Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" 20:06 - Dec 19 with 19283 viewsexiledclaseboy

They just keep on giving...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25457024

Poll: Tory leader

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 21:09 - Dec 19 with 2042 viewsPastor_Flapps

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 20:54 - Dec 19 by Uxbridge

I'd have thought they'd had enough of dour scots, especially one who hasn't exactly demonstrated he's aware the ball can be passed on the floor.

The words dour and Scot fit together perfectly don't they? Just like Jack and sex-god.
Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 21:10 - Dec 19 with 2026 viewsLaudrup

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 20:40 - Dec 19 by Oldjack

Mackay is old news, just a matter of time now , now who in their right mind would fill his boots knowing they've got to deal with a loony ?
can't wait for the next episode

Vincent Tan's son, or a friend of his son.

I hate signatures

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 21:11 - Dec 19 with 2025 viewslonglostjack

It's a bit like one of those comedy series and now we're building up to the bumper Christmas show ! Can't wait for the next episode

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 21:13 - Dec 19 with 2004 viewsdgt73

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 21:08 - Dec 19 by reddythered

You love us. You'd have nothing to bitch about otherwise. Oh wait...

Oi tw*t face, go and play on the M4 or something.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Tan tells Mackay - on 21:17 - Dec 19 with 1976 viewsreddythered

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 21:13 - Dec 19 by dgt73

Oi tw*t face, go and play on the M4 or something.

A scientific survey apparently showed masturbation reduces the risk of diabetes, prostate cancer etc.

Judging by your posts, you must be the healthiest f***er on the planet.

PS,

You'll have to try better than that to get a vote for best poster, y'know...
[Post edited 19 Dec 2013 21:17]

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Tan tells Mackay - (n/t) on 21:18 - Dec 19 with 1959 viewsdgt73

Tan tells Mackay - on 21:17 - Dec 19 by reddythered

A scientific survey apparently showed masturbation reduces the risk of diabetes, prostate cancer etc.

Judging by your posts, you must be the healthiest f***er on the planet.

PS,

You'll have to try better than that to get a vote for best poster, y'know...
[Post edited 19 Dec 2013 21:17]

[Post edited 19 Dec 2013 21:20]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 21:19 - Dec 19 with 1956 viewsSwansNZ

bitch? I think you meant laugh.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 21:19 - Dec 19 with 1942 viewsreddythered

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 21:19 - Dec 19 by SwansNZ

bitch? I think you meant laugh.

Laugh will be ours when you damage stomach muscles through over-laughing.

It's all a cunning plan, see...

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Login to get fewer ads

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 21:25 - Dec 19 with 1898 viewsswansRus

the natives are revolting...

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129626

many hilarious posts, such as...

Look out Tan...............you've asked for this, we're about to show you the full force and passion that has been pent up within us since you have started meddling with our great club
Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 21:26 - Dec 19 with 1891 viewsDr_Winston

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 21:25 - Dec 19 by swansRus

Look out Tan...............you've asked for this, we're about to show you the full force and passion that has been pent up within us since you have started meddling with our great club

Loosely translated as "Threaten to withdraw and we'll drop to all fours and assume the usual position".

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Tan tells Mackay - on 21:37 - Dec 19 with 1811 viewscrackerjack

Re: BBC:VINCENT TAN SAYS " RESIGN OR I WILL SACK U "

Postby super kev legend » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:54 pm
Time for this cuuunt to feel what Cardiff fans ars all about. F*cking ridiculous!

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 21:37 - Dec 19 with 1805 viewsOldjack

they can bleat and moan all they like, Charlie holds all the Aces and he'll do what he wants ,SHORT AND CURLY'S , a fruitcake in charge of a horrible arrogant club, i fuking loves it !!

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 21:52 - Dec 19 with 1721 viewsgyrjack

most entertaining club around, although Spurs are challenging!
Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 21:55 - Dec 19 with 1705 viewsKeyserSoze

A decent shout as next manager would probably be Kim Jong Un.

It's funny thinking about their 'boxing day protest'. Knowing them it will either be an epic failure with 20% of the people marching/protesting wearing red Cardiff shirts, or they'll go back to their feral ways and leave a couple of stewards blind in one eye and batter a child wearing a red home top, live on sky sports news.

Poll: What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty?

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 21:58 - Dec 19 with 1683 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Tan has them by the balls and, as he has already proved over other issues, when you have them by the balls their hearts and minds soon follow.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 22:01 - Dec 19 with 1659 viewsUxbridge

They'll do nothing. We know it, they know it.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 22:03 - Dec 19 with 1648 viewsgyrjack

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 21:10 - Dec 19 by Laudrup

Vincent Tan's son, or a friend of his son.

or someone they once spoke to in a kebab shop in canton
Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 22:03 - Dec 19 with 1643 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 22:03 - Dec 19 by gyrjack

or someone they once spoke to in a kebab shop in canton

Or Neil Kinnock.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Tan tells Mackay - on 22:04 - Dec 19 with 1643 viewsmax936

Tan tells Mackay - on 20:15 - Dec 19 by reddythered

First looks likely.

Second is utter ballocks; Tan fired Jones, one reason being the players he brought in.

Third, that Turkish guy is a loon, managing 22 clubs in Turkish top division in 25 years - some several times, none of them the big three.

Now if Zola was to come in I'd not be too unhappy. He'd inherit an ok defence, quality keeper and would certainly improve us going forward.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2013 20:15]

Surely enough is enough for you lot now ffs, you fans don't matter a fuk to Tan you don't even figure one iota in his thinking, yet you seem happy to go along AGAIN fukme sidewards.
You need to get organised and get your club back before you lose it mush seriously, its a basket case of a club and its gonna get worse.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Tan tells Mackay - on 22:07 - Dec 19 with 1620 viewsreddythered

Tan tells Mackay - on 22:04 - Dec 19 by max936

Surely enough is enough for you lot now ffs, you fans don't matter a fuk to Tan you don't even figure one iota in his thinking, yet you seem happy to go along AGAIN fukme sidewards.
You need to get organised and get your club back before you lose it mush seriously, its a basket case of a club and its gonna get worse.

Think you'll find fans don't matter to the overwhelming number of club owners other than financially.

You're mistaking my realism with going along with things. I'm not prepared to get putchforks and torches ready over this report when the funny gut feeling I'm having isn't down to the vindaloo I had earlier... this report along with a few other things lend me not to follow the braying mob.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2013 22:07]

Tan tells Mackay - on 22:09 - Dec 19 with 1611 viewsrazorjack

Tan tells Mackay - on 22:07 - Dec 19 by reddythered

Think you'll find fans don't matter to the overwhelming number of club owners other than financially.

You're mistaking my realism with going along with things. I'm not prepared to get putchforks and torches ready over this report when the funny gut feeling I'm having isn't down to the vindaloo I had earlier... this report along with a few other things lend me not to follow the braying mob.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2013 22:07]

Forgive your enemies,but never forget their names.

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 22:18 - Dec 19 with 1559 viewsWarwickHunt

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 21:25 - Dec 19 by swansRus

I'm in bits reading that.

I think I just broke a rib.
Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 22:19 - Dec 19 with 1551 viewsmax936

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 21:11 - Dec 19 by longlostjack

It's a bit like one of those comedy series and now we're building up to the bumper Christmas show ! Can't wait for the next episode

More like a Carry On film without the tits

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 22:20 - Dec 19 with 1539 viewsrazorjack

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 22:18 - Dec 19 by WarwickHunt

I'm in bits reading that.

I think I just broke a rib.

Just like when he changed their colour.The bully.

Forgive your enemies,but never forget their names.

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 22:22 - Dec 19 with 1526 viewsunion_jack

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 22:19 - Dec 19 by max936

More like a Carry On film without the tits

No, plenty of tits there!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024