Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS 17:41 - Dec 11 with 17776 viewsrobbowood

ROCHDALE AFC v LEEDS UNITED FC

SATURDAY 4th JANUARY 2014, KICK-OFF 3PM

TICKET INFORMATION

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS MATCH HAS BEEN DESIGNATED AN ALL TICKET MATCH.

LEEDS UNITED SUPPORTERS WILL BE ACCOMODATED IN THE WILLBUTTS LANE STAND AT SPOTLAND STADIUM.

ROCHDALE AFC NORMAL LEAGUE MATCH PRICES WILL APPLY TO THIS MATCH. (SEE BELOW)

ROCHDALE SEASON TICKET HOLDERS

ROCHDALE SEASON TICKET HOLDERS WILL HAVE PRIORITY PURCHASE FOR TICKETS FOR THIS MATCH AND THEY CAN CLAIM THEIR OWN SEAT BY PRODUCING VOUCHER A FROM THE BACK OF THEIR SEASON TICKET BOOKS. SEASON TICKET HOLDERS WILL ALSO BE ABLE TO PURCHASE A MAXIMUM OF TWO ADDITIONAL TICKETS IN ADDITION TO THEIR OWN PROVIDING THESE ARE ALL PURCHASED AT THE SAME TIME WHEN REDEEMING VOUCHER A. WHILST WE CAN GUARANTEE THAT A SEASON TICKET HOLDER CAN HAVE THEIR OWN SEAT, IT SHOULD BE NOTED THOUGH THAT WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT ANY ADDITIONAL TICKETS PURCHASED WILL BE NEXT TO THE SEASON TICKET HOLDERS OWN SEAT. TICKET SALES FOR SEASON TICKET HOLDERS ONLY WILL COMMENCE AT 9am ON FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER 2013.

SEASON TICKET HOLDERS HAVE UP TO AND INCLUDING SATURDAY 21st DECEMBER 2013 TO CLAIM THEIR SEAT AND TICKETS.

PRIORITY VOUCHER HOLDERS

ROCHDALE FOOTBALL CLUB WILL BE ISSUING A SPECIAL FA CUP VOUCHER IN ALL HOME AREAS OF THE GROUND AT THEIR SKY BET LEAGUE TWO MATCH AGAINST FLEETWOOD TOWN ON SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2013. ALL NON SEASON TICKET HOLDERS WILL BE ISSUED WITH THE PRIORITY VOUCHER AT THE TURNSTILE, THIS VOUCHER WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE AS YOU ENTER THE TURNSTILE FOR THE GAME AGAINST FLEETWOOD TOWN.

PRIORITY VOUCHER HOLDERS WILL HAVE PRIORITY PURCHASE FOR THIS MATCH AND WILL HAVE UP TO AND INCLUDING SATURDAY 21st DECEMBER 2013 TO USE THEIR PRIORITY VOUCHER, EACH VOUCHER WILL ENTITLE THE HOLDER TO PURCHASE ONE TICKET FOR THIS MATCH.

TICKET SALES ON SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2013

THE ROCHDALE TICKET OFFICE WILL SELL FA CUP TICKETS TO SEASON TICKET HOLDERS ONLY BEFORE THE FLEETWOOD TOWN MATCH ON SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER UP TO 2PM. THE TICKET OFFICE WILL THEN BE OPEN AFTER THE MATCH AND WILL SELL TICKETS TO SEASON TICKET HOLDERS ONLY.

THE CLUB SHOP WILL BE OPEN AFTER THE FLEETWOOD TOWN MATCH ON SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2013 TO SELL TICKETS FOR THE FA CUP MATCH TO PRIORITY VOUCHER HOLDERS ONLY.

SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2013 AFTER MATCH SALES, TICKET OFFICE IS SEASON TICKET HOLDERS ONLY, THE SHOP IS VOUCHER HOLDERS ONLY.

THE ROCHDALE TICKET OFFICE TICKET OFFICE IS NORMALLY OPEN FROM 9am TO 5pm FROM MONDAY TO FRIDAY AND ON MATCH DAYS. OPENING TIMES WILL VERY OVER THE CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR PERIOD AND A FULL LIST IS AVAILABLE ON THE CLUB WEBSITE, ADDITIONAL OPENING HOURS HAVE BEEN ARRANGED SPECIALLY TO ASSIST SUPPORTERS WITH THE PURCHASE OF TICKETS FOR THIS MATCH.

DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS

MEMBERS OF THE DALE TRUST AND EXILED MEMBERS WILL HAVE PRIORITY PURCHASE DURING THE PERIOD FROM 9am ON MONDAY 16th DECEMBER 2013 UP TO AND INCLUDING 4pm ON SATURDAY 21st DECEMBER 2013. EACH MEMBER WILL BE ENTITLED TO PURCHASE ONE TICKET, EITHER IN PERSON, BY TELEPHONE OR BY POSTAL APPLICATION, WHEN BUYING IN PERSON PLEASE BRING YOUR MEMBERSHIP CARD WITH YOU, TELEPHONE AND POSTAL APPLICATIONS WILL BE CHECKED WITH MEMBERSHIP DETAILS.

GENERAL SALE — OTHER INFORMATION

THE PRIORITY PURCHASE PERIOD FOR SEASON TICKET HOLDERS/VOUCHER HOLDERS/DALE TRUST/EXILED MEMBERS WILL END AT 4pm ON SATURDAY 21st DECEMBER 2013, SEASON TICKETS RESERVATIONS WILL BE REMOVED AT THIS TIME.

FROM MONDAY 23rd DECEMBER ANY REMAINING TICKETS IN HOME AREAS WILL GO ON OPEN SALE.

ALL SUPPORTERS MUST SIT IN THE SEAT ALLOCATED TO THEM, FAILURE TO COMPLY MAY RESULT IN EJECTION.

THERE WILL NOT BE ANY ON-LINE TICKET SALES FOR THIS MATCH. TELEPHONE BOOKINGS WILL BE TAKEN OVER THE PHONE FROM FRIDAY 27th DECEMBER 2013. SEASON TICKET & PRIORITY VOUCHER HOLDERS MAY SUBMIT THEIR VOUCHERS BY POST WITH CHEQUES MADE PAYABLE TO ROCHDALE AFC, TICKETS ORDERED OVER THE TELEPHONE OR BY POST WILL NOT BE POSTED OUT BUT CAN BE COLLECTED ON MATCH DAY.
FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 13:54 - Dec 15 with 2946 viewsKenBoon

Even if the club lost £3 per on-line sale (It must be some terrible software to lose so much) it's something clubs need now because they can attract new fans with it. Not all fans want to pay on the gate. Online you can also clearly promote to families with family tickets. There's a reason the vast majority of Football Clubs have online ticketing. Online saves money as nobody needs to stand at a window or answer a phone.

Of course Online ticketing needs to be used properly. If its just shoved in place then it won't generate much more. But it's a powerful tool with just a little effort is put into using it.

Also to the comment about it being easy to buy from the ground. Not everyone can drive up to the ground. Not everyone can get there during opening hours. The ground isn't even central so getting there by public transport can be slow and very expensive.
FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 18:23 - Dec 15 with 2864 viewsBobbyjoe

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 13:54 - Dec 15 by KenBoon

Even if the club lost £3 per on-line sale (It must be some terrible software to lose so much) it's something clubs need now because they can attract new fans with it. Not all fans want to pay on the gate. Online you can also clearly promote to families with family tickets. There's a reason the vast majority of Football Clubs have online ticketing. Online saves money as nobody needs to stand at a window or answer a phone.

Of course Online ticketing needs to be used properly. If its just shoved in place then it won't generate much more. But it's a powerful tool with just a little effort is put into using it.

Also to the comment about it being easy to buy from the ground. Not everyone can drive up to the ground. Not everyone can get there during opening hours. The ground isn't even central so getting there by public transport can be slow and very expensive.

Absolutely spot on, Ken. As an example, last Boxing Day we were looking for a game to go to: clicked on the Bolton Wanderers site, chose our seats, paid by card, printed off the tickets, attended game. The Leeds game would be a nailed-on sell-out if the same facilities were available. As it is people not only have to attend in person, they have to be in possession of the right paperwork for the privilege of being allowed to buy a ticket. People will go online and buy stuff (look at ebay!). They won't queue up in person. This game won't sell out. Many hundreds who might have gone won't bother. You can say it's their loss, but it's the club's loss.
FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 18:47 - Dec 15 with 2850 views442Dale

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 18:23 - Dec 15 by Bobbyjoe

Absolutely spot on, Ken. As an example, last Boxing Day we were looking for a game to go to: clicked on the Bolton Wanderers site, chose our seats, paid by card, printed off the tickets, attended game. The Leeds game would be a nailed-on sell-out if the same facilities were available. As it is people not only have to attend in person, they have to be in possession of the right paperwork for the privilege of being allowed to buy a ticket. People will go online and buy stuff (look at ebay!). They won't queue up in person. This game won't sell out. Many hundreds who might have gone won't bother. You can say it's their loss, but it's the club's loss.

While the subject of online ticketing is a valid one for discussion, the club have done their best without this option this time. You don't have to be in the possession of any "paperwork" when turning up to get a ticket. It's just that those who are supporting the club in a game prior to the cup game are rightly giving priority for doing so.

Those who didn't/couldn't turn up on the 23rd and buy one. Or phone up on the 27th.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 19:02 - Dec 15 with 2841 viewsBobbyjoe

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 18:47 - Dec 15 by 442Dale

While the subject of online ticketing is a valid one for discussion, the club have done their best without this option this time. You don't have to be in the possession of any "paperwork" when turning up to get a ticket. It's just that those who are supporting the club in a game prior to the cup game are rightly giving priority for doing so.

Those who didn't/couldn't turn up on the 23rd and buy one. Or phone up on the 27th.

"You don't have to be in the possession of any "paperwork" when turning up to get a ticket."

Er...yes you do! Vouchers are a misguided attempt to reward people who attend one specific game, but serve only to send out the subliminal message to everyone else that you're not particularly welcome, and we don't care whether you come or not. This game could and should already be sold out.
FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 19:27 - Dec 15 with 2829 viewsTVOS1907

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 19:02 - Dec 15 by Bobbyjoe

"You don't have to be in the possession of any "paperwork" when turning up to get a ticket."

Er...yes you do! Vouchers are a misguided attempt to reward people who attend one specific game, but serve only to send out the subliminal message to everyone else that you're not particularly welcome, and we don't care whether you come or not. This game could and should already be sold out.

Have you got your ticket yet, BJ?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 19:39 - Dec 15 with 2817 views442Dale

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 19:02 - Dec 15 by Bobbyjoe

Such schemes have and are used by clubs everywhere. It's about staggering sales so that those who buy season tickets/go to more games/have "loyalty points" benefit from their investment.

You did read the bit about open sale? People can wait if they want, or they can go to a game first and get a voucher. It's not perfect, but it's better. Or should they have been open sale from day one with no priority for season ticket holders and the ticket office inundated with people queuing after the game?

If it had sold out already and a regular fan had missed out on a ticket, would that have been ok?

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 19:48 - Dec 15 with 2808 viewsBobbyjoe

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 19:27 - Dec 15 by TVOS1907

Have you got your ticket yet, BJ?

Funny you should mention it, TVOS, I was wondering if you had a spare voucher...
FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 19:53 - Dec 15 with 2801 viewsTVOS1907

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 19:48 - Dec 15 by Bobbyjoe

Funny you should mention it, TVOS, I was wondering if you had a spare voucher...

No, I went up yesterday morning and used it then.

I thought I'd get in early before some Johnny-come-lately with a Fleetwood voucher or in case it was decided to not prioritise season ticket holders.

Login to get fewer ads

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 19:55 - Dec 15 with 2797 views442Dale

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 19:53 - Dec 15 by TVOS1907

No, I went up yesterday morning and used it then.

I thought I'd get in early before some Johnny-come-lately with a Fleetwood voucher or in case it was decided to not prioritise season ticket holders.

Crucially, did you feel particularly welcome?

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 19:58 - Dec 15 with 2792 viewsTVOS1907

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 19:55 - Dec 15 by 442Dale

Crucially, did you feel particularly welcome?

Of course.

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 20:06 - Dec 15 with 2781 viewsBobbyjoe

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 19:39 - Dec 15 by 442Dale

Such schemes have and are used by clubs everywhere. It's about staggering sales so that those who buy season tickets/go to more games/have "loyalty points" benefit from their investment.

You did read the bit about open sale? People can wait if they want, or they can go to a game first and get a voucher. It's not perfect, but it's better. Or should they have been open sale from day one with no priority for season ticket holders and the ticket office inundated with people queuing after the game?

If it had sold out already and a regular fan had missed out on a ticket, would that have been ok?

There are any number of alternatives, all of them better than the current system. Two weeks ago (or was it last week!), thousands of Dale fans all over the world were watching tv, listening to the radio, at their computers waiting to see who we got in the 3rd round; a significant number would have paid instantly for tickets. Might a successful business not have released a bloc of tickets, still reserving plenty for season-ticket holders etc. Forget specific seat numbers, it's a one-off game; if you want a good seat get into the ground early on the day. Vouchers don't reward people who "go to more games", they reward people who go to one game, and prevent customers from buying tickets until the club say so; if even a few dozen don't bother it's money lost. If you keep doing things the way you've always done them you'll keep getting the same outcomes. The specific result of issuing vouchers is to restrict a customer-base in desperate need of being expanded.

PS If TVOS doesn't come up with the goods for me, can I have yours?
FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 20:17 - Dec 15 with 2768 views442Dale

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 20:06 - Dec 15 by Bobbyjoe

There are any number of alternatives, all of them better than the current system. Two weeks ago (or was it last week!), thousands of Dale fans all over the world were watching tv, listening to the radio, at their computers waiting to see who we got in the 3rd round; a significant number would have paid instantly for tickets. Might a successful business not have released a bloc of tickets, still reserving plenty for season-ticket holders etc. Forget specific seat numbers, it's a one-off game; if you want a good seat get into the ground early on the day. Vouchers don't reward people who "go to more games", they reward people who go to one game, and prevent customers from buying tickets until the club say so; if even a few dozen don't bother it's money lost. If you keep doing things the way you've always done them you'll keep getting the same outcomes. The specific result of issuing vouchers is to restrict a customer-base in desperate need of being expanded.

They haven't done it as they've always done, they used the vouchers. Try reading the post, the vouchers can be issued across a number of games or just one - as in this case. Unfortunately the draw was only last week so we couldn't retrospectively have had other games with vouchers. However, yes, we could change the way we do things and have some sort of loyalty scheme where fans get "points" for attending games and priority is given to them for all ticket games. Would that be ok?

You didn't answer about regular fans (non season ticket holders) definitely getting a ticket. How could that be achieved? Would you reserve them by perhaps working out how many pay to attend a particlar game? This could be done by maybe having 3000 pieces of paper, issuing them at the game, and seeing how many are left; thus keeping tickets aside for the amount of pieces of paper issued. We could call them vouchers.

You won't hear me arguing about expanding the customer base, and online ticketing would immediately assist with this, but loyalty to regulars comes first as we can't afford to lose any more. And if annoying them by selling their seat would see a few dozen not bother, then money is lost.

If I had a voucher, I'd gladly buy you a ticket tomorrow. Unfortunately I'm a season ticket holder and bought my seat yesterday. Let us know if you have any problems getting one on the 23rd though, we'll see if there's anyone who has bought a spare.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2013 20:19]

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 20:39 - Dec 15 with 2748 viewsBobbyjoe

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 20:17 - Dec 15 by 442Dale

They haven't done it as they've always done, they used the vouchers. Try reading the post, the vouchers can be issued across a number of games or just one - as in this case. Unfortunately the draw was only last week so we couldn't retrospectively have had other games with vouchers. However, yes, we could change the way we do things and have some sort of loyalty scheme where fans get "points" for attending games and priority is given to them for all ticket games. Would that be ok?

You didn't answer about regular fans (non season ticket holders) definitely getting a ticket. How could that be achieved? Would you reserve them by perhaps working out how many pay to attend a particlar game? This could be done by maybe having 3000 pieces of paper, issuing them at the game, and seeing how many are left; thus keeping tickets aside for the amount of pieces of paper issued. We could call them vouchers.

You won't hear me arguing about expanding the customer base, and online ticketing would immediately assist with this, but loyalty to regulars comes first as we can't afford to lose any more. And if annoying them by selling their seat would see a few dozen not bother, then money is lost.

If I had a voucher, I'd gladly buy you a ticket tomorrow. Unfortunately I'm a season ticket holder and bought my seat yesterday. Let us know if you have any problems getting one on the 23rd though, we'll see if there's anyone who has bought a spare.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2013 20:19]

"You didn't answer about regular fans (non season ticket holders) definitely getting a ticket."

I'd be prepared to bet there's at least one non-season-ticket holder who has attended every game but the Fleetwood one! As I said tickets could be sold concurrently, holding back a thousand,say, for a week or so, so that season-ticket holders are guaranteed any they require. Appealing to a wider audience is not incompatible with safe-guarding the interests of season-ticket holders, unless of course regulars actually resent the presence of us interlopers!
FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 20:43 - Dec 15 with 2737 viewsTVOS1907

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 20:06 - Dec 15 by Bobbyjoe

I never promised to come up with the goods for you, BJ. You'll have to use your contacts.

The draw was only last Sunday and nothing could be planned about the game until everyone knew when it would be played and what restrictions, or otherwise, the police would put on it. So, for starters, the club wouldn't have been allowed to sell tickets immediately after the draw even if they wanted to.

The authorities will also dictate whether or not it's allocated seating.

Have you moved to the other side of the world, as getting a ticket for this game (which is unlikely to be a sell-out regardless of any 'paperwork') seems to be causing you no end of trouble. You could be at Spotland in three strides once over.

I get the impression someone has pinched your seat. It reminds me of that famous scene in Auf Wiedersehen when Oz was accused of the very same by an old timer in a bar.

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 20:53 - Dec 15 with 2725 viewsBobbyjoe

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 20:43 - Dec 15 by TVOS1907

I never promised to come up with the goods for you, BJ. You'll have to use your contacts.

The draw was only last Sunday and nothing could be planned about the game until everyone knew when it would be played and what restrictions, or otherwise, the police would put on it. So, for starters, the club wouldn't have been allowed to sell tickets immediately after the draw even if they wanted to.

Have you moved to the other side of the world, as getting a ticket for this game (which is unlikely to be a sell-out regardless of any 'paperwork') seems to be causing you no end of trouble. You could be at Spotland in three strides once over.

I get the impression someone has pinched your seat. It reminds me of that famous scene in Auf Wiedersehen when Oz was accused of the very same by an old timer in a bar.

Actually "our" seats always get nicked for big games (By Graham Barrow, of all people, for the Darlo game!), so I'm going to have to sit somewhere else anyway, which is really tiresome. I might even slum it in the Pearl Street (if I can be bothered to stroll over for a ticket the day before!)!!
FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 20:59 - Dec 15 with 2716 views442Dale

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 20:39 - Dec 15 by Bobbyjoe

"You didn't answer about regular fans (non season ticket holders) definitely getting a ticket."

I'd be prepared to bet there's at least one non-season-ticket holder who has attended every game but the Fleetwood one! As I said tickets could be sold concurrently, holding back a thousand,say, for a week or so, so that season-ticket holders are guaranteed any they require. Appealing to a wider audience is not incompatible with safe-guarding the interests of season-ticket holders, unless of course regulars actually resent the presence of us interlopers!

The regular not attending yesterday: And that's why we've said it isn't perfect. But most regulars would make the effort to get to the Fleetwood game or sort something if they can't. have any regulars been on here protesting about how unfair it is?

Yesterday was about trying to get as many of the wider audience to the regular games, and then hoping they turn up again in the next two home games before Leeds. We all want as many fans at every game, and if giving incentives helps, then do it.

Why would any "interloper" mind if they are told tickets go sale on the 23rd to them? If all tickets had gone on sale that day, would it have made any difference to their attendance? Or would such "interlopers" be mortally offended when they hear that regular fans or fans who attended a previous game had already got their tickets?

What we should be doing is looking to capitalise on the wider audience that turn up v Leeds by offering a promotion to those that attend - few quid off the next game. Maybe in the form of a voucher. We want as many of them back as possible for the Plymouth game Two weeks after.

Or would that be unfair on the wider audience unable to attend the Leeds game who want to interlope their way into the ground to witness Trotman again?

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 21:03 - Dec 15 with 2707 views442Dale

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 20:53 - Dec 15 by Bobbyjoe

Actually "our" seats always get nicked for big games (By Graham Barrow, of all people, for the Darlo game!), so I'm going to have to sit somewhere else anyway, which is really tiresome. I might even slum it in the Pearl Street (if I can be bothered to stroll over for a ticket the day before!)!!

"Barrow out" didn't work?

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 21:26 - Dec 15 with 2676 viewsTVOS1907

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 20:53 - Dec 15 by Bobbyjoe

T58 was free at 11am yesterday.

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 21:46 - Dec 15 with 2659 viewsBobbyjoe

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 21:26 - Dec 15 by TVOS1907

T58 was free at 11am yesterday.

Does it have a good view (of the pitch!)?
FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 21:51 - Dec 15 with 2656 viewsTVOS1907

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 21:46 - Dec 15 by Bobbyjoe

Does it have a good view (of the pitch!)?

Well it's facing it, if that helps.

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 22:04 - Dec 15 with 2644 viewsBobbyjoe

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 21:51 - Dec 15 by TVOS1907

Well it's facing it, if that helps.

OK, I'll take it. Have it wrapped, and I'll send my man over!
FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 15:40 - Dec 16 with 2575 viewsaleanddale

Any news from any club insider how busy the early ticket sales have been?.

I think its a given - 3400 leeds.

Really hope we can capture the lapsed supporters imagination and have 6000+ Home fans attending.
FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 17:03 - Dec 16 with 2531 viewsDaley_Lama

I wouldn't worry about getting a ticket BJ, simple maths tell me so.

There are approximately 1000 season ticket holders. If they each bought 3 tickets max then that's 3000 tickets gone.

2,700 at the Fleetwood game. Minus the season ticket holders and the away fans (1000 and 300) and that's a maximum 1400 vouchers given out.

Therefore, the highest number of tickets sold possible before they go on open sale is 3000 + 1400 = 4400

The truth is that the figure will be nowhere near that. I very much doubt that 1000 season ticket holders all bought 3 tickets, I didn't for starters.

My only concern is that home tickets will be snapped up by Leeds fans, not any Dale fans missing out.

Poll: DF in or out

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 19:59 - Dec 16 with 2455 viewspioneer

Bottom line is, its easier for Leeds fans to buy a ticket than for Dale fans.

They can do it from home and simply turn up for the game with their ticket in hand without ever having to queue or collect a ticket. And yes, they are probably paying an extra quid or 2 quid for the privelidge - its called paying for convenience.

Now would those who think on line purchasing is not the way to go put on their clogs grab their mufflers and pipe and take their whippet for a walk down to t'hippodrome.

It will soon be 2014!
FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 22:50 - Dec 16 with 2395 viewsStranglers

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 20:43 - Dec 15 by TVOS1907

Oz said summat like....

"im just off to the pub, pet and take your stool under your arm...."

pissfunny scene

[Post edited 16 Dec 2013 23:10]

RIP-Wurzel

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024