Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" 20:06 - Dec 19 with 19511 viewsexiledclaseboy

They just keep on giving...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25457024

Poll: Tory leader

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 13:32 - Dec 20 with 1693 viewsUxbridge

And still their fans will do nothing. Spineless biffs.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 13:36 - Dec 20 with 1667 viewsairedale

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 12:05 - Dec 20 by monmouth

BBC "Cardiff City's managerial target is understood to be a household name currently in work at another British club."

Harry the twitch?

Nah, it's Tom Daly. He'll look lovely in a red frock.
Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 13:36 - Dec 20 with 1667 viewsRancid

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 13:32 - Dec 20 by Uxbridge

16 of them gone down Legoland this morning mate.Gonna be murders.
Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 13:44 - Dec 20 with 1625 viewsQuakerJack

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 13:36 - Dec 20 by airedale

Nah, it's Tom Daly. He'll look lovely in a red frock.

Careful

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-19078720

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 13:44 - Dec 20 with 1621 viewsScoobyWho

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 13:32 - Dec 20 by Uxbridge

They have been doing nothing for the last ten years, they have continually belittled swansea promotion after promotion, cup win after cup win, qualification in Europe, premier league top ten, whilst being anally fecked by a multitude of owners and so called fans. But this final insult will be received with the usual reaction.

As you stated. By doing NOTHING.

Cheap fans get cheap shots, and cheap shots get you pi ssed quickly.
Sums it up.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 13:51 - Dec 20 with 1585 viewsNeath_Jack

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 12:29 - Dec 20 by WarwickHunt

According to "City Gent" Neath is "staunch Bluebird."

As much as i dislike Lakey, he has been getting info from someone on the inside of this regime.

He's still a vermin c*nt mind.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 13:52 - Dec 20 with 1582 viewskopperburgjack

Vincent tan is having a party bring your vodka and your Charlie

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 13:55 - Dec 20 with 1567 viewsRancid

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 13:51 - Dec 20 by Neath_Jack

As much as i dislike Lakey, he has been getting info from someone on the inside of this regime.

He's still a vermin c*nt mind.

He gets his info off Twitter.He's had 1 or 2 predictions right this season and they all think he's some kind of oracle.

His Swans predictions are internet gold.He doesn't get involved now out of embarrassment.
Login to get fewer ads

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 13:59 - Dec 20 with 1554 viewsNeath_Jack

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 13:55 - Dec 20 by Rancid

He gets his info off Twitter.He's had 1 or 2 predictions right this season and they all think he's some kind of oracle.

His Swans predictions are internet gold.He doesn't get involved now out of embarrassment.

He had a load if not all their summer transfers mate. As for his predictions of us, they are just borne out of hate/jealousy of us, same as the majority of posters on here continually predicting the scum will go out of business for the last 7 or 8 years.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 14:01 - Dec 20 with 1548 viewsRancid

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 13:59 - Dec 20 by Neath_Jack

He had a load if not all their summer transfers mate. As for his predictions of us, they are just borne out of hate/jealousy of us, same as the majority of posters on here continually predicting the scum will go out of business for the last 7 or 8 years.

Aye fair point.Can't remember who it was they signed but i do remember him getting it right and ever since then they cling onto his every word and not Carl's now.
Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 14:12 - Dec 20 with 1510 viewsRancid

They've just shown the Press Conference on SSN and you have to feel sorry for that Kerslake fella.Thrown to the dogs.And that journo who said 'Not good enough we want answers' WTF!!!
Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 14:17 - Dec 20 with 1487 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Surely even if Mackay resigns now he will have a very strong case for constructive dismissal in view of the e-mail?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 14:23 - Dec 20 with 1464 viewsairedale

ML due on Sky any minute. I wonder if he I'll have a comment to make?
Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 14:23 - Dec 20 with 1463 viewsepaul

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 14:17 - Dec 20 by Joe_bradshaw

Surely even if Mackay resigns now he will have a very strong case for constructive dismissal in view of the e-mail?

Strong, I think its nailed on. He has to resign first, his position is untenable. Be interesting to see them try to sack him for Gross misconduct over the issue of the overspend, others in the club are just as culpable

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 14:38 - Dec 20 with 1404 viewsSwanzay

Hes been relieved of his duties according to Anus but will still be at Anfield out of respect
Tan tells Mackay - on 15:04 - Dec 20 with 1323 viewsacejack3065

Tan tells Mackay - on 12:06 - Dec 20 by Magic_Michu

Best photo ever... feeling stupid now Annis?

Apparently he was welcoming TG and not Tan, because Tan had nothing to do with TG or the original Malaysian investment way back in 2010 of course... Oh wait!

So either he welcomed the Malaysian investment blindly without realising who Tan was, what his intentions were or what the negative outcomes could be by blindly holding up Malaysian flags as a sign of gratitude

Or

He knew tan was evil all along and decided that the Malaysian flags were a good idea to personally welcome TG, who is no longer with the club.

Why doesn't he just admit he was wrong instead of trying to justify himself?
Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 15:29 - Dec 20 with 1285 viewsmonmouth

Or

He's just a thick idiotic cretin trying to wriggle, now that he's been made to yet again look like the complete moronic arse that he is?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Tan tells Mackay - on 15:35 - Dec 20 with 1269 viewsacejack3065

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 15:29 - Dec 20 by monmouth

Or

He's just a thick idiotic cretin trying to wriggle, now that he's been made to yet again look like the complete moronic arse that he is?

He's obviously covering his arse but it's fun to analyse the logic that goes into saying "I was supporting TG, FACT" and thinking that it gets you off the hook. Moron ini.
Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 15:37 - Dec 20 with 1262 viewsSwanzay

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-25469352
Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 15:52 - Dec 20 with 1199 viewsmonmouth

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 15:37 - Dec 20 by Swanzay

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-25469352

Holy Moley

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 16:14 - Dec 20 with 1134 viewsMagic_Michu

What would Cardiff do if Tan did leave? It's all very well Cardiff fans shouting Tan Out but what are they left with then?

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Tan tells Mackay - on 16:15 - Dec 20 with 1134 viewsunion_jack

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 15:52 - Dec 20 by monmouth

Holy Moley

Yep, that should do it.

[Post edited 20 Dec 2013 16:15]

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 16:25 - Dec 20 with 1100 viewsDr_Winston

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 16:14 - Dec 20 by Magic_Michu

What would Cardiff do if Tan did leave? It's all very well Cardiff fans shouting Tan Out but what are they left with then?

Some other billionaire will just be waiting in the wings to take them over because they're massive like innit?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 16:27 - Dec 20 with 1093 viewsBanosswan

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 15:52 - Dec 20 by monmouth

Holy Moley

Don't sack Mackoooy, Malky Mackoooy.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 16:31 - Dec 20 with 1073 viewsOldjack

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 16:14 - Dec 20 by Magic_Michu

A Portsmouth ,Plymouth, Coventry

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024