Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" 20:06 - Dec 19 with 19702 viewsexiledclaseboy

They just keep on giving...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25457024

Poll: Tory leader

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 08:48 - Dec 20 with 1911 viewsNeath_Jack

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 08:42 - Dec 20 by numbers123

got a bad feeling they will get rid of mckay and get in a better manager. Even though tan is a power mad idiot most people dont care about stuff like that and would go there as its a job in the prem. Do u think zola for example would turn down a premier league job? i think not.

however it also wouldnt suprise me to see him appoint somone he is close to or has power over. Obv doesnt like the fans liking mckay.

i hope its the latter.

They'll get another manager no problem at all. Managers will be queuing up to take charge of a Premier League club, no matter what the circumstances. Anyone who thinks differently is deluded.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 08:50 - Dec 20 with 1904 viewsItchySphincter

I think I'm going down there today, I'll have a sniff about.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 08:51 - Dec 20 with 1902 viewsjruss1

I wouldn’t be so sure. Zola will get plenty of offers, why would he risk working with such a lunatic as Tan? Manager’s talk to each other all the time. Mackay will poison his name everywhere, as well as the negative press talk. I would be shocked if some one like Zola took it. As for Ole Gunnar, he can bind his time and wait for a better offer, they will come his way. They are far more likely to end up with some desperate for work e.g that Turkish bloke.
Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 08:52 - Dec 20 with 1899 viewsjack_the_lad

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 08:42 - Dec 20 by numbers123

got a bad feeling they will get rid of mckay and get in a better manager. Even though tan is a power mad idiot most people dont care about stuff like that and would go there as its a job in the prem. Do u think zola for example would turn down a premier league job? i think not.

however it also wouldnt suprise me to see him appoint somone he is close to or has power over. Obv doesnt like the fans liking mckay.

i hope its the latter.

I know a guy does a bit of DIY (painting etc.) who might be interested in taking them over, you really couldn't make this up!
Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 08:55 - Dec 20 with 1886 viewsgetcarter

Hope Annis and the boys are ready for a sing song

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 08:56 - Dec 20 with 1876 viewsWarwickHunt

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 08:52 - Dec 20 by jack_the_lad

I know a guy does a bit of DIY (painting etc.) who might be interested in taking them over, you really couldn't make this up!

If he speaks good English it will rule him out.

Yakshemash!
Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 08:58 - Dec 20 with 1869 viewsRancid

I don't get the Zola love-in.Really don't see what the fuss is about.
Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 09:03 - Dec 20 with 1854 viewsNeath_Jack

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 08:51 - Dec 20 by jruss1

I wouldn’t be so sure. Zola will get plenty of offers, why would he risk working with such a lunatic as Tan? Manager’s talk to each other all the time. Mackay will poison his name everywhere, as well as the negative press talk. I would be shocked if some one like Zola took it. As for Ole Gunnar, he can bind his time and wait for a better offer, they will come his way. They are far more likely to end up with some desperate for work e.g that Turkish bloke.

If they want Zola they will get him, he's hardly ripped up any trees. Managers are just the same as footballers, partly being because they were footballers at one time.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 09:04 - Dec 20 with 1849 viewsmonmouth

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 08:58 - Dec 20 by Rancid

I don't get the Zola love-in.Really don't see what the fuss is about.

It's bollox in my view too mate. he's already relegated one prem club hasn't he? (memory's f***ed but wasn't that West Ham and all their fans were begging for him to be punted?) And then with as many loan players as his heart desired he was way behind two utterly s**t teams last season (Hull have improved since).

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 09:08 - Dec 20 with 1836 viewsUxbridge

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 08:55 - Dec 20 by getcarter

Hope Annis and the boys are ready for a sing song

Wow. That brings a tear to my eye.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 09:28 - Dec 20 with 1798 viewsRancid

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 09:04 - Dec 20 by monmouth

It's bollox in my view too mate. he's already relegated one prem club hasn't he? (memory's f***ed but wasn't that West Ham and all their fans were begging for him to be punted?) And then with as many loan players as his heart desired he was way behind two utterly s**t teams last season (Hull have improved since).

Think it was Avram Grant who took them down, could be wrong though but Zola definitely struggled at West Ham.Watford have recently gone into freefall too, so yeah,don't see what the fuss is about.Great player but done nothing in the game as a manager to be fawned over.
Tan tells Mackay - on 09:34 - Dec 20 with 1787 viewsacejack3065

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 09:08 - Dec 20 by Uxbridge

Wow. That brings a tear to my eye.

Yeah I don't see how Zola is better than Malky in any way tbh.

Given the boards history of apointments this year and the fact that Tan is unimpressed with a 15 million pound overspend, I don't see this poisoned chalice being taken up by someone with too much prestige or credibility.

There will be more than enough people willing to take the job but I don't think it's going to be the same as the Adkins/Southampton situation unless there is a polish plasterer somewhere with a sh*t hot track record on FIFA or Football Manager
Tan tells Mackay - on 10:13 - Dec 20 with 1713 viewsJackanapes

Poor misguided fools

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 10:19 - Dec 20 with 1677 viewsDarran

The fella in the middle.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tan tells Mackay - on 10:20 - Dec 20 with 1677 viewsCambJack

Tan tells Mackay - on 10:13 - Dec 20 by Jackanapes

Poor misguided fools

Brilliant headline placement by the BBC! Swim away Malky...

Tan tells Mackay - on 10:23 - Dec 20 with 1663 viewsRancid

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 10:19 - Dec 20 by Darran

The fella in the middle.

*contemplates posting that on another board*

definite ban there though

Edit: just tried to now and weirdly when you preview the post only half the pic shows and cuts out Annis
[Post edited 20 Dec 2013 10:28]
Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 10:26 - Dec 20 with 1648 viewsJackanapes

The fella in the middle.

They let it happen, in fact they asked for it to happen, nay begged. That's why its funny.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 10:28 - Dec 20 with 1632 viewsacejack3065

The fella in the middle.

"those were different times ini"- Anus' most likely justification of this picture.

When you dance with the devil, you wait for the song to stop. You can't claim ignorance and say that you wouldn't know what he would do given half the chance. The moral of the story is get your house in order before you try getting to the premier league. If this had happened in the championship then there wouldn't be half as much coverage.

With great premier league TV money comes great exposure. Good luck with that.
Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 10:28 - Dec 20 with 1632 viewsGowerjack

The fella in the middle.

Leader!!

Taps head......

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 11:33 - Dec 20 with 1524 viewsQuakerJack

Got meself a banning order from there after the derby, was plastered and posted all sorts only I don't know what because I was too drunk to remember and it's been deleted now.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 11:41 - Dec 20 with 1501 viewsItchySphincter

I've been banned more times than care to remember, sometimes after one post. Haven't bothered for some time.

Reckon they'll go for Clarke, Warnock or Holloway. Can't see them using any imagination tbh.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Tan tells Mackay - on 11:43 - Dec 20 with 1495 viewsRancid

Not a bad response and not banned yet.All said he is down the stadium and probably hasn't seen it yet.

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129739
Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 11:46 - Dec 20 with 1484 viewsGroo

Don't know why, have had a song in my head all day.

"Cardiff cities falling down, falling down, falling down"

Groo does what Groo does best

Tan tells Mackay - on 11:51 - Dec 20 with 1464 viewsepaul

job done

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 11:54 - Dec 20 with 1452 viewsSwanzay

Sky sources: Cardiff have spoken to at least four people about the possibility of replacing Malky Mackay as manager - more on #SSN
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024