Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" 20:06 - Dec 19 with 19512 viewsexiledclaseboy

They just keep on giving...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25457024

Poll: Tory leader

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 16:48 - Dec 20 with 1483 viewsreddythered

BBC claimed Malky wasn't at training. He was.

BBC claimed board meeting this afternoon. There isn't according to Steve Borley, tweeting as on plane with Mackay and squad flying to scouseland.

Given the "resign or be sacked" claim came from the BBC, maybe a certain media organisation is being played.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 16:53 - Dec 20 with 1466 viewsjruss1

Head. Buried. Sand.
Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 16:55 - Dec 20 with 1452 viewsacejack3065

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 16:48 - Dec 20 by reddythered

BBC claimed Malky wasn't at training. He was.

BBC claimed board meeting this afternoon. There isn't according to Steve Borley, tweeting as on plane with Mackay and squad flying to scouseland.

Given the "resign or be sacked" claim came from the BBC, maybe a certain media organisation is being played.

Jesus wept reddy, you are forever spinning things positively.

Fine the Bbc have been wound a tall tale by evil forces but apart from that everything is fine then?
Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 16:56 - Dec 20 with 1451 viewsreddythered

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 16:53 - Dec 20 by jruss1

Head. Buried. Sand.

Right ok, so pointing out factual inaccuracies in the BBC claims is burying my head in the sand.

I presume the media reports about Laudrup/Jenkins in summer must have been 100% true, you guys all burying your heads in the sand too?

Mackay may be sacked, he may not be. Nobody knows at this point in time. If the BBC have been wrong on fundamental things, it may well be the email rumour was leaked by Mackay to force a firing. Again, who knows?

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 17:02 - Dec 20 with 1437 viewsacejack3065

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 16:56 - Dec 20 by reddythered

Right ok, so pointing out factual inaccuracies in the BBC claims is burying my head in the sand.

I presume the media reports about Laudrup/Jenkins in summer must have been 100% true, you guys all burying your heads in the sand too?

Mackay may be sacked, he may not be. Nobody knows at this point in time. If the BBC have been wrong on fundamental things, it may well be the email rumour was leaked by Mackay to force a firing. Again, who knows?

Again some of it would have been true, some not, some half true. The club dealt with it quite well and we moved on.

The same will be true for your club and misinformation will be flying around the place.

It's just you seem to disregard everything that isn't a directly attributed quote, even though these stories by and large start out as leaks.
Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 17:03 - Dec 20 with 1433 viewsjackonicko

I was amused by the fact that Kerslake and the PR man were happy to confirm that Malky was in the building, but the PR man caught himself before dodging the "Is malky still employed by the club?" question.

Gold.
Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 17:08 - Dec 20 with 1419 viewsreddythered

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 17:02 - Dec 20 by acejack3065

Again some of it would have been true, some not, some half true. The club dealt with it quite well and we moved on.

The same will be true for your club and misinformation will be flying around the place.

It's just you seem to disregard everything that isn't a directly attributed quote, even though these stories by and large start out as leaks.

I disregard things from reporters with specific agendas.

Let's be honest, the media story is that Mackay is a salt of the earth working class guy that is a legend of a manager whilst Tan the evil foreigner stroking a white cat.

Life isn't as clear cut as that. Mackay may become a top manager but has a lot of work to do to get to that level. BBC almost demonising Tan for questioning some of the transfers when I can list around 10m+ of transfers that turn out to be failures is silly.

Tan tells Mackay - on 17:18 - Dec 20 with 1400 viewsepaul

Fair play to Paddy Power they kept their word winging its way to Scumdiff

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 17:18 - Dec 20 with 1400 viewsacejack3065

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 17:08 - Dec 20 by reddythered

I disregard things from reporters with specific agendas.

Let's be honest, the media story is that Mackay is a salt of the earth working class guy that is a legend of a manager whilst Tan the evil foreigner stroking a white cat.

Life isn't as clear cut as that. Mackay may become a top manager but has a lot of work to do to get to that level. BBC almost demonising Tan for questioning some of the transfers when I can list around 10m+ of transfers that turn out to be failures is silly.

It's not just the BBC attacking Tan. The entire footballing world is attacking him because he's completely nuts.

His ego and poor business sense is ruining the footballing side of your club and the media has naturally sided with the level headed football manager caught in the middle of this. I have no doubt that malky will be spinning the media and feeding them information to help his case but given the situation can you blame him?
Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 17:22 - Dec 20 with 1389 viewsreddythered

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 17:18 - Dec 20 by acejack3065

It's not just the BBC attacking Tan. The entire footballing world is attacking him because he's completely nuts.

His ego and poor business sense is ruining the footballing side of your club and the media has naturally sided with the level headed football manager caught in the middle of this. I have no doubt that malky will be spinning the media and feeding them information to help his case but given the situation can you blame him?

The stories this week have stemmed from the BBC though.

Poor business sense? With some of the transfers in over recent seasons under Mackay - Velikonja, anyone? - I'd say Tan has a modicum of business sense to question the transfer policy of recent season. I can count around 10m of failed transfers the Mackay regime have been involved in.

If Mackay's camp is spinning this then I don't see how he can be any better than Tan? Since that spinning is hurting the club.

Rodgers attacks Tan. The email "leak" then occurs - and I very much doubt the BBC saw any such email. That's triggered by one side, which the whole narrative has sprung from.

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 18:29 - Dec 20 with 1337 viewslonglostjack

I really enjoyed that BBC six o'clock news

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Tan tells Mackay - on 18:40 - Dec 20 with 1296 viewsreddythered

Love Rob Phillips backtracking on BBC Welsh news.

People were convinced Malky would be fired today... because HE spread a false rumour ("I understand") that Mackay had not taken training.

Now the "afternoon board meeting" has become an evening meeting between Tan, Dalman and Mackay. In London. Mackay flew to Liverpool this afternoon with the squad. So, since Tan is in for the game tomorrow, BBC claim Mackay flew to Liverpool, will fly to London, then fly back to Liverpool. Tan, Dalman fly to London then to Liverpool. At least, that's the logical interpretation of the meeting claim. Not very clever from a logistics point of view.

EDIT: And look at Radio Wales. Their "Dalman has manager lined up, currently in job in the UK" has become "Dalman has manager lined up, currently working outside UK". As in, look at latest odds and make s**t up.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2013 18:42]

Tan tells Mackay - on 19:03 - Dec 20 with 1256 viewsacejack3065

Tan tells Mackay - on 18:40 - Dec 20 by reddythered

Love Rob Phillips backtracking on BBC Welsh news.

People were convinced Malky would be fired today... because HE spread a false rumour ("I understand") that Mackay had not taken training.

Now the "afternoon board meeting" has become an evening meeting between Tan, Dalman and Mackay. In London. Mackay flew to Liverpool this afternoon with the squad. So, since Tan is in for the game tomorrow, BBC claim Mackay flew to Liverpool, will fly to London, then fly back to Liverpool. Tan, Dalman fly to London then to Liverpool. At least, that's the logical interpretation of the meeting claim. Not very clever from a logistics point of view.

EDIT: And look at Radio Wales. Their "Dalman has manager lined up, currently in job in the UK" has become "Dalman has manager lined up, currently working outside UK". As in, look at latest odds and make s**t up.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2013 18:42]

Tan could wait for Malky to lose tomorrow then spin it as poor results. Would have been utter madness to sack him a day before a game. I'm guessing Malky thought that he would have got the boot today for what's happened and thats where the BBC got their stories.

Still tomorrow is probably his last game in charge. If he wins it could be awkward for the board and possibly even himself if he's trying to convince the board to sack him.
Tan tells Mackay - on 19:25 - Dec 20 with 1220 viewsJackanapes

They should put this smiley on just for Reddy,

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Tan tells Mackay - on 19:31 - Dec 20 with 1199 viewsreddythered

Tan tells Mackay - on 19:25 - Dec 20 by Jackanapes

They should put this smiley on just for Reddy,

I'm sure you'd like that. Should be used for people unable to question basic errors in media stories, hmm?

Now, enlighten me. What is YOUR reason for the BBC not publishing the full contents of the email, hmm?

Tan tells Mackay - on 19:31 - Dec 20 with 1199 viewsJonnyTheJack

He'll be gone after the game tomorrow I think.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2013 19:33]
Tan tells Mackay - on 19:36 - Dec 20 with 1172 viewsreddythered

Tan tells Mackay - on 19:31 - Dec 20 by JonnyTheJack

I'd have said that would be the case earlier in the week, but since then not sure.

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 19:38 - Dec 20 with 1167 viewsJonnyTheJack

Tan tells Mackay - on 19:39 - Dec 20 with 1163 viewsJackanapes

Tan tells Mackay - on 19:31 - Dec 20 by reddythered

I'm sure you'd like that. Should be used for people unable to question basic errors in media stories, hmm?

Now, enlighten me. What is YOUR reason for the BBC not publishing the full contents of the email, hmm?

Mate I couldnt give two fks either way. Whats excruciating is watching you trying to micromanage every single persons opinion on here who might be laughing at something that might or might not be happening. Your argument also works against you. Everything you have posted is also an assumption. If I were you I would be making the most of the last days of my football club somewhere other than the website of my fiercest rivals, ALL of whom are laughing at your attempts to pretend that all is well.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Tan tells Mackay - on 19:42 - Dec 20 with 1147 viewsreddythered

Tan tells Mackay - on 19:39 - Dec 20 by Jackanapes

Mate I couldnt give two fks either way. Whats excruciating is watching you trying to micromanage every single persons opinion on here who might be laughing at something that might or might not be happening. Your argument also works against you. Everything you have posted is also an assumption. If I were you I would be making the most of the last days of my football club somewhere other than the website of my fiercest rivals, ALL of whom are laughing at your attempts to pretend that all is well.

Except I've never pretended all is well. Far from it. Which basically invalidates most of your post, tbh.

Last days of CCFC? Yeah, ok,. excuse me if I don't tick them off on my calendar given I've been hearing that bold prediction for years.

Tan tells Mackay - on 19:44 - Dec 20 with 1141 viewsJackanapes

Tan tells Mackay - on 19:42 - Dec 20 by reddythered

Except I've never pretended all is well. Far from it. Which basically invalidates most of your post, tbh.

Last days of CCFC? Yeah, ok,. excuse me if I don't tick them off on my calendar given I've been hearing that bold prediction for years.

No the point of my post stands, You are laughable.

Tan tells Mackay - on 19:48 - Dec 20 with 1130 viewsreddythered

Tan tells Mackay - on 19:44 - Dec 20 by Jackanapes

No the point of my post stands, You are laughable.

People laughed at Galileo too...

Tan tells Mackay - on 19:56 - Dec 20 with 1108 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tan tells Mackay - on 19:48 - Dec 20 by reddythered

People laughed at Galileo too...

Even for this site, that post shows an astonishing lack of self-awareness.

Poll: Tory leader

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 20:59 - Dec 20 with 1030 viewsrockin

It was so predictable.

Short-term gain, long term pain.
Tan tells Mackay - on 21:07 - Dec 20 with 1012 viewssomersetsimon

Tan tells Mackay - on 19:31 - Dec 20 by JonnyTheJack

I think a lot depends on the result tomorrow. If Cardiff manage to get a good result, then Tan is going to look stupid, but if Cardiff get battered then Tan can claim he is justified in kicking MacKay out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024