Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" 20:06 - Dec 19 with 19285 viewsexiledclaseboy

They just keep on giving...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25457024

Poll: Tory leader

Tan tells Mackay - on 21:18 - Dec 20 with 1224 viewsApathy

Tan tells Mackay - on 19:48 - Dec 20 by reddythered

People laughed at Galileo too...

And Figaro

Goulet

Tan tells Mackay - on 21:22 - Dec 20 with 1211 viewscantong

Tan tells Mackay - on 21:07 - Dec 20 by somersetsimon

I think a lot depends on the result tomorrow. If Cardiff manage to get a good result, then Tan is going to look stupid, but if Cardiff get battered then Tan can claim he is justified in kicking MacKay out.

Spot on, when cardiff lose tomorrow tan will use this as an excuse to fire malky. For me it's for the best, malky has taken cardiff as far as he can, it's time for a quality manger to come in and take cardiff onto the next level, just like poccettino at Southampton.
Tan tells Mackay - on 21:53 - Dec 20 with 1156 viewsmonmouth

Tan tells Mackay - on 21:22 - Dec 20 by cantong

Spot on, when cardiff lose tomorrow tan will use this as an excuse to fire malky. For me it's for the best, malky has taken cardiff as far as he can, it's time for a quality manger to come in and take cardiff onto the next level, just like poccettino at Southampton.

Agreed. Just like Di Canio at Sunderland, Hughes at QPR and Stoke, Redknapp at QPR, Adkins at Reading, Connor at Wolves, Kean at Blackburn and Coyle at Bolton.

Guaranteed.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Tan tells Mackay - on 22:10 - Dec 20 with 1132 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tan tells Mackay - on 21:18 - Dec 20 by Apathy

And Figaro

Magnificooo-o-o-o-o

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 22:33 - Dec 20 with 1103 viewssomersetsimon

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 14:23 - Dec 20 by epaul

Strong, I think its nailed on. He has to resign first, his position is untenable. Be interesting to see them try to sack him for Gross misconduct over the issue of the overspend, others in the club are just as culpable

Unless he was forging Tan's signature on the cheques, I can't really see how MacKay can be blamed for the overspend.
Tan tells Mackay - on 22:38 - Dec 20 with 1087 viewssomersetsimon

Tan tells Mackay - on 19:48 - Dec 20 by reddythered

People laughed at Galileo too...

I can't remember who first said this, but
To compare yourself to Galileo, you don't just have to be ridiculed, you also have to be right.
Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 23:34 - Dec 20 with 1009 viewslonglostjack

I wonder how many of the pro Malky brigade who have suddenly rediscovered blue and a cause - will disappear again when they're much hated Tan gives the new manager a transfer war chest in the January transfer window ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 23:45 - Dec 20 with 995 viewsGiff

Lots of rumours suggesting that there will be red not blue protest on Sunday from Tan supporters that are disappointed with Malky's negative tactics.
Login to get fewer ads

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 00:23 - Dec 21 with 959 viewsJackanapes

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2527310/Cardiff-City-boss-Malk

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 09:09 - Dec 21 with 894 viewsOldjack

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 00:23 - Dec 21 by Jackanapes

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2527310/Cardiff-City-boss-Malk

He hasn't got a clue but he's doing a fine job at blasting holes in their sinking ship ,keep it up YJB!

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 09:20 - Dec 21 with 877 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

So, the Basseys getting a result at Anfield today, inevitable, or inevitable?

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 09:29 - Dec 21 with 862 viewsmonmouth

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 09:20 - Dec 21 by FearOfAJackPlanet

So, the Basseys getting a result at Anfield today, inevitable, or inevitable?

Nailed on.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024