 9 with 1817 viewsorion3016

Great applause for dg well done

Be over there now after

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:23 - Dec 9 with 1703 viewsharemscarem

The right substitution, I think.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:24 - Dec 9 with 1666 viewsmikecph

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:52 - Dec 9 by mikecph

It is going to hurt so much if Hull win this one on a goal by Graham :( Pablo off - Lamah or Routledge on - JDG off - move Jonjo down to his spot and put Poz on in AM. Jonjo downfield is not ideal but today we need long balls forward the moment we turn play to get through Hull who seem very well organized in midfield. CMON SWANS! :D

Glad ML listened to my advice ;) Playing Shelvey deeper has turned the game for us :)
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:26 - Dec 9 with 1600 viewsGiant_Penguins

Tiendalli, you're an accident waiting to happen
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:27 - Dec 9 with 1565 viewsBanosswan

Was it a pen? I looked away!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:28 - Dec 9 with 1530 viewsPlasticman

well I guess we are at the projected 4 points so far :P

Plastic since 2012

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:28 - Dec 9 with 1522 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:27 - Dec 9 by Banosswan

Clear. Who said these things don't even out

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:29 - Dec 9 with 1516 viewsSC_Swan

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:27 - Dec 9 by Banosswan

Yep, I think it was a penalty. Tiendalli pulled both arms into his chest and the ball hit both arms.
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:29 - Dec 9 with 1509 viewsorion3016

We were lucky then

Be over there now after

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:29 - Dec 9 with 1505 viewsblaine_scfc

Should of been a free kick for climbing. But they look the only team who can win it now.
Tiendalli has been horrific
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:29 - Dec 9 with 1504 viewsunion_jack

Sorry but I can see Hull getting another. We've gone shite again.

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:31 - Dec 9 with 1446 viewsZut_Alors

Michu off now, i think. Get lamah or Donnely on, as Michu looks knackered.
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:32 - Dec 9 with 1427 viewsBanosswan

Fair play, Sagbo is hell of a player

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:32 - Dec 9 with 1424 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:29 - Dec 9 by union_jack

Sorry but I can see Hull getting another. We've gone shite again.

Agree. We've been f*cking terrible. Great save by Gerry

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:32 - Dec 9 with 1438 viewsRancid

Short corner see and something different from the predictable rubbish that JDG does from the dead ball.I've been saying this for a while,no one cares but i have been.
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:36 - Dec 9 with 1337 viewsBanosswan

Whoop, Shelvey's in.

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:37 - Dec 9 with 1296 viewsunion_jack

Corners? Wtf???

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:37 - Dec 9 with 1294 viewsorion3016

Got to practice corners

Be over there now after

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:37 - Dec 9 with 1274 viewsharemscarem

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:32 - Dec 9 by Rancid

Short corner see and something different from the predictable rubbish that JDG does from the dead ball.I've been saying this for a while,no one cares but i have been.

You are right. The short corners are a good variation that we have not been used enough.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024